Scribbles Grand Master of the Order Re-App

Scribbles

Steam Name: [SR] Makara [VA]

RP Name: Grand Master of the Order Yoda / Jaing Skirata

Steam ID (SteamID Finder) STEAM_0:1:99811249

How many terms have you held the position?: Only 1. But i would definitely love to stay.

How do you feel your previous term went?: I believe my previous term went alright, as i was new to the role, however i adjusted very easily into the role due to the past previous experience as mace windu, and the knowledge i had held beforehand. I had appointed many new masters, held master trials and made sure the council was filled with dependable members. As well keeping new ideas introduced, and freshness to the Jedi Council as a whole. Branches added, Designs, New characters, Previous Characters that were previously in the council. 

Why do you wish to remain a Grand Master of the Order?: I wish to remain the Grand Master of the Order as i believe i can still bring in new ideas and keep the jedi order fresh with new masters, continual master trials and the progress of the Jedi order as a whole. I also believe that the rumored WiltOS Update (This is just from what i heard) Comes out in the near future. If i gain this second term i believe that the new Force powers/forms will also help me create new ideas for the Jedi order, and keep people interested.

Current availability:
Now that i have school now. Same Times however ill just be more tired.
Monday - Friday: 2PM EST - 1 AM EST
Saturday: 10AM EST - 3AM EST
Sunday: 9AM EST - 1AM EST

What are some of your achievements in the order during your past term?:
8 New Jedi Masters in the Council. 
Almost a Filled Jedi Council.
New Jedi Branches introduced with the help of some Council Members
Keeping the Council Members to do their job efficiently and help where i can. 
Dedicated Master Trial times to prepare people to get a chance to become master in one day. 

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within the Jedi order?:
If the new WiltOS Update comes out, i intend to integrate these new forms/Force abilities with new classes, as well as create new branches possibly. Re-Vamping some trials to be more immersive.
The one weak point i believe i had as yoda last term as the struggle of getting masters in check with what they could/couldn't do. However they learned over time as being a new master is indeed a struggle, and you have a lot to learn as one had become it. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes, i do. 

it is with my upmost grievences that i -1 this man.

not only did he just EO ONE THING IN THE ORDER, he didn't meet the quota of 32 EO's, disgusting.

He also puts strawberries on his fucking pizza who the fuck

unknown.png

I'm a hypocrite for doing the -1 jk +1 thing.

but yeah +1 good kid.

Edited by Bbstine
  • Funny 5

+1 Add more named masters that duel wield

• Agree 1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

• Management
Management

+1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

36 minutes ago, Bbstine said:

not only did he just EO ONE THING IN THE ORDER, he didn't meet the quota of 32 EO's, disgusting.

unknown.png

I'm a hypocrite for doing the -1 jk +1 thing.

but yeah +1 good kid.

He's a furry man, they're wired different.

+1

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

+1, Lucario 2 Electric Boogaloo

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

Banned
13 hours ago, Kronos Jones said:

+1 Add more named masters that duel wield

I AGREE WITH THIS STATEMENT
@Scribbles
+1 

• Winner 1

r4ymo.gif

+1 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

+1 great yoda

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

On 4/30/2019 at 2:52 AM, Bbstine said:

unknown.png

That is disgusting and unacceptable. -1 Mr. Lucario.

+1

52946061-6923-4AFC-AEBA-9E28ED2BA75D-5.g

You have been ACCEPTED for interview

Please contact Dragon and Bananaberry for your interview before 5/11/2019 or your application will be DENIED

//locked

//moved to Pending

Former: CWRP Director, CWRP Intel Director, 
Current: Gamer

Forever: Shitty helmet artist