Alien's BCMD Cody Application

Alien

Steam Name: Alien

RP Name: 2ndACL XO Barlex

RP Rank: 212th Executive Officer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:180052084

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 212th Battalion Commander Cody

Experience: 

Former 2ndACXO (Bear), Current 2ndACL (Barlex), Former 212th REGL, Current XO of 212th

212th:

I've been in the 212th my entire year on Synergy. I earned a spot in the 2ndAC at the rank of SGT then 2ndACS (2ndAC trainer) and have recruited successfully for the 2ndAC. I was first able to prove my worth as a leader during my time as WO when leadership in the 2ndAC was scarce. I led the 2ndAC I had while being 2ndACXO and assisted in reviving the regiment as well as fixing and improving documents that got the 2ndAC to where it is today. Soon enough by the time I was 2ndLT at the end of my 1 month term of WO I was promoted to 2ndACL Barlex and held that position from 2ndLT all the way to LTC which is when I became REGL and later promoted to XO. As Barlex I was able to bring in new leadership and regulate combat procedures so that they are consistent and effective on any map. Lastly I made much needed improvements to the tryouts for both IATC trainings.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

After being in the 212th for almost a year now I’ve grown into someone who can get things done and use criticisms to not only improve myself but the battalion as a whole. I’ve shown my worth as a leader with the 2nd Airborne Company and its Parjai Squad. Working alongside 3 different Cody’s in the past year has taught me a lot on how to be a good leader and how to run a battalion. 

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: 

Yes

The 212th Attack Battalion was led by Jedi General Obi Wan Kenobi and Clone Commander CC-2224 Cody. The 212th fought in many battles including Utapau, Sarrish, Christophis, Teth, Ryloth, Felucia, Geonosis, Umbara, Kiros, Bray. They had sub-units called Ghost Company and 2nd Airborne Company with Foxtrot being attached to the 212th as well. Cody was a capable strategist and an exceptional soldier on the battlefield.

Availability: 

I’m available everyday from 12 PM to 1 AM Pacific Daylight Time in-game/discord/Teamspeak.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

2492:06:00. It will be 1 year since I joined the 212th on 4/9/2020

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

Currently, in the 212th there's a big issue with taking the initiative. I want the 212th to be in a place where everybody has the motivation to take the lead in situations and act like commanders even if they are junior/senior officers. I want the communication of the 212th to improve more than it is right now like regiments talking with other regiments of battalions and working together. Officers planning with other battalions and GM’s for mini collaboration events between said battalions. Another thing that I'd want to improve is role play, as not every event is a shoot em up charge forward event and extending role play during those events makes the entire experience a lot more enjoyable which could also improve the motivation and morale of the Officers/NCO’s in the 212th. For a bit now its really looked like the 212th is kinda by itself in a corner with not interacting with other battalions as much as we really should, I hope by the end of my term as Cody that the 212th will have great connections with the other battalions and improved connections with ones we have now. There is also an issue I’ve seen that a lot of officers have issues with procrastination which can be worked on to improve productivity of the 212th.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Of course

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes I do

• Winner 3

+1 Hmm the time has come 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

-1 I cant have you be a rank above me!!!

jk lol This guy deserves this position more than anyone. HUGE 
+1
01844716A7F09BB8FE6C9329E497F02C76FDB609

Edited by KnightVR

Current: None | Former: Fox, Thire, Stone, BCMD, Veteran Admin, DSL, ARCLx2
kamino-coruscant — Commander Fox and Sergeant Hound S05x18: The Jedi...

+1 is a god damn cutie

First of all Alien has to be one of the most dedicated, fun, and loving member of the 212th I have ever met on the server. His dedication to the battalion even when his computer is barely functioning is astounding. He knows when to get serious and when to have fun. He's been 2ndACL for a while and did great work handling that, and has held a variety of leadership positions. Overall is the best candidate for the position of Cody in my honest opinion.

• Friendly 1

Hi, I'm Neptune

winkwink- Tumblr posts - Tumbig.com

+1 

All Jokes aside, this is who 212th needs as next Cody. Activity, intelligence, ability, personality, it is all there. If he SOMEHOW does not get Cody, somebody done fucked up, cause there is no better candidate

The guy who got drunk and pretended to be a vacuum for an hour

Banned

+1 

+1 “Alien’s Gamer Spot”

• Winner 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

• Director
Director

+1

Banned

+1 I think you would do a great job

+1

Love Barlex/Alien as both a RPer and a friend. Couldn't think of a better person to take the reins after Jagger.
Good luck buddy, full support here <3

*Throws Sand In Eyes*
*/Roll*

Current: Retired
Former: 2019/2020 Hound, Thorn, TKL, ARCL SGT-CMD - First and Last Commander Grey, CG XO Broadside

• Retired Founder

You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview

Please contact myself or Traditional to organise your interview before 04/22/2020 or your application will be DENIED

// Locked

// moved to Commander Applications - Pending