Steam Name: Xaze

RP Name: 104th Captain MEDO Xaze

RP Rank: Captain

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:54098310

Regiment you are applying for: Siege Regimental

Experience: 

------------------------Regimental------------------------

Recon:

As a Recon Regimental, I focused on critical team-building during my term. The Recon Regiment was extremely divided when I first became RCMD. That’s why I prioritized joint training to build relationships. It was highly needed and had massive success within the battalions. Outside of joint activities and events, we focused on learning the fundamental recon tactics that the military uses. Each battalion had its own goal to achieve, 

------------------------CG------------------------

Battalion Commander:

As the Battalion Commander for CG, I made many improvements, specifically regarding organization and stabilization. My first act upon becoming BCMD was changing up the fundamentals and how to be a CG. I had wiped all current documents at the time and made new ones with the help of some members of the community. With CG's high command, we had redesigned the style entirely and organized a lot within the documents. Almost every action required some form of documentation. Along with that, I had started a program on training the troops.

My second major action was stabilization. One of the most significant factors was ensuring everyone had a voice and was heard. The day I applied for Fox, we met and made sure everyone knew what was going to the battalion if I became Fox. After teamwork training was introduced, a lot of internal relationships were repaired.

My third action as BCMD was more generalized as it included implementing the training program, formations, chain of command, and relations, whether internally or externally.

Commander (2017/18):

When I was a commander of CG, I made most of my preparations for any changes that were to come when someone was to run for BCMD. I made a lot of significant changes as commander. Unfortunately, I didn’t have the full authority to change the CG yet wholly, so I held it together; Commander Noodles and Commander Reaper helped me give partial stabilization by working by my side. Sadly, it was hard to keep since many people were unfit for the position. This was more of a testing period for anything and everything that I would implement.

Commander (2021/22):

When I first came back to the server, I saw CG was struggling to keep numbers, so I started a recruitment drive. With the help of Noodles and Opa, we were able to get CG to a state where we had a 24-hour rotation of people. Once the activity issue was resolved, I needed to think of a way to retain the players, which led to Battalion Goals and Regiment Goals; these were incentivized programs to help every member do something other than stay frozen on a post until an AOS happened. Once that was complete, I moved on to updating and centralizing most of the documents in CG and creating a central hub for those documents.

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:

Although I'm currently a Captain, I have prior experience being a Recon Regimental Commander and Battalion Commander within Synergy. With this in mind, I believe I have adequate experience for this role. Siege is in a critical time, and I believe someone with experience is needed as the regimental. Any wrong move could spell a collapse. I have several ideas that are ready to implement. In preparation for running, I have talked to all the BCMDs, and I believe If I’m put into this position, we as a regiment can achieve success.

Doom's Unit:

Doom’s unit will be my primary priority right off of the bat. We need to make sure their current short-term success turns into a plan for long-term success. Please see below for my plan of action. 

Plan of Action: 

• Increase Communication by having weekly DU HC and Officer meetings. We need to make sure everyone is on the same page to achieve any goals set by the battalion. 

• Set weekly goals for the Battalion Commander to achieve. A lot of the time, the battalion moves towards stagnation because they have no apparent objective. Setting realistic goals based on the current battalion state will help prevent stagnation. 

• Help increase stability by recommending and implementing a solid infrastructure. After interviewing DU members, unclear documentation and structural problems are just a few vital issues. A key point most people bring up is being confused about Intel; with my CG, 104th, and bot knowledge, we can quickly get a new structure in place that’s more clear and sound.

21st Galactic Marines: 

The 21st is very self-sustainable, and the current high command of 21st has done an excellent job to ensure the battalion maintains a stable state. We definitely have several goals we’ll need to maintain their self-sufficiency. 

Plan of action:

• I would love to see 21st promote their standard specializations more and raise their marine numbers. 

• Increase recruitment frequency by promoting incentives for hitting goals.

• Assisting their Regimental Officers with identifying roles and overall purpose

104th Mechanized Assault Battalion: 

The 104th is currently in the best state out of all the Siege battalions. Being a Captain in the 104th has allowed me to provide feedback and directly influence some of the changes made in the battalion. However, we need to have a few key points to ensure we continue the highs. 

Plan of Action: 

• Establish a plan with the current 104th BCMD to delegate responsibilities and fill 104th HC. There are only two active commanders, and I’d definitely like to see them add another Commander to their ranks. 

• Increase recruitment and make sure we’re focused on actively recruiting. Please note the battalion goals incentive will be a massive drive towards this goal.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?: Yes

104th: 

• Run by CC Wolffe & Jedi General Plo Koon

• Sub Unit is the Wolf Pack.

• Known most for negotiations.

21st: 

• Run by Commander Bacara and Jedi General Ki-Adi-Mundi

• Subunit is Keller’s Unit with the addition of Special Operations

• Known mostly for heavy siege attacks.

Doom’s Unit:  

• Run by Commander Doom & Jedi General’s Tiplar and Tiplee

• Known for the use of their Z-6 Rotary Blasters and Shields

Availability: Weekdays after 5 pm, and anytime on Weekends

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:

• Recon Regimental

• BCMD Fox

• CMD of CG

• Sentinel Shadow Manager Lead

• Increased Activity in CG, introduced Goals & updated documents

• Established CG relations with our regiments

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:

Overall, I would love for the Siege regiment to be stable with excellent leadership and defined goals, whether regiment, battalion, or specialization. All three battalions within Siege should have clear and concise communications while taking the opportunity to extend the olive branch to other battalions within and outside the regiment.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:

Outline of what I plan to do: 

• Weekly BCMDs Meetings

• Find out exactly what’s going on at every level of the battalion, and determine the best course of action.

• Focus on DU and improve the Structural integrity of the Battalion

• Organization (Clear Documentation)

• Stabilization (Communication)

• Training Program (Intel)

• Establish a program to help keep our commanders focused on improvements

• Battalion Goals

• BCMD Goals

• Host Joint Training

• Training docs have been created and sent to the BCMDs for their feedback.

• Working with the GMs and focusing heavily on Siege tac-tics we can perform with our numbers.

Please consider that these are the current and immediate actions that will be taken. I am thinking of more solutions while talking to members of all three battalions.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three-month term limit, and you must reapply after three months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: Yes

Edited by Xaze
  • Winner 4

Huge +1 Xaze is the hardest working person on the Server. When in CG helped in so many ways and was the main reason for CG success during my term. He has been talking to me about the position for so Long. Will do such a great Job! Good Luck my Friend!!!

• Friendly 1

The guy that plays on a roleplay server but hates roleplay

This will probably be the easiest +1 that I ever give an application. Xaze is an OUTSTANDING player, leader, and manager. Siege is in a very fragile state right now, yet Xaze has the experience, plan and mindset to help them out of this state and lead the regiment as a whole to being the best it's ever been. I'm fully confident that he will be able to guide the Siege BCMDs through whatever situations they may encounter under his term.

Zero doubt in my mind that he is fully capable of this position. I can't wait to see what you can do for Siege, good luck!

Edited by Tec
  • Friendly 1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

+1

Xaze is the man for this job. I may not have much to speak on regarding his recent endeavors and feats, but I can tell you about the character and diligence of Xaze.

I first met Xaze quite a few years ago. I was serving as Attack-Recon Senior Commander and he was running for the position of Recon Regimental. After a lengthy and difficult interview process, Xaze earned the position and was placed under me. For context, he was formerly BCMD Fox before becoming a Regimental and in entirely different regiment than he was under, so I had my reservations about him. He proved every doubt wrong. He had numerous documents and plans ready to go from day one and already was making the rounds with his battalions. He worked tirelessly to earn the trust and respect of those serving under him. He was always active with all the battalions beneath him, assisting them in any way possible; whether it be in training, creating documents, or just hanging out. Xaze was apart of those groups and brought the regiment together as a community.

Xaze was one of High Command's finest and I have complete faith that he can lead the Siege Regiment through any struggles it may face and that he can promote prosperity and stability for each battalion in it.

Edited by Washington
  • Friendly 1

+1.

This is an absolutely incredible human with insane dedication to the game and server.

9/10 these are popularity contests and have nothing to do with the amount of work someone will put into actually being in the role. Xaze is the exception. I have zero doubt this man will work from the top-down to create positive change and help the server build.

• Friendly 1

There is No Hive Mind in SOBDE

Forum Admin

your drive is admirable, and I can appreciate the realistic approach you took with your application.

+1

• Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Massive +1   

During my time in CG / 104th  I've learned a lot from you. You are a prodigy level problem solver and a god tier listener/analyser. You are always optimistic and ready to give your best for the server. I think if you get this, it will be a bliss for your BCMD's to work with you, it will be good for siege to have somoene that represents them with heart and soul.

• Friendly 1
Head Admin

+1, I love you

• Friendly 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Huge +1

I've worked under Xaze ever since I returned a month ago. I see him as a strong leader both as a clone and as a Jedi. He has clear, concise, and strong ideas for each battalion. He's has plenty of experience under his belt, and overall he's a charismatic, caring, and great guy. This man would be a dedicated RCMD and I believe he definitely has the power to bring Siege to great heights with every battalion.

• Friendly 1

I was the leader of the Dogma Balls movement
spacer.png

+1 Xaze is a great guy and someone you can always reach out to for help. Every time I've asked him for help on something he always responds in a good amount of time and sits down with me and helps fix it so I can run off and break it again the next day. He's got a level head and a great personality and I honestly think he would excel in this position. 

The Clover Crew Member

spacer.png

+1 easily able to support this man. I think he no doubt the BEST for the position at the time. Good luck in the interview phase. He also likes ammo boxes.

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

+1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING