[FOUNDERS] Deploying Foxtrot Group to Sarrish

Marvel

I am actually going to change to a -1 do to the fact that you guys legit just gave up on the squad. Like to start out if you wanted it gone in the first place, then should have removed it back then, but to force it even manipulate someone out a position, and not giving them a chance to even get the squad going. Also there where people willing and wanting to be a part of that squad, and you let them down, and for that this is a no go from me

• Agree 1
  • Winner 2

Former: Liaison

• Management
5 minutes ago, Pythin said:

I am actually going to change to a -1 do to the fact that you guys legit just gave up on the squad. Like to start out if you wanted it gone in the first place, then should have removed it back then, but to force it even manipulate someone out a position, and not giving them a chance to even get the squad going. Also there where people willing and wanting to be a part of that squad, and you let them down, and for that this is a no go from me

We've been trying to get this squad removed for months now. It has had the most problems out of all the Squads. Everytime in the past when we tried to get it removed when we had so many chances we were told no someone wants to give it another chance. another chance. another chance. It's had enough chances now and this is our chance to get it removed.

• Winner 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Just now, Marvel said:

We've been trying to get this squad removed for months now. It has had the most problems out of all the Squads. Everytime in the past when we tried to get it removed when we had so many chances we were told no someone wants to give it another chance. another chance. another chance. It's had enough chances now.

Still. Why not wait till the Suggestion goes to pending? Like you shouldn’t even be able to that because it hasn’t been accepted or denied. I just thinks that’s not alright, due to the fact that people had a interest in Foxtrot, and could help it out

• Agree 1

• Management
1 minute ago, Pythin said:

Still. Why not wait till the Suggestion goes to pending? Like you shouldn’t even be able to that because it hasn’t been accepted or denied. I just thinks that’s not alright, due to the fact that people had a interest in Foxtrot, and could help it out

What ?

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

4 minutes ago, Marvel said:

What ?

I am saying that people could have helped the squad out. I saw a bunch of people who wanted to join and help Foxtrot, and you guys just let it die. I mean if you wanted it gone, then you should have waited for the suggestion to get put to pending at least? Like I just think that that is unfair to those people

Edited by Pythin
  • Agree 1

• Management
1 minute ago, Pythin said:

I am saying that people could have helped the squad out. I saw a bunch of people who wanted to join and help Foxtrot, and you guys just let it die. I mean if you wanted it gone, then you should have waited for the suggestion to get put to pending at least? Like I just think that that is unfair to those people

If we want it gone why build the Squad then jeopardise their spot in SOBDE because we made a suggestion to remove it? The entire squad decided to tryout for other squads so it killed itself so we're just burying the body.

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

2 minutes ago, Pythin said:

Why would we help the Squad out when we have our own issues?  Let's get serious here, join a different Squad. It promotes higher standards by having less spots making SOBDE have less competition for positions to fill. 

"We'll get it done, Colonel. Six out."

22 hours ago, Pythin said:

Bruh, Other Squad leads have to focus on their own squads, Not worry for someone else's. All the occupants of Foxtrot left for other squads as they did not like being in Foxtrot so they tried out for open spots in other squads. Also, No one got manipulated out of the position first of all, they left on their own accord. As for the last Gregor, Richard saw this and we spoke to him about it and he agreed. it's no one's fault for letting Foxtrot die, and now that we see the opportunity before us; we have suggested to remove it. Plenty of people had opportunities to tryout for Foxtrot before we made this suggestion; Though we're in the endgame now. If anyone has a problem, there's still a considerable amount of squads within SOBDE and people can always tryout when there's a spot open. One less squad isn't going to hurt anyone. It'll make SOBDE easier to make forward, and operate. More lore friendly too. If the SOBDE squad leads feel the need to remove it, I think it shouldn't be questioned unless it's someone apart of High Staff asking why.

Edited by Tinovious

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

1 minute ago, Metro said:

Why would we help the Squad out when we have our own issues?  Let's get serious here, join a different Squad. It promotes higher standards by having less spots making SOBDE have less competition for positions to fill. 

But it just makes you guys smaller, and I thought that it’s a regiment? Not a small group of people? Foxtrot made it a good number of people. I Am not saying help it, but you shouldn’t kill it. Give those people a chance, and give another person a chance at squad lead

Banned
4 minutes ago, Tinovious said:

Bruh, Other Squad leads have to focus on their own squads, Not worry for someone else's. All the occupants of Foxtrot left for other squads as they did not like being in Foxtrot so they tried out for open spots in other squads. Also, No one got manipulated out of the position first of all, they left on their own accord. As for the last Gregor, Richard saw this and we spoke to him about it and he agreed. If it's no one's fault for letting Foxtrot die, and now that we see the opportunity before us we have suggested to remove it. Plenty of people had opportunities to tryout for Foxtrot before we made this suggestion; Though we're in the endgame now. If anyone has a problem, there's still a considerable amount of squads within SOBDE and people can always tryout when there's a spot open. One less squad isn't going to hurt anyone. It'll make SOBDE easier to make forward, and operate. More lore friendly too. If the SOBDE squad leads feel the need to remove it, I think it shouldn't be questioned unless it's some apart of High Staff asking why.

If we were making SOBDE more “Lore friendly” wouldn’t all of Null have deserted the GAR by now and wouldn’t Fi be replaced by Corr? 

Being in this point of time on the server 

Edited by Sixta
Retard iPhone can’t make sentences properly
  • Agree 3
  • Disagree 1

r4ymo.gif

• Management

Take a look at all the previous Gregors. Hardly any of them even completed *half* a term or even set up a predecessor to take over after they dipped. We're always told: "Give someone else a shot at Squad Lead! Give someone else a shot!" Yeah no. 

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

1 minute ago, Sixta said:

If we were making SOBDE more “Lore friendly” wouldn’t all of Null have deserted of GAR by now and wouldn’t Fi be replaced by Corr? 

And to go on. Wouldn’t there be RC Commando Troopers in the regiment, and also sev not being there since he was lost at Kashyyk? Like don’t use Lore Friendly as a point

• Agree 1

• Management
On 6/14/2019 at 8:23 PM, Sixta said:

If we were making SOBDE more “Lore friendly” wouldn’t all of Null have deserted of GAR by now and wouldn’t Fi be replaced by Corr? 

This is all wrong. Null didn't desert until Order 66 and Fi wasn't injured until like the last year or so of the war and the server doesn't have a "set time in the war" but it's Phase II and past Sarrish

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

• Management
4 minutes ago, Pythin said:

And to go on. Wouldn’t there be RC Commando Troopers in the regiment, and also sev not being there since he was lost at Kashyyk? Like don’t use Lore Friendly as a point

Sev went MIA literally DAYS before Order 66 was called.... and wtf is a RC Commando Trooper? 

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

4 minutes ago, Sixta said:

If we were making SOBDE more “Lore friendly” wouldn’t all of Null have deserted the GAR by now and wouldn’t Fi be replaced by Corr? 

And Rancor would be a handful of ARC's with the majority ARF's, and Half of Torrent Company would be dead. Though, We care about lore in SOBDE :(

Banned
2 minutes ago, Tinovious said:

And Rancor would be a handful of ARC's with the majority ARF's, and Half of Torrent Company would be dead. Though, We care about lore in SOBDE :(

Well yeah I already said that before on this thread lamo 

Edited by Sixta
  • Funny 1

r4ymo.gif

Just now, Pythin said:

Still I am going back to my original point. I still think foxtrot needs a chance, and thats by letting someone new take over

Every time we give it a chance, Every time we let someone take it over. It ends up back here. On the forums.

• Management
7 minutes ago, Pythin said:

Still I am going back to my original point. I still think foxtrot needs a chance, and thats by letting someone new take over

Tenth times a charm then I guess?

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

5 minutes ago, Regional said:

I mean I could see the issue if it was a clone battalion like Attack/Spec/Recon but it's 4 Slot jobs. They wan't 4 squads not 5 why not let them have 4 it's easier to micro manage as they all help each other like 1 big battalion. 

Though didn’t they just say why would they want to care bout each other? They said they have there own problems to deal with.

• Agree 2

1 hour ago, Pythin said:

But it just makes you guys smaller, and I thought that it’s a regiment? Not a small group of people? Foxtrot made it a good number of people. I Am not saying help it, but you shouldn’t kill it. Give those people a chance, and give another person a chance at squad lead

A lot of past and current members of SOBDE have wanted Foxtrot gone for a long time. It is without a doubt the Squad that has been the hardest to manage and hardest to keep stable. They just want to stop worrying about it and going through a new Gregor every other month or two.

It's been given too many chances already. If it weren't for an unfortunate series of events that happened involving removals it probably would have already been removed. Stop holding onto things that just cause constant problems and let them go. It's for the better.

• Agree 4
  • Winner 1
11 minutes ago, [SR] Spear said:

Counter suggestion:

Let 212th run Foxtrot, and have our own Gregor, like we do Barlex. Just a thought. 

On 6/11/2019 at 12:08 AM, Richard said:

Qal denied it when it was brought it so that's a no for the Gregor 212th job.

On 6/14/2019 at 9:23 PM, Sixta said:

This is a joke right? Null deserted after Order 66 and Fi doesn't get replaced by Corr until like right before Order 66. If you don't know the lore don't act like you do.

Edited by A-a-ron
  • Funny 1

spacer.png

22 hours ago, Pythin said:

Richard himself was asked if he wanted this and he said yes. He willingly transferred out of that position. If he didn't want to get it removed, he wouldn't have +1ed and wouldn't have willingly said that he was fine with it being removed. He was not manipulated into it.

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

-1   Why try and remove this group? Just because of lack of lore or other things? I feel that this was the most unique squad because you could just be you, not a lore character.  Instead of trying to remove a squad, take some initiative to fix the problem. I would run for Gregor if I was not already Neyo to try and fix it. 

19 minutes ago, Unusual said:

-1   Why try and remove this group? Just because of lack of lore or other things? I feel that this was the most unique squad because you could just be you, not a lore character.  Instead of trying to remove a squad, take some initiative to fix the problem. I would run for Gregor if I was not already Neyo to try and fix it. 

You miss the point we dont want to have 5 squads.

• Agree 1

spacer.png

22 hours ago, Tinovious said:

Bruh, Other Squad leads have to focus on their own squads, Not worry for someone else's. All the occupants of Foxtrot left for other squads as they did not like being in Foxtrot so they tried out for open spots in other squads. Also, No one got manipulated out of the position first of all, they left on their own accord. As for the last Gregor, Richard saw this and we spoke to him about it and he agreed. it's no one's fault for letting Foxtrot die, and now that we see the opportunity before us; we have suggested to remove it. Plenty of people had opportunities to tryout for Foxtrot before we made this suggestion; Though we're in the endgame now. If anyone has a problem, there's still a considerable amount of squads within SOBDE and people can always tryout when there's a spot open. One less squad isn't going to hurt anyone. It'll make SOBDE easier to make forward, and operate. More lore friendly too. If the SOBDE squad leads feel the need to remove it, I think it shouldn't be questioned unless it's someone apart of High Staff asking why.

23 minutes ago, Unusual said:

Please read my quote above, I feel as if you never read our reasoning why :(

Banned
1 hour ago, A-a-ron said:

I actually retracted autism from this. Null deserted after Order 66 and Fi doesn't get replaced by Corr until like right before Order 66. If you don't know the lore don't act like you do.

Apologies I am not a high iq intellectual like all the players in SOBDE. Apologies that I don’t spend every waking moment reading SOBDE lore and seeing what cool words I can say in Mando’a 

Edited by Sixta
  • Funny 10

r4ymo.gif

1 minute ago, Sixta said:

Apologies I am not a high iq intellectual like all the players in SOBDE. Apologies that I don’t spend every waking moment reading SOBDE lore and seeing what cool words I can say in Mando’a 

I dont spend much time learning about the lore but with a single run through of the wookiepedia page you wouldnt have ever said shit that dumb.

• Funny 1

spacer.png

Banned
27 minutes ago, ttv.TheMedicTV said:

@Sixta @A-a-ron I don't spend much time on the forums if ever but apologies for me saying shut the fuck up you coconuts and take it somewhere that people won't openly read. Jesus fuck, this is a server suggestion not ooc you damn coconuts.

Bro that shit hurted 

r4ymo.gif

4 hours ago, A-a-ron said:

I dont spend much time learning about the lore but with a single run through of the wookiepedia page you wouldnt have ever said shit that dumb.

It's always funny seeing players become egotistical overlords when they get too much power in a roleplay game.

• Agree 8
5 hours ago, A-a-ron said:

This is a joke right? Null deserted after Order 66 and Fi doesn't get replaced by Corr until like right before Order 66. If you don't know the lore don't act like you do.

i mean if you wanna get technical fi gets replaced by corr like 2 years before order 66 x.x

• Agree 1

Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

6 hours ago, Sixta said:

2 hours ago, Twelves said:

It's always funny seeing players become egotistical overlords when they get too much power in a roleplay game.

• Funny 1
11 hours ago, ttv.TheMedicTV said:

@Sixta @A-a-ron I don't spend much time on the forums if ever but apologies for me saying shut the fuck up you coconuts and take it somewhere that people won't openly read. Jesus fuck, this is a server suggestion not ooc you damn coconuts.

I love you

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

+1 maybe in the future for Clone Wars they will introduce another RC Squad, because they are already giving us bad batch so maybe we’ll get more squads or we won’t but if we don’t than i guess it doesn’t matter because we can always bring HOPE squad in(i wanna die)

Edited by Felix
  • Winner 1

“I’m not toxic, It’s just hard not to treat you like an idiot” ~ Logic

spacer.png

The hard work and dedication aspect has never been something that's saved a battalion in the past, sadly. So many legacies get terminated just because it befits the server. There was talk of a lot of people wanting to help Foxtrot, but you would have to sort through the trash of people who actually want to help and people who just want to be Republic Commandos. We don't need anyone in the squad who's in it just for the status in this state. I've seen it personally with the wiping of Base Ops for example; people didn't want to help, they just wanted to be in the ashes if the Directors somehow decided they wanted to keep it around -- making them shoe-ins for positions they didn't deserve.

Sadly that's what I could see. You may save Foxtrot and get a full squad all over again, but chances are, only one of the members will actually care about the squad and the rest will literally just be filling the position. In my personal opinion (get your pitchforks ready), I think the amount of Special Forces on Synergy is way too much. Everyone is an ARC Trooper and everyone wants to be an ARC Trooper or Commando because just being a trooper is boring. There's nothing "special" about being elite anymore. I don't want to be on the same boat as the people wanting Foxtrot gone, because frankly it doesn't concern me, but the future is certainly looking daunting.

• Agree 4

The Reprehensible Ratio!

#RemoveJedi

#RenameRancorToARC

On 6/16/2019 at 7:31 AM, Twelves said:

ha ha ha holy shit this is so true but sad and there's so many of them on the server

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • Founder
Founder

Actions regarding foxtrot being removed from SOBDE have already been taken. Moving to denied. 

• Disagree 1