How did you get here?

Hey, vsau--

Anyways, how did you get here? A short description of how you found the server or your gamer history.

Me:

Club penguin

Fusion fall

League of Legends

Gmod (DarkRp only)

Runescape

Pokemon Showdown

League again

DOTA2

Runescape again

Gmod HL2RP (rest in peace Relentless / 40409)

Gmod starwars RP

Payday 2 on the side

And now im playing Warframe and SWRP with some DOTA

• Friendly 1

It al started when I got Gmod, the only thing I played first was DarkRP then it got boring and I wanted to try something new. I looked for Star Wars rp and joined the popular servers and tried it out. I joined synergy and I liked it and stayed.

Edited by Arroyo

I played lostinplaceRP then that got shut down then went over to icefuse and met a lot of people including Joah as a knight then I stayed with icefuse till the split then stayed with synergy until the odinson purge and me getting perma banned 2 times. Now I drift around

Starting playing star wars rp when it was popular in 2015, switched around a bunch of servers til I met @Sock Monkey 💗 on ASG.  Played there for a while, give or take 2 years.  Then left gmod for a while I didn't like Icefuse and I didn't want to join them.  Then last may, Sock told me about Synergy and I've been around, on and off ever since.

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

Banned

I got gmod. Played a bit of darkrp. Went to icefuse to minge cause fuck RP. But I got into it, and it was nice. I joined clone assassins as my first battalion and got up to NCO in that before I eventually left it for 104th once I heard it was getting fucked. I chilled in 104th for the rest of my time for almost a year or so and got wolffe in the end. I stuck at wolffe for a few months and fixed the inside of the battalion because of the fucking mess winkerz made, then left for redguard. I stayed there until the end of icefuse, and it was my fucking favorite position ever. Got HA in the end but that didn't matter too much.

Then came the split. I took a month break to let everything get set up before returning and having shadow company as my starter battalion. I eventually made my way up to commander in that, before the fucking snake called ryx got me kicked out then went for BCMD. Fucking cunt. I stuck in 104th until DU, went to DU and eventually got doom. That's my alltime favorite position i've been. I then moved up the ranks, from BCMD to regimental, from regimental to senior commander. Then I resigned, did a few naughty things, then got a perma ban.

I have returned though and I have made my way up to WO in rancor and am still making my way on the knowledge of everything I know. I don't really have a goal, I've just been part of this community for almost five years and I still like to watch it and play it.

There's a whole life spiel for you. ❤️

>Download GMOD because TTT looks fun

>Sees something called "Star Wars RP" in the server browser. What's this?

>Ohh, this server has 120 people, must be fun. *joins Icefuse*

Then @Matra trained me like 3 years ago. I blame you for this shit.

Rule-maker and rule-breaker.

• Retired Founder

I'm sure mine isn't even close to being completely right, it's been some time.
Here is the travel:

PS1 Crash Bandicoot
Dogz
[Friends House] Xbox Halo 3
[Freiends House] Xbox Modern warfair 2
[PS2]
Crash Bandicoot
Lord of the Rings
Starwars Battle Front 2
[PS3]
Modern Warfair 2 / 3.
Black Ops
Black Ops 2
[PC]
Minecraft Hunger Games
Gmod DarkRP [Reloaded]
Minecraft Adventure Maps
Minecraft Survival
Payday 2
Gmod Minegames
Gmod HL2 RP
Nazi Zombies
(Big blur for a couple years)
SCP RP
Leauge of Legends
SWRP
(More blur)
Hosting SWRP
Payday 2
BF4
(more blur)

And finally Gmod SWRP again, here. Thanks to Wolf.

I was looking at some star wars videos when I saw a video from SUP (at the time I didn't know it was SUP, just that it was CWRP) and thought it looked fun, so I reinstalled GMod, tried to join the most populated server, which was SUP at the time, then saw SR had some free slots, and I joined, and it was probably the most fun I've had in a game for a long time.

Before I joined I didn't know what CWRP was like so I just assumed it was like Roblox SWRP or something so I never checked it out, if it wasn't for that video I would have never tried it out.

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

Banned

So basically mine went like this 

Cod WAW
MW2
Black ops 
Battlefield 3 
Arma 2
PayDay 1 & 2
Battlefield 4
Arma 3
Arma 3 Life Servers
DayZ RP servers 
Synergy

Neat thread BTW 

Edited by Sixta

r4ymo.gif

Transformers

COD MW2

COD Mw3

Black Ops

Black Ops 2

Halo 

Halo 2

Halo 3

Halo ODST

Halo Reach

Halo 4&5

MCC

Battle Front1

BattleFront 2

Got my Computer

Payday 2

Ark

Got Garrys Mod

Went to about 5 communities

Found Synergy

Former: Liaison

Ight.

Mario

Black Ops II

CS:GO

PUBG

Ark:Survival Evolved

Payday 2

Gmod TTT

Gmod Star Wars RP(dont remember server) 

Black Ops III

Synergy 

Other games Played while synergy era:

Battlefront II

Battlefield I

GTA V

Fortnite

H1Z1

Dead By Daylight 

Black Ops 4

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

I found gmod SWRP from watching a bunch of minges play on YouTube in early 2017. I then joined Icefuse  and decided to join the 187th. I stayed on Icefuse until the purge then transferred Synergy with most of my battalion. And I’ve been here ever since. 

Edited by Banjans

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Heart said:

Fusion fall

Yooo that was my shit.

Crash Bandicoot / Spyro / Ape Escape/  and tons of other PS1 games

WII games (Fitness, sports, Bakugan, etc)

Star Wars Adventures / Fusion Fall / Pirates of the Caribbean / Free Realms

Minecraft (ran pretty gucci server.)

DarkRP (Worked up my way to Head Admin on a popular server with ~60 players usually)

StarWarsRP (played on the OG fun FSAS, worked up to 2ndLT in 91st on Icefuse, Made it up to BCMD Neyo/Spec REG and later joined 104th to become XO.)

Now: Civ 5/CSGO/Pretty much any game in my library.

I live a gamer's life.

I started off my gaming career on a game that would teach me how to count, and I remember it fondly. It was a Toy Story Counting Game where I'd collect items based on numerical value and shit like that.

Then it came Mario Kart for the Gamecube, my nickname was Bra because I couldn't fit my whole name.

I then went on to continousely asking my father and mother for GTA San Andreas because I was DYING to get in and out of cars, is how I described it.

I played the shit out of SOCOM and Nascar games because that is what people like myself play. (Driving backwards in Nascar games is the only way to play)

I then played NHL up till current, one of the best franchises to exist.

I found GMOD because of Trouble in Terrorist Town (Thanks ChilledChaos) in which I learned to betray my friends for lust and greed.

Found DarkRP and joined a little community in which I backstabbed everyone has a ruthless bear man.

Found StarWarsRP because of some random Youtuber, came onto Synergy to minge but then I stayed.

Ive been playing SWRP for about 5 years, roughly 4 years ago when I was in DU, I CR trained @Fizzik, I stopped playing for a year, then joined GM, then the incident on Icefuse happened, and I decided to come over to Synergy. I have been in GM ever since, so around 3 years now.

spacer.png

Currently: BCMD Bacara | TRO | SA

Previously: HA | TRM | BCMD Bacara x2 | CMD Keller x2

Halo 3 multi player

Black ops multi player

Madden 09-16

Black ops 2

Minecraft xb360

Dark rp gmod

Halo rp gmod

Minecraft pc

Swrp for a long ass  time

A list of communities I played on

Forsaken Servers

Young gaming

Icefuse

Synergy

Parador rp

Ace roleplay

Allegiance roleplay

Fallen angel networks (my own attempt at the swrp 

I admit I've community hopped. But it led me here and I'm ok with that...

I still  play mc to this day and I co own a server

Edited by Joseph

got gmod because I had to spend $5 to get my steam account unlocked or whatever it is you need to do. ended up playing single player for a couple of weeks without knowing there was multiplayer and when I found it the first thing I saw was SWRP so I joined Icefuse. ended up coming here because @Gene Starwind was the Bacara over me at the time so I just followed where most of GM leadership went.

January 2017, recently got a pc and saw a few videos about starwarsrp on gmod. I’m like “that’s cool” and buy gmod and start hopping around from different servers. Joined Icefuse and the 212th and haven't left the 212th since. Came to Synergy when it started and kept playing with the exception of a break from May 2018 to 2 weeks ago

Gaming History:

Dont remember the exact order

lego games: Star Wars (complete and 3), Indiana Jones, Batman 

Skylanders

minecraft

clone wars adventures and free realms

some online bakagun game

All of the cod black ops games

siege

battlefront dice

gmod

siege again

i don’t really remember any more

pubg

fortnite

scp secret lab

battlefront 2 dice

gmod again

Edited by Cabrera

Mario 64

Pokemon Platinum

Wii Lego Games (Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Batman, Harry Potter)

Skylanders

CoD Black Ops

Wii Mw3

CoD Black Ops 2

Minecraft

Reign of Kings

Arma 3

Arma 3 Altis Life

Arma 3 Milsim

Rainbow Six Siege

Gmod

DarkRP

Played Jedi vs Sith for a While

Found Icefuse

Left when the split happened

Played for a bit then played other games

Came back and got high up

Fortnite

Now I just play random games

• Management
Management

Before being a big star wars nerd I was a big Halo nerd and a semi big star wars nerd. Now I'm just a fucking nerd.

• Funny 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk