[SR] Matra [SA]

RP Name:

TR 4thKU LTC Matra

Steam ID (SteamID Finder):

STEAM_0:0:48608699

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 

41st EC

Experience

You may look at my history and notice I have not been in many battalions, but isn't that a good thing? It shows I was dedicated to my previous battalions, that I was patient enough to gain skills and wisdom from them. Each and every single one felt like a home to me, but most importantly. They all felt like a family to me. I hope I can make 41st feel like a family to me as well.

Icefuse Experience

187th

I remember my first battalion being the 187th, I worked my way up to the rank of 2ndLT  under the command of Commander Faeoa. I was, of course, new and I was still learning the ways of Icefuse. My biggest inspiration in the 187th was by far Reaper, he helped me out when I needed him and he was one of my only friends on the server at the time. He trained me how to do tryouts when I was just a lower rank within the battalion. After a while of being in the battalion, I attended paratrooper tryouts, I passed and I loved being a paratrooper to bits, I loved it so much that I wanted to get pilot trained as well. I eventually became the paratrooper lead and hosted para trooping tryouts for people that were interested in joining. Even making my own document for it. Everything was perfect for a while until leadership changed, classes were removed, people were demoted. And I lost interest in the 187th at that point. I demoted myself down to a clone trooper. I drifted for a while until I saw Doom's unit tryouts.

Doom's unit

After leaving the 187th, I attended Doom's unit tryouts, which was ironically lead by Commander Doom himself. I passed the tryouts and was commanded under the leadership of Bmount. I was in Doom's unit quite longer than my time in 187th, not because I liked them any more or any less. But because everyone communicated more clearly to one another.  By this time, I knew what I was doing in Icefuse. Which allowed me to take on more of a leadership role. I even made a new roster for the unit at the time. I wanted to do everything in my power to help my battalion. I spent so much time trying to help my battalion. That I let go of many things in my life, I realized it wasn't healthy. So, I took a year long break from Garry's mod entirely.

Galactic Marines

After my year-long break from Garry's Mod, I finally came back to Icefuse. I was excited to see everyone from my previous battalions. But no one was there, except Reaper. I once again drifted throughout the server as a clone trooper. I noticed tryouts for Galactic Marines, I remember going to hanger 2 and standing up against the wall waiting for the tryout to commence. When it did, I passed, I was beyond happy. I went to the Galactic Marine bunks and there I saw Commander Bacara. It just so happened that the Galactic Marines received a new Bacara just recently. That Bacara was Gene, and Oxen as his XO in his flame trooper uniform. They taught me discipline almost immediately, how to be serious, and how to be a marine. They also taught me the code of conduct. Character, Courage, Commitment, Honor, Leadership, and respect. SMB when I heard about what happened to Joah on icefuse. I didn't really understand at first until a Jedi came in and murdered everyone I was training in a tryout. Weeks went by and I remember the Galactic Marines talking about heading over to Synergy. At first, I wanted to stay to support my battalion, but then I realized the Galactic Marines on Synergy would need me more.

Synergy Experience

Galactic Marines

It was a rough start at first switching to a completely unknown server. But it was also nice to see it prosper and grow. The first map was, of course, Rishii, I loved it there along with the movie theatre. I became the Jet trooper lead and held tryouts as well as made my own documentation for it. Then, I was transferred over to the paratrooping lead. I was extremely happy about this change as I was a paratrooper lead before. I updated my old documentation for it and begun recruiting for it as well. Then, Gene went for a higher positioning, a higher calling. He left Galactic Marines, but in turn, Oxen took over. By far the best Bacara I have ever seen. He taught me everything I know.  He promoted me to Commander Keller due to an overall vote as to who should become Keller. I remained in that position for 173 days. Oxen was then soon about to be deployed, I felt it was necessary to allow new leadership as the Keller position, I still maintained XO however. I handed my position to Smokes. Then, Oxen resigned from Bacara and wanted me to go for the position, in which I did. I became Commander Bacara about a week later. But Oxen stayed in the battalion to continue mentoring me and conditioning me for the position. I have learned alot from that man.

Staff Experience

I first became a staff member on Rishii moon, but I was a TR long before then, I actually even trained Fizzik on icefuse while I was in Doom's unit. I just wanted to help people, so I would train and train my heart out. I eventually got promoted and my window to help people increased drastically. By the time I was a Senior Admin I was already Keller. I had responsibilities as a staff as well as a Commander. Then, however, when I received Bacara. I was already being mentored by Oxen which was a Director at the time. He not only taught me how to be a better player but a better staff member as well. I was promoted to overseer. I noticed the amount of work increased, which I loved. But it was also a strain considering I had to even out my time as Bacara as well as overseer. But I managed it, then they got rid of the overseer rank and had an emergency meeting. They were determining who to move down as a Vet admin and who to move up as a Head admin. I was moved up as a Head Admin. Now that we had no overseers. The work was very stressful, especially because I was also a BCMD. I inevitably resigned from everything including Bacara, and handed the reigns off to Jacien.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I feel I should become a Battalion Commander because I understand what it means to be one. You are no longer responsible for yourself, but for an entire group of people. I feel the conduct that I have been taught should be applied to EVERY BCMD, Character, Courage, Commitment, Honor, Leadership, and respect. My loyalty to my previous battalions is unquestionable. Out of my 2 and a half year experience. I have only been in 3 battalions. I was committed to every single one of them, and 41st will be no different. Not only do I have the loyalty for it, I also have plenty of experience for it. I understand I may not have been a 41st before, but that doesn't mean I don't know the lore. I'm not trying to powerplay anyone, rank doesn't matter to me.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

I am confident that I know everything there is to know about the lore of the 41st. Such as Etain Tur-Mukan all the way to Improcco Company, The Sarlacc Brigade Battalion A and B. And even to Commander Gett.

* I have more lore than this known, just used these as examples. *

Availability:

I am typically on during lunch and at night and early morning

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

Since the very beginning of it and before that on Icefuse for around a year and a half. So around.... 2 and half years in total? Somewhere around there.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

Such as my goal with Bacara, my goal is to have the battalion in a state where I know it will prosper without me needing to be there. When I feel it is in that state, and I have someone I know will do an amazing job, I will resign and hand off leadership. My goal isn't power. Its to restore order. Power means absolutely nothing to me. My overall goal is to stop minginess from happening, just because this is my goal, does NOT mean I am trying to get rid of fun. Minginess and fun are two separate things. Another big goal of mine is to get the 41st involved in almost every battalion in training and try to make it not so introverted but more outgoing and welcoming. Also, I am NOT planning a complete wipe.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

If I go inactive, I will resign myself

Edited by Matra
Mistake
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 2
  • Friendly 1

spacer.png

Currently: BCMD Bacara | TRO | SA

Previously: HA | TRM | BCMD Bacara x2 | CMD Keller x2

-1. No issue with you, but this seems like a powerplay, and you didn’t join the battalion. You also said it wouldn’t be a complete wipe, but you aren’t in the 41st. How the fuck are you gonna know who to wipe. 

Edited by Shockpoint
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 4

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

-1 Matra, I respect your decision to run for Gree, but it's kind of like a bond what can't be broken in the 41st. Everyone in the battalion is like a family sort of to a certain extent and stand by each other if needed.  If it came down to it I would pick you over Dragon. 

Edited by J.Jefferson
  • Agree 1

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Temple Guard Manager/Cin
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster

-1.  NO RECON REG Experience. Look you just came back and you were good in GM. BUT Matra this position doesn't fit with you. Perhaps join the Batt, make friends, then try again. No man should join as a BCMD for the first time. However, If it was between you and Dragon, I'd give you the nod.

Edited by Metro

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

+1 My opinion is that Egg has been Gree for so long and I think it would be nice to see a change in command. When his term ends and he isn't the right choice then Egg can go back to being Gree. Why not give him a chance? He was good as Bacara and I feel as though he would be good as Gree. Not changing the Commander after a year and a half would at times end up creating a sense of non-change or progress imo.

• Agree 1

-1 you arent a bad person, but 41st is like the bond between Harry and Ron it can not be unbroken. It is like the bond between families that not just something that can be broken. i would want you over Dragon

Edited by Grief

ICEFUSE: SHOCK XO/BCMD Thorn | 327th XO

SYNERGY: 41ST CMD/ARCL/GCL x3 | Former BCMD Gree

Banned

-1 no

• Disagree 1

-1 You have absolutely NO RECON experience and you're trying to run for a Recon Commander? You may be more qualify for another BCMD, but as it stands, you don't know what it takes to be apart of Recon until you actually BE in a recon battalion.

yeah-thats-gonna-be-a-no-for-me-dog.jpg

Edited by Aquadango

Matra i know you have the leadership and the responsibility for this role but I would like to see some recon experience in any way. 

-1 until i can get some knowledge about any recon experience 

RANCOR ARC Captain Hero

youe Hero, Hero.

Edited by Hero
6 minutes ago, Maymays said:

No. -1 people running for things they are not qualified for is stupid. Matra you are a good guy and all but your intentions with the 41st is malicious if I am going to be honest. You don’t fix a battalion be wiping everything. Skeeti learned that the hard way with naval. It’s still struggling to get back on its feet. Wiping battalions DOES NOT WORK. Also same reason on dragon’s application, al this will do is drive a wedge in the community.

If you read my application I clearly stated my purpose is not to wipe 41st. But I understand where you are coming from otherwise, I do have recon experience though, ARC is also recon training

Edited by Matra

spacer.png

Currently: BCMD Bacara | TRO | SA

Previously: HA | TRM | BCMD Bacara x2 | CMD Keller x2

10 minutes ago, Spooky said:

-1 no

7 minutes ago, Mike said:

-1 no

Nice -1's OmegaLuL

I have known Matra for a very long time he was my Keller but most importantly my friend. He is a fantastic leader and as long as he keeps his activity in check he will be able to keep the 41st in check no doubt. He also knows when he fucks up and owns up to his mistakes. Matra has helped teach me how to be subordinate and how to be a leader. With his help and dedication, I have no doubt in my mind he can whip the 41st back into shape because currently, they are a shit show. And the thing that makes Matra stand out from the others is he truly cares about his troops whether they did wrong or not he wants them to be the best they can. So all-In-All +1 from me

1 minute ago, Maymays said:

No. -1 people running for things they are not qualified for is stupid. Matra you are a good guy and all but your intentions with the 41st is malicious if I am going to be honest. You don’t fix a battalion be wiping everything. Skeeti learned that the hard way with naval. It’s still struggling to get back on its feet. Wiping battalions DOES NOT WORK. Also same reason on dragon’s application, al this will do is drive a wedge in the community.

Skeeti wiped naval poorly. Wipes can be done properly. Just because skeeti couldn't do it doesn't mean other people can't.

• Agree 1

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

5 minutes ago, BigZach said:

Skeeti wiped naval poorly. Wipes can be done properly. Just because skeeti couldn't do it doesn't mean other people can't.

Agreed. Sometimes wipes need to happen and it's not always a full wipe. If done properly the battalion could prosper

• Agree 1

+1. I believe both Dragon and Matra, as an outside influence, can provide great benefit to the 41st. For those of you saying that he has no recon experience, as an ARC trooper, he does have Recon experience. 

Besides, what even is Recon experience? This isn't Arma where you camp out in a tree with a ghillie suit, NV, and camp for 2 hours. Recon is just glorified attack. 

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

Just now, Maymays said:

Applications have lied before. I know from experience. I have also been told from other sources that you have intentions of wiping the 41st. 

The only times I have seen a successful wipe is when BBStine wiped SO, when Medic wiped all of GM on icefuse, and when blackmamba purged all of the officers. Every other wipe I have ever taken witness too has failed and required major outside help to rebuild from their mistakes.

People can learn from the past. Matra could talk to medic, bbstine etc. 

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

4 minutes ago, J.Jefferson said:

This is the last thing I am gonna put on this application. Please don't PM my trooper one week in advance, I don't know how you get Yakory confused with @Mod'Rata

47c378245edd20eab88b6c7e58055611-png.jpg

I was there when this happens, I can confirm this was an accident. Who begins the first message you send with "and"? It's clear that he was talking to someone else. Plus, the guy he PMed was a lower NCO/higher JNCO, what business would Matra have towards PMing him? 

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

5 minutes ago, J.Jefferson said:
7 minutes ago, J.Jefferson said:

This is the last thing I am gonna put on this application. Please don't PM my trooper one week in advance, I don't know how you get Yakory confused with @Mod'Rata

47c378245edd20eab88b6c7e58055611-png.jpg

Dude, that was a week ago, its been dealt with and its already over. There's no need to bring it back up. Besides, it was a mistake. You can pm people with similar steam names by accidentally putting one or two letters in the incorrect place.

7 minutes ago, Jacien said:

Dude, that was a week ago, its been dealt with and its already over. There's no need to bring it back up. Besides, it was a mistake. You can pm people with similar steam names by accidentally putting one or two letters in the incorrect place.

Regardless it shouldn't have been said. It's inappropriate and should be used in this BCMD App. The history of the applicant should be known. It wouldn't be fair to use selective history.

Edited by Metro
  • Agree 2

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

+1 

I have worked with Matra for over a year in the Galactic Marines.

During that time I witnessed him grow into a knowledgeable, respectful and engaged leader that  does an excellent job of keeping his troopers well-disciplined and well trained, myself included.

I learned a lot observing  him as Commander Keller and whole-heartedly feel that the 41st would greatly benefit with Matra at the helm as BCMD Gree.

He has many endearing traits that should not be overlooked, the most promising Gree candidate by far.

-GM Anu

Edited by Anu
2 hours ago, Mike said:

-1 please fix your own battalion first you literally have 1 officer thats active (not including keller) the rest are completely inactive or are on loa

You can't tell someone to fix a battalion that they don't run but nice try.

2 hours ago, Jacien said:

36d2067012f18a0b3540b66d3ffff98a.png
Yakory was a 41st Jedi at the time that he was PMed. Either way, Matra pm'ed two members of the 41st of his intent to apply for Gree

Edited by Praydoh
1 minute ago, Praydoh said:

36d2067012f18a0b3540b66d3ffff98a.png
Yakory was a 41st Jedi at the time that he was PMed, either way. Matra pm'ed two members of the 41st

b7901303d4b692140e51c2a25d054e94.png

e469434bead832052b74048bcb9978cb.png

175f8f5186b45ed48b407d7231e404a8.png

And it's no secret that this was premeditated at least two weeks in advance.  

-1, I’m sorry but all three candidates in my opinion are not ready for Gree. Let me explain.

Matra, my guy, I haven’t know you for a bit but from what i’ve heard when you were in a position of power like this, you broke it.

Second, you’re WAY too hostile to even begin with.

Third, I was there when the whole arguement between you and 41st which did leave me to believe that you disliked the 41st and only using this opportunity to powerplay. (You showed me the ‘video.’)

Edited by Red_Panda
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

1 hour ago, Raids said:

You can't tell someone to fix a battalion that they don't run but nice try.

If he worked his rank to a previous Keller and now a ltc he could at least try to help his battalion have more than 3 people on at a time instead of ditching to a different one to boost his rank

Edited by Mike
19 minutes ago, Mike said:

If he worked his rank to a previous Keller and now a ltc he could at least try to help his battalion have more than 3 people on at a time instead of ditching to a different one to boost his rank

If he really wanted to boost his rank then he would have just stayed as bacara then gone to regimental becoming gree is no different then from him becoming Bacara they are both commanders.

• Disagree 1

-1 I like you matra you a cool guy but

https://imgflip.com/i/2ecm5u

Most of your +1s are just GM. They don’t know how you’d do in the 41st they just +1ing cause they your friends

The only battalion you’ve been in is GM. You don’t know anything to do with the recon battalions. If you be fully committed to the role you would leave GM and join 41st but obviously you aren’t. As well how can we know that you are not going to just bring your obvious many friends you have and give them ranks. No disrespect to you but this a power play 

Edited by Jorrdan
23 minutes ago, Jorrdan said:

-1 I like you matra you a cool guy but

https://imgflip.com/i/2ecm5u

Most of your +1s are just GM. They don’t know how you’d do in the 41st they just +1ing cause they your friends

The only battalion you’ve been in is GM. You don’t know anything to do with the recon battalions. If you be fully committed to the role you would leave GM and join 41st but obviously you aren’t. As well how can we know that you are not going to just bring your obvious many friends you have and give them ranks. No disrespect to you but this a power play 

to be fair its the same situation with all the applicants

• Retired Founder

I’ve seen you do well in GM, however I don’t feel as though you have enough experience within the regiment in which 41st resides.

That said, I don’t see why you shouldn’t be given a chance?

Neutral

1 minute ago, TayTay said:

to be fair its the same situation with all the applicants

On dragons it’s the same thing yes I just wrote more for Matra cause I respect him more as his app isn’t as much of a power play as dragons. On eggs app the people +1ing are in the battalion and know how it runs. The people +1ing Matra and Dragon don’t know fuck all about 41st and just want to +1 cause they are in the same battalion or are friends. Ultimately the 41st’s +1s and -1s should be the most effective cause they are IN the Battalion.

• Agree 3

Matra, according to Mike, has 44 hours in Gmod the past few weeks. If I remember correctly, BlackMamba, who taytay got removed had 50 hours, and had the backing of the battalion. 

Not sure that 44 hours is gonna hold up my man

Edited by Shockpoint
  • Agree 1

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

I'm going to make a similar point here to my comment on Dragon's App. This seems like a powerplay to me. Wiping the battalion I feel won't be necessary, as the main reason people stayed in the battalion will have left. Egg is about 50% the reason people like to hangout in our batt. Not only is he fun to have around, but he does actually lead. He knows what he is doing, and he gets things done. He has spent time, effort, and money to get this battalion to where it is today. He has been the longest running commander and Gree ever, and I intend to keep it that way. Egg is more qualified than anyone ever will be to be a leader of the 41st.

Another point I would like to make is the fact that you have never been apart of the 41st. You don't know how we do things. We do things differently to everyone else, but it is successful. And drama is another big point, people trying to remove ARC training from us, ofcourse we are going to backlash. You expect us to just sit around and let outsiders lead our battalion for us? That isn't how we work. My point will always stand, Egg is the only Gree in My heart, and many other 41st troopers. If you take that away from us, we won't be happy.

2 hours ago, Forseen said:

I’ve seen you do well in GM, however I don’t feel as though you have enough experience within the regiment in which 41st resides.

That said, I don’t see why you shouldn’t be given a chance?

Neutral

Atleast join the battalion and see how it works first, instead of running straight for a Commander Position.

+1.

Matra is a great leader. He doesn't have any Recon experience, however, he does have experience in the Galatic Marines. There is something to be said about how the Marines' act - they are basicly the most premier infantry on the server.

Raider.

10 minutes ago, WaterMelonWolf said:

"no recon time blah blah" hey they said that about Xaze with SOBDE Reg and he was one of the best SOBDE Reg commanders I have see. I know matra, and i can say he can snap the mingy shit hole 41st is right now. I cant give matra a bigger +1. Fix this shit lmao

No one likes you.  

JK +1 Matra decent app and great person.  

15 minutes ago, WaterMelonWolf said:

"no recon time blah blah" hey they said that about Xaze with SOBDE Reg and he was one of the best SOBDE Reg commanders I have see. I know matra, and i can say he can snap the mingy shit hole 41st is right now. I cant give matra a bigger +1. Fix this shit lmao

He wasn't SOBDE Reg he was Recon Reg

ICEFUSE: SHOCK XO/BCMD Thorn | 327th XO

SYNERGY: 41ST CMD/ARCL/GCL x3 | Former BCMD Gree

+1 I believe it is time for a new Gree, and since Dragon voided his and said for all the people that +1nd him to +1 you.

I trust that his support isnt wasted on you, so I hope you can bring about change for the 41st. Change for good

Matra, I have seen you do great things within GM back when you were Commander Keller under Oxen... but that was a while ago. I may not have been here for a minute, but I have seen that you aren't the most active. Now, I know that when you are all-in you can be a fantastic leader and you know what you are doing, but this isn't just another battalion, this is a whole new ball game, one I don't think you are best to lead.

My reasons for these are simple and I'll bullet it and explain it:

• Your Current Position: The Galactic Marines are in... well. quite a state, not many people have seen it (because they are never on to see) but they have massive issues and I think you should stay to help assist them in... actually existing. People say "He isn't on charge so it is not his problem", well he is a LTC is he not? In GM that is a huge accomplishment that many do not make, so that means he must have had done a lot of work to get there, so to say "He isn't in charge" is in understatement, as an LTC he should be instrumental in the battalion. Unless, he is an honorary, in which he basically is just using a position for a power grab (which I doubt is the case, but just another scenario). So, you should stay and help the Marines grow and prosper.

• Activity: This is a common issue that most people face, and to me, it is not as major but all factors need to be accounted in this race. Now, your activity does not seem to reflect that you have enough time to put full effort into the battalion. Real life ALWAYS comes first, and if you don't have the time, you shouldn't go into the obligation.

• 41st Unity:  This ties into my early statement of this being "a whole new ball game". The 41st isn't just another battalion that can be ran by dogmatic leaders and protocols, it is an organism built up of the people within it. Yes, there are clear-cut issues with the battalion, but most of the "problematic" people have left for the sake of the battalion, and those who remain have devout loyalty to this battalion, however when you come in with the idea of a "wipe" that causes you to ruin your immediate reputation with them. The battalion isn't and will not support you NEARLY as much as they will support Egg. He isn't just another BCMD, he is THE   Gree. You need to have a strong national unity to have your battalion work, and when there are deep divided, you will egt nothing done. It's just a reality that the battalion doesn't support you.

So, in conclusion, you are a great candidate for a commanding position Matra, but you aren't the right fit for this role. Egg simply has more experience, the dedication, and devotion to this battalion. He simply is the better candidate. So good luck Matra.

• Agree 3
8 hours ago, Shockpoint said:

Matra, according to Mike, has 44 hours in Gmod the past few weeks. If I remember correctly, BlackMamba, who taytay got removed had 50 hours, and had the backing of the battalion. 

Not sure that 44 hours is gonna hold up my man

but hey I guess they friends

Okay enough is enough, you may leave your opinion on someone's application but DO NOT argue with people. Take that to PM's and most importantly DO NOT FLAME.

Please continue to +1/-1 with reasons but we really don't need this cluttered with arguments.

If there is evidence you would like to post to support you opinion please post it in your original +/- 1

18 hours ago, Mike said:

-1 please fix your own battalion first you literally have 1 officer thats active (not including keller) the rest are completely inactive or are on loa

I'm sorry I can't dedicate my life to a game?  This statement makes you sound like a knob.

+1 Matra

21st's most useless long term member

why my shit keep getting deleted

+1 good man and sure he has no recon experience but that does not mean he knows enough lore to know recon

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

_i deleted this_ (i cant have this wrecking my community status)

Edited by Darkk
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

-1 I talked with you a bit, im sure you would be a great BCMD, but .. not for 41st, you have no Recon experience and Egg has been doing fine. Yes 41st has some issues, but they are working hard on it. Egg is the man for the job, im also a strong believer of that someone within the Battalion should go for the BCMD, for any battalion, having an outsider going for another battalion BCMD is just weird.

Edited by Bazoo

+1, it's deadass od when people say "you don't understand recon" or "you don't have experience with recon" because a monkey could learn how reconnaissance is handled on this server.  Zozzle,  go get 'em Matra. 

• Agree 3

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

15 minutes ago, Washington said:

And where is Xaze now...? Actually come up with a valid argument lmao 

Just because he isn't here means nothing. He did a fantastic job as Rec reg. even with the criticism that came from the reg once he got the position. People come and go, he had things going on irl that made him not wanna play.

Edited by TayTay
  • Agree 2
7 hours ago, Stockings said:

it's deadass od when people say "you don't understand recon" or "you don't have experience with recon" because a monkey could learn how reconnaissance is handled on this server. 

Nice to see some1 has the same thought process as me LMAO!

• Agree 4
  • Winner 1

British

On 7/20/2018 at 1:06 PM, Jorrdan said:

On dragons it’s the same thing yes I just wrote more for Matra cause I respect him more as his app isn’t as much of a power play as dragons. On eggs app the people +1ing are in the battalion and know how it runs. The people +1ing Matra and Dragon don’t know fuck all about 41st and just want to +1 cause they are in the same battalion or are friends. Ultimately the 41st’s +1s and -1s should be the most effective cause they are IN the Battalion.

This is very true and also see all the people commenting they want to see change and “Pass the torch on” aren’t actual members of the batt or very few are at least cause I know for a fact if this was their leader then there would be a fucking uproar about how it’s not our place to decide their leader well the same goes for the 41st as well. We collectively the 41st like having egg as our leader and before I get people saying that members of the batt have -1 him I know and that’s fine in but that’s because they ARE IN THE BATT AND their opinion has much more swa than an outsiders because it can show the attitude of other in the batt. I also find people who have been a member of the batt in the past or have worked and known the members of the batt do also have more sway CAUSE THEY KNOW US AND WANT TO SEE US DO WELL. Look I get it we all have an opinion and we want to see the server do well BUT the 41st as a whole Not only need egg BUT want him as gree.

Change can be good and is usually needed at a point but that is not needed here

and I have talked to matra and his GM and he knows what he’s doing with them and he’ll fight for them he’s a good GM But I don’t think you’d be a good 41st. For one your not a member of the batt and I don’t think you ever have been so that alone makes this look like a power play not as much as dargons but still. Also GM and 41st are 2 very different styles of batt and it a big leap in how we operate. Egg gets that and has made us in to a well oiled machine he keeps people disciplined and has the respect of everyone in it.

I believe that you are good person and have a strong tie to the GM but you don’t have that with us. If you joined us and made friends and worked you way up then possibly. But personally I don’t trust someone who joins out of the blue and has no experience in a recon batt. You are a good GM stick to your guns and if you really want this position then your gonna have to prove that the the 41st and the GC cause right now a lot don’t which would make your term as gree a nightmare for all involved and would damage both the 41st and your reputation on the server.

THIS GOSE TO ALL RUNNING FOR GREE AND THOSE NOT PART OF THE BATT 

If you want to bitch and moan about us and how we operate then expect some backlash cause I have no intention of this batt crumbling due to that face people wanted a newer model of leader for a batt THEY ARENT EVEN A FUCKING PART OF but they can matter but right now the higher ups and the batts internal feelings are what REALY MATTERS CAUSE IT THEM WHO ARE A PART OF THIS BATT AND KNOW ITS INNER WORKINGS 

I like you and all man but this I sent for you. Still though your a Great GM and have my undying respect.

On 7/20/2018 at 9:26 PM, TayTay said:

All I have to say is look at xase

Doesnt mean because he did great matra will. Again I think Egg is doing a fine job now, for awhile now he has been trying to stop the drama and minginest within the battalion. Like I already said Egg is the man for the job.

Just now, Bazoo said:

Doesnt mean because he did great matra will. Again I think Egg is doing a fine job now, for awhile now he has been trying to stop the drama and minginest within the battalion. Like I already said Egg is the man for the job.

let's agree to disagree ❤️

• Founder
Founder

Unfortunately you have not been accepted for the position 

You may re apply for another commander position in 30 days