Ginyu's Goodbye

Well its been a long time coming! I just haven't been enjoying the server as much as of late and am ready to retire to the hell pit that is Jek's TS channel. I have enjoyed my time playing and may come on from time to time but I will no longer be an active member of this community. Its been fun with all of you, from my days with; 187th, 41st, RANCOR, CG, 38th, 91st, DU, RC and most importantly Jedi! Now for goodbyes!

@Joah Quality fucking lad, great founder! Always enjoyed our multitude of stupid conversations and memery.

@Jek Pez Out with your Gs, driving E-class looking real Coolth, you think your a Jigga but your really just a Munter. Gonna go gronk out.

@Llama/Yoda Top fucking bloke and basically the only reason I played after IFN fell, donated for me and was the best fucking mate u can ask for 10/10

@Dargon The living legend, this man put enough faith in me to be his Mace and was without a doubt my main man in Jedi.

@Egg Meme Jesus, the spiciest goober to ever grace planet earth.

@Faoeoa You and Minty are basically the reason I started playing this server and fao was just an absolute fucking blast to play with.

@Kane Nirvana T-shirt Bith Jedi. 

@JDM The first past to enlightenment.

@Beb The fucking memes we had in 187th were too good, miss those days.

@Hell Fire This man could motivate a group of handicap kids to storm a beachhead with a speech.

@Scoob The day this man dropped that hard R during that DL-44 Tournament was fucking hysterical.

@Nightmare The Fan Fic God The pussy destroyer, the latina slayer, the GOAT, the God.

@Reaper Enjoyed our time in 187th, my first battalion.

@Metro Operation False Prophet might still continue if I can weasel it through. Top bloke.

@Bazoo The best French Canadian bastard too ever grace the planet, parkour legend.

@Baxter I have faith u will be a quality reg! Do them proud mate.

@Halpert Wetter than 2 thots in a pool, riding the pine.

There is literally too many people to individually thank and say goodbyes to but I will still be in teamspeak so I am sure we will talk in the future! Cheers and farewell.

• Agree 11

Finally honestly.

Nah but if i'm serious you were honestly one of the people who really helped me not be some autistic kid and get a grip.

I honestly forget how I met you but it was a great time and I am thankful for that. 

Deuces you ugly guy.

Edited by Jorrdan
Banned

what is this gay shit

• Retired Founder

Ginyu,

You are easily one of the most respected members of Synergy. It hurts to type these words but you'll be missed on Star Wars. You were a great friend, an amazing trooper, a righteous Jedi, and most importantly a scummy senator.

I'll remember our Countless hours on Icefuse while we would shoot the shit. It hurts seeing the people that molded me into who I am, slowly leave, but I know you will always have a place in my heart and you will always be welcome at Synergy.

I will always remember covering for you as Vice Chairman Mas Amedda whenever you caused Havoc.

I will always remember you being a Young Jedi when I was a General.

I will always remember your optimistic attitude and hilarious banter.

I will always remember you as the guy that influenced me to add Doom's Unit.

I will always remember your argumentative spirit.

I will always remember the countless late nights in Teamspeak.

The days of the old Icefuse Group are slowly falling apart, a new day is opening up and new friendships and bonds are being connected. I can name so many people that I've seen come and go, and eventually, everyone will leave. It's just a matter of time. Rush and I are almost like relics at this point. You will always be one of my greatest friends.

Thank you for coming to Synergy.

Thank you for forming something that Corvezeo called impossible.

Thank you for being a mentor to someone so ignorant (myself)

You have the potential to do great things, and you have the entire backing of the community. You will always be a brother in my eyes.

Goodbye Ginyu. 
The tale of Senator Tikkes comes to a close, the story of Ginyu beings

A new chapter in a new book.

• Agree 9
  • Retired Founder

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

/me cries

• Agree 1

@Ginyu A legend among men. I can't imagine Synergy without you man. Perhaps we can meme around again some time. Too many meme-ories not to continue from here.

You may quit the server, but I hope you won't quit this community.

Peace, love and applesauce,

Hudson.

• Agree 3

Hudson, The Helmetless. Formerly Of:
41st Elite Corps & Green Company, Coruscant Guard, 327th Star Corps, Galactic Marines, Special Operations, 187th Legion, Defense and Recon Regimental Commander, 212th Attack Battalion, RANCOR, and for Jedi General Quinlan Vos and Jedi Advisor Shaak Ti.

• Founder
Founder

Damn im going to miss all of your good memes...

o7 Ginyu, you are one of my favorite people on the server.

When I was in the 187th i looked up to you and Sugga when I first joined the server, you both were the pinnacle of the dream team

When we talked you were always a good meme to be around with in the TS and I wish you the best luck in your future

don't be a stranger, come back on, after all, you are a perma master :)

Well now I have to go clean up the tears of all the troopers.... Thank you.

I love you ginyu and will be hard not seeing you

Jnr Hygiene Technician 99

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

December 16th, the year of our lord 2017. After battle defeating the taskmaster and demolishing the normies everywhere Ion Team went. Our luck finally caught up with us. This will forever be known as the darkest of days in Ion Team legacy. Operation False Prophet and chewing out people who lose their kevlar (because it wasn't theirs to lose) must continue to remember Ginyu's legacy. Dark times are upon us......

Edited by Metro
  • Agree 3

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

Came back just to say goodbye, I'm going to miss you, you are one of the funniest guys I know, and we did have an amazing time in the 187th. You always believe in me, even when others didn't, and I cannot thank you enough for that. 

"What peasant dares run before the Dark God?" 

• Coordinator
Coordinator

O7 you were the best anakin the 501st could have and aswell as the best Trace Ion Team could ever have gonna miss you screaming at people 

@Ginyu Not even a shoutout?  You got purple to promote me!!! I was your SMB!!!!!! lol. You got me to YODA!!!! lol anyways, I will miss ya my dude, talking about going for a dart.  But honestly, you conditioned me to be great on this server. Thanks for all the advice and help you have given me.  Hope to catch ya on steam.  STAY IN TOUCH!!!!

I still remember the first time I met you old chap. Spiciest Tikkes accent ever. Almost had you killed as Fox, those were simpler times. Gunna miss you fr though. The memes kept me alive. Keep it 100.

Okay.

Ginyu,

I know the name and the play by reputation. We never really had any significant dealing with each other, never-the-less, I wish you find joy in whatever it is you're going to be doing in the absence of Synergy here.  I hope you find your way back to us here when you feel ready.

/r

Oxen