Gearshift/Perri 212th CMD Cody App

Perri

Steam Name: Perri

RP Name: 212th Ghost Lead XO Gearshift/Fleet Commodore Perri

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:1:208133440

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 212th Attack Battalion

Experience: Over 1 Year in 212th on Synergy and Icefuse

Former MEDL, At the time made 212th somewhat a medic battalion

Former REGL, Maintained Operations made sure people were getting trained for certain jobs that they wanted to go for.

Current XO, Made sure our CMD's and Senior officers were doing their job/making sure they were happy with being here providing words of wisdom to Bring spirits up when they were down.

Former ARCO and ARCL, Influenced Troopers to strive for their best and to not give up, 

Intel Officer, Recording Stuff, Promos,Transfers,Recruits

Former Ghost Company Officer, Helped with Tryouts and Ghost Company Op's

Current Ghost Company Leader, Run Ghost Company Tryouts and maintain Ghost Company Numbers

Naval Experience:

Most Tryouts hosted currently in Naval

Intel Officer of Naval

Former QMO: Quartermaster Officer: Help train Current QM's in Naval

Currently: Fleet Commodore of Recruitment.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: I've been in the 212th for a long time" never been in any other Battalion" seen Cody after Cody go by I've been a Commander since August of last year and XO when they made XO. I've been a Officer under Necriss, Billiam, Mamba and CBlake.I have alot of Officer Experiemce, Experience in the Battalion. I never taken a ROA/LOA Ever, Been through the good and the Bad Times. I want to try to go for the next step.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: Yes

Availability: I would say 5 or 6PM CST-2 Am CST each day
More hours on my days off from work.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: Since it started + from The change over from Icefuse

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:Bring more fun back to the battalion, Bring the Family aspect back to the Battalion,  also I want  212th to be in a better spot with activity, Maintain Stability with its Officers "Always Communicate", have it be able to run on its own,  and have 212th be known as one of the best Battalions on the Server.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: Yes I do.

• Agree 2

Former Commander Cody "2 Terms,6 months"

Former Attack Regimental Commander

+1, you've stayed dedicated to your battalion. And dedication is impressive. I'd like to see what you've learned after all this time and how you can help you battalion. Good luck.

-Atk RegCommander Conillim/Conrad

Edited by conrad

spacer.pngspacer.png

Application may be a lil on the short side but quality over quantity as they may say. Anyway, experience is excellente and you are the most fittest to take the title, you have been through several generations which means you also have the wisdom to take care of many problems that may arise and are already have been a problem. Anyway +1 -CMD Oddball/Hazard

Edited by FlameHazard
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

HUGE +1 for this man, ive only see this man be kind all my interactions  have been great looking forward to more -SOBDE REG CMD WOENY

• Agree 1

+1 Best man for the job

Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

Banned

JUAN

Lol, me not making a roast or meme on here... First time for everything.

Sinyor Perri, I had the pleasure of being your GCL for a period of time here, and honestly you assisted me way more then you know. You truly are a hard worker and deserve a shot at cody. This is going to be a snazzy +1

• Agree 1

Current:

• CT Private Reggin
  • Youngling Billber (3 Years running)

Former:

• VET Admin
  • 187th Battalion Commander
  • 187th Executive Officer
  • 212th Ghost Company Lead
  • 212th ARC Lead
  • 212th Sharp Shooter Lead
  • 212th Commander Reed
  • Republic Medic Senior Officer
  • 41st Green Company
  • 41st 2ndLt
  • Ion Team Ras
  • RANCOR 2ndLt
  • 91st Captain
  • Shock 2ndLt

THIS MAN IS MY FUCKING INSPIRATION YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

+111111111111

-Commander Barlex/Shockpoint 

If you use the RC Shotgun you are automatically cringe.

Thiccest +1 of my life. Why hasn’t he been Cody yet?

Current: Rancor Panda | Honorary Consular

spacer.png
Ex: Delta 38, Kom'rk Skirata x2, Mereel Skirata, A'den Skirata, Omega Squad Fi (XO), Foxtrot MDMK, 327th 1stLT, 501st 1stLT, 212th MAJ, 41st WO, Alpha ARC 22 WO 'Aven', 212th 1stLT Lycanthrope

• Retired Founder

ɪғ ɪᴛ's ɴᴏᴛ ᴄʙʟᴀᴋᴇ, ᴛʜᴇɴ ɪᴛ sʜᴏᴜʟᴅ ʙᴇ ʏᴏᴜ.
ʏᴏᴜ ʙᴇᴇɴ 212ᴛʜ ᴅᴇᴅɪᴄᴀᴛᴇᴅ sɪɴᴄᴇ ɪ ᴀʀʀɪᴠᴇᴅ, ɪғ ɪ ᴀᴍ ᴄᴏʀʀᴇᴄᴛ.

ᴡʜᴀᴛ ᴀ ɢᴜʏ.
+1

• Agree 2
  • Founder
Founder

[ACCEPTED FOR INTERVIEW]

Contact a Director on Teamspeak by June 1st for your interview

• Agree 1
  • Founder
Founder

Accepted for the position of 212th Battalion Commander Cody. Your term ends on August 29th.