UneJamMut's Shock Commander Fox Application

UneJamMut

Steam Name: Strategical Hentai

RP Name: Executive Officer Stone | UneJamMut

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:34754157

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Shock Commander Fox

Experience: I have been the Executive Officer of Shock for 133 days and counting and I am the current Intel Director. I have been creating docs and improving old docs for ease of use. I have spent countless hours helping Shakes with running the Battalion. I have spent time and money to make sure that the Docs are run perfectly and make sure they are up to date. I more or less have been in the position before when Repent, a former BCMD, disappeared and I had to run the battalion as my own.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I should become the next Fox because of my extensive experience within Shock. I have been with Shock for most of my time on this server. I have dedicated myself to policing this server for the good of the server in order to ensure a great
rp experience for all. I care about this server and have offered my assistance to many people including other battalions.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes

Availability: I work 4-5 days a week from either 8-6 or 8-8 EST but I come on after every shift and on my days off. If I’m not on the server I am reachable on TS or discord for any reason at all.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Since April 1st

Do you have a microphone?: yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I want to increase activity in Shock as well as the quality of our troopers. I also want to improve the relations with other battalions.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a
three month
term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

GM Leadership

+1, Should have been in Comic Sans

• Funny 1

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

+1

He was the one who recruited me and has been a long-standing member of this battalion. I have a ton of great memories with this gentleman, mostly consisting of him crossing his arms at me and saying demoted. Then rolling a low number.

Edited by Ratio

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

Banned

+1

Forum Admin

+1 Une is perfect for the job, would definitely want this guy to be my BCMD

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 He helped completely redesign the Docs for Shock and make us an overall more organized battalion I can't wait to see what he will be able to as Commander Fox he will have to put in a lot of work but I think he can jump off from where Shakes  left off and push us further into a good direction. 

Former: Veteran Admin | 91st XO Razer | Trainer Manager | Assassin  Sith Lord | Game Master|

+1 I've seen this man in action during my late nights with CG. For those who remember me staying up till 5 AM helping CG and banning retards, you will know this man as well.

P.S. I was the one who kept changing the text screens to say UnJamMyNut. (With Fox's permission of course)

• Founder
Founder

Accepted for interview 

Please contact me on ts by 12/21 

• Founder
Founder

Date extended due to individual being unavailable for interview.

• 2 weeks later...