More Rancor ARF jobs

Snow

Name: Snow

RP Rank: Commander

Suggestion: Add more ARF whitelists with Specializations to Rancor. Rancor is more than just ARC troopers and we need jobs to be able to reflect that and allow more troopers to use whitelists without being ARC trained. The jobs I want to add are Medics and Heavys, and change the HVO trooper to be an ARF trooper in line with what is seen in the clone wars show. The jobs could use new models which would be preferable, especially for the medic to differentiate it from other troopers. We are currently at 18/20 whitelists so these changes should line up well with other battalions.

Implementation:
Add ARF Medic & Create the relevant model
Add ARF Heavy whitelist & Create the relevant model
Change Heavy Ordinance to an ARF Heavy Ordnance Trooper & Create the relevant model.

Lore:
Rancor was a battalion composed of ARF Troopers and ARC Troopers, ARC Commander Blitz led a team of ARF troopers with Rocket launchers during the Battle of Kamino.

Workshop content if applicable: Requires Development

(If no workshop content, suggest a developer or put "Require Development")

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following if not, leave it out.

Add or Change:

(Any job modification requires all this information)

Add:

Job: ARF Medic

Slots: N/A 

Description: ARF Troopers were part of the Rancor Battalion

Model: Requires Development
Weapons:
weapon_bactakit
rw_sw_dc15s
rw_sw_dc15a

Add:

Job: ARF Heavy Trooper

Weapons:
rw_sw_z6
rw_sw_dc15s
rw_sw_dc15a

Change Rancor Heavy Ordinance Trooper to:

Job: Rancor ARF Heavy Ordinance Trooper

Weapons:
rw_sw_rps6
rw_sw_dc15s
rw_sw_dc15a

Edited by Snow
  • Agree 1
  • Dumb 1

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

• Management
Management

+1 

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 oh fuck yeah dude

• Agree 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Head Admin

+1, hope to see more out of it!

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Veteran Admin

+1 i love snow 

So if these new jobs wouldn't have the normal ARF loadout, why are they called ARF troopers?

I don't see why you wouldn't just add normal regiment jobs like every other battalion.

Also, isn't the limit to unique jobs 20? If you already have 18, you'd be going over the limit. 

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

• Management
Management
57 minutes ago, Finn said:

So if these new jobs wouldn't have the normal ARF loadout, why are they called ARF troopers?

I don't see why you wouldn't just add normal regiment jobs like every other battalion.

Also, isn't the limit to unique jobs 20? If you already have 18, you'd be going over the limit. 

Normal troopers in Rancor are just ARF troopers both in lore and on the server just look at their Rancor Trooper job it's always been an ARF. They are asking for normal regiment jobs like everyone else just their design would fall in line with Rancor's lore. Similar to how everyone in 21st wears Galactic Marine armor. It's just their quirky design.

Also they are 18 jobs and are asking for 2 more meaning they will be at the limit not exceeding it as the suggestion states.

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

11 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Normal troopers in Rancor are just ARF troopers both in lore and on the server just look at their Rancor Trooper job it's always been an ARF. They are asking for normal regiment jobs like everyone else just their design would fall in line with Rancor's lore. Similar to how everyone in 21st wears Galactic Marine armor. It's just their quirky design.

Also they are 18 jobs and are asking for 2 more meaning they will be at the limit not exceeding it as the suggestion states.

Ok that makes sense, I was thinking that they wanted to be both ARF and a second regiment.

+1 then I can't see a reason to not have the regular regiments.

• Optimistic 1

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

more work for Guac? 

+1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Head Admin

+1 cant see a reason this isn't a W 

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

+1 i like this idea

Former: Senator Gume Saam, Ghost Company Wyler, 2ndAC Goji, 104th SGM, Tactical Droid 4268, TR DU Shadow Jedi, Senior Admin

Current: Oddball, SUPL, 501st Jedi Shadow, Veteran Admin, and Best-Looking Guy On Server

spacer.png           

Warthog                               Hawk                                Oddball

+1, I remember bumblebee Snow, RANCOR would most likely keep a lot more members if this happened because so many people love the ARF helmets.

Current: Nothin :)
Former: Shadow Company Enlisted | RANCOR Captain Kase | RANCOR Alpha-22 "Aven" | RANCOR Alpha-26 "Maze" | RC-1140 "Fixer" 212th Ghost Company Trapper, Gearshift, Threepwood | First Rav Bralor
spacer.png

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...