Steam Name
SpongeBob SquarePants | Syns.gg

RP Name
MoH Marshal Commander Rohan

Steam ID
STEAM_0:1:155676106

Brigade you are applying for
Grand Army of the Republic

How many terms have you held the position?
One term

How do you feel your previous term went?
      I believe my term went fairly well. Near the end of my term I have requested all CMD+ to give me honest, unfiltered feedback. Most of this was positive stuff from everyone. These include activity, engagement, approachability, and being present where needed. Of course the term also held some negative things. Such as me planning a Galactic Conquest, but not being able to tend to it as I remained to be the only member of Clone High Command, and only 1 of 3 (with one being absent) High Command in general.
    To elaborate on the more positive things I got as feedback.Talking to all CMD+ I have gotten feedback such as the following (direct copy and paste)
    “Can really say I've not had any issue you are always willing to sit down an discuses stuff with battalion leadership.”
    “I like that when you're on you're interacting with all the battalions and server as well always being a fall back for batts when their command team goes on LOA.”
    “I think the only thing that would be holding you back is maybe interaction between all battalions and trying to spread that out more especially since you might be getting some RCMDs”
    Here are 3 examples of the feedback, 2 positives, and one improvement. I’ll be going more into detail on what I plan to do with this feedback in a later part of the application. However, overall in my term I am happy with how it went as I was able to help out people where needed. I didn’t make any major changes in the role of MCMD, but I was actively helping the playerbase, which was juggling 8 battalions and part of Naval.

Why do you wish to remain a Marshal Commander?
I feel like I still have a lot that I can do with High Command and the server after this term. These are things such as improving the current High Command team since we actually have a team, improving RP related relations working hand-in-hand with Blazin (Palpatine), collaborating with Palpatine to ensure both the clone side and faction side can do things together and it flows smoothly as opposed to having more and more issues, and lastly I enjoy the role of Marshal Commander a lot and wish to continue in this role on the server.

Current availability
Monday 9 AM - 7:30 PM EST
Tuesday 9 AM - 7:30 PM EST
Wednesday 9 AM - 7:30 PM EST
Thursday 4 pm - 9 PM EST
Friday 9 AM - 6 PM EST
Saturday 1 PM - 9 PM EST
Sunday 9 AM - 9 PM EST

What are some of your achievements during your past term?
Some of these achievements were listed by CMD+ that were present during my term & some are collaborations

Medal of Honor
Went from 0 to 2 out of 3 members of HC clone side
Assisted Danny/Reborn with their SRT setup where needed
Assisted Gurk with their structure change of SOBDE
Removal of “fake” Marshal Commanders to ensure it stays exclusive
As small as it may be, it helped out 8 battalions and navy when there was no present High Command available. This was over the course of 2 months
Helped out the civilian faction with small changes due to absent High Command representative (suggestions/questions)
Stay on top of standards for BCMD+ and their members if needed
Checking in with CMD teams
Guiding members to become BCMD when they want to go for it and put in the effort
Taking people’s opinion and ideas into mind and trying to get the best result out of it
Being a liaison for battalions reducing hostility
Providing unique roleplay due to the absence of a real Marshal Command on a daily basis

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within the clone army?
Taking a stricter look into KOS rules. As you may be aware, I am part of the problem when it comes to KOSing people. However, after reflecting upon my past term it was a fun thing that hadn’t happened in a while. While I still believe it’s a fun thing to do and can add to the server in a lot of ways if reformed. I wish to push for the KOS standards to go up by a lot. This means things such as the Senate being involved, roleplay being done for the people who stand on trial for actual crimes, and other things such as war criminals being executed in a proper way.
    Galactic Conquest RP. While I talked earlier about how it failed due to me being spread too thinly, it also is because I rushed into it quite fast without proper planning. In the past week I have taken my time and was present less on the server because I was creating a system that can involve everyone within this “gamemode”. Think about resource management, vehicles, supplies, troop amounts etc. With this I have already talked to Woeny regarding a forum post where everything can be tracked as people do it. Think of something similar to bounties where there is a board with requirements before taking a sector of Rakata. The planned runtime of this is 2 months with a total of 16 major missions (events/deployment) while the term is 3 months. That means the first and last 2 weeks of the term will not be included with this gamemode. It is a very in depth system that can be explained if you wish so over TS or Discord.
    High Command check-ins. For now and in the future, as I finally have some clone High Command, I will be continuing to do bi-weekly check-ins with my members of High Command. These meetings will be anywhere from what they are struggling with, battalion updates, CMD team updates, and anything else. With these check-ins I also intend to talk to the CMD-BCMD of the battalions to ensure the RCMD above them is still doing what they should be doing.
    Standards of RP. In recent times I feel like the Roleplay has dumbed down to not a lot on the server. The GM team makes efforts with EJs and some hunters also take this effort. I am wanting to push, hopefully through a little bit of standards. With this, I want to have a command meeting to start off with pushing this into the server. While this is an insanely hard thing to push into the server, I think with the effort of the community it can 100% be done. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?
Yes, I do

• Winner 2
  • Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Marshal Commander

+1  the biggest come back on the server. Carried High Command by himself. 

He would make a great director 

• Friendly 1

Current: Null 10 Jaing 
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd Officer , ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member, ARCM Colt, Dash 44, Wolfpack Mortar

5 minutes ago, Vortexuss said:

This guy is a massive threat to my in real life well being and has faked evidence of me to sit me next to dragon 

+1

You are actually retarded. +1 you did good rohan

• Friendly 1
  • Dumb 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Veteran Admin

Dude, I like Rohan I think? Rohan is a big ass bully but he is fun to interact with and I believe he did his job as Marshal Commander. I would love some more time as him being Marshal

+1

Edited by Banagite
  • Friendly 1

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM  Questmaster Veteran Admin
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt | Rancor BCMD Blitz  Rancor Alpha-09 CMD Bana |SG WO Jayfon

Huge +1,

Rohan and I have spoke alot over the last month or two and I've really seen him keep everyone in his best interest in making decisions, ensuring everyone has fun and enjoys their time some way on the server.

• Friendly 1

Current: Green Company Deputy MEDO LT Nemec

Former: 212th Ghost Company ARFL Trapper | Senator Aang | 212th Ghost Company Lead CMD Boil | Green Company Officer SUPO Fireball

spacer.png

Veteran Admin

Once again one of the easiest +1's I've ever done.

Rohan showed me how to properly be an overseer of multiple battalions, and I am confident that with him co-leading the High Command team the server will be well managed.

Nail the interview bro you can't leave me with Blazin

Edited by Danny1
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Bruh 1

Current: SPEC Regimental Commander Danny
Former: Walon Vau, CG Commander Danny, Battalion Commander Fox

+1

Dont even have to think about it. I’ve watched you grow from DU years ago, to 501st, to helping me in the right direction with staff, to now as a head admin (again, arguably filling the shoes of a director) and you only keep climbing. You got this man, good luck!

• Friendly 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog | Synr.gg discord admin|- Everything else i was

+1. He's my friend

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Dumb 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Grand Master of the Order Yoda 
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate l Actually Private Crosshair l Mace Windu

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

Veteran Admin

+1 did good the first time let him run again

• Friendly 1

Current: Bad Batch Echo

Former: WAC-47 Battalion Commander Wolffe Mechanized Regimental Commander Clorox

I can say with great confidence that Rohan is one of the Synergy Roleplay.GG GOATS. Rohan is active, as shown in his app, he interacts with a large portion of the community and actively encourages RP. Rohan might not have *accomplished* much in his first time but much like his SPEC REG term, Rohan is fantastic at promoting passive RP. 

I love Rohan. We love Rohan.
Giga +1 
Now KOS danny more please great leader

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Current: RC-3222 Omega Squad Private Atin
Former: Rancor Private, 21st CommanderCuy'val Dar Vhonte Tervho, Naval LT Dao Coruscant Guard CPT Thire, KU XO Charger

Veteran Admin

+1

This guy has been cooking and I even spoke to him a bit of what I'd say he should do in DMs.

If you need help with Conquest I'd be down to help with it. Sounds interesting and I'm curious about it. Sounds like a new thing that can bring interest to the server as well. If anything we can try seeing if Gohn wants to do anything special with it too like with the BvBs 

• Friendly 1
Veteran Admin

+1 

But thats only cause I want child support. You know what Im talking about Rohan...... ;)

• Friendly 1

Currently: 501st BCMD Rex  / Veteran Admin of le server
spacer.png

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil - CG CMD Hound/CMD Moose - 332nd Vaughn 

Veteran Admin

+1
Let him cook for another 3 months

• Friendly 1

+1 yeah rohan is a wonderful leader and was great last time, let him continue to cook

• Friendly 1

Current: Dev AssistantRancor REGL MAJ Alpha 17 Alpha | Militia LTGuild EvaluatorSenior Admin | TRO

Former: Trauma | Alpha 74 Stec | Alpha 98 Nate | Navy IA CPO

Veteran Admin

+1 Rohan did a lot to help the 212th when it was needed and i believe he will continue to better the server being MCMD

• Friendly 1

Current: || VA || GMM ||  QuestMaster ||  212th BCMD Cody || 

GM Leadership

+1 Did great last term

(I am not being paid to post this)

• Friendly 1

Current: Diplomatic Services | TGM III | Senior Admin | Game Master Officer

Former: 501st CMD 332nd Vaughn | 332nd Officer Sterling | TC Boomer | TC Hardcase 

• Director
Director

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Director
Director

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED