[ACCEPTED] CWRP - Chelmsford's Staff Application

Chelmsford

RP Name: Chelmsford

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:109930517

VIP (Y/N):  No.

Timezone: GMT

Tell us why you want to be an administrator (6 sentence minimum): The reason why I would like to become administrator is because I feel that I have the attributes needed to maintain and support the server with dealing with rule breakers. I would like people to have an enjoyable experience  while on the server and being CG I know what it is like when you got some guy ruining the fun. I am a strict individual when it comes to situation. I am fair and honest with my actions and no matter who breaks the rules, they will receive the same punishment with fairness.  I'm a good communicator which allows me to communicate not only to other staff members when it comes to resolving situations, but to also speak with the community and engage their opinions and concerns. Upon the server I am very active, having a good balance with playing the server and going to work. Being in the UK allows for me to be in times where staffing may be low. I am good at managing situations and making sure that all situations that I deal with are successfully resolved. I always say, one good job is better then 3 rushed jobs. I used to play the server back in 2019 and I enjoyed it and I have decided to come back and support the server by becoming staff. I believe the community have an organized staff team and hierarchy which helps with liaising with staff and community members.  

Tell us a little about yourself (3 sentence minimum): I'm 19 years old and I am a determined individual, I currently work for law enforcement which helps me provide communication skills and listening skills. I can be quite strict some times when it comes to situations which some people may have seen. But if I ever raise my voice, its never personnel, its just that I have a job to do and I am determined to complete it. I'm active and well approachable, I love helping people when it comes to situations. 

Do you have any previous staff experience? If yes, please elaborate on what you have accomplished: I used to be owner of a MRP server as well as achieving ranks such as head admin on multiple servers. I have around 10k hours on gmod (Waste of a year I know). But I have been on so many servers and staffed on so many, its hard to keep track. 

How many hours of in game time do you currently have on our Clone Wars server?: 337 Hours

• Agree 1

Before I +1 or -1, do you have anything to say about the concerns that Comics brought up? I for one have not see you do this so I can not confidently vote on this without hearing your side of this.

Updating to -1, if anything aspiring staff members should be welcoming and patient with new players and CT's, and this sounds like it may be something that you need to work on.

Edited by Pog

Former:

Jedi Youngling

If its in relation to the CT's that were in the HMC it was my mistake. It was just bad timing, we had a minge con where like 5 CT's were minging and constantly trespassing and they had eng training. . I believe that was my first encounter with these 2 people if im aware. Because I do investigate, the circumstances of the arrest aligned, you were shouting quite erratically and mingy.

Just to note, I dont just arrest people. If it was not for the minge con, I would have investigated more. We were low on CG. 

Edited by Chelmsford
  • Informative 1
On 4/13/2021 at 7:05 PM, Chelmsford said:

I would like to say I dont really arrest that many people, Im quite puzzled on the 'more than one case'. Could you please explain the circumstances / what happened.

Sorry it took so long to reply, forgot about this for a while. 

Basically, I just see you being a stick in the mud even more than the average CG, who usually enforce the rules but don't pounce on every technicality the way I've seen you often do. 

I usually can't recall specifics, but once you were threatening to arrest someone because they had their name slightly changed for a joke for like 10 seconds, and i think you also said you would arrest someone for standing on a screen. Basically, just not letting people do little fun things that are technically against the rules. We need less staff like that, not more in my opinion. 

Goodbye, everyone. 

Im not going to vote but im going to put my bit of input here, Chelmsford I was on my CT one time in the brig lobby where the metal detector was with permission from a CG and the minute you saw me you threatened to AOS me if I didnt get out. Now I was going to argue ill just get out but just dont jump the gun, plus I also heard other people in TS having a problem with you getting mad at them so all im going to say is if you do get staff try and not jump the gun because someone could actually be innocent and not doing anything other then that good luck 

Certified Giga Chad

All this is RP. In TS I'm completely the opposite. Its important to note to not mix RP attitudes with OOC attitudes. In RP ill be the cockiest clone. In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with be strict in RP. But people will take it negatively as its a dynamic change from other enforcing members. If you guys are ever in a TS call in the future, you will see what I mean by how nice I can be and I have gotten comments from individuals saying how harsh I can be in game, but really nice in OOC.

Edited by Chelmsford

The terminoogy of 'threating' is not accurate. If im thinking of the same situation, remind me if im wrong. But I asked him to change his name, with no threats being verbally said of an arrest. But a threat of an arrest could be implied. On top of that, I would not arrest someone for that anyway, worst comes to worst, I would call a staff member to force change it.... 

50 minutes ago, Chelmsford said:

All this is RP. In TS I'm completely the opposite. Its important to note to not mix RP attitudes with OOC attitudes. In RP ill be the cockiest clone. In my opinion, there is nothing wrong with be strict in RP. But people will take it negatively as its a dynamic change from other enforcing members. If you guys are ever in a TS call in the future, you will see what I mean by how nice I can be and I have gotten comments from individuals saying how harsh I can be in game, but really nice in OOC.

Apologies for dragging this out, just want to clear up some confusion I have on this statement. People are referencing how in the past you’ve threatened to AOS with little reason, and I don’t see that as RP in the slightest. AOS’ are out of character and should be handled as such so I’m not quite sure what you mean when you say that it is all RP. I have no issue with you wanting to RP in a strict way, but bringing arrests and threats of arrests into it should not be happening in my eyes. Also, the new players on this server are only ever going to see how you act in game, the way you act in TS is much less visible to the people who you will be dealing with as staff. Please let me know if I am misunderstanding something here.

Former:

Jedi Youngling

1 minute ago, Pog said:

Apologies for dragging this out, just want to clear up some confusion I have on this statement. People are referencing how in the past you’ve threatened to AOS with little reason, and I don’t see that as RP in the slightest. AOS’ are out of character and should be handled as such so I’m not quite sure what you mean when you say that it is all RP. I have no issue with you wanting to RP in a strict way, but bringing arrests and threats of arrests into it should not be happening in my eyes. Also, the new players on this server are only ever going to see how you act in game, the way you act in TS is much less visible to the people who you will be dealing with as staff. Please let me know if I am misunderstanding something here.

No problem dude, Refer back to last post I sent 'May have been sent at the same time'. But I have made no "threats" of arrests as such. Just telling people to change their names etc. 

This seems to be a foggy situation. If anyone wants to have a verbal chat to consult each other of the situation at hand please message me. There seems to be miscommunication / misunderstanding of actions and comments. 

• Informative 1
Forum Admin

+1. Although what comics said is valid, one small mistake doesn't need to ruin all his chances. 

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Forum Admin

+1 I fully understand what it's like to be understaff'd / CG'd during a minge raid. Shit is stressful. We all make mistakes but i believe you deserve a chance to prove yourself.

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

+1

Current: Deviant

Former: ITD 21stKU Commander Paladin, TRO | Alpha-66 Captain Muzzle, Wolfpack Commander Warthog/BCMD WolffeParjai SUPO 1stLT Four, Doom's Unit ARFL Commander Cloves, Spec Ops Captain ARFL Paladin, 41stEC HVYL Buzz, TRM, 2x HA

• Management
Management

+1

I see no harm in giving you a chance. Just learn to be more forgiving and warn before taking action. 

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

-1 After recent encounters with you I am going to leave a -1 along with some reasons. You try to use your title as CG as a power on the server and just try to use it to the advantage. I don't believe you are able to be Staff after seeing that.

• Disagree 1
  • Confused 3

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

22 minutes ago, Slak said:

-1 After recent encounters with you I am going to leave a -1 along with some reasons. You try to use your title as CG as a power on the server and just try to use it to the advantage. I don't believe you are able to be Staff after seeing that.

Please elaborate what you mean by 'Use your title as CG as a power'.

You have been ACCEPTED for an interview!

Please contact a Head Admin to organise your interview!

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO STAFF APPLICATIONS - PENDING

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2