Leche's Adios

Leche

Battalion: 212th

RP Name: Commander Cody / Leche

Date: 4/20/2021

Reason: Its my last day and i'm not going to be on tomorrow to put this in.

Goodbyes: It's been a pleasure serving in the 212th for over 2 years and I never expected to play past my initial plans to RDM. For some reason I grew an attachment to 212th after being fished and didnt feel like RDMing. Down the line there's been ups and downs but I couldnt ask for better people to hang out with and talk to during late nights. There are a couple of specific goodbyes I have

@PogI couldn't be anymore proud for you to be the next Cody, I'm sure you'll do fantastic and you'll have a good term in general.
@Finn I'm pretty sure I'm gayer than you without actually being gay. However, I used to not know you at all but since we've been HC together you're one of the funniest dudes ive seen on this server
@BroLiterally a legend, man does so much for this server and for some reason hasnt stopped

@JaggerMi amor,  eres lindo. Love you big man, although you're not on the server anymore your rp and leadership still is legendary.

@MasonA Come to America and kiss me

@Alien@Moose Two of my best friends that I made from the server I still play games with y'all

@CarsonThe most unintentional funniest dude I've met

@Ori-namentMy favorite Texan

@MavelleDude knows every string to every instrument known to man

@NeptuneWe both resigned, that means we can play zombies

@NazerinoIt was sad to see you go but you had a very reasonable cause, if at all you want to play something just hmu.

@Bactadont be dumb

@BabatundeThe best HA and Chick-fil-A worker

There were so many people to put but im not going to make this a full on list of the people i like, just a couple are fine. 212th is and forever will be my home so dont be afraid to contact me on discord. With all of that being said, I'll see you boys some other time. HOORAH!

• Friendly 10
  • Pay Respect 6

o7 Leche, props to you for sticking it out! Wish I could have been there with you to see it firsthand.

• Friendly 1

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

It was great being a part of your HC, and thank you for everything you’ve done for 212th. I was able to learn a lot from you and don’t think I would’ve been in any sort of position to potentially be your successor without your help along the way. Again, thanks for everything, and may Big Floppa Rest In Peace.

spacer.png

• Funny 1
  • Friendly 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling

Great Cody, you had a great term and the battalion really went up, the rising action were having with each cody is not something to scoff at, thank you so much leche, to all the criticism and life advice you took the roles of a community leader and changed it beyond SWRP. Thanks.

• Friendly 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

o7 I had a great time under your term. As a JO I've only seen a portion of the work you've done, but what I've seen has been amazing. Thank you so much for all the laughs and fun times. Hope life treats you well!

Edited by Spieler
  • Friendly 1

GMD HA / Guild LT / Dev. Assistant Mavelle 
unknown-8.png

I love ya man. You were one of the first to have an actual impact on me and welcome me into the 212th. You are a great leader and im glad you gave me so much advise that im going to take to heart i can promise you that. I hope to see you around. If you ever want some CFA delivered to you just hmu ill figure out a discount :D. o7

• Friendly 1

o7 my man, it's been such a pleasure serving with you. We've both been through ups and downs in both 212th and the server, but I'm glad I can call you a friend. It was great being on Parjai with you all that time ago. May you find a drip that beats Alien's in Destiny 2

P.S. your invitation will be sent as soon as I get another stamp

• Friendly 1
Forum Admin

Wow, this fucking sucks. Sad to see you go man, I will miss all the late night talks and jokes. o7

• Friendly 1

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

"For some reason I grew an attachment to 212th after being fished and didnt feel like RDMing." 

This killed me

Adios mi amor, hasta la vista. Be around so when I want to practice spanish in the future i can with you. Best of luck in life bro.

• Friendly 1

"If you have time to think of a beautiful end, then live beautifully until the end." 

"A hero need not speak. For when he is gone, the world will speak for him." 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZTMETl7Ga0&list=PL5Og0VYg8k2TnPDvarJa9Ijipx7W0Or0x