Rider/Nate BCMD Bltiz Application

Night453

Steam Name:Nightrunner453

RP Name: RANCOR Commander Colt

Steam ID STEAM_0:1:42071921

Battalion or squad you are applying for: RANCOR Battalion Commander Bltiz

Experience: I Been one of the longest Rancor officers. I Been BCMD on multiple smaller servers along with that i have made different handbooks for those regs. Whenever i'm on ship or in TS i try to be as professional as i can be. I know it doesn't look like much but I'm gonna give my 100 and 10 percent

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:  I know how ARCs are supposed to be im one of the best examples of a ARC trooper and i want bring up All the ARCs and make them Something Special for each Regiment

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes i gone over RANCOR and ARC lore multiple times i can pretty much tell ya anything you want to know

Availability:Thursday Through Sunday 3pm-1am Monday- wednesday 3pm-5pm then  Collage 9:30pm-1Am

-1 too late to join this considering what happened. I think you would be a good candidate, but you decided to rerun after Miller got banned. That's  kind of cheese. Cry's is actively working to fix this now and I feel he would be the better candidate.

• Disagree 12

+1 

I do not normally comment on BCMD apps due to my position, however this man has the highest qualifications of the current canididates. He has been in RANCOR for MONTHS, this man has been dedicated and served with them without question. He also has led his troopers with great leadership and commending great respect. 

• Agree 1
8 minutes ago, BigBurner said:

-1 too late to join this considering what happened. I think you would be a good candidate, but you decided to rerun after Miller got banned. That's  kind of cheese. Cry's is actively working to fix this now and I feel he would be the better candidate.

He probably saw Miller as a better option for the battalion or something of the sort and decided to pull out of the race to allow him to run with less opposition.

Anyways +1. During my time as regimental and when the RANCOR battalion was under me, Rider/Nate was always a standout trooper and fantastic leader all around. I really think he should get it as he knows the ins and outs of the battalion like no one other actively playing right now.

Someone is going to minus one this application due to the lack of content, yes it looks small but trust me, try to talk to this man for a minute and you'll understand he is a quality candidate.

• Agree 2

Considering this fucker is actively working to bring back this shit from the dead, and has in the past been the best officer and ARC trooper in general that I have seen consistently doing what he can for the best of the battalion. I came back to see him working to build us up again after this last predicament, of which more has been found out with his, mine and Snow's intuition. We can do this.

+1

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

+1 Rider, I've seen you go up and down the CoC since November and you have repeatedly proven that you are dedicated to the Battalion. You were excellent when I was Blitz and I remember seeing you go up. I think this is your time to shine and show what you are made of.

You will make a fantastic leader in the face of what has transpired and show how great you really are.

• Agree 1

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

+1 You deserve it, Rider. Although I would have loved to see you get Fordo.

(Also you don't money glitch :)

Edited by Tec

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

4 hours ago, Jax said:

He probably saw Miller as a better option for the battalion or something of the sort and decided to pull out of the race to allow him to run with less opposition.

Anyways +1. During my time as regimental and when the RANCOR battalion was under me, Rider/Nate was always a standout trooper and fantastic leader all around. I really think he should get it as he knows the ins and outs of the battalion like no one other actively playing right now.

Someone is going to minus one this application due to the lack of content, yes it looks small but trust me, try to talk to this man for a minute and you'll understand he is a quality candidate.

+1) Yes, all the officers agreed to let one person run for it.

Current: Nothin :)
Former: Shadow Company Enlisted | RANCOR Captain Kase | RANCOR Alpha-22 "Aven" | RANCOR Alpha-26 "Maze" | RC-1140 "Fixer" 212th Ghost Company Trapper, Gearshift, Threepwood | First Rav Bralor
spacer.png

+1 Rider has been in Rancor since I joined. He is one of the last remaining originals from when I joined. He is dedicated to the battalion and in the time of need now there is no better person for this position. Rider you are a dear friend and you are the one to lead rancor out of the mess that they are in. 

And your just TOO SWEEEEETTTTTTT ??

• Agree 1
On ‎4‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 9:09 PM, BigBurner said:

this is why you have such a negative feedback rating. Not everyone is tryin to be a fucking snake. 

Now, to why I came here.   
+1 rider   I feel you have what it takes to fix RANCOR :) Best of luck 
212th Battalion Commander Cody 

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 1