Keo's Goodbye

Keo

Name: Keo

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:98871144

Staff Rank: Head Admin 

Were you VIP: Yes

Date: 10/28/2018

Reason for leaving:  To be honest I don't know if I will ever come back, its possible I could be back next week, month, or never. I'm really tired and bored of playing on the server or kinda just Gmod in general. I have been playing CWRP since 2013 before the event server idea was ever made so yeah Im old as fuck. I struggle on a daily basis to even find some motivation to get on and I would rather do a bunch of other things on my mind. Don't get me wrong I had a lot of fun over the past 10 - 11 months of being on synergy and being in 13 different synergy discords is quite something else lmao. But yeah I had fun, Im glad I didn't give up when old staff tried to remove me 3 times by mistake and that I stuck with it and became head admin for the first time. You might see me around, but we will cross that bridge if I decide to get there.

Also please be relaxed with higher staff, they have a lot more to deal with on the daily than you would think, I know I was surprised when I became a HA.

Farewells: If I did not @ you don't take it personal, I have a lot of people I'm gonna put down and there is a good chance you might have been forgotten; or do take it personal, it doesn't really matter lol.

@Scribbles @Xaze You two are the reason I ever stayed on synergy when I joined. I wasn't even in your battalion and you treated me as if I was and I had a hell of a great time with you two throughout the months.

@Panzergrenadier765 @Panzer @DangerRanger @Crimson @Illium @Xray @Andrews53 CG gang up in here am I right? I had a blast with you all as well this was definitely one of my favorite experiences on the server, especially when like the 20 of us did PT in MHB singing songs together in TS. Btw, wtf are there two panzers?

@Buuged | Thermite @Turbine @BigZach @Taur @Kittie @Eclipse @Mirv @Vicodin RM Gang. The server wanted us gone, and lowkey I did too but none of that matters we had such a blast when we were all in the battalion together. Sometimes it was a tad mingey but it was like a happy, autistic family and I really loved it. WHOOOO bring back RM lmao.

@Nade Jones @Andrews53 @Zyner @Lighig @Sinister @Dragon Grade A high staff members. All of you are great in your own ways. We have had some rather crazy stuff happen in the past and we did some good jobs handling it. As far you Sinister and Dragon, I actually only stayed this long as staff until I fealt you two were in a good state and didn't need me, Chambers is a good convincer. You two seem to be doing pretty good at this point and just seem to have slid into the position with little to no trouble getting adjusted, I wonder if being an HA is what you thought it would be lol.

@Square I honestly never knew you that well until I was about VA rank in staff. You are a good boss but you are also a cool guy who knows how to have fun, Im glad you became a founder. I had so much fun with you whether it was holding a talent show, execution or just having a gang fight with Jackson with you as Padme.

@Carter Another great guy. I remember when we were both SAs  hanging when you were Doom and you made the jump to VA. I was all like look at my dude go. Then you were HA and now director. Great on you, I also had a lot of good times with you. You are a really great guy and have an amazing heart. Only a few of truly know what Im talking about, let others say what they want, I know you are a good guy.

@Andrews53 @Sock Monkey @Sanchez @Nade Jones Great leadership in the TR program if I do say so myself, sorry to leave you guys like this. Keep up the good wokr.

@Kronos Jones Yeah Im sorry I gotta leave you so soon after you just joining my team. Probably explains why I sounded distant. Good luck with being a TRO, once a member of team Keo, always a member, go tear some ass.

@Jacien @Baron @Pratt My black boys, I also had a fun time with you guys and also had a cool place to hang out when you were involved.

@Snadvich @Gadget  @Starkiller @Darkk @TayTay @Logic IM A  MARINE! I might not have been here with you guys the longest but we had fun and that's all that matters. Also Gadget, that tea has a very soothing aroma. 

@Snadvich @Pythin @Bbstine Aang Gang. Except you BBstine. Again had a lot of fun with you guys no matter what we were really doing. 

@conrad My TRM! This man was great and I was upset when he left, low key still am.

@Esitt I almost forgot the boy. You are a good guy and I also had a lot of fun with you.

@Washington This man is very great and is the MAN HIMSELF who promoted me to BCMD Meds. Never forget.

@Max Can't forget this legend, he loves himself some Star Wars and Halo. Very respectable choices in my eyes.

@Zim I ALMOST FORGOT MY DAD! SHIT! You are a true champion. I didn't always see you around but I always had good times and experiences with you. Sometimes your hard work seems un appreciated but you are the heart of the server pushing it forward. My dad is a god.

@Qal A part of me wants to be annoyed at you for asking for a @ but at the same time you deserve one. You are an old man like myself and you also had a big part of me staying. We had a fun time together organizing the Aang Gang and taking over the streets; or rather halls of the ship. I was disappointed when you left and glad when you rejoined. It seems I was the one who left this time.

@UneJamMut OMG UNE! Before I posted this I was wondering who to @ and you were one of the first people to come to mind, then I forgot to write you down. You are a great guy and I am SO happy you became staff, you are so qualified for it. I guess I don't need to say too much, there is a reason I gave you my sub channel.

I can't think of anyone else to add....... if I remember someone I will add them. But don't nag me to add you. -_-

• Friendly 8

Geez, wasn't expecting that, good luck in your future endeavours butt. server will be very different without ya.

Yes the tea may have a soothing aroma, but who can I share it with now?

o7

• Winner 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Damn, I didn’t really work with you a whole lot but, you’re an outstanding leader, and one dedicated mother fucker, good luck with everything you do. o7

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Retired Founder

e5upSHu.jpg

Always been a great meme, really sad you're taking your leave. I really hope you start joining my discord more now.
We play all sorts of shit, so come hang out. If not, best of luck in life and feel free to shoot me a message any time, you will be missed, my son.
Thanks for the kind words. 07

• Friendly 1