Bart's BCMD Bacara Application (Waived)

Bart Versock

Steam Name: [SR] Bart [A]

RP Name: 4thARFL MAJ Bart

Steam ID (SteamID Finder)  STEAM_1:1:244163068

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Galactic Marines

Experience:

Dooms Unit- Ah, Doom’s Unit, my first Battalion I joined. Man, it was fun but I had to move on. I joined as a noob and slowly got more experienced. I spent my time as a enlisted rolling around with some other friends I had just met. It was the time of my life. At the time I had not known much about the rules or about CG. So we were just having a little bit of medical roleplay. A few might know the story but anyways, I got arrested for ERP and that is when I started really getting into the rules and iin to the server because I didn’t want to get arrested for 15 minutes ever again. Hahaha. Anyways in DU I made it up to the rank of SGT until I decided to leave.

501st- 501st, the days when Joah was Rex.This was also still a bit of my time where I was learning the rules and the server. I slowly started rising the ranks and joined ARF under ARFL Prunecow. From here I was really happy the I had gotten a rocket launcher so I was enjoying my time as ARF. Going through many events blowing shit up was quite fun. I made it to the rank SFC and decided to leave for GM. I enjoyed my time in 501st and will remember the crazy situations that came across in that Battalion

GM- So GM when I first joined the server looked like the most Badass Battalion on the server. I mean why wouldn’t a nooby like me, want to fly around with jetpacks and go blow up ships. So I decided to go tryout and I did. I passed although struggled greatly through out the tryout as still being a noob, but I passed! I made it in under the lead of BCMD Bacara at that time Jacien. Throught out my time as a NCO I was rising the ranks. I was holding tryouts non stop trying to get our numbers up. I had people in GM fighting with me about holding tryouts, but I wanted to continue and help the battalion. As a few weeks go on, I am still on the tryout grind non stop. I am having the time of my life slowly making it into a Galactic Marine. Once a few more days pass, I get all my trainings done, I become a Galactic Marines Elite Assault. I stayed for a few more days as this, with a complete set of weaponry. All of the sudden a friend encourages me to join Rancor and I decided to leave (for some reason)

Rancor- My time in Rancor was quite brief. Around 5 days. But it was a fun time. Everyone in Rancor welcomed me as their own. I made a few friends and had a good time. Although the weaponry wasn’t really my cup of tea and I just didn’t feel as devoted to do as much in Rancor, so I didn’t want to be a dead weight and rejoined GM.

GM Pt. 2- Well, I rejoined GM under the leadership of Jacien still. Although our friendship wasn’t the same as before, we still respected each other. So as time went on I continued on the grind before I left for Rancor and started hosting tryouts again. After about a few more weeks, after still hosting tryouts the end of the month came. Not only did I receive NCO of the week (s), and month, but I also received battalion member of the month. I hold this award to high honor and this made my grind in the battalion continue. As time progressed Snadvich became the BCMD. He recognized my work that I had been doing and promoted me. I kept the grind up and ranked up a bit more and here I sit at major.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I would love to become the BCMD because I want to continue the great work we have been doing. I want to strive for activity and maturity within the battalion. I feel that I can put forth the effort and want to put forth the effort to make this battalion what it can be. I also have proven my dedication and really want to make this the best battalion on the server. I love this battalion, I consider the guys in it my family and respect them all and it would be an honor to lead them.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes, I read a bunch on their lore and also watched a few videos

Availability: M- F 6-10 PM CST (Unless there is a football game normally Fridays) Sat and Sun all day

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Little over 2 months!

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: At the end of my term

1.I am hoping that my battalion is one of the most respected on the server when it comes to fighting. We will be focusing on good fighting skills along with good tactics and accuracy.

2. I want activity. This is one of the most important things to me. If no one is active or they don’t want to get on there is no point in me being here and I will have failed at that point. I will be striving for record numbers for this battalion.

3. Maturity- I want all members to be mature and kind to other players. These two factors are important in my opinion to succeed. I never would want GM to be looked upon by others and considered immature.

4. I want dedicated NCO’s and Officer’s. This is also very important. I want to make sure that if I ever have to leave or if worse comes to worse I die, that I have NCO’s and Officer’s here to be able to keep running this battalion like a little factory. (per-say)

5. Good relations- I want to make sure is in good relations with all other battalions. I'm going to speak with all other BCMDs and make sure we are in the clear.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes

Sorry it's not colorful I submitted this on mobile 💔

Edited by [SR] Bart [A]
  • Friendly 1
1 hour ago, Snadvich said:

+1 BART, you’re one of the most dedicated if not the most dedicated trooper. You’ve got my support in this endeavor. Make me proud 

He’s been approved by the previous BCMD that’s good enough for me +1

Related image

Edited by Ccmonty
  • Agree 1

-1 from my interactions he has seemed hot headed and closed from discussion. From my experience he doesn't seem to cope with confrontation or suggestion. Personally I don't think he has enough server or leadership experience to lead a battalion which has many components. His activity isn't good either which is needed for a BCMD Role. He has been ARFL for a bit and its not shown me anything good.

Good luck anyways. No hard feelings.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

+1 holyshit my guy didn't see this coming I dont think you have to have 4 months of time on the server to have a chance at bcmd 

Couple things you fuck up GM from what the last bacara I will commander report you I won't even hesitate 

But bart I remember when you were a little msg go get em 

One more thing I do believe that the last bacara was bullied out of the position please dont be apart Of that

Edited by [SR] Sanchez [SA]
  • Agree 1

After seeing events unfold in ways I really couldn't have imagined; I've decided to give Bart my support.

+1

I hope you make the necessary promotions - demotions that need to be done and I believe with the help of your officers that support you

you can lead GM.

only thing from me tho is please. please please do not go inactive. Its very bad for your battalion.

The next coming weeks is going to really important to see the prosperity or decline of GM. So don't leave it.

good luck on your interview i guess

-your neighbourhood atk reg miguz

On 9/11/2018 at 7:35 AM, [SR] Bart [A] said:

Sorry it's not colorful I submitted this on mobile

i like colourful apps :(

Edited by miguz
  • Agree 1

So, as someone who has been in GM a while and such I would like to say, Bart isn't the worse choice, as mentioned he can be hot headed or passionate about his friends and himself, which can result in conflict and disagreement, he was bar far my best NCO  when he was an NCO and helped launch the NCO to the week and month program, he is currently the ARFL for GM, he is fairly disciplined and confident, but this confidence is almost an issue as it can cause some cocky or arrogant behaviour as he sees opinions or half hearted statements as attacks on his I personality,

So, I'm neutral till I've seen who else is running, I thought I would throw my points in,

He's still my Bomie and always will be ...

• Agree 1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Banned

You’re young to the server but you may pull a rider and make the battalion even better than what it was, I am relatively reserved on my +1 and have my doubts, but it’s still a +1. If you need any pointers on how to lead just let me know and I can give you a few tips that have helped me out.

• Agree 1

[Netural]
I dont have anything against or for any of the candidates. But as everyone above me has already pointed out I dont feel either one of the candidates is ready for this position.

Snadvich promoted people to positions that they are not prepared for in my Opinon.

For now whoever is the highest rank in gm right now (I believe it's bigzach) good luck to you, you've got a lot of work to fix this battalion.

Good luck with you'r application.

• Agree 1

Bart you're a cool guy but I don't think you've been in the battalion long enough to know what needs to be done to keep it fun and active. As well as you don't have enough  time to be on you're able to get on sometimes, but you literally said a few days ago that school and football are taking up a lot of your time.

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
Banned

-1 dont see you on enough

Edited by Spooky
  • Agree 1

A lot of you guys are not giving him a chance because he does not have enough experience????????

Honestly a Battalion Commander is not a difficult job to take on, activity and communication are the issue, and if Bart can work with his battalion on both of those, trying his best to be on whenever he can and effectively communicating with his battalion members about problems or situations that he needs to resolve then he will be fine. Bart is also staff member, which shows he at least is intelligent enough to pass their standards and although he is kind of a new member to the community we should not let that take over. We have seen a fall and rise of two recent Bacaras, one of them being terrible and the other doing very well. Bart can either just fail as well, or really bring out the most in the battalion. Ssometimes we need new faces to step in and change the way the game is played.

Overall I believe that giving Bart a chance to step up and prove himself is the least that he deserves. let the interview settle the decision so high staff/command have a competitive position to consider rather than an unopposed interview, if Bart does bad then oh well looks like Bart is out.

+1 to help secure a shot at an interview.

• Agree 1

:)

3 hours ago, Sock Monkey said:

Honestly a Battalion Commander is not a difficult job to take on, activity and communication are the issue,

BCMD is definitely one of the hardest if not the hardest role on the server. Anyone who has held the position can attest to that. High Command is a piece of cake next to it imo.

Anyways +1, but ask others for advice and support, you'll definitely face problems you may not know the answer to.

Edited by Jax
  • Agree 2
  • Winner 1

Neutral for now once you show me that you are more active i will change this to a +1. I already know you are committed to GM because when i was still in it you and Nerp were the two mass recruiters in the fall of Jacien so I do think you could fulfill bacara just bring your activity up a good amounts more. Other than that Good luck

Edited by Raids
  • Agree 2

Imma +1 this for a couple of reasons (Apparenlty i cant say several as raids so kindly tells me in pokes.. "TTB Raids" pokes you: U ILLITERATE AND NO" XD)

1. Bart you have been in GM for a while and you were one of most dedicated NCO's when before you got officer, pumping out amazing amounts of tryouts and training's and i believe even if others feel that you lack experience that you can fulfill the role of BCMD Bacara 

2. Yes you are still only a Major and have only been officer for a short while  from my personal experience from working with you, you have a good head on your shoulders and know what needs to change within the battalion to keep making it better.

Edited by Wynter
  • Agree 1

+1

-From what I have seen you are good enough

-Former BCMD recommended

• Agree 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

-1, No one really imo doesn’t deserve Bacara at least in GM atm.

• Agree 3

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

18 hours ago, Sock Monkey said:

A lot of you guys are not giving him a chance because he does not have enough experience????????

Honestly a Battalion Commander is not a difficult job to take on, activity and communication are the issue, and if Bart can work with his battalion on both of those, trying his best to be on whenever he can and effectively communicating with his battalion members about problems or situations that he needs to resolve then he will be fine. Bart is also staff member, which shows he at least is intelligent enough to pass their standards and although he is kind of a new member to the community we should not let that take over. We have seen a fall and rise of two recent Bacaras, one of them being terrible and the other doing very well. Bart can either just fail as well, or really bring out the most in the battalion. Ssometimes we need new faces to step in and change the way the game is played.

Overall I believe that giving Bart a chance to step up and prove himself is the least that he deserves. let the interview settle the decision so high staff/command have a competitive position to consider rather than an unopposed interview, if Bart does bad then oh well looks like Bart is out.

+1 to help secure a shot at an interview.

+1 this man pretty much said it

• Agree 1

Neutral.

Here is why, Bacara is a very big role to take on. It is one of the many roles on the server that you need to ease yourself into.  I'm not saying you wouldn't be a good Bacara, I'm just saying I would prefer a Bacara that has more experience. Hell, the jump from CMD Keller to Bacara is a big leap, responsibility-wise, even though they are typically one rank away from each other. I wouldn't mind you being Bacara if you had more experience is the summary of what I am saying. Regardless of this, Godspeed, and I wish you the very best.

-Former Bacara/Keller, Matra

Edited by Matra
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

spacer.png

Currently: BCMD Bacara | TRO | SA

Previously: HA | TRM | BCMD Bacara x2 | CMD Keller x2

In my book, the only way to get better at something is through experience in a position or situation. You may not have the experience to completely take over the battalion at first but with the help of your officers you will be able to lead the battalion to a better place. In good faith, I will +1 this application because you seem to have enough understanding and experience to do what needs to be done. Good luck my guy.

• Agree 2

you people are like the hey, i need a person to fill in for my officer job and he needs 5 years of experience in this job. but how do people get experience if nobody wants to hire cause ThEy NeEd EXpeRieNce.

heck next time you get sent up for promotion for the people who says -1 u need more experience. i want to say to that u need a month of being a Major to even get promoted to a major rank

+1. Experience is gained through trial and error. 

Edited by Avavel
  • Agree 4
  • Funny 1
14 minutes ago, Raider said:

The lack of disrespect on this application is purely disgusting. You are all acting like five year olds, it's the internet; suck it the hell up and keep your opinion to yourself if it is toxic.

So are you trying to get people to flame or what my guy because I honestly cant tell if memeing or just going full flame

• Agree 1
Banned