RP Name

21stKUEA CPT Matra

SteamID

STEAM_0:0:48608699

Battalion or squad you are applying for

Galactic Marines (Bacara)

Experience 

Icefuse

In 2015, I began my experience as a 187th, I worked my way up to a 2ndLT then demoted myself down to a CT. I loved so many of the battalions, that I couldn't pick initially, I settled on Doom's Unit. I was in Doom's Unit for a long time, close to a year; I worked my way up to 2ndLT. Then, I took a year long break from SWRP, I then stumbled into a Galactic Marine tryout on accident. Gene Stormwind was the Bacara at the time, with Zeus being the XO; Oxen was in charge of the magma troopers. I slowly worked my way up through the ranks, I remember I was a SMB when something very eventful happened. Joah left Icefuse to make his own server, most of the officers in GM left Icefuse to come over to Synergy.

Synergy

I believe the first map was Rishii Moon, around the time we arrived on the new map, Gene resigned. Then Oxen became Bacara, that's when my experience truly shined, Oxen took me under his arm and mentored me to the best of his ability. I became Keller, then we served out all of our time together, I served 173 days as Keller, while he server about 200 or so days as Bacara, Oxen then told me however that he was going to get deployed to Afghanistan. Oxen then mentored me once again and mentored me for the position of Bacara, I became Bacara and he left for Afghanistan a little later. I served as Bacara for about 3 or 4 months before resigning, I was a Head Admin as well so it added unnecessary stress to me. Then, I disappeared for about 6 months before returning. I returned and not as many people remembered me, I became a captain to help out the battalion. Then, I was deemed to be the most qualified for Keller, so I became Keller once again. I helped revive the battalion for roughly the 3rd time. I made an intel team for the Galactic Marines and strictly enforced it. When I felt it was time for me to step down from Keller, I mentored all of my Keller's Unit just like how Oxen mentored me, then had a vote for who should become the next Keller. For my final run as Keller, I was Keller for 170 days, just 3 days shy from my last run. I then handed off my legacy to Ramm, I came back about a month later to help out the battalion again, and I feel it is in much more need of help than I feared.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?

I have been in this battalion since late 2016, I know how to run this battalion like as if it was the back of my hand. I am the best option for the battalion at the moment, and my main goal is to revive it. I will do exactly what I have done before in the past, I will work with other battalions in sims, and continuously do sims and training's to improve my men. This battalion is like my baby, the last thing I will let happen is the death of it. I've already sacrificed so much for this battalion and I will continue to sacrifice for it. This battalion will not die if I become Bacara.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

I sure hope so, I've been in it for years now.

Availability

I am available all days of the week, after 5 PM on week days, and pretty much all day on the weekends.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?

Since it began and before its conception.

Do you have a microphone?

Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?

My goal is to have 12 members on daily, and to beat our personal goal of having 18 people on at one time. I also want 21st to become closer to other battalions by doing sims and training's with them, or actively trying to work with other battalions during events. I want my battalion to be in a place where I can look at it and say that it will be fine, and it will live on without me. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?

Of course.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?

Of course.

Edited by Matra

spacer.png

Currently: BCMD Bacara | TRO | SA

Previously: HA | TRM | BCMD Bacara x2 | CMD Keller x2

+1 welcome back, Egg and Matra Going for Bcmd what year is it?

• Winner 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Ignore LOL I’m big brain 

Edited by Kronos Jones

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

2 minutes ago, Kronos Jones said:

Boy you can neutral with a valid reason did you not read what chambers said? 

Sorry sir, you need to follow that comment up with a +1 or a -1. Otherwise, your feedback is invalid.

Edited by Fizzik
  • Funny 2

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

+1 after speaking with you in TS i believe you are the right man for the job. 

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

As coming back into the 21st, I'll +1 this, but your activity on the server does need to be up just a bit. But I feel confident you can perform as Bacara. 

Current: Destiny 2 Sherpa Human Hunter Awoken Warlock Exo Titan 
Former: Blackout, Jet, COE x2

Banned

+1 will help the battalion a lot

yikes.PNG 

Disclaimer: This screenshot is taken as of about 5 minutes before this post was made.

Just gonna throw this out there. At least get a decent and steady number of hours on the server before throwing a bcmd app up. The application also does not seem to have a whole lot of effort put into it. You keep saying that you spent a lot of time in positions, but what did you do in those positions? How did you help the battalion grow and improve?

I know we have had our very extreme differences in the past, especially when you decided to run for Gree but then disappeared almost completely after being denied, but in my honest personal opinion, idk if this is the play rn for GM. I respect and appreciate what you have done for the server and GM as a whole, and I wish you the best of luck on this application and this run for Bacara, and whether you get it or not, I hope you are able to try and see your plans through to the end and help bring the battalion out of its rut.

Since I can't neutral, I am going to give this a -1 for now.

Edited by Egg
  • Winner 1

Matra may have not been on the server a lot as of late, as Egg illustrated, but he has been doing work in the shadow and has plenty of experience, he didn't intend on returning to Gmod but has come back out of necessity. If I could maintain my activity he would but I couldn't. He is the best choice for Bacara as he has a no nonsense attitude to everything.

+1 - I'll come back and assist where I can.

Also @Matra it's the fucking 21st first you invalid 

Edited by Gadget
Correcting the big dumb

What? Were you expecting some colourful thing denoting my past achievements?

Well tough luck, even if I did it would be just 3 things - Bacara, SPEC REG, Old HA.

Once a Marine, Always a Marine... Always forward, never back...

Head Admin

+1 Make GM great 

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

Banned

+1 Good Luck

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

I've been running with the GM's (21st) way back on icefuse before Synergy and I remember Matra being one of the people in battalion, he means to bring the battalion back on it's feet and he has my trust for this position, best of luck to you Matra in bringing back the greatness in the MARINES! You have my support!

+1

Retired:  OG of Synergy | Head Admin | Game Master Chief | Senior Attack and Defense Brigade Commander | #FirstCommanderAppToBeAcceptedOnTheForums.

There is a lot of criticism on your activity but that is easy to fix . You however have the support of old members in the 21st and in the old Galactic Marines. That means there is a legacy willing to follow you with whatever you look to accomplish. Just make sure that you give it your all again , because it’s great to have you back but it’s gonna be a rough road for you if you don’t have full support from your troops. 

+1 make sure you say hi to me as well cause I miss ya bud.

+1

I am back from Afghanistan but not back to gaming yet.

I expect to see Matra as Bacara when I return middle of August! (I can see no one else filling those shoes currently) 

Yeah I know, I have not been on the server long, don't care. I know his work ethics and if he says he is going to put the time in, that is what he is going to do.

• Winner 5
  • Friendly 1

FAT +1

I have had some very good experiences with Matra. He has good leadership experience and he knows what he needs to do. I would say this application is half assed though, you haven't really given clear intentions towards your goals and aspirations. From a personal level, you have been in the Battalion longer then probably anyone that is currently in 21st. You have seen the issues, and anything that is holding them back. I have trust you can bring this Battalion to greatness. You are really chill and easily approachable. You could do extremely well at this position if given the chance. Go achieve the fuckin bread you Mook!

IF U GET IT YOU BETTER BE ACTIVE THOUGH

Doom the Boom

(This is the current Mundi speaking)

I've only been a part of the 21st for a  few weeks, and from what I've seen, the battalion is in a pretty dire state. There are very few members, which is normal, but the few that are there aren't the kind of avid gamers that are online all day, every day (and that's totally fine and healthy). However, with that said, the battalion is suffering because of the lack of active members and the great lack of active NCOs. 

RAMM (the current Keller) has been doing a good job with trying to reinvigorate the officer corps and get people to be more active, but he has been denied for Bacara. As a result, a lot of the old legacy members like Matra are coming back to help out. 

Matra has been very active within the battalion over the past few days, and is a very no-nonsense character. However, he also seems to be very approachable and personable. Personally, I think that Matra is a great pick for Bacara, despite him only having joined in the past few days. He has the experience necessary, and is one of few people willing to step up to the plate and actually go for the position. He also seems driven and motivated, and his experience with the GM is almost unparalleled by any other. 

Big +1 from me. 

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

as old Bacara i give this marine a big ol +1

Current: 21stRL Executive Officer Keller, 21stKU Jedi KoC Gaurdian Gene, Fleet Commander Gene | Former: Marshal Commander, Senior AD Regimental Commander, Attack Regimental Commander, Commander Bacarax2, Admiral Yularen, Gunnery Commodore Gene.

• Management
Management

You have been ACCEPTED as our newest Commander Bacara!

Your term will end on 11/11/2019

//moved to accepted

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk