Tinovious's Kal App (Papa may be home)

Steam name: Tinovious

RP Name: Omega Oh-Nine “Niner”

Steam ID: STEAM_0:1:215467836

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Kal Skirata, Null’s Papa. Null.

Experience:

The 501st Legion 1/11/19 - 3/17/19

Well...  When I joined the server back in January I was relatively new to the 501st. It was my first battalion to join, and I was there for three months. I started off as a Private and wanted to show my potential to go further within the Legion, I was deeply involved with the 501st’s Medical Regiment and became MEDO and became Torrent Company Medic Kix for a short time before becoming Support Overseer. From my first day as a member of the legion, I have strived towards to become someone who would have a large impact on the 501st. Little before a month, I became Warrant Officer under the named Character, “Appo”. Within my term as Appo, I got on everyday, and started to look over the Enlisted, NCO’s and SNCO’s. Guiding them, Nurturing and pushing for them to prove the 501st wasn’t a pushover battalion. Giving them the reason to why we are the Poster Boy Battalion of The Grand Army Of The Republic. Eventually, my term came closer to its expiration time. The last week where I really strived to show my potential as a WO. Taking charge, Making each NCO recruit, bringing up problems, Helping them become solved and become a voice that was recognised in the 501st. I was then promoted to Lieutenant Colonel and continue to show my worth to other officers of the 501st and those external of the 501st.  After becoming Lieutenant Colonel, I was later promoted to Colonel and Regimental Lead.

NULL Squad Prudii Skirata 3/17/19 -  4/27/19

I eventually felt that I did my part in the Legion and wanted to try new things. Finally, I passed Null tryouts and became Null-5 Prudii Skirata. In Null, I went about doing Null things, Ya know the redacted stuff… (Hah) During my time,  in Null, I was assigned as 21stNC’s SOBDE outreach, After Jaing was reassigned. There, I was giving the rank as Captain and began to help with trainings, Recruiting, and deployments. I didn’t accomplish anything to crazy while I was Prudii but I managed to be one of the few active Null at the time and Roleplayed my character pretty well.

327th Star Corps

I was in the 327th for a short while as a Private and did nothing too big. I ended up re-joining the 501st!

501st (Second time)

I ended up back in the 501st as a Staff Sergeant and didn’t really do anything too notable as my second time within the legion. I did some recruiting and kept up my activity.

Delta Squad, Scorch. 5/22/19 - 6/4/19

I passed Delta Squad Tryouts and filled the position of Delta's EOD, Scorch. I wasn't been in the squad for long yet, I was  pretty active and tried to play my character to the best of my ability. Shortly after I became Scorch, I applied for Niner as Omega was in need of a Squad lead.

Omega Squad Niner 6/4/19 - Concurrent
Currently I reside in the position of Omega’s squad lead, Niner. I have managed to fill the squad and keep it as the most active SOBDE. I’d say I’ve managed to keep Omega RP orientated. And fulfilled what I said in my Niner application, Of course there is still room for more always. In terms of outreach work, I’m not going to praise us there but we’ve managed to keep a good relationship with our recon counterparts apart from 41st. (I do apologise about the lack of Outreach work). Recently, I spoke with the 21st and managed to get Omega to do EOD and Tech training's once again, and have sent each member the docs and appropriate attitude to run those training's. I am still pushing to work with my fellow members of Omega to point out a potential candidate for the next Niner. I’ve also managed to point flaws and positives about SOBDE with now previous and current squad leads and work on improving how other members of the community perceive us. 

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I feel as if I should become Kal because I am able to bring a orientated, passionate and open minded persona into Null. There isn’t anything that I’d change about the current members of Null. They’ve been lacking in a leader to make the final decisions and lead them in a way per say. (Venom’s being doing a great job as Ordo though and I wish to work closely with him to improve and fill Null.) It’s also a Squad lead position I aspired to be in since I was Prudii once I gained enough experience within SOBDE.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes

Availability:

Anytime after I’m finished with work and I’m always on discord so I’ll usually reply instantly.

Estimate of how long you’ve played on Synergy Roleplay:

| Omega Oh-Nine ''Niner'' has played for 1443:21:20.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

At the end of my term if I am given the mantle of responsibility of Kal, I want to bring what I’ve done to Omega to Null. Bring a professional, Active and provide longevity to Null.  I want to triple check that they’re completely trained in all of their fields of expertise in RP. Furthermore, I’d like to finish my term as Kal and ensure that Null are up to par with what they were in lore. The best of the best, I want to ensure that they hold the Title of a Null-Class ARC Trooper dear and fulfill the requirements needed within the Null Squad.
Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes, I do.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:

Yes, I do.

Edited by Tinovious
spell checks

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

+1

There were many memorable moments when you were Prudii and I was mereel lol

i know you’ll do an excellent Job as Kal. Good luck buddy. 

Edited by Kronos Jones

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

+1 good luck

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

+1

As seen already, Tinovious is insanely dedicated to SOBDE, and his current squad of Omega. He has maintained an active squad and prove to be an outstanding leader! Tino is one of the most funniest guys on this server, and he has amazing dedication towards SOBDE. This is the man we need for the job. He is extremely intelligent, smart, funny, kind and a very nice and approachable person all around! Tino has been with the community for quite a while, and his SOBDE experience shows he has been in that regiment for more then enough time to be the Lead. This man is more then qualified to lead, and if you think otherwise I would think you are crazy. This guy is an extraordinary roleplayer, and has been through everything with SOBDE!

Good Luck. You deserve this position and I already know you will make SOBDE shine at its brightest. 

From CHIEF Himself, 
Razen

Edited by Razen

Doom the Boom

+1 Holy crap, this guy can lead, I've been here in SO BDE for a very short time, but from what I've seen Tinovious already stands above most others in the leadership department, and Kal would be a great step up in responsibility for him. He would be a great Kal'buir.

Edited by Snow

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

This is a big +1 for me.

O'den is a godly guy in the community and a very solid choice for Kal. I can't see him doing anything BUT good in this spot.

❤️ ya cutie, do g00d with kal

signature_alt.png
𝓞𝓾𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓡𝓲𝓶 𝓒𝓻𝓾𝓲𝓼𝓮𝓻 𝟝𝟘𝟝𝟚 🢩

• Management
Management

+1 

Known the guy for a long time now. I know he’s capable and he’s really the only option. Know he’ll do good.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Head Admin

suck my pp +1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

+1 only if Null Shadow Massiff can come back. Otherwise then it’s a possibly 

• Funny 2

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Banned

What the hecc didn’t you just get Niner? 

+1 tho 

r4ymo.gif

+1 You're a giant meme sometimes (but tbh it makes my day). However, you do have prior experience in Null and Omega Squad is doing pretty good right now with you in charge. I don't see why you shouldn't be given the chance for an Interview. 

Good luck o7.

On 7/10/2019 at 2:37 AM, Snow said:

+1 Holy crap, this guy can lead, I've been here in SO BDE for a very short time, but from what I've seen Tinovious already stands above most others in the leadership department, and Kal would be a great step up in responsibility for him. He would be a great Kal'buir.

Ikr his leading makes me hard, I mean inspired, 

+1 cutie

• Funny 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

15 hours ago, Steven_ said:

Neutral, i’ve witnessed you talking in debrief, just because you have PTS, and getting arrested for it. Not to mention the player disrespect I always here from you, telling people the shut the fuck up because they are annoying you, 

Thank you for your feedback.

Edited by Tinovious

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.