Downsizing

Notmisfit

plz stop repping my profile as negative if you dont feel something is right please comment below instead of making my profile look bad thank you :)

My Suggestion

Greetings, My name is Misfit and I am a Star wars RP Veteran, I have been playing Star wars RP ever since the begging when it started with Interstellar Gaming and Hammer fall Networks. I have been on a ton of servers including bad servers to great servers. But there is always one thing I notice that causes so much confusion and can destroy the fundamentals of role play. Please note this is my view and I will include valid reasoning for each view. To start off ever clone is put into the ship as a standard trooper, AKA the "Shiny". The shiny has a task to get recruited into a battalion or fight standard infantry in battle. To continue these shines never really go above the rank of "PVT". This will help promote the abilities of shinnies. This is my idea. First and foremost all battalions will be reorganized and put into a new way. These are the battalions currently on

• 41st Elite Corps
  • Green Company
  • 91st
  • 104th
  • 104th wolf pack
  • 212th attack
  • ghost company
  • 2nd airborne
  • 501st legion
  • torrent company
  • galactic marines
  • dooms unit
  • special ops
  • rancor
  • traumas unit
  • covert ops
  • delta squad
  • omega squad
  • foxtrot
  • null squad
  • CG
  • Fleet

You may now be getting what I am going at, These are way to much of groups and it divides the server up so much to the point where its only about 10 men per unit. What I feel should be done is remove unneeded battalions and place jobs into the own battalion. For example this is how the battalions should go with their corresponding tasks. Below will be a description of each unit and their tasks

• 41st Elite Corps - Support Attack Battalion & Recon
  • 212th - Heavy Infantry Battalion
  • 501st - Light Infantry Battalion
  • Dooms Unit - Defensive Unit
  • Rancor - Special Forces
  • CG - Ship Security
  • Fleet - Naval
  • Delta Squad - 4 man jobs

41st Elite Corps

The 41st Elite corps will be classified as a Support Attack Battalion, What this means is that they are primary defensive unless called for by an attack battalion. An example of this would be 212th calling the 41st to assist them in clearing a location. Once that is complete 41st would stand stationary defending the location until further orders. Special units in the 41st Elite corps consist of Green company which can be thought leadership and team coordination, this would be a stand alone unit but still in the 41st elite corps category and their tasks will be specialized if need be. Can also work as recon

Sub Units:

Green Company - Carries out special defensive and supportive tasks

212th Attack

The 212th Attack battalion will stand as a standard Heavy Infantry Battalion, This includes their troops being armed with Heavy equipment such as rocket launchers, mini guns, grenades, and anti tank weapons. This change would promote the use of them as a heavy battalion granting them the ability to take out heavy targets to clear fields and such. Sub units can include Bomb squad which their tasks include clearing bomb fields and or setting charges and dealing with everything related to explosives, they would also have access to engine room for practicing. The 212th would also have access to their own tanks

Sub Units:

Bomb Squad - Deals with explosive related matters

Tank Squad - Pilot Tanks and other type of artillery

501st legion

The 501st Legion would be classified as a Light Infantry, This would include them being able to be mobile and agile on their feet. They would generally be large in numbers and should be a main focus on tasks due their their flexibility. They will always stick together and usually alongside with 212th tanks be the first into battle on land. They would have the standard trooper, a sharp shooter, close quarters trooper, standard heavy, and jet troopers. They would stick to fast approaches and hold their ground while fighting in battle.

Sub Units:

Torrent Company - Para unit

ARC - Best of 501st ( hand picked )

Dooms Unit

The Dooms unit will stay Defensive at all times, This means that in combat or in a scenario their main goal is to defend locations from opponents. An example of this would be all the battalions at a hostile planet they would set up defenses around the perimeter and make sure no one comes in and goes out, they are purely defensive and will be equipped with shields and mini guns. On ship they could guard areas that are high importance such as the high command and etc.

Sub Units:

N\A

Rancor

Rancor is the Special Forces battalion. Everything from extraction to insertion they will focus on highly dangerous tasks such as but not limited to hostage situations, threats, high profile recon missions, undercover ops, and so forth. They will be the best of the best and will only be ARC troopers that have been trained to be able to survive in the harshest of times. I suggest them being handpicked and conditioned for excellence.

Sub Units:

N\A

CG

CG will act as the ships police. This means during standard times on ship they will patrol and assess areas as their own liking, any rogue clones or defects will be delt with by them and according to them. During combat the CG only task is protecting the fleet and high command. This means that if they are in a hostile planet at ALL times they will be next to fleet guarding them with their life.

Sub Units:

N\A

Fleet

The Naval forces. Their task is controlling the ship. They set the ground rules, approves of ATC, make sure everyone is doing their tasks and so fourth.

Sub Units:

Pilot Force - Flies the fighters and transport ships

All these changes would promote a more Role play friendly environment and cooperation due to their tasks. Each battalion has 1 task and due to the number of battalions their size will grow creating more immersion and less diversity just like it is on the battlefield. 

Ways this can help

• Game masters can have an easier time planning events giving the certain groups tasks and objectives for each group to complete
  • Battalions can become less divided and more cooperative relying on each other to be able to complete a task
  • Smarter and more realistic approaches can be decided
  • Sub units can be organized for each battalion
  • all sub units will fall under the same category as the battalions for organization unless they are named something like "212th Bomb Squad"
  • Battalions could be organized by 1 commander >1 XO> 2 LTCs>2 Majors> 3 Captain>2 1st LT > 2 2nd LT> and so on
  • This can create a one team related task putting more emphasis on battalions

Don't feel I'm right? please tell be below why

Edited by misfit
  • Agree 5
  • Disagree 12
2 minutes ago, Lantern said:

+1, but for rancor have different squads with different specialitys for example using the cloaks or etc.

Just updated it to have 41st as support instead due to various times 41st been documented on conducting recon. That is also what rancor can do

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 2
Just now, misfit said:

yup I know already prepared but hey I think its a good idea

So as a developer myself, this bring up 1000 questions. I can tell you if this does get accepted. It will cause a MASSIVE shit storm.

WAS MEDIC

+1 I feel I see the ship very cluttered and disorganized with only a few people on at a time. This will also increase RP and use of a battalions features and not have all that random stuff that's added just to be removed later. Finally it will help developers in a way because less battalions are asking for less stuff.

Edited by Alexz
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 3

most sub branches stay in besides basically useless once, and i agree at first it will not be easy to deal with but overtime people will start to see the difference it plays a part in

2 minutes ago, Maymays said:

Most sub-branches in battalions have relatively difficult tryouts for your common player, once they get into the sub-branch, they don't want to leave. So this "Downsizing" is a horrible idea to put it bluntly. Removing sub-branches would wipe away all the hard work each battalion and their troops have worked for, and on. So, no. Lets not remove sub-branches.

sorryno.gif

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
1 minute ago, Maymays said:

Look at my edit my guy. Another reason as to why I don't agree with this post. 

sorry the messages isnt refreshing at times but what im implying is that ofcourse they will look for new battalion but that battalion will suite their style more and those styles will help increase the reason for the battalion

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
Just now, misfit said:

sorry the messages isnt refreshing at times but what im implying is that ofcourse they will look for new battalion but that battalion will suite their style more and those styles will help increase the reason for the battalion

to add on to what im saying is that right now we have like 5 battalions doing the same task and that creates confusion at times

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
4 minutes ago, StoneWall_S said:

+1 I feel I see the ship very cluttered and disorganized with only a few people on at a time. This will also increase RP and use of a battalions features and not have all that random stuff that's added just to be removed later. Finally it will help developers in a way because less battalions are asking for less stuff.

exactly

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
Banned

GIANT FUCKING -1 HOLY SHIT THIS IDEA IS AWFUL

what if people are a bcmd or a high rank in a battalion that gets removed? what about misplaced people? where’s the recon battalion? 

• Agree 4
  • Disagree 1
Just now, Spooky said:

GIANT FUCKING -1 HOLY SHIT THIS IDEA IS AWFUL

what if people are a bcmd or a high rank in a battalion that gets removed? what about misplaced people? where’s the recon battalion? 

they will be chosen the best of the bunch and put into a battalion more their style while still upholding a high rank

• Agree 3
  • Disagree 3

I have no particularly strong opinion about the battalions, except for RANCOR, personally touching RANCOR is a big no-no for me I know in the past me and the past RANCOR Commanders have busted our asses off to see the battalion work together, and lumping RANCOR into just a generic "Special Forces" and "best of the best" does a huge disservice to the work we put in to maintain it. Even from a lore perspective, RANCOR was not just ARC, they are a diverse battalion with ARF and ARC troopers focused on training and teamwork, not being some RC-lite. And as a side note, just saying "best of the best" means nothing without some sort of criteria.

Edited by Snow

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

Just now, Snow said:

I have no particularly strong opinion about the battalions, except for RANCOR, personally touching RANCOR is a big no-no for me I know in the past me and the past RANCOR Commanders have busted our asses off to see the battalion work together, and lumping RANCOR into just a generic "Special Forces" and "best of the best" does a huge disservice to the work we put in to maintain it. Even from a lore perspective, RANCOR was not just ARC, they are a diverse battalion with ARF and ARC troopers focused on training and teamwork, not being some RC-lite.

thats what i mean by best of the best, they will be conditioned to be able to do what ever needed

Banned
1 minute ago, misfit said:

they will be chosen the best of the bunch and put into a battalion more their style while still upholding a high rank

but what if the battalion they’re in is their style? what if they’re really good friends with the people in there?

Just now, Spooky said:

but what if the battalion they’re in is their style? what if they’re really good friends with the people in there?

each battalion i put is every task possible on the field so lets say a GM member was removed. GM is a marine based battalion which is a form of light infantry, They could then join 501st

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
Just now, misfit said:

thats what i mean by best of the best, they will be conditioned to be able to do what ever needed

That is where I believe differently, RANCOR is focused on training people, they work towards that goal while they are in the battalion, putting RANCOR on some sort of pedestal does nothing but promote elitism, which I personally despise the most out of everything.That's all I'm putting, I'd rather talk over TS about my concerns.

Mishuk gotal'u meshuroke, pako kyore - "Pressure makes diamonds, Ease makes decay"

2 time Rancor BCMD, 3 time Commander Havoc

Just why...

puts many clones including myself out of a job, I will not stand for this horrific thing

not worth making it a suggestion, some may even chase you off the server and forums

PEOPLE WILL LEAVE THE SERVER

PEOPLE WILL RIOT

PEOPLE WILL HATE THE COMMUNITY

you can't just come in here and want to remove 2/3 of the server's battalions, I haven't even seen you before

Edited by Bolt
  • Agree 2
  • Disagree 2

bolt

5 minutes ago, Bolt said:

Just why...

puts many clones including myself out of a job, I will not stand for this horrific thing

not worth making it a suggestion, some may even chase you off the server and forums

PEOPLE WILL RIOT

you can't just come in here and want to remove 2/3 of the server's battalions, I haven't even seen you before

This is just a simple idea and asking for peoples inputs bud

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 2

Your hearts in the right place and I see where your coming from but 1 we are getting custom models so all that work would be for nothing. 2 this would’ve upset SO many people (including me as I’m 104th) 3 it would make people mad enough to quit and 4 yes the battalions ate small but this is how it’s been Spence day 1 and every battalion is it’s own little family and this would just take that away

• Agree 1
5 minutes ago, Bolt said:

Just why...

PEOPLE WILL RIOT

stop with this aggresion. It's not 2/3s it's more like 1/3 and its to help activity on the server.

• Disagree 7

Hmm, I mentioned something like this to @Bazoo before.

I feel like fat does need to be trimmed but not to this extent. With 22 total groups that you can choose to join on the sever, that means if you evenly divide the 128 cap, it leaves you with 5.8 people per group. Now, this obviously isn't the case, some groups are always going to be larger than others, but with the population having to divide itself between so many groups it can really make some Battalions feel undersized IMO. Whether this is something that those battalions are ok with is another story though.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
Banned
1 minute ago, StoneWall_S said:

stop with this aggresion. It's not 2/3s it's more like 1/3 and its to help activity on the server.

it's 8/22 which is around 2/3, people put work into those other battalions y'know

I actually don't think the idea is that bad, but at the moment a drastic change like that just doesn't make sense. Models are being created for every battalion and with the big updates to come we will not have a shortage of players. Events are already being easily catered to different battalions. Similar to what a few others have said, this would divide the community and probably create a power-play normality between these super battalions.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1
Just now, StoneWall_S said:

I am not trying to be aggressive, caps makes it look aggressive but I am trying to get my point across with the caps, but it is 2/3

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

bolt

people dont like change and this is a big change - especially an unpresidented/uncalled for change

i like the idea tho but i doubt this fits with synergy. i mean you could make your own server with these suggestions and im pretty sure it would work out fine

15 minutes ago, misfit said:

I feel you should start small and remove only a few groups first because I feel this big of a change will take time and the number of out of work people will be too big to start.

• Disagree 2
18 minutes ago, misfit said:

also 41st isn't recon in lore so having them as recon is eh just cuz they had vehicles in Episode 3

but that'll leave no recon battalion too with this suggestion

• Agree 1

bolt

Just now, Bolt said:

also 41st isn't recon in lore so having them as recon is eh just cuz they had vehicles in Episode 3

but that'll leave no recon battalion too with this suggestion

41st has been used as recon a fair bit as times and mostly as supports with their walkers and such

• Disagree 2

Ok, hear me out on this. This seems like a crazy suggestion that is just completely out of the blue but it has been brought up before but not in this manner. Doing this can help free up server space, give battalions a true purpose and a clear and defined purpose. While this could create a civil war and create a divide, it could help improve some rp and help with overall battalion population. You also will not have 2 battalions that are literally listed down for doing the same things like 41st and 91st or 212th and 501st. This could be a change for good in the future but as of right now it may not be the best idea and as far as choosing who stays and who goes could be a bit controversial.

• Agree 4
22 minutes ago, ccmonty said:

Your hearts in the right place and I see where your coming from but 1 we are getting custom models so all that work would be for nothing. 2 this would’ve upset SO many people (including me as I’m 104th) 3 it would make people mad enough to quit and 4 yes the battalions ate small but this is how it’s been Spence day 1 and every battalion is it’s own little family and this would just take that away

thats what sub units are for

• Disagree 1
Just now, Egg said:

Ok, hear me out on this. This seems like a crazy suggestion that is just completely out of the blue but it has been brought up before but not in this manner. Doing this can help free up server space, give battalions a true purpose and a clear and defined purpose. While this could create a civil war and create a divide, it could help improve some rp and help with overall battalion population. You also will not have 2 battalions that are literally listed down for doing the same things like 41st and 91st or 212th and 501st. This could be a change for good in the future but as of right now it may not be the best idea and as far as choosing who stays and who goes could be a bit controversial.

thats my opinion 

• Agree 1
3 minutes ago, misfit said:

41st has been used as recon a fair bit as times and mostly as supports with their walkers and such

They have walkers, they don't recon with them, the only time they've had those is in episode 3 from my knowledge, during the battle of kashyyyk, which wasn't a recon mission, rather a defensive mission

bolt

Just now, Bolt said:

They have walkers, they don't recon with them, the only time they've had those is in episode 3 from my knowledge, during the battle of kashyyyk, which wasn't a recon mission, rather a defensive mission

Thus the reason for green company

"veteran" Doesn't realize that this will do ten times the harm lets be honest the people that want it are the people on the list of battalions that you say should be kept and those who dont want it see there battalions get removed

My opinion which has no Bias towards any as i dont play on clone is that if something like this happens there will be much less content and make the server very stale, a server thats fun to play day after day is the server with variety and different battalions to join and the interactions you have with the members of the many battalions

Big -1 a terrible idea in my opinion.

• Agree 3
2 minutes ago, ASVO said:

"veteran" Doesn't realize that this will do ten times the harm lets be honest the people that want it are the people on the list of battalions that you say should be kept and those who dont want it see there battalions get removed

My opinion which has no Bias towards any as i dont play on clone is that if something like this happens there will be much less content and make the server very stale, a server thats fun to play day after day is the server with variety and different battalions to join and the interactions you have with the members of the many battalions

Big -1 a terrible idea in my opinion.

I've played on servers with this idea and servers with diversity and with experience i can say which i felt was better, please dont doubt my experience by an opinion. This is my view if you dont like it that's your opinion. Its a simple discussion and diversity can cause issues

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 3
1 minute ago, misfit said:

I've played on servers with this idea and servers with diversity and with experience i can say which i felt was better, please dont doubt my experience by an opinion. This is my view if you dont like it that's your opinion. Its a simple discussion and diversity can cause issues

It worked on icefuse and its also going fine on here superior as well in a way i dont get why we would even think of changing this in the first place if everything is going alright??

-1 While this could prove beneficial to the server in the ways of more space I feel this would harm the player base more than anything. From a selfish point of view I personally wouldn't play on the server anymore if my battalion (104th) was to be removed. People have spent a long time within battalions and doing a lot of great things. This would be the same situation with multiple people in multiple battalions and would most definitely cause unneeded outrage. Yes my opinion is extremely biased due to the fact that if this was implemented my battalion may be removed, but the fact is it will be the same opinion of many people in different battalions. Also as ASVO has said, there would therefore be less content and and I believe it would become boring for many players who may not enjoy the few battalions which are still on the server. While it may work, I think it's unnecessary and it will cause more damage then anything.

• Agree 2

Not a Medal of Valour recipient 

32 minutes ago, Egg said:

I agree but the thing is, the controversy would never go away. So essentially to me it doesnt make sense to wait as to when we go about it. Honestly these things should be done and over with as soon as possible no matter what happnens.

I mean concerning this I slightly lean towards a +1 but there are 1 or 2 battalions I would not want removed that are not included. Like yeah people will be mad but guess what everyone, the battalion I was in ever since I joined the server (about 5 months) got removed but hey, it was for the best and I did not cry and whine like a child. There are a hand full of battalions that honestly can be considered not beneficial or overrated. Like yeah I understand the diversity and all but it should be slimmed down a little, maybe not a 2/3 but maybe like 3 or 4 battalions.

Edited by Keo (old Pheonix)

I hope you know what qualifies as an  uneeded battalions is up to the matter of opinion like most things. Just wanted to let you know before we switch this over to a server suggestion. Also one last thing. Have you ever worked with a battalion that you didn’t list on your keep list? On synergy of course 

Edited by Snadvich
  • Agree 1

Lets disregard lore, Since when does 212th use tanks lmao...

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

• Retired Founder

First of all this post has the wrong server suggestion format so that needs to be reworked. Secondly I have seen people recommend certain battalions be removed and usually its at least somewhat reasonable, but what you are suggesting would wipe most of the server's battalions completely away. Not only would that piss a lot of people off but we would kill a lot of the choice that comes with the server for what kind of battalion you want to join, not to mention the lore we would be completely excluding from our server. If you have a specific battalion you would like removed with a valid reason for removing it that suggestion will be more strongly considered, but I can say right now that this kind of a wipe is extremely unlikely to happen.

• Agree 3
27 minutes ago, Jackson said:

First of all this post has the wrong server suggestion format so that needs to be reworked. Secondly I have seen people recommend certain battalions be removed and usually its at least somewhat reasonable, but what you are suggesting would wipe most of the server's battalions completely away. Not only would that piss a lot of people off but we would kill a lot of the choice that comes with the server for what kind of battalion you want to join, not to mention the lore we would be completely excluding from our server. If you have a specific battalion you would like removed with a valid reason for removing it that suggestion will be more strongly considered, but I can say right now that this kind of a wipe is extremely unlikely to happen.

Do you recommend some battalions be removed?

• Disagree 1

-1 you're removing too many units in my view.

While this is a good idea and many people will -1 outright because "I HAVE A HIGH RANK AND I DON'T WANT TO LOSE IT MUH COMMANDER RANK!!!!!1" @Sock Monkey

Perhaps rethink the number of battalions you are removing and how big some of these units are in lore as well as on an average server and adjust accordingly. 

• Agree 2
  • Disagree 2

former: cadet,private,private first class, specialist,Sergeant,Staff Sergeant,Sergeant First Class,Master Sergeant,First Sergeant,Sergeant Major,Command Sergeant Major,Warrant Officer, Sergeant Major of the battalion, 2nd Lieutenant,Lieutenant,Captain,Major,Lieutenant Colonel,Colonel,Commander,Executive Officer,Battalion Commander,Regimental Commander,Marshal Commander,501st,212th,DU,21st,CG,RANCOR,104th,SOBDE,Jedi,Naval,41st,Event Job,Gamehelper,Gamemaster,Gamemaster Officer, Gamemaster Manager, Gamemaster Director, New Admin, Admin, Senior Admin, Veteran Admin,Head Admin, Director,Managment, Founder, Retired Founder, forum mod, forum admin,forum dev,Yoda,Mace WIndu

current: Versock

56 minutes ago, Daytona211 said:

-1 you're removing too many units in my view.

While this is a good idea and many people will -1 outright because "I HAVE A HIGH RANK AND I DON'T WANT TO LOSE IT MUH COMMANDER RANK!!!!!1" @Sock Monkey

Perhaps rethink the number of battalions you are removing and how big some of these units are in lore as well as on an average server and adjust accordingly. 

No-one is downvoting because they will lose their rank, the idea is flawed and completely disregards lore, not to mention the purpose of the battalions is incorrect. 41st defensive until called in by an attack battalion. What? They are meant to recon ahead and then the main force gets called in...

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

Former: Commander Cody (x2), ATK Regimental Commander, SOBDE Regimental Commander, 212th XO, Omega Squad Lead Niner, Foxtrot XO, General Kenobi, HA (x2) TRM, GMM, RUS MP Commander 

9 minutes ago, Nade Jones said:

No-one is downvoting because they will lose their rank, the idea is flawed and completely disregards lore, not to mention the purpose of the battalions is incorrect. 41st defensive until called in by an attack battalion. What? They are meant to recon ahead and then the main force gets called in...

41st isn't even a recon battalion, the 41st as shown in episode 3 of the prequels are like an attack-defense mixture, as shown in the Battle of Kashyyyk

bolt

7 minutes ago, Bolt said:

41st isn't even a recon battalion, the 41st as shown in episode 3 of the prequels are like an attack-defense mixture, as shown in the Battle of Kashyyyk

I'm not a 41st fanatic but come on seriously the of kashyyk scene took part the day the clone wars ended at that point the chancellor had other plans for clones than just seeing what battalion would be best utilised on a defensive campaign it dosent justify them being a defence battalion.

• Agree 2

tenor.gif?itemid=6231561

I too am a CWRP Veteran, way before CGI models were even made and venator v1 was the ONLY home map being used besides generic base maps. I am on Synergy due to the wide spread of the battalions and the custom feel. Its a nice change from other servers. If you get rid of a large number of the battalions then the people who put months or longer into their battalions and just see it taken away because someone thought it would be a decent idea then they undoubtedly leave. I've seen this happen in servers before and no matter the size it has killed servers if not immediately then over time. I don't really know you from the server and if you are new then I understand how you would think this is a good idea. I am not gonna say OOF THIS IS A BIG POOPY STAIN ON MY DAY AND THIS IS SUCH A BAD IDEA I will just say that we will need to slowly trim fat in order for it to actually work. If you actually make a suggestion to the server make sure its not touching my boys (GM), a lot of them will leave the server if they are removed. As of right now and the way you have it all set up... A huge -1

• Agree 3
5 hours ago, misfit said:

each battalion i put is every task possible on the field so lets say a GM member was removed. GM is a marine based battalion which is a form of light infantry, They could then join 501st

What are you kidding me? the way the battalions are run and how we do things are completely different from each other. There are few things we have in common mainly being an attack battalion

40 minutes ago, Bolt said:

41st was a mix of pretty much everything they were an attack/defense/recon battalion. Not all battalions in lore were assigned to one thing. Also saying 41st isn't a recon battalion is technically correct but not correct, most of the vehicle in lore used by the 41st was used for recon. Also, recon wasn't there main focus like 91st.  @Bolt

Edited by J.Jefferson
  • Disagree 1

Former Positions: 

• 41st XO
  • 41st Green Leader
  • 41st Faie
  • Temple Guard Manager/Cin
  • Overseer
  • Gamemaster
5 minutes ago, J.Jefferson said:

41st was a mix of pretty much everything they were an attack/defense/recon battalion. Not all battalions in lore were assigned to one thing. Also saying 41st isn't a recon battalion is technically correct but not correct, most of the vehicle in lore used by the 41st was used for recon. Also, recon wasn't there main focus like 91st.  @Bolt

Lore wise every battalion would have their own Recon, Main force, and special forces. Just due to the fact that there was only 1 battalion per ship and they had to be equipped for every thing. And if we want it hella lore and to cut down on battalions why not just One battalion and 1 or 2 Jedi since that is "Lore"

• Agree 3

I am always against every battalion having every specialty because it gets to the point where you have 20 guys on in your battalion but literally NONE of them are basic troopers of the battalion they all have some specialty and that gets annoying fast. Also when there are 500 jobs you're right it floods up the server and leaves for a lot of pointless jobs. But with this server I believe that BCMDs and other leaders have been able to balance their men into each one for the most part and so far there have not been any issues. and Honestly we could probably add a battalion or two (not saying we should) and each battalion would still be fairly populated.

Overall -1 as I see a framework but its poorly executed and this would cause a disruption to the server that is not needed right before a new map and other big updates.

• Agree 2

:)

8 hours ago, StoneWall_S said:

True 91st is needed, but I feel DU and 104th really have no purpose anymore.

Boi 104th is the battalion which does both negotiations and tanks and yet we're not needed? lol 

• Agree 2

Not a Medal of Valour recipient 

Terrible fucking idea. So what i get is that you want to remove half off the battalions on the server?. Dude people have spent time working on Roster etc... You just want to wipe all that bad idea. Also the Trainings, Tryouts, and all those docs. Overall bad idea.

Also all the battalion models are getting recreated by the Model Designers, and all the battalions they have worked on so far you want remove. Bad Idea

Edited by Joshua
  • Agree 1
  • Disagree 1