Prince's Kal Skirata Application

Prince

==========[ Kal Skirata ]==========

Steam Name: [SR] Prince [VA]

RP Name: Ordo Skirata

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:1:7745558

Battalion or squad you are applying for: Null Squad

Experience: 

Spec. Ops: I started my time on the server in Spec. Ops where I learned a lot of what I know RP-wise and starting to work with other people and lead them in events. The max rank I reached was CSM, but I was up next for officer since we had a few officers leave the battalion. Thus, I was in training and put in charge of leading events and helping train the newer members of the battalion in order to make sure that they performed effectively on deployments and stayed within the guidelines with cloaks, attitude, etc.

Kom'rk Skirata: I left SO as a CSM because I wanted a change from my battalion and wanted a greater challenge and chance to do different types of RP. While my time in Kom'rk was mostly consistent of me being rude to others and learning about Mandalorian culture, I believe that this learning experience is what shaped how I am now. Under Cipher and Korm, I learned to help control my anger and be more kind to those on the server and increase my RP potential. This also came with my first experiences with Null Drills where we trained other clones on the event server with massive simulations and use the outreach program to get closer to my outreach (Being GM/KU) and help train them more specifically and act as a sort of officer within a battalion.

Ordo Skirata: During my time as Ordo, I believe that I put what I have previously learned into use, being stricter on myself and those in my squad alongside me. Learning how to lead major groups of people and act as the 2nd in command that could fill in for Kal whenever he was busy, which meant interacting with people such as Palpatine and BCMDs. This was also when I could frequently host tryouts whenever Kal was missing, so I was able to hold more authority over the squad. Korm and I also developed a more advanced tryout for Null that enabled us to lessen the amount of minges that could enter the squad and implement a document with set rules for SOBDE as a whole. I have gained a reputation of being one of the best Ordo's on the server by capturing his character fulfilling his character (Which there is no lore character traits really set for Kom'rk besides a sentence) and consistently maintaining character.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I believe that I should become "BCMD" of Null because I have had a lot of experience under Null and have helped to improve myself and my squad as a whole in my time of being the "XO" of the squad. Adding in the written down rules for SOBDE so there was little question of what we can and cannot do since it became an issue previously, and revamping the Null tryouts for them to be separate from RC in a way that gives the squads a slightly more dynamic feeling and uniqueness to them. I also wanted to bring back the Mandalorian models for the Null since I felt the tradition and the Mandalorian aspect of Null is what made them appealing in a sense and fixing their loadout for them to have greater power and be able to compete with their RC counter parts. I as well have a good understanding of the lore of all of the Null, and general Mandalorian culture, and can bring a strict attitude to the table to keep the Null boys and anyone that I would be training in line. This also means bringing back more frequent trainings and drills coming from the Null in particular since the server population has been steadily increasing.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes, I have read thoroughly through every single Null's lore for fun and revamping the tryouts, and who is connected to them. (Interactions from other RC squads like Omega and Delta). I also try to stay updated on the general Mando'a lore as well.

Availability: During the Summer, I am available most of time. The days I work are not often and only take up half of the day. For school, I tend to get home around 4 PM CST and am on all through the night.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: I have been on Synergy since around October-December of 2017 (Somewhere in there, I can't 100% remember)

Do you have a microphone?: Yes.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: I want my squad to be in a position where they are holding their own and being independent, but also looked up to by other clones and setting a good example overall. This would also include frequent trainings done to keep the troops involved and as sharp as possible so they are ready for action. I believe they should be respectful and held to the highest standards, especially on their own since Null were more of lone wolves. Meaning, every one of Null (Mentally and RP wise) should be able to be Kal themselves, with the utmost discipline and respect

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes.

Edited by Prince

I   W O U L D   P R E F E R   S O M E O N E   W I T H   A   B I T   M O R E   E X P E R I E N C E 

You know I'm kidding, you've done so great as Ordo. How I see Null is two paddles, Kal and Ordo. You were killing it.

I'm excited to see Null when you get Kal, I'd say good luck but I know you'll get it. 

+1

• Agree 1

Honk Honk Lechuga +1

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Banned

+1

+1

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

+1 back then he was an asshole... still is but he has improved A lot I used to think he wasn't fit for Kal due to him being an absolute edge lord but he's adjusted pretty well and would be a great Kal but definitely not the nicest one 

boba.gif                <---------- Prince

Edited by Derv
  • Agree 1

About time Prince. Was wondering when you're going to apply after Korm got SOBDE Reg. 

Phat +1 from me. 

~RC 15 Omega MDMK Fi Skirata~

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

You and everyone else in Null are eligible to do it. You got the experience and all.

You weren't willing to accept Squad leader position as Ordo just because of a name. Your power would have stayed the same as it is now. Do tryouts, kick the autism from the squad. Nothing would have changed. I was trying to do something that made sense lore wise. To me, it made perfect sense for Kal to be SOBDE Reg. They all worked with Kal Skirata, even tho I said I wouldn't accept SOBDE Reg unless Kal got it, I did anyways, this way I can legit help the entirety of SOBDE, as I did when I was Kal. Don't get me wrong, you deserve to be Squad leader no doubt. Just that nothing's changed.

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 3
16 minutes ago, Korm said:

You and everyone else in Null are eligible to do it. You got the experience and all.

You weren't willing to accept Squad leader position as Ordo just because of a name. Your power would have stayed the same as it is now. Do tryouts, kick the autism from the squad. Nothing would have changed. I was trying to do something that made sense lore wise. To me, it made perfect sense for Kal to be SOBDE Reg. They all worked with Kal Skirata, even tho I said I wouldn't accept SOBDE Reg unless Kal got it, I did anyways, this way I can legit help the entirety of SOBDE, as I did when I was Kal. Don't get me wrong, you deserve to be Squad leader no doubt. Just that nothing's changed.

I'm sorry that you feel that way Korm. I know you loved Kal but I disagreed with the lore, having a named Reg, and technically being demoted for a suggestion that would remove someone from our squad.

• Agree 3
On 6/18/2018 at 1:29 PM, Korm said:

Arent, you trying to move the position, just for the name as well. It makes more sense for Kal to stay the Lead of Null.

+1 Prince, you have my full support. Good luck.

• Agree 2