Steam ID (SteamID Finder): 

STEAM_0:0:51113824

Regiment you are applying for: 

Attack Regimental Commander

How many terms have you held the position?: 

How do you feel your previous term went?: 

I think my term went well.

Why do you wish to remain a Regimental Commander?: 

I want to remain as Reg primarily because of how much I enjoy what I’m able to do for the attack battalions, and for the community in general. I’ve been able to provide a lot of unique RP with my attack battalions, and I try to include as many people as I can outside of my battalions to try and increase the overall RP on the server, from covert assassinations, ‘losing’ prisoners, and nuking BHs, to the more mundane of just taking people around Anaxes on patrols.

I especially enjoy how much I’m able to help steer the attack battalions into better positions, and make them stronger overall.  I’ve been part of a lot of discussions and meetings, and being able to use my experience to help guide people into making the battalion better is something I will always be down to do.

Current availability: 

Mon-Fri 6PM-12AM

Sat-Sun 12PM-12AM (Generally)

What have you achieved within your regiment during your past term?: 

212th

My goal for 212th was for them to be able to function without me as the hovering XO that I was, and they’ve gone above and beyond in that aspect. Activity is still very good, they’ve had almost no disciplinary incidents, and aside from the dips when Elden Ring and Lego Star Wars came out, they’ve been steadily motivated to improve themselves. 

41st

41st I think has improved the most during my tenure, with their activity increasing tremendously, and making a ton of progress on their internal structure. They’ve been putting a dedicated effort into trying to get away from the mingy image they’ve had for awhile, and increasing the pressure on the officer core. 

501st

501st has been pretty consistent, probably the most consistent attack battalion recently. They’ve gotten really good at getting people into regiment/subunit leadership slots, and they’re overall activity and attitude are exemplary. Abraham and Drage are doing a great job in leading the battalion with a steady hand, and I haven’t had to step in often. 

Overall, for all attack battalions, I’ve solidified myself as someone that anyone can come to if they need help, have questions, or just someone to talk to. I’ve tried to smooth over any inter=battalion issues that come up, as well as make sure everyone knows that as long as you’re in an attack battalion, I’m in your corner.

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your regiment?: 

My big goal during my first term was to increase the relationships between the 3 attack battalions, and while I don’t think I did as much as I wanted to, I think relationships have improved a lot. 212th and 501st are maintaining their relationship and are generally very close at both the HC level, and the lower NCO/Officer level. 501st and 41st have greatly improved their relationship, honestly a lot faster than I had thought would happen, and it’s continuing to grow stronger every day. My 2 big regrets are that I wasn’t able to help 41st and 212th get closer,  and that I wasn’t able to keep up mixing battalions during deployments (part of that was due to battalion makeup during each deployment thou :( ). If I get another term, I want to focus on these things in particular. I’d also like to try to work more with the GMs to get more attack deployments out, as all 3 battalions have said they enjoy the deployments they get and would like more.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: 

Yes

• Winner 3

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

To be fair, I feel like you needed to make a stronger presence as ATK Reg during your previous 3 months. I also feel like this app is extremely lacking and is missing key information that needs to be seen by the members of the Attack Regiment. I understand this is a reapplication but where are the your plans and incentives at? where is the actual detail towards each battalion and what you truly want to push and improve?? I dont think this is something detailed and encouraging enough for a consideration, -1.

Edited by Razen
  • Disagree 5
  • Informative 1

Doom the Boom

I read this pretty fast, Maybe add some more meat before the application purists come pouring in

• Funny 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

33 minutes ago, Mystik said:

I read this pretty fast, Maybe add some more meat before the application purists come pouring in

Ye you right, I was a little nervous and jumped the gun on posting. I'll update this tomorrow to add more substance.

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

• Management
Management

+1

Ive neither seen nor heard anything negative about your term as ATK Reg so far and yeah maybe a ton of people outside of ATK didn’t really see you often that’s okay. As long as you have a strong presence in the regiment you are in charge of then you’re doing your job. I know Finn definitely has an active presence in his regiment especially behind the scenes. 

The app is bare but it’s a reapp where nothin major has happened to the ATK regiment recently for you to speak on. All Finn would be doing is continuing what already looks like the good job he’s doing so far.

My only advice is if you get a second term don’t only try to improve relations between your three battalions but try to step out and improve relations with the other regiments here and there but at the end of the day like I said your primary concern is your own regiment and you understand that.

Edited by Marvel
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

28 minutes ago, Finn said:

Ye you right, I was a little nervous and jumped the gun on posting. I'll update this tomorrow to add more substance.

regardless its a +1 from me. You were always a pleasure to talk to and be around

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1. I can only speak for 212th, but as an RCMD Finn is the best I’ve ever had the pleasure of working with. Super attentive, never afraid to give his opinion or criticisms but never pushing his authority, it has been a pleasure working with him. MCMD material.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Former: A lot of shit dude

+1 While I do agree that your app could use a little more "meat" like others have said, I also am confident in you as Attack Reg, especially after a few of our talks, and believe that you'll do great with another term. Best of luck!

• Friendly 1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

Banned

+1 did incredible during first term as ATK Reg and deserves a second term

• Friendly 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

+1 I am out of words. I don't comprehend how people could even -1 this man. The things he has done to help the 41st is incredible. When he first applied for atk regimental people were doubting him because they thought he was too centered on 212. I am happy to say that was not the case. He has done so much for us. The 501st and 212 are luckily very well structured battalions that can run themselves. Finn talks to their bcmd often and Finn is in contant at all times. 41st is of course the one that needs the most assistance. We went without a bcmd for around 2 months and I can tell you Finn was there to help 24/7. The effort and dedication he puts in is insane. He will be at work and I will dm him and he answers and gets it done in MINUTES. One of the most reliable people I have ever meet. On top of this, he has helped me solified the relationship with 41st and 501st. It's now stronger than ever, @Abraham is a mf G and the ATK Regiment has never been better. Finn is no doubt the BEST FIT for this position. I love him as ATK reg and if you ask anyone in the ATK regiment I am sure they will tell you the same. He has been with me through the highs and the lows and my heart belongs to him. You might think I'm biased because he is my boyfriend but I'm putting my bias away and telling you that this man is one of the greatest guys I have ever worked with. I will do whatever I can to support his second run as ATK. I give him the biggest +1 in my career. +1 +1 +1 +1 +1.

• Agree 2
  • Winner 1
  • Informative 1
  • Friendly 1

spacer.png

Certified G

+1 

Finn is a fantastic REG with a confident mindset and able to help, working with him even outside of ATK as SOBDE BCMD has always been a pleasure even when we dont agree Finn is willing to work and help others.

I dont like Finn

Edited by Bacta
  • Friendly 1
  • Dumb 2

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

Banned

+1 

• Friendly 1

Current: Jedi Master Diplomat Saesee Tiin + Alpha-78 Valiant  ||  Former: CF99 Tech | DS Rys | RT Bigmouth | 327th PFC Vindin

+1, Only Positive interactions with Finn. 

• Friendly 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

+1 I have never heard a complaint from anyone about your term, so I think you are more than qualified for the position. Good luck!

• Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

I didnt vote on Finn's first app cause I had worked with him pretty closely for 5-6 months prior and I was extremely biased towards him.
I can definitely now say that watching and working under Finn as ATK Reg was extremely easy, in a lot of cases helpful and a pleasure. Finn takes a nice balance between hands on and hands off approach, he knew when to come in and give 212ths HC his thoughts and he knew when we had things locked down and to let us do our thing. Finn was very responsive and when it came time for him to use his RCMD position to help us with changes and relations with other battalions he proved to be very effective and an obvious person to lean on. Lastly his communication was amazing, telling me when his focus would shift more towards another battalion within or even outside of his regiment, he would come and personally talk to me or one of my CMDRs to let us know!

Cheers to another 3 months brother ill see you around soon!

+1

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Former: Parjai MEDO Captain Four | Parjai MEDO Major Bear | 2ndACC Commander Barlex | Commander Cody

Banned

+1 Finn did good as ATK reg first time and this application is pretty solid, great dude also

• Friendly 1

Screenshot_20230225_024356.png

Former: Puddle WifeTorrent Company REGL COL Boomer

6 hours ago, SEXICO said:

+1 I am out of words. I don't comprehend how people could even -1 this man. The things he has done to help the 41st is incredible. When he first applied for atk regimental people were doubting him because they thought he was too centered on 212. I am happy to say that was not the case. He has done so much for us. The 501st and 212 are luckily very well structured battalions that can run themselves. Finn talks to their bcmd often and Finn is in contant at all times. 41st is of course the one that needs the most assistance. We went without a bcmd for around 2 months and I can tell you Finn was there to help 24/7. The effort and dedication he puts in is insane. He will be at work and I will dm him and he answers and gets it done in MINUTES. One of the most reliable people I have ever meet. On top of this, he has helped me solified the relationship with 41st and 501st. It's now stronger than ever, @Abraham is a mf G and the ATK Regiment has never been better. Finn is no doubt the BEST FIT for this position. I love him as ATK reg and if you ask anyone in the ATK regiment I am sure they will tell you the same. He has been with me through the highs and the lows and my heart belongs to him. You might think I'm biased because he is my boyfriend but I'm putting my bias away and telling you that this man is one of the greatest guys I have ever worked with. I will do whatever I can to support his second run as ATK. I give him the biggest +1 in my career. +1 +1 +1 +1 +1.

Bro said I am out of words then writes an essay

+1

• Funny 1
  • Winner 2
  • Friendly 1
  • Dumb 1

Certified Giga Chad

+1, working with Finn during his first term has been nothing but amazing. He's always there in case we need anything and is always reaching out to make sure we are doing well. He's doing an amazing job so far and relations between the 501st and the rest of the ATK regiment right now is at a great place. Keep up the great work Finn!

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING