Downsizing

Notmisfit

58 minutes ago, Snadvich said:

I’m pretty sure everyone apart of those batts would most likely leave or at least a major chunk and switch to another Star Wars RP server 

id just go where ever my batt members go. the 104th travel in a pack after all ;)

• Agree 1

I want to know how long you've spent with the community, because suggesting something like this makes me think that you're relatively new to Synergy. 

If you knew our community better, you'd know that if this went through half of the playerbase would pack up and leave.

This is a good idea, however it would not work for Synergy.

• Agree 3
1 hour ago, JBFox said:

I want to know how long you've spent with the community, because suggesting something like this makes me think that you're relatively new to Synergy. 

If you knew our community better, you'd know that if this went through half of the playerbase would pack up and leave.

This is a good idea, however it would not work for Synergy.

First pleaae remove the rep u left me because its ruining my profile if u feel negative about it just comment, next this is my opinion and a way i think itd improve the experience 

• Disagree 2
13 minutes ago, misfit said:

First pleaae remove the rep u left me because its ruining my profile if u feel negative about it just comment, next this is my opinion and a way i think itd improve the experience 

When you post anything on the Forums you risk getting rep whether good or bad, this is a controversial topic that you started so people are going to react strongly one way or another.

• Agree 1
  • Disagree 1

I can’t fucking stress how much this would not work. First let’s talk about the battalions that get removed. MANY people would consider leaving if that happened to them, thats what I would do if my battalion the 104th got removed. Each battalion has always had their ups and downs on Synergy but mostly every time each battalion recovers and restarts the process. Just let me put it this way if you were in one of those battalions that were getting removed and let’s say you worked your way up from a low ranking trooper to a high officer, would you be very happy? The answer is no. I see your point but this will not work here. 

spacer.png

19 minutes ago, misfit said:

not going to happen bud just look at me. you just have to embrace the "meta"

• Agree 1
32 minutes ago, Banjans said:

I can’t fucking stress how much this would not work. First let’s talk about the battalions that get removed. MANY people would consider leaving if that happened to them, thats what I would do if my battalion the 104th got removed. Each battalion has always had their ups and downs on Synergy but mostly every time each battalion recovers and restarts the process. Just let me put it this way if you were in one of those battalions that were getting removed and let’s say you worked your way up from a low ranking trooper to a high officer, would you be very happy? The answer is no. I see your point but this will not work here. 

Couldn't have put it better myself! 
So obviously a -1 

Note: The variety of battalions is great because it offers a new experience of people, work, banter, fun and time in general. I come and go from battalions to enjoy all walks of life, corners and people on the server. These battalions give all people a place to feel comfortable. The amount of well structured battalions give the server a great variety in the community. Most Battalions portray a completely different feeling of the community. If we only had the Eight battalions you suggest it would take away the great variety of basically sub-communities.

• Agree 1

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

25 minutes ago, BigZach said:

Couldn't have put it better myself! 
So obviously a -1 

Note: The variety of battalions is great because it offers a new experience of people, work, banter, fun and time in general. I come and go from battalions to enjoy all walks of life, corners and people on the server. These battalions give all people a place to feel comfortable. The amount of well structured battalions give the server a great variety in the community. Most Battalions portray a completely different feeling of the community. If we only had the Eight battalions you suggest it would take away the great variety of basically sub-communities.

Battalions are there for reasons, doesnt really make sense in having 4 battalions that basically do the same thing. I understand the point your making saying its a social and community thing. Thats not my point, my point is in the people being in more realistic approach. In actual realism thered probably only be 1 battalion per ship

9 minutes ago, misfit said:

Battalions are there for reasons, doesnt really make sense in having 4 battalions that basically do the same thing. I understand the point your making saying its a social and community thing. Thats not my point, my point is in the people being in more realistic approach. In actual realism thered probably only be 1 battalion per ship

Realistic? You do realize that not a lot of people give a shit about how realistic an RP server is. Some people just like variety in what batt they work with. Also the fact that some people don’t wanna be a 501st member or some people don’t wanna be 212th, they wanna be apart of the battalion that applies to what they like. Getting rid of this choice in favor of realism is a stupid idea 

Edited by Snadvich
  • Agree 5
14 minutes ago, misfit said:

It would also create a mass power wipe with many batts being removed and all of their hard work being shat on it would also need an incredible amount of change with the Regimentals and there would only be enough for one Senior Reg making the marshal useless. This is too much of a change for a server that is already incredibly structured. People like it the way it is. If it ain't broke, don't try and fix it.

"Synergy Roleplay is the new hope, a place where your voice can be heard and brought to life. As a community, we work in synergy to bring the game play you enjoy day in day out."

• Agree 1

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

3 hours ago, misfit said:

lowkey its ironic how all of you guys call me selfish but you rather resign then see a change that can improve the way the experience can be but oh well thats my opinion

People won't open up to a change which removes hard work they all put into their battalions

• Agree 2

bolt