Matra's BCMD Bacara Application.

Matra

Steam Name: [SR] Matra [OVS]

RP Name: TRM 4thGME XO Matra

Steam ID (SteamID Finder): STEAM_0:0:48608699

Battalion or squad you are applying for: GM BCMD Bacara

Experience:

About a year or so on Icefuse before Synergy was even thought of. I was in 187th, for around a month until I joined Doom's unit. I reached 2ndlt in Doom's unit until I departed for GM.

I am one of the longest running members in GM apart from 2 others. I have been in GM for about a year and a half. So I definitely know how it runs. GM is practically all I know. I have been told all the lore possible in GM. Even the minor details. 

TRM - I have experience in commanding positions such as TRM

Overseer - I've made it to Overseer so I feel I have a pretty chill attitude and I am easy to talk to. I also love work, I would rather be piled on with work than just receiving a little bit of work.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

I am one of the longest-running members of Galactic Marines. I know how the battalion functions inside and out. I am not afraid of the amount of work. In fact, I would say I thrive under pressure. I also know all the lore GM has to offer, I have studied it, and even attended many lore sessions pertaining to Galactic Marines. I already have experience in many leadership positions such as Overseer and TRM. I feel I am one of the only people that can actually handle the job of being Bacara.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:

I know everything there is to know.

Availability:

On weekdays, 7 PM - 2 AM

On weekends, I am available virtually all times of the day.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:

Since it came out, and even before that on Icefuse.

Do you have a microphone?: Yes

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:

I want my battalion to be in a position to where I can hand the reigns of my battalion off. And to know that whoever I hand the reigns off to, will keep the battalion alive and well. I want the battalion to be prospering by the time I depart from Bacara.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

If I go inactive, I will resign myself.

• Agree 2

spacer.png

Currently: BCMD Bacara | TRO | SA

Previously: HA | TRM | BCMD Bacara x2 | CMD Keller x2

I have known Matra most of the time in the Galactic Marines, we have never been in any argument and I have not seen a single one of the men give a negative comment about him. He has taken the reigns of leadership seriously, I have always respected and trusted his judgement calls. Generally people I meet, I automatically file them in the *f-off* file, above *why isn't this person f-ing gone yet* drawer. But I have found respect in Matra, I respect only a few, so few so I may use one hand without a couple fingers. So I say, with my respect, honor, and all commitment I may offer, I say I would serve under him. 1+

-Signed

-Commander Keller(Smokes) of Keller's Unit

• Agree 4
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

+1 I know I'm inactive, and probably not relevant but this is a perfect opportunity for Matra to shine so I'm gonna insert my opinion.

• Agree 2

+1 I give you my full backing and I know you will hold the ideals of what GM is and what WE have been working for it to continue to be what it is.

With the support of the leadership within the battalion and I AM NOT leaving just yet.

• Agree 2

+1 Best Man For The Job 

• Agree 2
Spoiler

2ndAC Parjai-4 WO BadDog

Former:   Head Admin |TCO Commander Kix Mechanized Regimental Commander Obi Wan Kenobi Battalion Commander Cody | Wolfpack Commander Comet |104th Jedi Master Plo Koon |TRD |GMD | Overseer | 2ndAC Commander Barlex SO Major DU Commander |Waxer Foxtrot Adi Gallia Quinlan Vos Skywalker Consular leader Shadow leader Guardian Leader Gray Jedi Master Commodore Wilhuff  tarkin 

• Founder
Founder

+1

Hi, Im back for my part in the forums

+1

And if ANYONE says "Oh he doesn't play, he is a fucking minge, he knows NOTHING" I have something to say to you, FUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU!

This mans right here IS AWESOME! When I was in GM he was a cool dood, he was on A LOT! And he can take charge, if he doesn't get, Synergy will feel the WRATH of Raven again...

3 hours ago, TTRaven said:

Hi, Im back for my part in the forums

+1

And if ANYONE says "Oh he doesn't play, he is a fucking minge, he knows NOTHING" I have something to say to you, FUUUUUUUUUUCK YOU!

This mans right here IS AWESOME! When I was in GM he was a cool dood, he was on A LOT! And he can take charge, if he doesn't get, Synergy will feel the WRATH of Raven again...

#MatraIsaMinge? (jkLol)

• Agree 1