Remove dead Phase 1 Lore Characters

Egg

If you would like a suggestion to be implemented into the server, you MUST follow this template! Any suggestions that do not follow this template will be denied instantly.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Egg/Gree

Suggestion: Remove the jobs of all the named lore characters that died in Phase 1

Implementation: Remove a bunch of jobs of named characters that died in phase 1. such as Colt, Havoc, Echo, Tracer just to name a few. Having these jobs and characters removed can help improve the lore accuracy and RP of the server because they are not alive and having them so is bad. This has been done for multiple jedi that were killed and removed during phase 1. I don't think that this is all of the characters that would be removed so I will probably edit this post later to add a few more. Removing these jobs can help free up server space for more jobs while also improving lore accuracy for the server. Dead characters are dead and the server that apparently wants to be more lore accurate should reflect that. Also it would be less work for the modelers that are redoing all of the Battalion's models.

Lore: They are dead.

Tracer was a Human male clone with black hair, brown eyes, and tan skin.[3] Like all clones of Jango Fett,[4] Tracer stood 1.83 meters tall.[1] As a clone pilot, Tracer was raised to be loyal to the Republic and his Jedi commanders. He was a good friend of fellow pilot Warthog and bet with him about the outcome of their mission to Gwori. Tracer was a skilled gunner, managing to shoot down several Vulture droid starfighters during the attack on Gwori. He was also a very confident clone, and even on the very dangerous mission to Gwori Tracer believed that he and Warthog would survive it "without a scratch." However, while Warthog survived the battle, Tracer did not.

Workshop content if applicable:
(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")\

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Add or Change:

Job:

Model:

Weapons:

Other:

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

• Agree 1
Banned

-1 people would lose their named characters and it's already a thing

gib ponds

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

-1 LMFAO, nice try trying to delete more than half of all lore names in the server. There has never been an issue with loose lore in the past. This is just so unexpected and random, these characters are here to improve RP and to make the server better and more fun overall.

+1 It makes zero sense to see dead lore characters alive in phase 2. Also, Synergy is supposed to be a serious roleplay server so shouldn't we remove the characters that shouldn't be there? because I see a lot of people complain about fail roleplay. Also really doesn't make sense to even have Rancor on the ship, I see a lot of people complaining Rancor would lose all there lore characters. Just a little bit of lore on Rancor they were used to overseer clone training on Kamino. 

Edited by J.Jefferson

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Temple Guard Manager/Cin
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster
2 minutes ago, OneNiner6719 said:

-1 I'm totally fine with the loose lore, considering people want to be and see their favourite characters. It's all in good fun.

Most of the characters are still there just removing the dead ones. You still can see and be the alive characters just not the dead ones.

3 minutes ago, Lucky said:

-1 We good also I get lore But how will this improve RP exactly?

improving RP by not having dead people running around the ship.

6 minutes ago, Spec said:

-1, you're removing half of GC, a lot of rancor, and many different essential people that are part of the server. We can bend lore a bit. Ive never seen someone complain in the past about this. 

Honestly, the whole GC should be removed as a whole because their models are ugly and failRP af. Removing 2 rancor people is doable because they can just have the people tasked to do the same thing and just not be named, even though they just got a whole subunit that includes named characters.

1 minute ago, Zyner said:

Lore accuracy and RP haven't really been a priority for the server as far as the community itself is concerned.

I would argue against that and bring up how we moved Anakin to Knight and then Barriss and Ahsoka to Padawan. If lore accuracy is going to be enforced in Jedi, it should be in clone as well.

Just now, Egg said:

I would argue against that and bring up how we moved Anakin to Knight and then Barriss and Ahsoka to Padawan. If lore accuracy is going to be enforced in Jedi, it should be in clone as well.

We attempt here and there to be lore accurate, but fail else because of excuses. Lore enforcement in the Jedi is up to the Council, so a meeting with High Command should be made in order to better address what they are doing to enforce lore accuracy and roleplay for the clones. Addressing lore is one thing but then trying to handle appropriate roleplay is another. Ex. We made Anakin a Knight but hat didn't stop him from RDMing every other day.

2 minutes ago, Zyner said:

We attempt here and there to be lore accurate, but fail else because of excuses. Lore enforcement in the Jedi is up to the Council, so a meeting with High Command should be made in order to better address what they are doing to enforce lore accuracy and roleplay for the clones. Addressing lore is one thing but then trying to handle appropriate roleplay is another. Ex. We made Anakin a Knight but hat didn't stop him from RDMing every other day.

This isn't a suggestion to enforce RP or demote anyone, just remove the dead named characters. Anakin, Barriss, and Ahsoka were not voted on by the council, they were EO'd

Neutral. I agree that if we want to be more "strict" RP, we should get read of dead people. However, it's a game and for fun so I just say keep em around. Not too mention we would be removing, (Waxer, Echo, Havoc, Colt, All of Foxtrot except Gregor and Fi*.) Just to name a few.....
*NOT DEAD BUT BRAIN DEAD ON MANDALORE ATTEMPTING TO RECOVER*

Edited by Metro

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

3 minutes ago, Egg said:

This isn't a suggestion to enforce RP or demote anyone, just remove the dead named characters. Anakin, Barriss, and Ahsoka were not voted on by the council, they were EO'd

Egg by doing this you remove some diversity from batallions and people who want to be their favorite lore clones cant because they died before Phase 2 came out even when no one on the server cares that theyre seeing clones like Echo roam around

Wait so if we are trying to be lore accurate now does that mean we demote rex from BCMD to captain? But then who would be BCMD? Appo? But Appo was BCMD during order 66. Does that mean we now have to remove everyone that was post order 66? What I am trying to say is that if we start trying to remove lore names because they are dead for "RP" reasons that opens up the door for a lot of things the be changed. And in the end of the day that would do a hell of a lot more harm than good. 

Edited by Striker
  • Agree 2
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

-1 this all started over the ponds thing it seems

It really isnt needed 

lets just remove so many jobs great idea

I dont see it working out 

+1 lore characters are DEAD they died in phase 1 we are in phase 2. On icefuse the intel team back then before Synergy started, we removed Ima-Gun Di as a job because he died in phase 1. 

• Agree 1

ICEFUSE: SHOCK XO/BCMD Thorn | 327th XO

SYNERGY: 41ST CMD/ARCL/GCL x3 | Former BCMD Gree

Just now, Striker said:

Wait so if we are trying to be lore accurate now does that mean we demote rex from BCMD to captain? But then who would be BCMD? Appo? But Appo was BCMD during order 66. Does that mean we now have to remove everyone that was post order 66? What I am trying to say is that if we start trying to remove lore names because they are dead for "RP" reasons that opens up the door for a lot of things the be changed. And in the end of the day that would do a hell of a lot for harm than good. 

Exactly. If everything as perfect RP, then this server would not have as much charecters and itll fuck up the servers already commander postions. 

4 minutes ago, Striker said:

Wait so if we are trying to be lore accurate now does that mean we demote rex from BCMD to captain? But then who would be BCMD? Appo? But Appo was BCMD during order 66. Does that mean we now have to remove everyone that was post order 66? What I am trying to say is that if we start trying to remove lore names because they are dead for "RP" reasons that opens up the door for a lot of things the be changed. And in the end of the day that would do a hell of a lot more harm than good. 

Joah is playing as Battalion Captain because of Lore and why do you bring up order 66 we aren't anywhere close to that right now we are in the CLONE WARS

Edited by Grief

2 minutes ago, Grief said:

Joah is playing as Battalion Captain because of Lore and why do you bring up order 66 we aren't anywhere close to that right now we are in the CLONE WARS

Alright we need perfect lore eh? Techincally in lore, there wouldnt be this many battalions on one venator, there also wouldnt be this many jedi on one venator. Wanna change that? 

5 minutes ago, Grief said:

Joah put himself as Battalion Captain because of Lore and why do you bring up order 66 we aren't anywhere close to that right now we are in the CLONE WARS

Exactly, but the thing is is that in RP his commanders would outrank him since he set his rank as captain. And the reason I brought up order 66 is because you would have to reach over into the order 66 era in order to find an actual BCMD for the 501st. And you said it yourself, we are in the CLONE WARS. So that would not make much sense. Or you could always just stay with the way things are and not over complicate it.

Edited by Striker
8 minutes ago, Striker said:

Exactly, but the thing is is that in RP his commanders would outrank him since he set his rank as captain. And the reason I brought up order 66 is because you would have to reach over into the order 66 era in order to find an actual BCMD for the 501st. And you said it yourself, we are in the CLONE WARS. So that would not make much sense. Or you could always just stay with the way things are and not over complicate it.

Appo was a Sergeant during the clone wars, he didnt get Commander till Order 66 so that wouldnt make sense to make Appo a BCMD right now

3 minutes ago, Striker said:

Alright, sounds good. So no BCMD for 501st then?

Rex was a acting BCMD just because he was Captain doesnt mean shit he was basicaaly BCMD 

Edited by Grief

1 minute ago, Grief said:

Rex was a acting BCMD just because he was Captain doesnt mean shit he was basicaaly BCMD

I mean that's cool and all but to be "lore accurate" then there can't be anyone equal to or above the rank of captain in the 501st if you really want him to be acting BCMD as a captain. That would also mean the same thing for Cody in the 212th, he would have to be MCMD Cody not BCMD Cody, but then does that mean that the ranks in 212th go up to MCMD? You see what I am saying? There is no point in making all of this that complicated, just don't remove the dead lore characters and that's that.

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

57 minutes ago, Fizzik said:

-1 this would do nothing besides fuck over certain battalions, especially RANCOR. 

The only battalion it would fuck over is Rancor, because all your characters died in one episode. Also, 212th, 501st, and CG have plenty of lore characters to use if they lose a couple.

• Agree 1

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Temple Guard Manager/Cin
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster

ur wanting to remove half of TC, GC, Rancor commanders, and many more people, just because the server bent rp. Just like the point i said earlier this server doesnt run on perfect RP. If we had perfect RP then there wouldnt be this many battalions on one venator. 

• Agree 1

I went through all the jobs on the server as well as some of the named characters I know of from 212th, and made a list to make it easier (phase II armor was introduced around 21 BBY, anything before that, I've considered phase I);
Tracer, died on 22 BBY. Dash 44, died on 21 BBY, but is Legends. Dash 29, same as Dash 44.   Longshot, died on 21 BBY. Gearshift, died on 22 BBY. Goldie, doesn't exist. Slasher, doesn't exist. Bear, doesn't exist. Colt, died on 22 BBY. Havoc, same as Colt.

Echo was presumably KIA, but he did not die on 21 BBY. Still, he was MIA until very later in the war.

(21BBY is Legends, but Canon dates seem to be 1 year after Legends dates.)

My opinion; even thought from the list it can be seen that the numbers are not that high, I don't see any reason to remove said characters. Yes, they're dead, and should be removed because it's not lore friendly. Yet people like being said jobs, and I'm quite sure that they'd rather keep them. Is it really fair to remove something because a select few wanted it to? And how fair is it to keep said jobs to make aformentioned few unhappy. If we wanted to make the server more lore friendly, then we are to remove most of the clone ranks, as well as General. Promote Cody (,Gree, Bacara, Neyo) to MCMD, demote Rex to CPT. Remove most of battalion regiments as there is no mention of most of them anywhere. We also need to get rid of most of the battalions as it's impossible for almost 10 battalions to be present in a single Venator. -1

Edited by ZT Death
  • Agree 1
9 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

-1 We would lose a lot of lore characters on the server. I got a question tho

would we lose sev? did he die? i thought he did but he's in a clone wars episode idk

He was presumed MIA in Kashyyk

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

17 hours ago, ZT Death said:

I went through all the jobs on the server as well as some of the named characters I know of from 212th, and made a list to make it easier (phase II armor was introduced around 21 BBY, anything before that, I've considered phase I);
Tracer, died on 22 BBY. Dash 44, died on 21 BBY, but is Legends. Dash 29, same as Dash 44.   Longshot, died on 21 BBY. Gearshift, died on 22 BBY. Goldie, doesn't exist. Slasher, doesn't exist. Bear, doesn't exist. Colt, died on 22 BBY. Havoc, same as Colt.

Echo was presumably KIA, but he did not die on 21 BBY. Still, he was MIA until very later in the war.

My opinion; even thought from the list it can be seen that the numbers are not that high, I don't see any reason to remove said characters. Yes, they're dead, and should be removed because it's not lore friendly. Yet people like being said jobs, and I'm quite sure that they'd rather keep them. Is it really fair to remove something because a select few wanted it to? And how fair is it to keep said jobs to make aformentioned few unhappy. If we wanted to make the server more lore friendly, then we are to remove most of the clone ranks, as well as General. Promote Cody (,Gree, Bacara, Neyo) to MCMD, demote Rex to CPT. Remove most of battalion regiments as there is no mention of most of them anywhere. We also need to get rid of most of the battalions as it's impossible for almost 10 battalions to be present in a single Venator. -1

The Dashes died During Phase 2, RIght after the introduction of it

• Agree 1

unknown.png

+1 I have always hated having dead troopers running about. Seeing clones such as Havok still alive even though he was clearly shot through the head still commanding RANCOR. I love lore and having clearly dead or MIA troopers still standing pretty jarring especially when I first joined the server. This isn't a hit on battalions its just lore. I am sure we could keep the models and have them named as something else.

On 7/5/2018 at 8:52 PM, ZT Death said:

The Phase II armour was introduced in 21 BBY the time the Dash’s died. In the comic the Sergeant that was attempting to make contact to them was wearing Phase II armour. So we can assume they were too. 

Edited by Banjans

spacer.png

People keep saying Rip GC but there are not any named character jobs for it so nothing would be affecting them... It would only be removing about 1 or 2 501st, 2 Rancor, and a 104th off the op of my head.

• Retired Founder

I personally just name myself as Captain Rex because I like being called what he was in the show.

I'm equal to BCMD in my battalion, (But I act as a Captain) to other commanders on the ship.

You can ask them. I take orders LOL

3 hours ago, Egg said:

People keep saying Rip GC but there are not any named character jobs for it so nothing would be affecting them... It would only be removing about 1 or 2 501st, 2 Rancor, and a 104th off the op of my head.

Waxed and boil are in GC as named characters. 

Also if you are going to make this, then you need to go through every named character in the server and make sure they are not dead before phase 2. To add Gregor was never in the clone wars. He was in 1 episode then presumed dead until rebels, so shouldn't we remove him and all of foxtrot, since they all died before phase 2. Its a lot more than the 4-5 people above. 

Edited by Dragon

I understand your point and all, about "hating" seeing dead people around the ship, but if we're seriously doing this "serious lore-strictRP" then we need to remove half the battalions due to the fact that there would only be a certain number of battalions on the ship. It also means that we need to change everybody's rank to what it is in lore, and alive lore characters will NOT rank up. That also means that half of rancor gets shit on, 501st loses literally almost all of TC, GC loses a few, etc etc. I'm serious about this: if we remove all dead lore characters, i'm not going to enjoy this server as much as I would have before the "wipe"

Full -1 from me.

Enjoyment > lore

-South

10 minutes ago, South is not a trap said:

I understand your point and all, about "hating" seeing dead people around the ship, but if we're seriously doing this "serious lore-strictRP" then we need to remove half the battalions due to the fact that there would only be a certain number of battalions on the ship. It also means that we need to change everybody's rank to what it is in lore, and alive lore characters will NOT rank up. That also means that half of rancor gets shit on, 501st loses literally almost all of TC, GC loses a few, etc etc. I'm serious about this: if we remove all dead lore characters, i'm not going to enjoy this server as much as I would have before the "wipe"

Full -1 from me.

Enjoyment > lore

-South

And I would be a Corporal forever

unknown.png

This absolutely makes sense with lore in all but the amount of backlash that this will cause is a hell of a lot more negative than positive. Would take a while to finish and I can already see the riots from people whos characters were removed. Im sorry but this just wouldn't work my mate.

DENIED

//Locked

//Moved to Server Suggestions - Denied