RP Name:

Null-11 Ordo Skirata

SteamID:

STEAM_0:0:445805193

Battalion or Squad you are applying for:

Delta Squad

Experience:

August 12th, 2018 - September 9th, 2018
Upon joining the server I decided that I would stick it as a CT PVT. I went through a few names before choosing Elevator when we moved to Extensive. In those three months I spent my time running around shooting stuff and roleplaying.
I also got VIP and joined Naval and Jedi mostly so that I could bypass the rank rule for TR and tryout. I ended up enjoying them both and played them every so often to RP some more. I got an NCO rank in Naval and made it to Padawan in Jedi around this time. I am now a Knight Initiate in the Order.

September 9th, 2018 - January 1st, 2019

One day I decided to tryout for SOBDE as there were Delta Squad tryouts going on at the time. I showed up for Sev tryouts and passed on my fourth try.
During my two months in Delta I just did what I needed to do as I was trying to get used to being in Delta/SOBDE. At the time Delta was outreached to all Specialized Battalions and we had weekly trainings to host. I assisted in Shock the most as Outreach in their Drill Team and I assisted my Squad in their weekly trainings and even done our requirements myself a few times.
Delta Squad for majority of my time consisted of JBFox as Boss, Bananaberry as Scorch, myself as Sev, and Pythin as Fixer.
I eventually resigned from Sev due to me getting really burnt out and wanting to try a regular Battalion out with a friend who had recently joined the server.

January 11th, 2019 - January 26th, 2019

After leaving SOBDE I joined the 501st Legion. I thought that the 501st would be a good Battalion to try out. I can’t say that the 501st wasn’t a good Battalion but it never clicked with me compared to my time in SOBDE. I decided pretty soon that I wanted to go back to SOBDE but I didn’t want to waste anyone’s time so I stayed in the 501st for a two weeks. In those two weeks I reached Master Sergeant, got Jet Trooper Trainer, and received recruiter of the month even though I was only in for back half the month.
Eventually a Null spot opened and I decided to go for it.

January 26th, 2019 - Present

After four rounds of Mereel tryouts I managed to pass and get back into SOBDE but as a Null ARC. Upon joining Null I switched with the A’den at the time as I thought I would enjoy being the different one.

"I preferred to be an NCO. If it's good enough for Kal'buir, it's good enough for me."

A little while later I decided that I didn’t really enjoy A’den as much as I would have enjoyed Mereel so I switched back when the Mereel at that time was promoted to Ordo. A couple of weeks went by as Mereel and I chose 501st to be my Outreach. I like to say that I did a pretty good job at the time as Outreach constantly trying to help out with anything I could and even hosting tryouts for the 501st as well.
During my time as Mereel SOBDE had a little oopsie happen and stuff happened. The Outreach program was changed and people were removed opening up several positions in Null. I was switched to Kom’rk so that Null would have an active Squad Medic and was the outreached to the 327th Star Corps. (Shotgun Gang) I was only Kom’rk for a week before getting promoted to Ordo, who is the XO of Null, server wise.

As Ordo I assisted Kal with running Null by running tryouts, getting new people set up inside the squad, and making sure they were kept in check. Things got a little busy with me after getting Ordo as I was going up in the Staff ranks and got a new job, with many more hours.

I would also like to include that I have been in Staff since joining SOBDE as there are a lot of SOBDE that are staff, and it continues to this day that majority of the people that join SOBDE soon become Staff.
Since joining the Staff team I have managed to reach the rank of
Head Admin.

Why should you become Battalion Commander/Squad Lead?

I believe that I should become Squad Lead becuase currently I have over 5 months of experince inside SOBDE alone, and am very willing to help Delta Squad out as there is currently no one going for Boss, or possibly able to at this point. Since joining SOBDE I have seen many Squad Leads come and go and I think I’ve seen a lot of stuff happen in said time. I’m prepared to put my full attention towards making Delta Squad an active, full, and serious squad inside of SOBDE.

Do you understand the lore of your Battalion or Squad?

Yep.

Availability:

Literally everyday once I get off work. If I don’t happen to get on you’ll be able to get ahold of me via Discord.

Estimate of how long you have played on Synergy Roleplay?

| Null-11 Ordo Skirata has played for 3757:45:52. A little over 8 months or so now.

Do you have a microphone?

Yep.

Where do you want your Battalion or Squad to be at the end of your term?

I want to ensure the professionalism, longevity and activity of the Squad by the end of my term. I would like Delta to be one of the role model Squads inside of SOBDE. Delta should be actively roleplaying as their character and as a squad, they should not be minging in public, and they should be one of, if not the most active squad inside of SOBDE. Lore wise Delta Squad is the one of the best squads in the clone army and I want Delta to reflect the statement on the server by the end of my term.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from the position?

Yep.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your Commander rank?

Yep.

• Winner 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

+1 oh boy 3 am

• Funny 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Maaan  I remember when you were just a young CT PVT Elevator and you went for those Delta tryouts, you were always a good guy and I think you are more than ready for this position.

+1

• Friendly 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

CT PVT Elevator, the man that would stand outside 327th bunks for hours on end on the venator extensive. I remember those words, "327th will be the only battalion that I join once I'm done being lead of CT gang". LIES I TELL YOU. But regardless, goodluck buckaroo. +1

• Funny 1

327th Papa

spacer.png

Attack Regimental x1

Bly x2

+1 maybe you will be an active 501st jedi once again 

Edited by [SR]KillJoy[SA]
  • Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

Banned

My mans knows how to run shit.

Massive +1 

• Friendly 1

r4ymo.gif

Banned

+1 Good luck

• Friendly 1

Sanchez trembles at the mention of my name.

+1 

Dude, I've been with this kid since 2017, Running on Halo. Even though he's a dick, Ever since I joined the server and made him join the 501st, He's been the main reason I became so enticed with it. The man works hard, and honestly I see no better man for the job. Good luck, brother.

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

+1

Image result for temple guard gif

Edited by Ganar
  • Funny 1

Currently: Jedi Master Kit Fisto

Former:  21stGM Commander Ganar | 41st Commander Barriss Offee | 41st Jedi General A'Sharad Hett | Shock Captain Jay | Jedi Battlemaster Cin Drallig | Omega Niner

+Uno por favor we got a real one right here bois and he’s going big

(for those of u that are no big brain high IQ uno means 1, don’t worry I already know your going to thank me)

Edited by Kool Kid Useful
Me have big brain
  • Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Medic Previous: 327th Commander ARCL Useful, DU ARC Commander Jerome, CT PVT 1348 Useless

+1 Best of luck!  Seems like you have a great amount of experience for job and I'm sure you'll do well!

• Friendly 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!