Gurk gurking away

Yes, 2nd resignation came in.

I thought about this during my LOA, it was hard to put out, but Im doing it. Im too busy with IRL stuff to get on. With both full time work, building on my degree and a family, I just do not have time anymore and dont want to hold up positions.

I came back the start of this year with the mentality to grind the shit out of everything, help the server and do what I love, which is GM work. I got VA again after a short amount of time and then worked my ass of during summer holidays and finally reached HA. I never planned on returning the first time, because I knew that a busy life was waiting for me after the summer, but these 2 dudes made me return @Rohan @blazin

I enjoyed every part of my return and I got to meet new awesome players in the community.

I wont tag any for the farewells cause you know who you are and the list will just be too long.

My HA position should be easy to fill, since there are alot of good hardworking VAs ready to step up.

Same goes with my BCMD position, where I sadly never got to have a full term on my record.

You can catch my playing Old School Runescape, adios.

• Friendly 5
  • Pay Respect 5

Bad Batch Hunter

Former: Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

Head Admin

o7 sorry to see you got champ

zeros_and_clutch.png?ex=66e330c2&is=66e1
                                                                                                                                          Kaiser
       Zeros          Clutch

• Director
Director

o7 eu loses yet another goat

Head Admin

I hope you return some day man. Love you and enjoy your time!

just saying, first time VA, second time HA, third time director?

• Agree 1

Current: Head Admin | Marshal Commander

Hope everything goes well mate IRL, o7

Current: Null 10 Jaing 
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd Officer , ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member, ARCM Colt, Dash 44, Wolfpack Mortar

this is oddly famliar.

o7 Gurk. Stop by sometime. Maybe dont work your ass off if you do though.

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Grand Master of the Order Yoda 
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate l Actually Private Crosshair l Mace Windu

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

NOOOOOOO NOT GURKATHAN, Farewell fellow 41st enjoyer. We didn’t get to talk much but you were a goat and I loved all the deployments you put out, Goodluck and have a blessed life with that family. 
    -Signed,

SlopDrop #1 Gurk Fan

Current: BCMD Gree

Former: GCO SUPL Fireball, Improcco REGL Nye

Veteran Admin

This is a sad day. You will be missed Gurk. Dont be afraid to hang out!

Current: Bad Batch Echo

Former: WAC-47 Battalion Commander Wolffe Mechanized Regimental Commander Clorox

Developer

stay safe gurky gurk
gurk-a-tron
gurkmeister
gurkster
gurkinator
gurktastic
the big gurk
gurkzilla

you were a blessing to the GM team from what i witnessed, lotta good work
i'll miss you saying in a monotone voice "the ship is going down" or something similar, always made me laugh

Edited by Jayarr
Head Admin

I'm glad that this time around we got to go through HS together. Wallah I'll bring you back as soon as you are done with school. Not a goodbye, but a see you later. :) 

Current: Palpatine

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter Improcco Nye Alpha-26 Maze | Walon Vau Yoda x2

Now there is only 2 options for Director. Sheesh. Slim pickins now

• Funny 1
  • Dumb 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Veteran Admin

These resignations are starting to hurt man. People I truly cared about on the server resigning is getting to me. Not sure how the old heads are doing this for years.

Gurk I wish you the best of luck in life both in regards to your family, and your pursuit of a degree. You're a good man and an excellent role model.

Come back eventually and we'll get to work on the full Arab Squad.

• Pay Respect 1
  • Based 1

Current: SPEC Regimental Commander Danny
Former: Walon Vau, CG Commander Danny, Battalion Commander Fox

This is truly a tragic resignation. You were a fantastic Hunter (even though you didn’t want to be him) but truly an even better BCMD. I feel like SOBDE has an extremely solid foundation to stay up on even in your absence because of you.

Enjoy the new found time not having to play on this addiction of a server with your family, degree, and job. I’m sure you’ll come back again sometime just to say hi, maybe even down the road come back for a third go. See ya round friend

Current Hunter, Former Techx2, Former AvenFormer Foxtrot, Former Eeth Koth

spacer.png

Gurk was one of the coolest guys I ever met on Synergy. I always enjoyed talking to him and I came back to the server when he got BCMD. While this is sad to see the 'ol Gurkmiester go, the gurkinator will return. One day.

Current: RC-3222 Omega Squad Private Atin
Former: Rancor Private, 21st CommanderCuy'val Dar Vhonte Tervho, Naval LT Dao Coruscant Guard CPT Thire, KU XO Charger

Veteran Admin

o7 I will miss you my man

Veteran Admin

Man Im going to miss my friend :( <3 Now I have no one to talk to about OSRS

Currently: 501st BCMD Rex  / Veteran Admin of le server
spacer.png

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil - CG CMD Hound/CMD Moose - 332nd Vaughn 

Veteran Admin

You left SOBDE heart broken :PepeHands:

We will miss you

Didn’t talk to you a whole lot but you seemed cool from the times we were in a channel together, enjoy life.

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog | Synr.gg discord admin|- Everything else i was

Veteran Admin

Gosh Darnit Gurk, I am very sad AGAIN.

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM  Questmaster Veteran Admin
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt | Rancor BCMD Blitz  Rancor Alpha-09 CMD Bana |SG WO Jayfon

11 hours ago, Gurk said:

Yes, 2nd resignation came in.

I thought about this during my LOA, it was hard to put out, but Im doing it. Im too busy with IRL stuff to get on. With both full time work, building on my degree and a family, I just do not have time anymore and dont want to hold up positions.

I came back the start of this year with the mentality to grind the shit out of everything, help the server and do what I love, which is GM work. I got VA again after a short amount of time and then worked my ass of during summer holidays and finally reached HA. I never planned on returning the first time, because I knew that a busy life was waiting for me after the summer, but these 2 dudes made me return @Rohan @blazin

I enjoyed every part of my return and I got to meet new awesome players in the community.

I wont tag any for the farewells cause you know who you are and the list will just be too long.

My HA position should be easy to fill, since there are alot of good hardworking VAs ready to step up.

Same goes with my BCMD position, where I sadly never got to have a full term on my record.

You can catch my playing Old School Runescape, adios.

welcome to the fun side of life

Best Null-7 Mereel
                                                                                                   #1 Rohan Hater