Lyonaxis 10th Sector RCMD Application

Lyonaxis

Steam Name: Lyonaxis

RP Name: GM BCMD Bacara

RP Rank: Battalion Commander

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:127255358

Regiment you are applying for: 10th Sector

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?: 

I am an experienced member of the community that has played since February of 2018. Currently, I’ve been a Commander+ for over a year straight which has given me extreme insight on the multiple Regimental Commanders I’ve been under. This experience has helped me fully understand myself and what areas I excel in. I’ve discovered I am much better suited for more behind the scenes roles, like a Regimental Commander, where I can sit back, observe, and do my best to give feedback and help develop ideas and suggestions.

I’ve been a part of Rancor since 3rd of January this year. It’s been an interesting experience to say the least, with a lot of ups and downs, but In the end I did fall in love with the battalion and did my best to support it. Together with Void I helped start up the EU ARC training schedule which worked wonders. Rancor is a battalion that I still have passion for and truly wish to help and on top of that as of currently majority of my fun on the server comes from interacting with the battalions with in the 10th Sector. These interactions have made me extremely passionate about the regiment as a whole and is why I am even applying for this position. Deep down I want nothing but the best for this regiment and I truly wish to do my best to help achieve the best for them.

Availability: Monday - Thursday: 16:00 - 23:00+ CEST | 10:00-17:00+ EST

Friday, Saturday & Sunday: I’m always available as I have a very flexible schedule on weekends.

My schedule changes around often, but I am still constantly available at most times. I am always around and will respond as fast as I can to any situation. 

Give a brief overview of your achievements and experience on the server: 

Rancor:

PVT - CMD

Jedi

Youngling - Military Advisor

Republic Commandos:

PVT - BCMD

Galactic Marines:

PVT - BCMD

212th:

PVT - CMD

104th:

PVT - COL 

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?: 

My main goal is to have each of the 3 battalions at their very best, but that is a very hard goal especially with the current state of the server. From what I know, CG and 41st are constantly improving currently.  For these two battalions, I want to  continue to support this positive development as much as possible and do my very best to make sure that these battalions will continue to be at this state, or even better, by the end of my term. 

Out of the three battalions I would look over, the battalion in the worst state currently is Rancor. Rancor has been losing a loot of numbers recently, and it has taken a large impact on them over recent months. I fully believe myself to be capable of turning Rancors situation around for the better. At the end of my term I want Rancor to be back to the state they were around Voids term, constant growth and stability.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:

I personally believe in building relations as naturaly as possible. I plan to be more behind-the-scenes with an extreme focus on in-game environments. Throughout my term I wish to have a large focus on making Trainings, Patrols, and events happen as much as possible to give room for relations and bonds to build through the battalions working with each other. On top of that, the 41st are currently reworking their battalion representations program, something which has intrigued me quite a bit. I plan on continuing to watch this program grow and do my best to give input on it. If the program works out, I’d like to look into implementing  it in the other battalions as well, as long as the leaders of said battalions are okay with it. 

If I get the position, I want to take some time to observe 41st and CG to make sure I fully understand their battalions and their needs while I focus on Rancor. As I’ve mentioned a couple of times, CG and 41st are actively improving a bunch and I will do my best to use that as a crutch to focus attention into Rancor, so they can become a bit more stable. One of the first things I’d do If I will do is start right where I’ve left off in Rancor and take full charge of EU trainings. From there I will focus a ton on entertaining the battalion to ensure and increase activity, as well as creating and maintaining positive relations with the other battalions within 10th Sector.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: Yes

spacer.png

+1, send it mate. Hopefully you could bring a more rp on the server along with different ways to bring for people to join and have fun. 

Edited by KillJoy
  • Informative 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Confused 2

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

7 hours ago, Void said:

I'm curious, what would you argue are the main flaws associated with each respective battalion and if so do you believe you would be able to tackle them throughout your term if you were to get the position?

All across the board I personally feel like a major problem is entertainment, If I am to get the position a major goal of mine is to consitently provide as much RP and other types of entertainment as possible. This will keep players actually playing the server and having fun but also is an extremely good way to make people work together and form bonds.

4 hours ago, KillJoy said:

You and someone else got complaints about just walking behind people and just commenting instead of participating. Especially during a boarding GMs bread and butter, is that just an one off. As RCMD would you try and increase RP on the server. As RCMD is the Third highest position someone can apply for as a clone life. 

I personally haven't recived any complaints OOC wise, the scenario you're describing was an Event where me and Fox stood and yelled orders as we pushed onwards. The entire thing was in-character and we provided RP while also having our own bit of fun in it, but If I were to become a RCMD a major focus of mine is RP on the server.

• Informative 1

spacer.png

+1

From my experience with you, especially when I was Battalion Commander of Rancor, you were exceptional when advising me on matters in relation to the battalion and clearly expressed heart and character about the battalion and those who you worked with. As-long as you do not burn yourself out and stay committed to your goals, I personally believe you will do well in this position. I wish you luck man.

Edited by Void
  • Friendly 1

I have a question, i've heard people talk about GM recently and that you guys are "reverting to how they used to be". This was cited as a bunch of old heads coming back and changing things under you to match what the battalion was like when they played. Now I have no idea if this is actually true or not as I'm not part of the battalion, and this isn't even my opinion, but this is what i'm hearing from other people. So my question is what do you think of this statement and what do you have to say to the people have said this?

spacer.pngspacer.png

16 minutes ago, Conrad said:

I have a question, i've heard people talk about GM recently and that you guys are "reverting to how they used to be". This was cited as a bunch of old heads coming back and changing things under you to match what the battalion was like when they played. Now I have no idea if this is actually true or not as I'm not part of the battalion, and this isn't even my opinion, but this is what i'm hearing from other people. So my question is what do you think of this statement and what do you have to say to the people have said this?

A few old 21st rejoined and come on every now and then, when it comes to systems I have been trying my best to experiment with new ideas left and right to get away from old 21st. If anyone feels like the Galactic Marines are reverting all I can say to them is I disagree as my focus has been on enforcing a new mentality as Marines instead of the 21st.

spacer.png

23 minutes ago, Conrad said:

The current Senior officer corps and Command individuals have stopped any such thing from happening. 

Former: A lot of shit dude

+1. While it will be sad to see you go and lose our Bacara, I feel like this is a better position for your style of leadership and enjoyment of the server. You fulfilled a similar role as Shaak Ti, I am sure you will do well in this position as well 

• Friendly 1

Former: A lot of shit dude

5 hours ago, Conrad said:

This sounds like something @Comicswould say. All i can say is, GM isn't the same and is straying away from that mentality. It might contribute to part of my reason for leaving the battalion, but at the same time the new direction is a good thing and i can vouch for Lyn's work in trying to avoid the old heads getting their way.

+1

• Funny 1
  • Friendly 1
  • Dumb 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

You were very helpful and open to work with senate with the diplomat program when you were battalion overseer. You also seemed like a great guy all around. +1

• Friendly 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

19 hours ago, Mystic said:

This sounds like something @Comicswould say

yeah maybe if it wasn't blatantly untrue LMAO. Please don't implicate me in something I haven't said for a few months.

No the battalion has absolutely no reverted, it was looking shaky when a lot of old members came back and started making interesting suggestions but Lyonaxis seems to have completely repelled this wave. GM has absolutely not fallen back despite what previously looked like it might, and this seemingly can be mostly attributed to lyonaxis just not slipping back upon old members. He's stayed firm whether being present or not that GM will not revert to old habits.

please do not implicate me in others uninformed statements

+1, see no reason for you not to get it 

• Informative 1
  • Friendly 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

+1 good luck man. Seemed to have learned from your mistakes in the past and you have proven to stand your ground on issues. Thats a good boy.

• Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

22 hours ago, MasonA said:

As Xase correctly said "Great BCMD's are bad RCMD's" - So you just might be the best RCMD ever bro good luck! +1

<3

Then I would’ve been the best reg ong 

+1 Lyonaxis was one of the best people I met when I was still in SOBDE def top 2 Gregor and he ain’t number 2

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

Certified Giga Chad

• Management

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Winner 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• 2 weeks later...
  • Management

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk