Bacta Dooku Resignation

Battalion: Bacta

RP Name: Count Dooku

Date:  5/13/21

Reason: Receiving Dooku I had 1 goal in mind and that was to set up the functions and have CIS have a future with working mechanics, i know my faults and some of my biggest faults have been my idea of motivating, I dont think I should be dooku and would rather just step down to Tactical Droid for the time being. I will continue to assist and work with mechanics in the CIS but i would much rather relax and give the wheel to someone else that is better than motivating people, I did exactly what i wanted to do in my trello and application the only thing i failed at was convincing the player base that CIS could be fun.

Goodbyes:

@Dennis You were right when you commented on my application, i laughed when i saw it thinking i can handle it but it trully is difficult man, mad respect for you.

@Jad@WoenyI apologize for not sticking for it super long term, i feel I implemented enough in my short time to be confident, the only problem now is just player activity and waiting till new updates for the CIS all the systems and things are there for the player base to experience it just needs people. TBH A high staff member would do the trick but its all up to the director team.

@MisfitYou could easily be CIS HC if you take more pride in your operations do that and you can set yourself up for alot of cool shit

@DroneDont know if this is the right @ but my trench i thank you for working  with me for so long, you were dedicated, push for more and I think you can make a good Dooku that thrives and motivates people

Im gonna be stepping down to simply a Tactical Droid, hopefully if Drone gets Dooku I can properly be my true role, spider man.

@

Edited by Bacta
  • Friendly 1
  • Pay Respect 4

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

Well than not expecting that one but shit happens and you knew you had to step done so good on you mate

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Forum Admin

still longer term then Shockpoint 

• Funny 4
  • Winner 1
  • Pay Respect 1

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

That was unexpected.

You have done a really good job, you were extremely active and you basically revived CIS. 

Seemed like you loved your position but I do understand you wanting to move on. Take care my guy. 

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

my dude i am actually super disappointed to hear this news. You have been honestly incredible as dooku, I don't think a person on this server expected this and I know i can speak for some people but we felt like you where doing simply fantastic. Despite never really being able to find the appeal to CIS personally as playing on its side, you have revolutionized it with new ideas and ways to interact with the player base. You have left a very strong positive mark on the faction. You did good buddy!

Edited by Conrad
  • Agree 2

spacer.pngspacer.png

Forum Admin

o7, ya did good bud

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Damn bro, didn’t expect it. Good luck on what ever you focus is now 

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

You did a fantastic job kid, it’s a thankless job and adds a lot of stress best of luck in your future endeavors. 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

8 hours ago, Bacta said:

the only thing i failed at was convincing the player base that CIS could be fun.

I think you did pretty well at that too, you added a lot of fun RP to a faction that’s been seen as only one sided PVP. You also implemented a lot of other systems into the CIS that makes it more fun for the droids. The people who dont like something will always speak louder than the ones who do, but I know that you changed a lot of people’s views on the CIS, including my own.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling

You did fantastic and honestly you really should've stayed. But it's your life and no one else should tell you how to live it

You definitely did all you said you would, including making it better appreciated by the player base. I can't image a single person who didn't love your RP as Dooku, it really brought the CIS into it's own life opposed to it being another GM cover up. You did great and have been a huge benefit to the CIS, good job

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

o7, sad to see you go best Mr. Best Dooku

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

o7, you did good as Dooku!

Hi, I'm Marsh, I'm 19, I work at Disney Land as a Mickey Mouse Actor and get paid minimum wage. My mother kicked me out the house so I live with my Grandma. Hit me up on discord for some gaming times!