[FOUNDERS] Deploying Foxtrot Group to Sarrish

Marvel

• Management

Name: Marvel

Suggestion: Removing Foxtrot Group from SOBDE and the Server

Lore:
https://starwars.fandom.com/wiki/Foxtrot_Group/Legends Foxtrot Group was wiped out during the Battle of Sarrish. The only surviving member being Captain Gregor who went MIA during the Battle and was later found by D-Squad with amnesia. He went MIA again shortly after being found and getting his memory back...

Workshop Content if Available: N/A

If you are asking to add or change a job, fill out the following

Job: Dead

Slots: -500

Pay: 0

Description: Captain Gregor managed to get an entire Commando Group wiped out…. 500 Commandos...

Model: Maybe a gravestone?

Weapons: N/A

Other: The entirety of SOBDE have been wanting one less Squad inside of SOBDE for awhile now. Before the addition of Bad Batch we only had 4 Squads and in my opinion that was when SOBDE was at it’s all time best. One less Squad means one less Squad to deal with, 4 less people to deal with, and one less Squad Lead to deal with. (Squad Jedi too actually) Out of all the Squads Foxtrot would be the most logical to remove. It currently had all of it’s members leave to tryout for other Squads leaving Gregor alone. Their lore alone is a logical reason to have them removed. I would also be fine with having the current Gregor getting the opportunity to transfer into my Squad (Delta) as my Scorch, as it is the only open spot and Richard was a previous EOD. That decision, however, is up to the Directors so unfortunately if he isn’t given permission he will lose his spot inside of SOBDE but is always welcome to tryout.
Overall we believe this is for the betterment of SOBDE. Less people is easier to manage.

• Agree 2
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management
3 minutes ago, Pythin said:

Neutral.

I feel like Richard needs more time, and to wipe them out completely is a little un fair to the people that got in Foxtrot.

they worked there asses off to get in it, and would be hella douche to just kick them out of it.

I say give Richard more time

Richard is the only member now and is fine with this whole situation and is even in support of it. Like I said I would be totally down for him to transfer into my Squad but that is up to the Directors.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

1 minute ago, Marvel said:

Richard is the only member now and is fine with this whole situation. Like I said I would be totally down for him to transfer into my Squad but that is up to the Directors.

Richard agrees that it’s time for sarrish pepedumb +1 

Edited by Derv
4 minutes ago, Marvel said:

Richard is the only member now and is fine with this whole situation and is even in support of it. Like I said I would be totally down for him to transfer into my Squad but that is up to the Directors.

Well if he does then sure

but I still feel they should then be replaced with another squad. If not then that’s only like a 20 to 24 person regiment. Not a lot, and sure have a 4th commando squad. That’s just mine opinion 

Former: Liaison

• Management
Just now, Pythin said:

but I still feel they should then be replaced with another squad. If not then that’s only like a 20 to 24 person regiment. Not a lot, and sure have a 4th commando squad. That’s just mine opinion 

The reason for this post is so that we don't have 5 Squads....

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

+1  this has been a running joke for as long as i can remember lol. be sad to see foxtrot go but definitely wouldn't hurt the server thats for sure

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

If Richard is fine with it then I guess it's alright but don't let the man get cucked out of a spot he has worked his ass off. 

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

1 minute ago, Bro said:

-1, Foxtrot has worked well within the 212th and always had. These men were the best of SOBDE for they worked the most with the designated battalion, I wouldn't replace them with anyone 

That's the point not to replace them we have too many squads. Plus with the new Outreach system that isn't a thing really anymore. I respect your opinion but they literally have less lore that Ion Team.

• Winner 1

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

-1 from me. Foxtrot has done amazing outreach work and SOBDE work in the past from what I've seen during my time in the 212th. I think that limiting the number of SOBDE slots further will only serve to widen the gap between them and the other  troopers and make them feel less like a part of the Republic group on the server. 

Current: Nothing

Former: 212th Kenobi | 21st Mundi | 212th CPT Boil | Jaing Skirata | Kal Skirata REGL CMD Harsh Omega EOD Darman Grey RC CMD Harsh | Niner Ordo |

• Management
2 minutes ago, Bro said:

-1, Foxtrot has worked well within the 212th and always had. These men were the best of SOBDE for they worked the most with the designated battalion, I wouldn't replace them with anyone 

1 minute ago, Last_Ancestor said:

-1 from me. Foxtrot has done amazing outreach work and SOBDE work in the past from what I've seen during my time in the 212th. I think that limiting the number of SOBDE slots further will only serve to widen the gap between them and the other  troopers and make them feel less like a part of the Republic group on the server. 

This has zero to do with outreach. This is us wanting one less Squad so we're attempting to remove the most logical Squad to remove. I find it dumb that we even have to go through a server suggestion to remove one of *our* Squads? This will not affect anyone but SOBDE and that will be in a positive way.

• Agree 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

+1 this. I like Foxtrot and my time being here but I do believe that it would be for the best for SOBDE as a whole to remove Foxtrot. As far as outreach work goes it has changed and now there's a whole RC squad and a pair of Nulls that can do outreach work with their respective regiments. And finally when it comes to lore, no we almost have no lore. The only real lore that Foxtrot has is Gregor, and even that is minimal. Like I said I love Foxtrot, but it just doesn't fit. 

BUT IF WE DO GET REMOVED SEND US TO SARRISH.

Edited by Richard
Request
  • Winner 3

Foxtrot as a squad was a fine idea but right now for curtain standings in sobde we really think having 4 squads its better then 5 at this moment All of us in sobde can agree that having 5 squads is a little over bearing. +1

Lets see what happens when joah sees this 

Image result for pepelaugh

I don't even really see why this needs to be a server suggestion. If they people in SOBDE want it gone and it's been the squad with consistently the most problems associated with it why not just remove it?

Anyway, +1. Wanted this even back before I was Hunter. They are all fucking dead anyway (blah blah Lots of people are dead but are still on the server). Keeping Gregor would be cool, maybe have him be a 212th job or something but as a whole squad Foxtrot needs to go.

Edited by Baxter
5 minutes ago, Baxter said:

I don't even really see why this needs to be a server suggestion. If they people in SOBDE want it gone and it's been the squad with consistently the most problems associated with it why not just remove it?

Anyway, +1. Wanted this even back before I was Hunter. They are all fucking dead anyway (blah blah Lots of people are dead but are still on the server). Keeping Gregor would be cool, maybe have him be a 212th job or something but as a whole squad Foxtrot needs to go.

Qal denied it when it was brought it so that's a no for the Gregor 212th job.

Banned

Why not remove it from SOBDE and give it to 212th? Couldn't hurt. 

• Agree 4

r4ymo.gif

• Management
1 minute ago, Sixta said:

Why not remove it from SOBDE and give it to 212th? Couldn't hurt. 

They're dead. Why. It's dumb to have the same type of unit in two different areas being ran differently. Foxtrot technically isn't even a Squad anyways.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

Banned
Just now, Richard said:

Like I told Baxter, Qal immediately denied it.

Oh my mistake I didn't see it. 

that's pretty stupid TBH 

r4ymo.gif

Banned
Just now, Marvel said:

They're dead. Why. It's dumb to have the same type of unit in two different areas being ran differently. Foxtrot technically isn't even a Squad anyways.

Using the "they're dead" argument is rarted because half of 501st is dead lamo

• Agree 2

r4ymo.gif

Banned

+1 RIP

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

• Coordinator
Coordinator

@Buzz @Brak/Mainstay @Jags @Heart I guess its time we give a farewell to what we all put hard work into my friends O7 for foxtrot

• Agree 2

@woeny23 The work and dedication we put into Foxtrot to make it active and for those who had to repair it when it was left in shambles. We'll get them next time, mission isn't over yet.

• Winner 2

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

+1 I'm going to miss them but that's 3 less fucking tryouts I have to help with burn in he'll foxtrot FUCK YOU and doing tryouts every day just to see people fail and never pass #KIAunNamedSOBDEjobs 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 

• Funny 2

I mean, I like Gregor Character, it's pretty cool. Though, One less squad would be easier to manage. It does suck for Richard, though he agrees with the SOBDE members who have made this decision. So this a +1

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

Neutral I see thick as a reasonable post but as well something may go wrong afterwards. As lime with jedi removing g certain jedi and repeatedly reading them. So for now neutral as I see the ups and downs of the post. But with Foxtrot group is a can of worms because you can build your own character instead of following certain sets for different members of groups which I think is pretty neat but it is up to you guys.

Edited by justuscloud5
Banned

Ion team?

+1

11 hours ago, Pythin said:

I told you all in the when you brought this up with me Transfers are not Happening. 

R.I.P. The minge squad boys. The legends created in that squad will be remembered as well as the memes. We will not only honor this fallen squad and the memes that came with it, but we will also take advantage of having less squads to try to manage and be able to divide our attention more evenly (And hopefully fill up SOBDE entirely). For those worried about outreach..............there is practically no one there outreaching to you right now from the squad...what? Plus, we have the entire rest of SOBDE to allow to outreach.

+1

8 minutes ago, IKE said:

Neutral I would rather replace them with omega but that’s probably an unpopular opinion.

Whaaaat omega is great each character is different and they have like 3 books of lore

• Agree 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

• Management

So a little DISCLAIMER.

Currently the Outreach Program is as follows:

Delta Squad and 2 Null ARCs are outreached to the Specialized Regiment.

Omega Squad and 2 Null ARCs are outreached to the Reconnaissance Regiment.

Bad Batch, Foxtort Group, and 2 Null ARCs are outreached to the Attack Regiment.

This Program is also OPTIONAL for SOBDE. We weren’t made to babysit the regular Battalions we were made for Special Operations. 

Not only is Foxtrot dead in lore (which SOBDE are the few people who actually give a shit about lore since it’s a RP Server) but they have been consistently the least favorite Squad in the Server and inside of SOBDE. 

The people in SOBDE want to have one less Squad like we used to as it would just be easier to manage and look better. Foxtrot is the logical Squad to remove.

and everyone -1ing the post because they like the Squad is petty. This isn’t your Squad, it is our Squad. Why shouldn’t we have the chance to remove something in which we do not like?

WE WANT 4 SQUADS SO WE WONT REPLACE IT!!!!!

• Agree 3
  • Winner 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

+1,  If Gregor gave permission for this then oh well.

Always liked Foxtrot great moments within the 212th. Oh well if Sobde plus Gregor wants it then ok.

Edited by Perri

Former Commander Cody "2 Terms,6 months"

Former Attack Regimental Commander

• Management
8 minutes ago, Holo said:

-1 the server doesnt care about lore timelines, plus i dont want to cuck anyone out of a position

No one is getting cucked?

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

Why don't yall make Basic RC jobs that is not in a squad and have the ability to have 30 people as SOBDE plus the squads now to have over 50 people in with you. By the way this is a joke

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

5 minutes ago, [SR]KillJoy[SA] said:

Why don't yall make Basic RC jobs that is not in a squad and have the ability to have 30 people as SOBDE plus the squads now to have over 50 people in with you. By the way this is a joke

Bout to say 

6 minutes ago, [SR]KillJoy[SA] said:

Bruh, I was about to go ape on you and then i saw the joke part you absolute meme

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

+1 

This is something the squad leads have been wanting for a while and if they decided to do it now, it’s because they thought long hard about it. Good luck with whatever happens!

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Neutral

ehh why do I even care this just makes me even more excited to try to buy my new graphics card so I can go right back to arma 3 instead of this decade plus “game” 

Edited by Usefulgamer

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

• Management
2 minutes ago, Usefulgamer said:

-1 first off let the man finish his term and fill it up because maybe some people have interest in going for foxtrot since it would be pretty cool.

Mans resigned. The Squad is empty. SOBDE wants it gone. How hard is that?

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

• Management
4 minutes ago, justuscloud5 said:

The man rolled over and gave up. No offence to him or u guys in SOBDE but that's what it seems like from an outsider's perspective 

How many times do I have to fuckin say this. ALL OF SOBDE WANTED THIS SQUAD GONE INCLUDING FOXTROT

This has nothing about being able to run a Squad. This has nothing to with being able to handle the Squad. This is about us wanting less. This is us wanting a lore accurate change. This is US wanting one of OUR squads removed.

• Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

26 minutes ago, Marvel said:

How many times do I have to fuckin say this. ALL OF SOBDE WANTED THIS SQUAD GONE INCLUDING FOXTROT

This has nothing about being able to run a Squad. This has nothing to with being able to handle the Squad. This is about us wanting less. This is us wanting a lore accurate change. This is US wanting one of OUR squads removed.

"lore accurate change"

Since when has the server been accurate when it comes to lore?   We threw that out the window when we got sith.

To be honest,  It feels like you guys pushed him to agree to this considering he was the last member left.   That's my own opinion on this and I know this will be up to directors.  

EDIT:  Actually,  staying neutral with -1 lean.   

Edited by Zensras
fuck it

spacer.png
Every time I wander into an argument on the forums.

1 minute ago, Zensras said:

"lore accurate change"

Since when has the server been accurate when it comes to lore?   We threw that out the window when we got sith.

To be honest,  It feels like you guys pushed him to agree to this considering he was the last member left.   That's my own opinion on this and I know this will be up to directors.  

Neutral.

If he actually wanted Foxtrot to still be here he wouldve done tryouts at least once.

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Zensras said:

"lore accurate change"

Neutral.

Lol nope. This has been something that has been talked about for a while now. I just resigned when the time was right.

12 minutes ago, Marvel said:

I'm not saying that I'm just saying just kinda gave up not saying he didny want it just saying he gave up at the end. But overall best of luck with it. Especially for you dets hope this all works out 

Edited by justuscloud5

I love server suggestions back and forward 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

• Management
2 minutes ago, GM-3022 Havok said:

Can we keep the Gregor model though? Gregor isn't ded yet, he's just waiting for D squad to find him so he can go on one last mission with them.

So he is MIA and has slight brain damage lol. uhhh but yeah

I came up with a system for Gregor which would keep him as a 212th Officer Job that SOBDE creates Tryouts for. Cody could select people that are allowed to tryout for Gregor and they would show up and tryout. A little bridge between SOBDE and the 212th. I think it would be nice but I've been told be several people high up that it wouldn't work.

• Friendly 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif