Bye guys, stay epic.

This is my resignation from everything, my activity will be dipping significantly in the coming months so I have to say goodbye.

This server is wonderful, I love the community and the people it guys stay with it.

Some goodbyes 

@Beanster768  You good goober stop letting people get to you 

@Wombat  kissy face glad you got recon reg

@Pythin You not dumbo you get to much flak for some of the things you do

All of the 41st: im sorry for leaving at the current state of the battalion but I cant stay 

@Zim @jackson @joah Give sock legendary 

@sock Thanks for being a cool friend rat 

@dragon You cool dude 

If I didnt @ you I forgot 

@logic Chill out but you good boi

@arroyo I hate looking at the shit you post on the forums every time you post something I die I despise you and you attack a ton of new players when you were staff I have no idea how you got to vet admin the head admins at that time most of been smokin a ton of weed at the high staff meetings 

@valdor People say you have a attitude I've never had a problem with you glad you got to TRM and you're a great staff member keep up the good work my man 

It was so hard posting this but I knew I had to do either now while my reputation is still good or in the future when my activity is absolute shit and people start to hate me bye guys I might be back in 6 months 

Most of you have my phone number so if you want to talk just hmu gamers

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 2
  • Friendly 6
Banned

makeup

22 minutes ago, Sanchez Resident said:

@arroyo I hate looking at the shit you post on the forums every time you post something I die I despise you and you attack a ton of new players when you were staff I have no idea how you got to vet admin the head admins at that time most of been smokin a ton of weed at the high staff meetings 

Y I K E R S 

Well, you didn't even complete a whole term of Gree, not what I was expecting from you but this is fine.
Everyone will have an up and down, I had mine a year ago. You were a good lad Sanchez.

Adios me amigo, you were a great dude to actually speak too, although we rarely spoke.

@Sanchez Resident
GAMER 

Gamer

YOU WERE GREAT

PLEASE DONT FORGET ME

CAUSE I'm No Hater

Come on take a ride 

on my big green tractor

Sanchez was my Homie

remember you'll never be lonely

Just hit me up

If you wanna hear

Sicko Mode

or Mo Bamba

See you bud. Best freind, and never be forgotten. You did what you could, and I appreciate that. Hit me up on Discord if you want my number. #GBFF

Former: Liaison

o7, ALWAYS REMEMBER, BLUEBERRY SALAD

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Banned

OK NO @ I SEE YOU 

o7

r4ymo.gif

2 minutes ago, Zim said:

What the frick gamer.
And you left my discord.
Add my snapchat.

Thanks for all the work you've done. I hope everything is okay.
o7

i have a compulsive problem I have to disconnect myself completely or I get to attached to things that why I left every discord attached to this server this problem is actually why I stayed with the server for so long I love the server and I attached to it very easily 

• Friendly 3
1 hour ago, Sanchez Resident said:

^Now this, is something I can agree with

Have fun, o7

• Agree 1

21st's most useless long term member

why my shit keep getting deleted

1 hour ago, Brandon said:

Y I K E R S 

Well, you didn't even complete a whole term of Gree, not what I was expecting from you but this is fine.
Everyone will have an up and down, I had mine a year ago. You were a good lad Sanchez.

Adios me amigo, you were a great dude to actually speak too, although we rarely spoke.

Idk man I kinda have to agree with him

• Agree 1

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

Boys, boys, boys, one of you encouraged a toxic culture and the other spent a couple weeks removing people who were toxic and completely gutting the battalion with the intention of reforming it but then leaving after the gutting part, basically just destroying it without rebuilding.
You know Sanchez there have been some servers out there where I just hate everyone so much I wish I had the attention span or the ability to hold a grudge strong enough that I could work my way up to a high position and then just destroy everything the people I hated cared about. I never could bring myself to do that to people but you actually did it. I'm not sure if you have been secretly planning this for months but that's hilarious. I love you buddy but at the same time I wish you'd watched the video posted to our resignation channel and took its advice. You did what I couldn't and wouldn't so good job. I have been laughing since I first heard the news and at the same time let me just sum up this goodbye with three words. Epic gamer moment.

Edited by BlankNameAsshole
  • Funny 3

i had beef with you for a short period but it seems it was miss placed. i also wanted to say sorry for the way i talked to you regarding.....the rep thing. stay cool.

ps i was looking at one of your posts at school and someone saw me and said "WEEB!" so thanks for that