Steam Name: [SR] Mitchell

RP Name:Mitchell

RP Rank: BCMD

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:59607690

Regiment you are applying for: Recon

Experience:
104th: ARCL, REGL, CMD
327th: XO
Rancor: 2X Valiant, BCMD, a year’s worth of service.
SOBDE: 2X Mereel and Ordo.
Jedi: 2x Master, I think I got Senior General my first time. 2X XO of Sentinel branch
Guild Marshal.
2X HA, GMC, and former Director.

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:
Ever since coming back to the server, I have dedicated myself to helping to improve the community and to make sure that everyone within the community has an enjoyable experience. With my BCMD term coming to an end, the most logical progression for myself is to join High command. Foreseen asked me to go for SOBDE Reg after I was removed from director, and I said no at the time. Now I want to go for it because I believe it is the best avenue for my to impart positive change within the GAR and the community as a whole.
I bring to the position my vast experience over the 3 years I have been in the community, and the 4 separate battalions I have been a CMD or XO within.
I bring with me my ability to look past who my friends are, and to be able to give accurate and constructive criticism in order to help set people on the right path. I have learned in time as well how to have an even handed approach as well as how to build people up instead of just tearing people down.

With that even-handed approach, I have also learned from my director term to be patient and not rush into things, to discuss and think things over before executing a plan. I do have the ability to commit to the plans I set forth in order to see them through, however, I am not ignorant enough to think that everything I do and plan is perfect, and I am willing to listen to others opinions and incorporate their criticism and to let their voices be heard. With this however, I am not someone who is a push over who bends easily, as anyone who has worked or argued with me would know.
Finally, I think I should become regimental commander because I have the track record of getting results, and the experience to adapt to any situation that my term would through at me. As well as being able to form the positive working relations in order to make the regiment fun to be in, without compromising my ability to conduct my duties as RCMD.

Do you understand the lore of your regiment?: Yes.

Availability: I am currently in my summer break and I am available via Discord most of the day, however, I am working with uber eats in order to get extra spending money, so my hours can vary.
Generally speaking, I am available anytime from 4PM EST and onwards.

Give a brief overview of your achievements on the server:
So for the most part, you can look over my experience to see some of my achievements, but here is an explanation of most of them.
As 104th I supported Spartan in his BCMD term, helped revive the 104th and set up Wolfpack along with Scarecrow.
327th: As XO, I worked with Willy to revive 327th from a battalion that was dead to an active one. Unfortunately, we did not have enough time to fully fix everything, but it was a job well done.

Rancor: The first time I was in Rancor, I worked alongside Sixta to help re-start the Alpha ARC program. My second time in Rancor, I helped bring Rancor back from one of it’s worst slumps its been in, helped adjust and fix the ARC program to make it a more fair and enjoyable experience, and set it up to be in the best state its been in for a long time with the amazing people I have to work alongside.

GMC: My first stint as GMC was only a month long, as I was given director shortly afterwards, however in that time I began the process of turning the program around from the worst state I have ever seen it in. In my second stint in GM, I have worked alongside Shockpoint to realize that goal of having an active team. And I believe we succeeded, now with being GMD I am working to continue along that path.

Director: my time as director was one of highs and lows, Ultimately, I did not do as well as I believe I should of. However, from the mistakes I learned from my time was director has been invaluable and what I will carry with me throughout my time in the server and in life.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:
Not all my plans are going to be listed here, more specifics will be stated in my interview, but this is a general overview.

Both Rancor and 41st are in good states for the most part. The specific areas I want to focus on in both is the following.

41st:

Eliminate their mingy image
Help with the introduction of improco company to insure its a smooth addition and to help with any hiccups that it might bring with it. As it is till fairly new.

Encouraging a more serious approach to RP and events within their battalion.

Rancor:

Help restore the NCO core as we lost quite a few who were promoted.

Work on getting Alpha designation trials started.

Backend and QoL stuff for ARC trainings.

In summary:

I want to make both battalions open and enjoyable experiences for everyone within them, I will accomplish this by pushing for active recruitment and helping to maintain a positive and fun environment within the battalions. Of course there are situations that can and will arise that I will deal with on a case by case basis.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:
Its a stereotype for RCMDs to say they want to host joint trainings in order to improve relation. While they have the right intentions, serious trainings don’t actually help improve relations within battalions.
What helps improve relations is encouraging us to spend downtime with each other, as such I want to have both channels be open to each other and to allow free flow between the 2 channels in order to encourage more inter battalion interactions.
On top of this, I will be working with them in joint deployments in order to get them to have fun working together.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your regimental commander rank?: Yes

Any comments, questions, or concerns feel free to ask.
As well, keep in mind that I am leaving out a lot of detail, as there are several different issues that I will not bring up as to not stir drama up within the server and battalion.

Edited by Mitchell
Fixing some errors and some sloppiness.

:NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance::NekoDance:

Forum Admin

+1

Competent asf, great attitude

• Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Forum Admin

+1 Mitchell has extensive leadership experience. No doubt he'd do a great job in the position.

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

+1 From what I've been able to see, he has only done good for Rancor and Bat arcs/trainees in general. He worked to level out the disparity in passing selections and failing graduation (which has since been replaced by leadership). He implemented recerting for people who wanted to get their ARC status back post wipe but couldn't be bothered to deal with the (at the time tiresome) graduation. After that, he seems to only have continued encouraging growth in Rancor and I feel he can tackle REC REG pretty well.

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

+1 

I have risen from my tomb to support your app, simply because you’re the best GMM I had. Good night. Good luck.

• Confused 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

As an ARC lead, I saw the frequency of ARC training improve immediately after you took BCMD of Rancor, and the frequent training sessions led to many more ARC troopers than we had previously. I believe you left Rancor in a better spot then when you found it.
I have nothing but positive things to say about you so I will +1
Good luck.

• Friendly 1

Battalion Commander Doom (Former)

+1, You are a great guy and i hope to see you out there as a recon reg.

Current: 332ndO ARCL LT Sterling, Mrs. Jackson, Jedi Knight Silvya
Former: HS/DU and Knight Tiplar, SA x3, GM/GH and Alpha-22 2ndLT MEDL Aven, Master over Stockings in Boxing fights

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management