Tristan's Glorious Return (BCMD Bly App)

Tristan

WAIVED BY DIRECTORS

==========[ Battalion Commander and Equivalent ]==========

Steam Name:

Tristan

RP Name:

41st ARCT EC SS SGT Tristan

Steam ID:

STEAM_1:0:64436823

Battalion or squad you are applying for:

327th Star Corps

Experience:

[August 28th, 2016]

Joined the 327th Star Corps 20 minutes out of training, immediately starting my journey.

[327th PVT to 327th XO]

During that time period I worked my way up from the very bottom all the way up to the top in almost two months. During this time period I achieved the battalion sub ranks of Head Disciplinary Officer and Head of Battalion Training along with my battalion specific specialization.

[December 5th, 2016 to March 1st, 2017]

During this time period I held the position of Battalion Commander Bly, or back then just Commander. Alas during this time I built the battalion basically from scratch as 95% of previous members left the battalion with the previous leader. I established a battalion that at one point held a number of 22 active players on at one time. I had Hudson as my Deviss and together we made the battalion’s sub-unit of K company a force to be reckoned with. Along with re-doing and restructuring the disciplinary and training groups of my battalion. A kik group was also established for battalion communication and coordination. The battalion thrived under my leadership and under the officers, commanders, and loyal members I commanded. I still remain in contact with some of these men to this day.

[November 26th, 2016 to April 11th, 2017]

Icefuse Staffing Experience

During my early days, I chose to join the staff team of IFN. During the time period listed above I rose from the position of Trial-Moderator, to the position of Elite Administrator. At one point was I was even considered for a Head Admin position. I was a Trainer, an Intel member, and a GameMaster. I went to 5 meetings per week, including my battalion meetings. The positions I held in the IFN Staff team gave me a sense of responsibility, integrity, leadership, and honor, and better qualified me for the rank of BCMD within my battalion.

[April 1st, 2017 to July 17th, 2017]

My Shock Trooper Executive Officer Days

After my term as Bly, I went to the Shock Troopers (CG) as a Captain. Over the next few weeks I made my way up to XO under Dargon, who was Fox at the time. My time in the ST gave me a better sense of the rules on a serious RP server and allowed me to gain even more leadership experience. The kind that a BCMD should have. Being a high ranking officer of the security battalion made me a more well rounded player as well.

[July 17th, 2017]

The Fall of Icefuse

When word came that very serious things were happening within the higher circle of IFN, and that many people were leaving, including my friends, the people I considered family. I chose to stay loyal to them, and so I left, and became one of the many first players of Synergy Roleplay.

[July 17th, 2017. To the removal of 327th]

My Advisor Days

When Synergy started up, there were two people in the battalion. Me and Hudson, that was it. During this time my interest died out, but also during this time I was granted the position of Advisor within the 327th. My job was to pass my leadership experience down to the people who needed it. Specifically to future commanders of the corps. I continued to give my advice and wisdom to the future leaders of the 327th until it was removed from the server.

Present Day

Today I am apart of the 41st Elite Corps as a SGT, and a ARCT. I have been in this battalion for close to 4 weeks now.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I should become the Battalion Commander because of my experience with being in high positions. In addition to that, I have the leadership skills necessary for running a battalion, along with the fact that I am easily reachable 95% of the day. I already have an officer corps primed to fill into this battalion, and a large organization structure already set in place. There are documents already made and ready so that this battalion is able to IMMEDIATELY go into operation with no delays. I have already made careful consideration into how I wish to run this battalion and how it will function. All along with considerations into those I trust to help me on this journey of becoming commander once again. This battalion is my baby. I have waited for this moment so long to be Bly again. This is my calling. My loyalty on this server lies with the 327th Star Corps and I’ll be damned if it doesn't succeed.

This battalion will Thrive and Succeed under my careful Guidance.

“We’re a Crew, a Team...In some ways, a Family.”

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

Yes

The 327th Star Corps was the siege battalion stationed in the Outer Rim. I can give a more detailed description in person.

Availability:

I am available most days. I plan to be on a few hours each day, but understand that I am senior in highschool and have a large senior project to complete in order to graduate. I need my damn diploma. I am reachable through text, discord, snapchat, and teamspeak all hours of the day. I leave school at 12:45 EST.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

I’ve been here since Day One.

Do you have a microphone?:

I have the ability to speak with other humans.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I can not predict the future. However, at the end of my three months term as Bly I foresee the battalion thriving, full of members and functioning at peak condition. I will personally be training a high ranking member of my battalion to become the Bly after me. I plan on having my battalion be efficient and able to function without me having to micro-manage their every move. My goal is to have this battalion function as an autonomous machine that will be able to seamlessly operate without need for supervision. I want my soldiers to be well-trained, serious, and dedicated members of the 327th, and be able to contribute to the Serious Roleplay environment that we set forth in Synergy. Along with my members being serious, I also wish for them to feel like they have friends and a home within the battalion. I will ensure the survival of my battalion.

“Remember that you’re never really done. There's always more to do.”

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes, I completely understand.

• Agree 1

Massive +1

Let me tell you a tale of this man...

Tristan has been the longest serving 327th that is still in active status. He was one of the best Bly's in this battalions history, and led it into a golden age throughout Icefuse, and advised us into a new one with me and Zahariel working with him.

He may be an old dog, but this old dog can still do many, many new tricks, and will be the RIGHT choice for this battalion. As a former 327th Commander, I loved this battalion and it was my baby, to see it removed crushed me. But to see we finally have an opportunity to do this again, and not make the the mistakes of the past. He is the best fit for the position, nay, the ONLY fit for Bly.

He was a great advisor I had when I was in the 327th, and he greatly assisted us in ALL of our major undertakings. He was a great advisor to me through my High Command time, and was someone who always had the right call in the right moments.

Tristan is the one who will make this battalion succeed, and I will be there to support him the entire way through.

"We are a crew, a team... in some ways, a Family."

tumblr_mdrfjrv02Z1qibhi9o4_250.gif

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Tristan has unmatched dedication and love for the 327th as a whole. For as long as I was with it, he was there 5x longer. During my time as an officer/CMD/BCMD within the 327th, he was always there for me with good and advice and much-needed guidance. A truly well-deserved +1 from me.

• Friendly 1
Banned

+1

• Friendly 1

+1 good cmdr for sandy colored bois (i mean that in the least racist way possible)

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

+1 for sure.  I didn't know him well when I was super active on the server but I can tell he fits the position. 

YOU BETTER GET IT BOI

167ed077edaa10db3e2299b040c65457db3b0d21  Fun fact about 327th lore. Bly instructed his men to kill Ayla Secura very painfully because he disagreed with the forbidden order (Order **) and wanted to let Jedi feel a disturbance in the force. Sure enough, it saved Yoda from a horible death from Gree. Be that change to save many. Good luck in the race for Bly. We are rooting for you.

• Agree 1

+1, I've heard tales of this man. These tales were all good and nothing bad. Come Back Bly.

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Banned

+1   I don't know you that well or at all but if everyone thinks your the right man it will be an honour to fight for you, do great 😃 

+1 

Tristan/Hudson are the reason why I'm here today, started out in the 327th and eventually became Bly thanks to their guidance. Love this dude and if you want 327th to fly high then put this lad in charge!

327th is a reason why I'll be coming back.. 

Banned

+1 go protect Aayla Secura’s ASSets. 

• Founder
Founder

Accepted for interview

Please contact myself or Chambers on teamspeak by 8/25

• Founder
Founder

Accepted for the position of Bly

Your term ends 11/19/18