Steam Name:  Slump

RP Name:
XO Thorn

Steam ID:
STEAM_0:0:80374075

Battalion or squad you are applying for:
Shock Troopers

Experience:

I have a large amount of experience in Shock from working in documents to general management of the battalion. From when I transferred from 41st to CG as a PFC I was dedicated to helping and improving the battalion in any way shape and form. I worked my way up in the battalion to reaching goals such as HVYL where I increased the numbers of that branch and made multiple documents concerning the training and tryouts for the branch. I then later applied for the Intel team to work under Une who was XO at that time and gained the rank Intel Officer where I validated other peoples data to make sure it was correct such as promotions, peoples tags, their placements in the roster and basic Discord work and generally making sure everything was correct. Through helping the Intel team with Une and where he then became Fox, I took over the Intel team and became the Intel Director where I not only maintained documents but also made some such as the merit system which gave a list on how to earns merits with an end goal or total merits to reach for and then being applicable to be promoted. I also renovated our tryout document making questions harder so we filtered the more capable troopers from the none.

Through my time as Intel Officer, Gret made a training branch where I became a Senior Instructor which was the second highest position you could get. In this position I would handle applications for the branch and teach people how to train others by using a large document explaining everything to a certain standard such as how to breach and clear a building properly. I also applied for the Disciplinary team which was managed by Ratio, in this branch you handled misbehaving troopers. During this you would meet odd altercations with the men which means I gave frequent amounts of PT to discipline troopers and many, many speeches so that they fully understood how to proceed with different types of situations. In this branch I also gained one of the second highest positions, which was disciplinary manager where I handled applications as well as teach others how to handle certain scenarios with other troopers which not only gave me a sense of responsibility but happiness knowing Iam doing something productive for the battalion.

Whilst being Intel Director Ratio and I made a merit system to improve the promotion structure of the battalion, so that which men have to work for their rank making them feel much more successful in their endeavours through the battalion. This made the battalions chain of command extremely well structured making larger strives as a battalion and a more organised one at that so there were rarely any mistakes throughout the corps.
I was also the longest lasting Commander in the battalion reaching 189 days in total to then being promoted to XO and as of the moment up to 32 days as that rank whilst maintaining the lore character Thorn which I take with great responsibility. I also went through 3 Foxs learning something of each with Shakes it was leadership, Une it was organisation and with Ratio it was discipline, with these three traits I want to pass on like a legacy from the fox's I served.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I believe I can carry out the responsibility of a Battalion Commander mainly because of my long lasting time in Shock where I have experienced the high and low points of the battalion with countless other scenarios that of which I can use to my advantage and improve the battalion whether it may be the lack of discipline or training's, I know I can provide the necessary actions for the battalion to keep it in peak condition and maintain its current status.

Another reason I should become BCMD is because of my relationships across the base. Since Shock is always around other people I have made a lot of friendships that of which have rose up the ranks like myself. Because of this it opens up new doors to new training's with other battalions which could strengthen our combat abilities and or general discipline during battles making the server more immersive since we became SeriousRP which is a given bonus.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

I have a vast knowledge of the lore whilst using some of it in game, but I don’t know every nook and cranny of each bit of lore.

Availability:

My time zone is BST and I work 5 days a week 8am-5pm (3am-12pm EST), so anytime after what I listed Iam available on weekdays, but on the weekends I Am available all day.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

Since about 8/09/2018.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: 
By the end of my term I want the battalions numbers to sky rocket like it did before where we thrived off numbers and dedication off of other troopers. To uphold this statement an improvement on the SGT training of troopers is needed since the more troops that are capable of recruiting and the morale boost of a reward system then the better the outcome of numbers.

Another improvement I want throughout the end of my term is the communication between officers and Shock High Command. As of late there seems to be a lack of communication of promotions and even day to day business of the battalion running through the officer corps, I want to improve this by doing one on one talks with each member to see any improvements we can make or even suggestions that can be passed to make huge changes for the productiveness of the battalion.

Finally, I want the battalion to be in a state of well being through combat scenarios. Countless times Shock has watched from the side and I want us to be more in depth of combat, and yes I know that Shock is a defence battalion but we also have our new-ish ARC troopers that of which have heavy ordnance weapons in their load-outs which I believe should be utilised more. I will enforce a larger utilisation of the sub-branches we have in the battalion so we don’t just look like a floating pair of eyes but an elite force non the less.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes

Former: Thorn for over 290 days, BCMD Fox       Current: Alpha-17 Commander 'Alpha' / Old guy I guess

Banned

It has finally arrived

+1

+1
The perfect choice for Fox you have been dedicated to Shock since day 1 of joining them, you know your shit when it comes to the battalion and their situation so go get the Sauce my son !

• Friendly 1
  • Current: GAY
  • Former: 41st BCMD Gree | 41st XO | 41st Green Company Draa | Delta Squad Fixer

+1 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 what zeik said

we gotta play other games again tho that was fun

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

+1 Good Luck

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

+1 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

1 hour ago, SR_Kangaroo said:

If you actually read the applicaiton, pretty strong application. Reminds me of when @Qal applied for 5th Fleet BCMD on that one place. 

But you know, 

brits are taking over

+1 SHlumP/Shrimp.

Its only good cause I helped ;). by helped I mean I changed one word err #BritishFoxHereWeCome

• Funny 1

Imagine Putting Your Old Ranks And Roles In Your Bio

I Went from Mas Amedda and VA to Blacklisted from every single thing except CT and Jedi :)

+1

This man is the one I want to carry on my legacy. He was meant for this role and I would have no one else run Shock in my absence. If I had it my way, he would have been Fox as soon as I resigned.

• Agree 3
  • Friendly 3

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

Head Admin

+1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• Management

You have been ACCEPTED for interview

Please contact myself and Sanchez for your interview before 9/4/2019 or your application will be DENIED

//locked

//moved to Pending

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk