Map change

NissanMikli

Name: Fives | Nissan

RP Rank: WO

Suggestion: How do you guys feel about going back to Anaxes? I know they have been hard at work in making the Winter addition to Onderon, but in my opinion. The Synergy version of Anaxes is a lot better. In terms of events and just views. And the base is a lot better in my opinion. What do you guys think?

• Dumb 11

Former Rex - Fives - Walon Vau

-1 absolutely not. Anaxes is cool, but they just finished the new map and I'd rather have some map stability instead of swapping all the time. Onderon base feels a lot better imo, especially with the playerbase. Anaxes would just feel hella empty.

retirement is bliss

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952wd5z54vl09nbbv1okw

-1 lol

• Dumb 1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

3 minutes ago, Zeros said:

-1 absolutely not. Anaxes is cool, but they just finished the new map and I'd rather have some map stability instead of swapping all the time. Onderon base feels a lot better imo, especially with the playerbase. Anaxes would just feel hella empty.

This is a very valid point, but in my opinion. A lot of players that are interested in Star Wars RP like Anaxes the most. I think it will bring a lot more foot traffic than any other map

• Management

giphy.gif

Where did all these Anaxes lovers come from?!? It ain't a bad map but we were there on and off for years. It's just a big barren ghost town even more so with our current player pop. It would not be fun. Onderon is superior.

THIS POST MADE ME DROP MY TACOS I AM SO UPSET RN 

• Agree 1
  • Funny 2

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

2 minutes ago, Finn said:

sjI5c28.jpg

-1 Anaxes was terrible, and events were trash. Onderon is a much more optimized map, and there's more room for roleplay to happen.

The optimization I can agree with, but I don't think the events were bad. Atleast not in the time that I remember. And I don't fully believe that the map is at fault for the events going down hill. Anaxes had a lot of possibilities when it came to events as we had Umbara. Geonosis and all the other stuff attatched to that map.

2 minutes ago, Marvel said:

giphy.gif

Where did all these Anaxes lovers come from?!? It ain't a bad map but we were there on and off for years. It's just a big barren ghost town even more so with our current player pop. It would not be fun. Onderon is superior.

THIS POST MADE ME DROP MY TACOS I AM SO UPSET RN 

If you +1. I will buy you new Tacos 

• Bruh 1

1 hour ago, NissanMikli said:

In terms of events

ah yes big empty court yeard full of droids, very fun!

1 hour ago, NissanMikli said:

just views

you actaully couldn't see the views because half the map would disappear into a thick grey void so you couldn't see halfway down the court yard from MHB

-1, onderon is a million times better than the snoozefest that was anaxes

• Winner 2

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

13 hours ago, NissanMikli said:

Name: Fives | Nissan

RP Rank: WO

Suggestion: How do you guys feel about going back to Anaxes? I know they have been hard at work in making the Winter addition to Onderon, but in my opinion. The Synergy version of Anaxes is a lot better. In terms of events and just views. And the base is a lot better in my opinion. What do you guys think?

😭

-1 If it ain’t TITAN PEAK idgaf 

only real mfs like @Mazen@Hanzknow what’s up

• Agree 3

Certified Giga Chad

I fucking loved Anaxas. But this map was hype af. its a great map, albeit we sacrificed abit of flexibility losing Umbara, Endor,  Geonosis (shit map btw) and Tython.

This is a terrible suggestion though, and not one that will pass anyways with the work being put into the variants of this map. We were on Anaxas for like 3 years. This is one of our best performing maps in awhile and a big draw for people outside of  the community who are tired of Anaxas edits. 

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

12 minutes ago, Mystic said:

I fucking loved Anaxas. But this map was hype af. its a great map, albeit we sacrificed abit of flexibility losing Umbara, Endor,  Geonosis (shit map btw) and Tython.

This is a terrible suggestion though, and not one that will pass anyways with the work being put into the variants of this map. We were on Anaxas for like 3 years. This is one of our best performing maps in awhile and a big draw for people outside of  the community who are tired of Anaxas edits. 

Very valid point

-1 This isn't going to happen after they just made the map a few months ago and have a winter version in the works for less than 10 days from now. You say this in your post and it alone should've tipped off that it's not happening... Synergy Anaxes was decent, and cool for trainings and events, but regardless of personal feelings for Anaxes or Onderon, people should wait for the map suggestions to be opened up (which isn't that far off) and then make suggestions to try to get some of the things people are missing into the Onderon map (please dear god let there be a citadel).

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

5 hours ago, Keegan said:

-1 This isn't going to happen after they just made the map a few months ago and have a winter version in the works for less than 10 days from now. You say this in your post and it alone should've tipped off that it's not happening... Synergy Anaxes was decent, and cool for trainings and events, but regardless of personal feelings for Anaxes or Onderon, people should wait for the map suggestions to be opened up (which isn't that far off) and then make suggestions to try to get some of the things people are missing into the Onderon map (please dear god let there be a citadel).

In all fairness. I'm not on the forums that much so I didn't realise that the map suggestion was unavailable for the time being. That is my bad, but yeah I did state that they are about to release a bunch of stuff for the new map which is cool. I'm glad they are working on changes. I was just more so doing this post to see what others think of the current situation

• Retired Founder
15 hours ago, NissanMikli said:

In all fairness. I'm not on the forums that much so I didn't realise that the map suggestion was unavailable for the time being. That is my bad, but yeah I did state that they are about to release a bunch of stuff for the new map which is cool. I'm glad they are working on changes. I was just more so doing this post to see what others think of the current situation

I'll move this to general discussion then.

• Pay Respect 1
  • 1 month later...