Qal's Bacara REAPP

Qal

==========[ Commander Re-Application Template ]==========

***This template is for applications of people who wish to hold another term as their current Command position***

You may comment on your own application, however if you are starting drama in the comments your application will be denied.

==========[ Battalion Commander and Equivalent ]==========

Steam Name:
Synr.gg | MCMD Bacara (Qal)
RP Name:
Battalion Commander Bacara 
  *Marshal*
Steam ID (SteamID Finder):
STEAM_0:1:88745924
Battalion or squad you are applying for:
21st Nova Corps Battalion Commander Bacara
                             *Marshal*
How many terms you've held the position?:
1 Term (Minus 1 Week, at the time of posting)
Why do you wish to maintain this position?:
I want to assure that the 21st will stay in good condition, for well after my departure. Make sure the Officer corps is capable and replacing its ranks, as well as getting the Non Commissioned Officer corps constantly bringing in new troopers for the next generation of 21st. This battalion has been my home for, well over 2 years. I have surveyed the battalion, and they want me to stay as Bacara.
Current availability:
I Work, so I am NOT available during these times:
Sunday - 6:00AM | 3:00PM EST
Monday - 2:00PM | 10:00 PM EST
Tuesday - 2:00PM | 10:00 PM EST
Wednesday - 2:00PM | 10:00 PM EST
So, Any other Time, I am Normally on the Server, and if not then I can get in TS/Discord almost any time. (Besides Sleeping)
What have you achieved within your battalion/squad during your past term?:
I have worked to bring a change to the 21st Battalion BvB Losing Streak. I have worked to fix the Battalion’s Jobs after the Weapon Standardization Update, (These Suggestion are still being Processed). I have worked to bring more activity inside of the Battalion. Most of my changes that I have been working on are Longer Term Projects, So I am aware this is small.
What improvements or changes do you plan on making within your battalion/squad?:
I’m going to make sure we fill in our Lore Positions, CMD Keller, CMD Blackout, CMD Jet, Spark,  and secure the 21st for generations of players to come.3
Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:
I completely understand.

+1 - What have you not done on this server 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

• Management
Management

Damn man he still be going 

+1

You've got some fucking dedication 

:HYPERS:

• Winner 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Forum Admin

+1, very niec

I added the Pepe emojis onto the forums

Oh-ho ho, what is this?

*Notices Bacara reapp*

I cant believe it, the legend foretold of such an event only happening once a lifetime.

*shakely takes a strong sip of tea*

I...I think I need to lie down...

*faints, knocking over stuff on the table revealing a a hidden message*

+1

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

GM Leadership

+1 Keep the Marine Pogs high

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

+1

Although I am not in 21st anymore, Qal has been super receptive to changes, as well as a strong and confident leader.

I see no better candidate for Bacara than Qal.

Qal’s term as Bacara Pt. 2: The Electric Slide

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.

Banned

+1 Absolute unit this one.

Let me tell a story about Qal.

One time a long far time away, me and Qal and some other notable heroes such as fizzik were involved in a large scale event on the worst map in terms of stability we played on in a long time. Some 4head had the idea to do a huge event on that poorly optimized map, and things went the opposite of plan. We ended up doing the most to just be able to stay connected on the main server, deploying large groups at a time to get to the finale. Qal stayed by my side the entire time, through our 100000000000 crashes, didn’t get angry, didn’t show frustration. Qal is a hell of a leader and a hell of a dedicated Individual. 

If you want Round 2 you get round 2 buddy! 

Good luck outcheeeere in dese streets man

+1

Edited by Craigary
Forgot to vote tee hee

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Head Admin

ok +1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• Director
Director

+1

+1

Current: Just Some Guy
Former: Senior Admin | TRO x2MAJ | Styles | Rys | CG x3 | Thire  | 21st x3 | Guardian Manager | Alpha-98 Nate | Sith Apprentice | Many more battalions  Serra Keto [9 Months] | TGML [9-10 Months] | TGL | Knight 8

You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview

Please contact one of the Server Directors to organize your interview before 05/16/2020 or your application will be DENIED

// Locked

// moved to Commander Applications - Pending

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.