Delta Squad Scorch
CG 1SG-CMD Stone
Jedi Lead Luminara Unduli
Mace Windu x2
7 day Yoda
TGL (RCMD equiv) Overseer Cin Drallig x2
CMD Plo Koon
Current: REGO MAJ Comet

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I have a couple of reasons why I wish to be Battalion Commander Wolffe. One reason I would like to be BCMD is because the 104th has always been one of my favorite battalions in all of Star Wars due to their amazing looking armor to their Jedi General Plo Koon. Another reason I would like to become BCMD is because 104th has always been a home for me and because of that I really want the battalion to succeed and be the best version of itself and I believe that it needs a hands-on aggressive approach leader to run the battalion. Finally I would like to become BCMD because I think that I have done a lot to help improve the battalion in my current officer and sub-unit lead positions and would love to see what else I could do when I move up and how much it could benefit the battalion. I also believe that I can be a great leader and a good mentor to newer players on the server from my experience on the server, I also think that I am pretty level headed and can take constructive criticism pretty well!

Availability: Available almost 24/7 on Discord. 5 days a week 2pm-10pm 2 days a week I’m off so all day. My days off depend on the schedule.

Estimate of how long you’ve played on Synergy Roleplay?: I have been playing on and off for around 2 and a half years. My time in the game is 10,000 hours on the server.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do.

Where do you want the battalion to be at the end of your term?:

Activity:
At the end of my term if I were to get the position of Wolffe I would want 104th to be one of the most active battalions in the server, as most BCMDs would. I think that 104th has so many things to offer such as Wolfpack, Dire Squad, and AT-TE and TX-130 priority, why wouldn’t someone want to join? I think a way people get on the server on their clone is when they see an active BCMD on the server doing training and events with their battalion and actively participating on the server that I believe that I can do. I also would like to host 104th oriented events that would focus on our members leadership and team skills.

Wolfpack:
I personally think that Wolfpack is a big part of the battalion and is the rock of the battalion. Currently I am Comet and I have been working on trying to get more training put out for the sub-unit. Our members are currently full of active members and I intend on keeping it that way. In my eyes when people think of 104th they think of the Wolfpack and how cool they look! I think each person within Wolfpack should be acting professionally in game as well as in TeamSpeak because most lower ranking people in the battalion look up to the guys with jetpacks… quite literally. They should be leading events and showing people in the battalion what it truly means to be part of the Wolfpack

Dire Squad:
Currently in my eyes and I think in the eyes of the majority of the server Dire Squad doesn’t really stick out or seem interesting to join. That is something that I would like to change. Currently Dire Squad is made up of 4 lore characters and the only one that has a unique model is Tracer because he was formerly Wolfpack. That is something I would like to change and thankfully with the recent opening of model suggestions I would like to give Dire Squad what they deserve which is custom models. With the recent addition of the DP-24 to all of the jobs within the sub-unit I think they can finally focus on their purpose in the battalion which is CQC and IR.

Officer Core:
The officer core within the battalion right now isn’t a huge problem but something that I would like to touch on. We have quite a few officers. With that being said I want our officers to be leading more events, taking charge, and stepping up more in the battalion and on the server as a whole. I will say during events or whatever our comms can be scattered at times and I want that to stop because it is always nice to have fun. There are times to be serious and times to have fun. We just need to know or be taught when to do what. Another thing is I would like our officer core to be more active which is something that is slowly improving as we have our active NCOs being promoted and being moved into officer spots.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes, I understand.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: Yes, I understand.

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

63g7v1678248886.png

+1. One of the 2 people i could see applying, but i dont think Sina wants a round 2

• Funny 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1 I've worked extensively with Clutch and I fully believe he can do well in this position.

spacer.png

Current:  Nothing                                                                                                                                                                        

Former: 104th BCMD Wolffe | 212th GCO ARFL Switchblade | 501st ARCO CPT Sina | Knight Etain Tur-Mukan  | Alpha-98 Nate 

1 minute ago, Tetra said:

+1. I'm ready to see you do a 7 day BCMD term.

makeitmeme_ScsAV.gif

• Winner 2

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Head Admin

+1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• Director
Director

+1

+1 Clutch DMd me before he did this regarding my thoughts on him applying, I am in full support thinking that he is one of the few currently within 104th that I could see being Wolffe. I believe that he has some excellent plans for 104th, and that he will have 104th back to its former glory and activity.

Future Adult!

1+

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1, Clutch is a very respectable community member and his work within 104th in the past definitely accounts for his reliability to become Wolffe. Good luck, bud. 

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

big +1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

+1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

+1 This guy is a great leader. He can lead the 104th back to greatness.

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

Awwwww Shit its mah main man clutch!!

+1 Ye you gonna do great things :)

Former 327th Former DU Officer x2 Former 501st TC Last ATKO Former Blackout and Shortest JetFormer 41st GCD Cooker Former CIS Droideka Former 104th Wolpack Lead Warthog 212th GC Jedi Knight Siri Tachi 

"Certified Clover Crew Member"-Lucky IKEA Squad 2019-Omalic

+1 Solid application, worked with Clutch in the past seems very reputable & well respected. Best of luck

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

• Management

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk