Bye my friends.

Korm

Name: Korm

Steam ID: Somewhere. STEAM_0:0:18305751

Staff Rank: Head Admin

Date: 8/11/18

Reason for leaving: I legit cannot do it anymore. I logged on last night after a journey down to my mothers house so I can escape the fires in California, but when I logged on all I got was the same old same old. People minging. Staff afking not doing their jobs... Ugh. I've been here about 10 months now, long time and I had fun for the longest time, but not anymore... So, unfortunately I need to go, this game isn't doing me any good mentally or physically. I'd love to stay and help Zim and Jackson and all my pals, but every time I log on... I just... want to afk and do something else. Sadly. :c This is for everything. High staff, high command, Bail Organa. I'll hop on when I can, see the updates how things are going.

Farewells: @Jackson You were a dickhead when i met you still are, but I've grown to love you as a friend. Hope we can talk and stuff, if you ever need my help just let me know and i'll help where i can. ❤️

@Square You went from MEDG to MCMD back to MEDG. I enjoyed our time staffing together and I hope we play some games together again, like making meth in Arma 3 or something that was fun.

@Zyner You were my first BCMD, and were one of the best Wollfes I've seen on the server. Same goes for you with making drugs in video games.

@Chop I always said you were 'my soviet womble'. You're a good guy Chop, I hope you have fun with your tenure as Wollfe. We can chat on steam.

@Tyzen We can always play some WoW and shit together my G. I know one day I'll see your resignation here. Yoda for like 3-4 terms? You crazy. ❤️

@SquirtleKitty I need to find a game to play with you. Maybe i'll play some Overwatch with you and the rest of the people you play with.

@Prince Stop letting your anger and frustration from real life affect your thoughts for Ingame stuff. Try to keep them seperate and enjoy being Papa Kal for as long as you want.  Also when i was younger. I had similar issues and I had some sort of medical issue because I was angry a lot. Do me a favor and relax. Find some way to ease your anger.

@Medic One of my first Interactions with you was legit as Kom'rk trying to get the Darksaber from you to make fun of Pre Vizla and we've had little talks here and there, I'll be around to help you out if you need me brother. You can always count on Papa Korm.

@Joah I thought you were gonna stay forever, but no king rules forever. I'll play some stuff with you too I know you play WoW and OW. Look forward to it.

@Panzergrenadier765 Don't do what your predecessor did and you'll do fine my friend. Same goes for you. I'll play something with you and Max eventually.

@Max Inactive, but you've a good heart and what not when you see that things need to be finished. Talk to you on steam my guy. ❤️

@Freck I legit thought you were 5 years old when I met you, then I learned you were actually 6. I love you son. Thanks for talking and hanging out with me when you did, while you did.

@Faded Stop being dumb. You're a good dude, just stop double rolling and relax. Roll with the punches. You'll go far, kid.

@BlackiSblack Relax. Stop trying to micromanage everything. You're a good dude.

@Zim Zim, my boy, my son. My friend. No one gives you the respect you deserve when you did Dev work. It pissed me off beyond belief. Blergh. Anyways. You ever need my help? Let me know. I'll come helping you out. ❤️

If I missed anyone else, it wasn't intentional. There's just a ton of people I'd need to say bye too. I love you all. Add me on Steam if you wanna chat. 

https://steamcommunity.com/id/Ulfedinn

Looking forward to it

• Winner 2
  • Friendly 11

Ooof O7 Best Kal Server wont be the same without you. GL on your adventures and i wish you the best.

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Retired Founder

@Korm
You know exactly how I feel about you, or at least I hope you do.
I am glad you're doing what's best for you and I think you needed this, I think it will make you feel better about the time you do spend here.

I really do hope to see you in my discord, joining us for games and having fun with life. If not, all the best to your Korm, you got a heart of gold and were a nice refresher to speak with. Good luck with whatever you do.

o7 
I am going to miss you.

• Agree 1
Banned

rip

even though we've only been in the same ts channel for about 20 minutes at a time, i'm gonna miss your company

Banned

o7

• 9 months later...