VOIDED

Grief

+1 

on activity

in terms of assigning himself as a floater he has executive authority to do that. 

@Scarecrow I’d like to hear your explanation on the inactivity.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

6 minutes ago, AriZona said:

On synergy yoda is not BOUND to 41st he is a FLOATER. He hasnt been inactive i have seen him active all the time from what i have seen.  and you dont know if the person has an IRL issue to attend to. 

mein friend, have you taken a look at the screenshots grief posted? About his activity

Edited by Beanster768

-1 he is most often seen on his normal master job. I'd assume this is a preference of his RP. He is not assigned to 41st and the same goes for Mace and 91st. But it would be nice to hear some thoughts from some prominent Jedi Masters/Knights if there are actual points of concern.

Edited by BigZach

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

+1 In the time on my server sense may ive seen yoda on a total of 2-3 times. Being one of the most important jedis i think he should be way more active. Being on other lore jedi isnt an excuse either because they could be filled by other people. Yoda should be Yoda. 

Current:  Alpha-17   |   Jar Jar Binks  |

The position of Yoda is very much like Admiral Yularen in which a lot of the work is done behind the scenes. The regiment of Jedi is too massive to really keep tabs on any major things and it can be hard, near impossible to project the work towards the entire server. I personally talk to him regularly in TS and he's always available to speak to as the channel is usually almost always open unless he's busy doing other things.

While I think he should be on Yoda more, I know it can be more fun to play your own character at times and if he wants to do that, he's perfectly allowed to. Playing the same character can be tiring after a while.

As for the 41st, Yoda wasn't even tied to them in lore. Luminara was. In fact, Yoda has more screen time with Coruscant Guard in TCW than he does the 41st in ROTS, and the little screen time he does have with them, the man beheads Gree and another trooper, lol. The point is, he's not required to be with the 41st and he never was.

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

1 minute ago, Island said:

+1 In the time on my server sense may ive seen yoda on a total of 2-3 times. Being one of the most important jedis i think he should be way more active. Being on other lore jedi isnt an excuse either because they could be filled by other people. Yoda should be Yoda. 

I don't think he goes on other named jedi. He goes on an unnamed master job and has his RP there.

• Agree 1

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

6 minutes ago, BigZach said:

I don't think he goes on other named jedi. He goes on an unnamed master job and has his RP there.

That issue was handled. 

Regardless the evidence is lackluster to say the least.  27.5 Hours in two weeks is an average of 2 hours on the server per day.  This is not necessarily required for Yoda's position.  A lot of work occurs outside of the server itself.  Scarecrow has only missed one Council meeting in my time as a Master ( July - Present),  his continued work for the Order has spoken for itself as the Council is practically full at the moment and Jedi is thriving.  To say he deserves to be removed it foolish.  

As stated multiple times, he is not required to work with 41st like Luminara or Barriss are.

These claims are not valid for removal.

Edited by Stockings

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

As of late I have been quite ill  suffering from headaches on and off  when I havent been puking my guts out on top of college and frequent babysitting my little brother  in hind sight a ROA-LOA would of been appropriate but I didn't think that it was really getting that bad as I have been distracted and even then I have been chiping in on  a big Jedi RP guide which we are hoping to get of the ground soon along with other docs research and other such.

You understand talking lore that Yoda was not a full time Jedi General in terms of running the war and that he worked with multiple battalions during the clone wars and didn't have a dedicated one and the battalion Yoda is seen having the most screen time with is CG due to the episode ambush in the comics he works with many battalions the show see him with CG and 501st at one point (Yes one was a vison) but because he worked with them in RotS and kills Gree doesn't mean that he is theirs the 41st's full time General was Luminaria Unduil

• Agree 8
  • Friendly 1
35 minutes ago, Grief said:

He assigned himself so that Yoda to be a floater so he could be with any battalion he wants to. In lore he was assigned to the 41st, but has never once interacted with us and acts like the 41st doesn’t exist when we try to talk to him

Hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

You know Yoda doesn't need to work with 41st right? It's been like that forever.

-1 even tho this report don't have much backing i want him to do more things in the Order when he gets back. as well as he could have made a LOA so he didn't get called Inactive

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

1 hour ago, Beanster768 said:

mein friend, have you taken a look at the screenshots grief posted? About his activity

The screenshots dont prove anything. Also scarecrow had a what seems to me a very valid reason to have a "spotty" activity time. this was a poor excuse for a report. My suggestion is to keep it to your self and not try and bother people with this BS especially when they have enough IRL stuff to attend to.  

spacer.png 

-1 gonna be a no from me chief, poor report and just seems like lack of knowledge of the server and 

spacer.png

• Funny 2

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

I unfortunately disagree with your valid opinion @Nightmare. There's really no reason to be disrespectful to someone for posting something. They felt that Scarecrow hasn't been as active as the Yoda role. Yes, Yoda isn't assigned to the 41st, but activity especially being Grand Master, is very important. Unfortunately Scarecrow is ill and its unfortunate. Hope he feels better, but there's no reason to call out someone, for disagreeing with your opinion, everyone has opinions. I will be -1ing this report due to the fact that, he's ill, maybe so that this doesn't happen again the future, an ROA or LOA should be made.

P.S: There's no need to attack other players, this is a +1, or -1 situation. Keep it that way. And don't be a hypocrite.

Edited by Hayley
11 hours ago, Hayley said:

I unfortunately disagree with your valid opinion @Nightmare. There's really no reason to be disrespectful to someone for posting something. They felt that Scarecrow hasn't been as active as the Yoda role. Yes, Yoda isn't assigned to the 41st, but activity especially being Grand Master, is very important. Unfortunately Scarecrow is ill and its unfortunate. Hope he feels better, but there's no reason to call out someone, for disagreeing with your opinion, everyone has opinions. I will be -1ing this report due to the fact that, he's ill, maybe so that this doesn't happen again the future, an ROA or LOA should be made.

P.S: There's no need to attack other players, this is a +1, or -1 situation. Keep it that way. And don't be a hypocrite.

Than use the disagree :pepega: dumb is toxic your acting like a 2nd grader doing that just grow a pair and dont be afraid to disagree and even then it is still against server rules to dumb people when they make a valid point so therefore you put yourself in the wrong and thus are causing any issues further from this argument to extend past this and make people believe your side is more toxic. And sadly but slowly degrade your sides opinion and making yourself slump to levels that you say you are above. So in short you have used mental gymnastics to try and sound intellectual but in reality you have degraded your own point.

I have thought it over and with everyone saying "behind the scenes" that is not very understandable. When a lot of work causes "Behind the scenes" that means many people are failing at their job and the HC has to take over when it is not needed. For example, when I was Wrath I had to do behind the scenes per say for sith as I was the only active HC but I was still on everyday and built an active and working HC off the shitshow I had been handed. But, if your excuse for his inactivity is behind the scenes that doesnt account for anything, as Heart, a former Yoda and director, had to balance both responsibilities and was the most active Yoda I have seen since joining the server. Several BCMD+ I have seen in my tenure on the server have failed and their excuse while doing so was "behind the scenes". But I cannot in good heart +1 until further evidence is brought forth. So for now -1

Edited by justuscloud5

-1. Everyone has IRL stuff to deal with. If scarecrow is to be at fault for this, then a lot of RCMD+ should have been reported on activity as well. Get well soon man.

• Winner 3

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Veteran Admin

-1 yoda isnt specifically assigned to 41st mush like windu isnt assigned to 91st you dont see any 91st making staff reports on windu but anyways i wish you all the best

While I dont care about the yoda+41st issue that people really seem to be clinging to, because that's just a dumb thing that's tacked on and isnt actually reportable, but the evidence for inactivity is what I am actually looking at. Yes, the evidence is a bit shaky, but it's there. From my own personal experiences, I have not seen him as yoda once which could be chalked up to timezones, but I have been running around at all times of the night and day but still nothing, and I believe activity concerns were also brought up in his application as well. Next, in regards to playing on an unnamed master job for rp, is another reason that they shouldn't be yoda. Yoda is in fact a very big part of the server especially in game, I'd say more so than "behind the scenes" rp with yoda and the order are massive parts of why people take part in jedi and swrp in general. Next, if yoda has to spend that much time doing "behind the scenes" work, then it also shows the many weaknesses of the jedi high command and the current council.

I am going to leave this with a +1 by also adding that if a cmd report that was most likely made in less than half an hour can find some actual decent evidence of how scarecrow is inactive, how much more could be uncovered if someone with actual access and resources looked into it or cared.

Edited by Egg
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 1

Scarecrow responds to contact in a reasonable time. He can be seen at times. His hours are low, sure, but a Commander Report seems like a big step to take over such a small issue that could easily be explained / remedied with a conversation. I'm just going to -1 this because I wholeheartedly think it is a ridiculous affair.

• Retired Founder
4 hours ago, Grief said:

He assigned himself so that Yoda to be a floater so he could be with any battalion he wants to.

This could not be more incorrect. Yoda has been a floater since before Synergy was even a thing?

Also have you spoken to Scarecrow about how much behind the scenes work he does? Have you spoken to other members of the Council or Mace Windu?

Have you considered he may be going through a rough patch in his life that he wishes not to share with people and is trying to soldier through?

@Egg I have seen him on different jobs under different names, and have spoken to him about this myself, he does this to increase the roleplay from branches that seem to be lacking to give them more of an appeal to other players to try to entice them to join the branch. He does this to try and improve all aspects of the Order through different means than just being Yoda and telling everyone else to do it for him like some Yoda's have in the past.

I agree, I would like to see Scarecrow have more of an in-game presence on the Yoda job, however I don't think a report should have been posted prior to speaking to him and asking about his situation, in which you may find he is struggling right now. I feel as though maybe a discussion should be had with Scarecrow about his aspirations as Yoda moving forward and his activity but not a demotion that this report is calling for.

• Agree 2
  • Winner 1
Banned

Bruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh Yoda does a lot of work behind the scenes which seems like a cop out but its not. He is also a EU boy so his time is difficult.  IRL and Time Zones and Behind the scenes work equals not inactive also he isnt tied to 41st 

• Friendly 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

Scarecrow does a lot of background work within the order that most people can’t see. He doesn’t have to be with 41st at all he can choose to help if need same with Mace Windu they don’t have to be with the battalion 24/7.  41st have enough masters in the battalion to help out.  
As much of his activity can be worked on, he do gets on for about 2-3 hours as I see. 

Current:  Retried

Past: 2Del, x10Boomer, x3Anakin , x2Eeth Koth, Lumi, Quinlan, Adi, x2Kit Fisto, Shaak Ti, 501st CMD, 91st CMD, Kano, Hawk, 2xAppo