Satan's Spec Reg App

Satan

Steam Name: Satan

RP Name: Alpha-11 LTC Satan

RP Rank: LTC

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:60059784

Regiment you are applying for: Specialized Regiment

Experience

The main experience that I have in leadership for battalions are mostly only in Rancor due to it being my home. In my time of Rancor from 2019 to now I have been in a plethora of roles and positions. When I joined from the start I worked my way up to warrant officer. Once that rank was achieved I worked my ass off to the end to try and converge the officer core and NCO core. Due to this work I was promoted to CMD then eventually went on to be XO for Rancor. Currently I am a LTC inside Rancor as well as their ITD.

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?: 

Through my talks with the BCMD’s they want a more hands off Regiment due to the self sustainability of each battalion. With this in mind I will act as an advisor to each of the battalions and be there as much or as little as needed. I don't want to be overbearing or to involved when I am not needed. What this means is that during my term I will act solely as needed for both battalions but still interact with them. With why I am best fir for this is because of how blunt I am with my opinion. I am not a yes man that cares about my public image. All I care about is people having fun and enjoying what they do. Which I what I am going to strive for during my Reg term if accepted.

Do you understand the lore of your Regiment?: Yes, I do.

Availability: Monday Through Friday: 

7pm EST - 11pm EST (Will change a month in due to me getting off work during the week)

Saturday and Sunday: Almost all day on and off (Will stay the same)

I can be reached in discord at any time and will respond to anything.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server: 

Rancor XO (During 2020), Warrant Officer Hammer x2 (During Sixta and Stix respectively), Reformation of Intel in 4 Battalions with the help of Jovanovic, (CG, Rancor, 21st, and 104th), Redux of the entire Renown tracking and bounty systems of Bounty Hunter since mid 2020, and Current Guild ITD and Lieutenant.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your Regiment to be at the end of your term?: 

Rancor:
For Rancor I want to improve the standard of ARC training to begin with. What this means is that when ARC trainings I want them to have a certain level of efficiency to get the training done in a timely manner. I also want to improve the quality of them. This being by seeing some bad trainers and wanting to focus on getting this improved.

SOBDE:
Currently SOBDE is in a new era as there are constantly new people going that haven’t been in SOBDE before. With this it is possible to mold SOBDE into a great battalion in which it can improve as it runs. I have seen it be hard for them to conform to battalionization but, with Lyonaxis as the Current BCMD and plans he has shared it is possible to break them out of the previous stigma that they have.
For the most part I will help change your tryouts to incorporate the values of SOBDE that the current leadership holds. Weather this is by tweaking the current tryouts or remaking them completely will come in time. 

Spec as a whole: 

For my term in Reg I want to improve the standards that each battalion is held to in their own regard. I want Rancor to be the leaders of the ARC program and be held to a higher standard when doing anything ARC related. As previously stated it all starts with how ARC trainings are hosted and standards within them. 

How do you plan to improve relations within your Regiment?: 

For my plan of action, I plan to support the battalions from the side lines and help them improve to what they want to be. I am not going to become Regimental and change the battalions because someone else is in charge. At the end of the day we are here to have fun and I want to make sure that is happening in each of them through my support.

Do you understand that you will be removed from your position if you go inactive?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three-month term limit, and you must reapply after three months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: Yes

Edited by Satan
32 minutes ago, A-a-ron said:

spacer.png 
Before I vote, do you have any actual plans? You're only "plan" is to support us from the side lines.

My current plan is to help change tryouts with Lyonaxis and current Command. I also want to help SOBDE bring back its glory of being great RPers again. For example, I want to strive to everyone be to a competent level like @Mavellewas when he was wrecker.

22 minutes ago, Bacta said:

@SatanDuring Rancor time of low activity/low numbers i barely saw you whatsoever, can you address what you did to aid to the battalion?

When Rancor was at it's low I wasn't active in the community very much due to starting to work again 7 days a week. I can't say I did much on server as most of what I was doing was behind the scenes work with their documents. This currently is ending and has become more easily for me to be able to get on the server and help as has been apparent since December of 2021.

Edited by Satan
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

+1. After talking to satan, I'm confident he'll be a good move for Reg.

11 hours ago, Satan said:

My current plan is to help change tryouts with Lyonaxis and current Command. I also want to help SOBDE bring back its glory of being great RPers again. For example, I want to strive to everyone be to a competent level like @Mavellewas when he was wrecker.

When Rancor was at it's low I wasn't active in the community very much due to starting to work again 7 days a week. I can't say I did much on server as most of what I was doing was behind the scenes work with their documents. This currently is ending and has become more easily for me to be able to get on the server and help as has been apparent since December of 2021.

Ight +1

spacer.png

+1 good luck bud 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Banned

+1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

+1, yes just yes

Edited by Valakyth

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

So I'll happily give this a +1 despite agreeing with some others that your app is a tad bare. I have, however, seen a lot out of you throughout your time on the server and am either way super confident that you'll be good for the position.

Edited by Tec

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

On 2/26/2022 at 8:26 PM, Satan said:

out of the previous stigma that they have.

Could you elaborate on this a bit for me? I assume you are talking about battalionization, and if so is there any other issue you see present?

On 2/26/2022 at 8:49 PM, Satan said:

I also want to help SOBDE bring back its glory of being great RPers again.

How hard do you think it will be to accomplish this goal, and how will grey RC come into play on this?

• Winner 1

spacer.png

Master of the Order Mace Windu (Current) | DU VET Sergeant (Current) | Mas Amedda (Former) | 327th Battalion Commander Bly (Former)

+1. I'm convinced this application made me colorblind. you should beef it up abit tho. I've seen you do alot so i know your potential but others might not :)

Edited by Mystik

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Forum Admin

" My current plan is to help change tryouts with Lyonaxis and current Command. I also want to help SOBDE bring back its glory of being great RPers again. For example, I want to strive to everyone be to a competent level like @Mavellewas when he was wrecker. "

What plans do you have to actually assist in roleplay? What do you believe is lacking in the current roleplay within SOBDE?

" With why I am best fir for this is because of how blunt I am with my opinion. I am not a yes man that cares about my public image. "

While many can appreciate the sentiment, being a regimental is bigger than offering a blunt opinion here and there. Public image is also incredibly important specifically in HC, you are the leaders of the clones. As much as I would agree Satan, you can be blunt with your opinion, it doesn't show within this application. Is there any more substance you can offer as to why you would be the best pick for this position?

" ...break them out of the previous stigma that they have. "

If you could elaborate please.

" For my plan of action, I plan to support the battalions from the side lines and help them improve to what they want to be. I am not going to become Regimental and change the battalions because someone else is in charge. At the end of the day we are here to have fun and I want to make sure that is happening in each of them through my support. "

None of these things directly or indirectly answer the question about relations.

It sounds like you have a lot of ambitious plans, however you don't have any of the plans to support such a thing. For now I will -1 until you respond to these. Good luck either way.

• Winner 1
  • Dumb 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

• Management
Management

I’m sorry but this application is extremely lackluster compared to the other applications for Spec Reg that have been put up. Your only plan/goal is quite literally to do nothing unless you have to. I’m having trouble even responding to what little information you do have on your app so far. You talk about being a very blunt person. I’d like to hear if you have any blunt opinions on Spec in its current state and the battalions within it and maybe how you’d help with those problems.

Also it’s interesting to see people +1 this app even though it’s very bare but -1 other people’s apps that are extremely similar. 

:monkaHmm:

Edited by Marvel
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1
  • Confused 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Dumb 1

• 2 weeks later...

Unfortunately your application has been DENIED.

You will be contacted by a Director or relevant High Command for your denial reason.

You may apply for another commander positions after 30 DAYS from this post.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED