Blazin's Yoda Re app!

Head Admin

Steam Name: 

Blazin

RP Name: 

Yoda

Steam ID (Steam ID Finder): 

How many terms have you held the position?: 

How do you feel your previous term went?

Honestly I feel that my previous term was great. The Order has been averaging 20+ people daily, the Master+ team is extremely solid, and overall people seem happy with the direction that the Order has gone in. The worst part of my term has for sure been my actual Yoda roleplay. I suck at doing the Yoda voice. Yoda is a very RP heavy position and I don’t believe I have met anyone’s expectations there. Other than that, all issues that came up were dealt with in a timely manner.

Why do you wish to remain a Grand Master of the Order?: 

For a majority of term I was just set on applying for Specialized Regimental right when I finished. I spent a lot of time focusing on the 10% of things I didn’t have as Yoda, and completely overlooked the other 90% of things that I truly enjoyed about the position. As my term began wrapping up, I realized that there just isn't anything I wanna do more than to keep helping Jedi as much as I could. This time around, I want to go all in with Jedi. I wish to be Yoda, do my staff work, and nothing else. I feel that I missed a lot of potential RP because I was so dead set on solving the issues I wanted to at first. Adding onto my previous reasons, I want to focus on building a successor for the Order. This way the Order has more of a long term plan, rather than hoping someone applies and passes the interview after my term. 

Current availability: 

Monday- All day

Tuesday-Sunday: Anytime after 5pm (can still be around on discord before then)

*This will vary depending on my work schedule 

What are some of your achievements in the order during your past term?: 

-The thing I’m most proud of. Full utilization of Knightwatch. Going public with this made a HUGE difference. This has helped us continuously grow the Master team as well as greatly increased transparency. 

-Changed the HC individual perms to give Windu a bigger role and take the load off the Chief Instructor position

-Simplified the rank requirements (#typicalyodamove)

-Implemented a High Council shadow program. This program has been in hibernation for a bit, but now that the Council is full again it will be starting back up. This will really prepare Council members to move up to High Council if there are ever openings. 

-Increased interactions between the Master+ team and everyone below them. As dumb as the polls may seem, I really believe that small things like that can lead to really meaningful conversations. This also ties in with the public Knightwatch. 

-Structured my CMD team to handle the Order in my absence. With the new permissions, the workload is spread very evenly. Even if myself or any of my CMDs aren’t around it’s very easy to fill in for one another with the slight changes. 

-Gave Padawans more opportunities by lowering the rank requirement for Branch Leads to Padawan Disciple. This allowed Padawans to really make names for themselves and move up within the Order. 

What improvements or changes do you plan on making within the Jedi order?:

To be completely honest, as of right now there aren't any changes I want to make. I’ve changed all the things that I wanted to throughout my term and at this point I believe seeing how those things continue to play out before doing anything else is a better move. I’d just like to deal with issues as they arrive and keep the Order stable. I am strongly against changing things just to say I changed something and I believe this mentality is why my first term went so well. I understand many people may be thrown off by my lack of changes here and it may seem like I do not care enough to come up with anything but that is not the case! As for improvements, I’d like to focus a good bit of my time into helping others grow. I want to smooth out the system of going from Knight to Master as much as possible to keep the Order growing. I’d like to heavily improve the relations between Jedi and the other 2 Factions as well. I feel that we focused too much on integrating with the battalions and just forgot about Naval and Civilian. Lastly, I would love to really find a higher purpose for Council. I feel as though the distinction isn’t truly there between Council Member and Master and I’d like to continue working with them to give them more purpose. 

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

• Winner 1

Current: Yoda 

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter Improcco Nye Alpha-26 Maze | Walon Vau

Not reading the yap 

Got Yoda lost all his HC Biased his friends into it

+1

• Funny 1

Current: 

Former:  6  LT Kom'rk | Rancor Knight Halsey | Shaak Ti  | Branch Overseer  Kit Fisto | Bardan Jusik | QuestMaster

@blazinWhat are your thoughts as a past Military Advisor on previous Anakins during your time as MA all being HA+? Do you think this had anything with you reaching VA? Thoughts on favortism?

• Funny 2
  • Informative 1

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

Head Admin
1 minute ago, Crimson said:

@blazinWhat are your thoughts as a past Military Advisor on previous Anakins during your time as MA all being HA+? Do you think this had anything with you reaching VA? Thoughts on favortism?

My thoughts on favoritism are that it is unavoidable. People can sit here and say that they aren't biased whatsoever but that just isn't how the human brain works. Whether it is subconscious or blatant, it happens everywhere. Back to the question! All battalion jedi leads are chosen by their respective BCMDs. We are just here as a final check to make sure they aren't putting anyone up that has had past disciplinary issues or anything like that. None of the candidates that were put up had those issues, so I saw no reason to stop those promotions. :) 

• Winner 1
  • Informative 1

Former: Shaak Ti | Arligan Zey Kit Fisto | Luminara Unduli | Jedi Military Advisor | Null-10 Lieutenant JaingNull-6 Lieutenant Kom'rk Bad Batch Echo Bad Batch Hunter Improcco Nye Alpha-26 Maze | Walon Vau

1 minute ago, blazin said:

All battalion jedi leads are chosen by their respective BCMDs.

So you would shift the blame on the BCMDs if say the lore character disappeared and would have failed to pass either hours or trials quota?

+1,We gotta do this. IMO the server side is pretty much on a upwards trend. The jedi side is honestly at a good place. 

Edited by Pighen
correction

Current:  Jedi General A'sharad Hett

Former: Ki-Adi-Mundi | Simms

spacer.png

Head Admin
Just now, Crimson said:

So you would shift the blame on the BCMDs if say the lore character disappeared and would have failed to pass either hours or trials quota?

As long as they are meeting their Master quota on our side, we have no issues. If they aren't doing anything battalion side and their BCMD doesn't express that to the current MA then yea that is on them. There has to be a certain level of trust between the MA and the BCMDs so honest conversations can be had about it.

Just now, blazin said:

As long as they are meeting their Master quota on our side, we have no issues. If they aren't doing anything battalion side and their BCMD doesn't express that to the current MA then yea that is on them. There has to be a certain level of trust between the MA and the BCMDs so honest conversations can be had about it.

I didn't even read most of this, I just copy pasta this to ping you so you can see I +1. I would be worried for part 2 from my dad.

• Funny 1

Veteran Admin

+1 done a lot as yoda and i could see him doing alot more in future

Current: || VA || GMM ||  QuestMaster ||  2ndAC CMD WarMaster || 

+1 he gave me Windu 

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Mace Windu 
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate l Actually Private Crosshair

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

Head Admin
2 minutes ago, Bacta said:

After talking to the council 

eWysB8D.png

We do not think you fit the demands of what we need sorry loser

This is why Toaster is a better EK group leader than you. 

• Funny 1

+1

Dawg. Yoda has been the Yoda I have had my entire time on the server, and he has by far been one of the best Jedi HC I have spent my time around, not to mention the man has an insane amount of push to just want to do something for the Jedi, and is active amongst them. Love the man. Hope to see you continue being yoda! and W Yoda Fish Tank

Edited by IamSquid

spacer.pngThe One, The Only, The Squid

Veteran Admin

Holy shit you have so many Glazers it's honestly insane. You could have written "I'm wiping all of Jedi for fun in your app" and you would get the exact same replies.

On that note

Blazin is my friend and I like him. Best Yoda ever.
+1 :)

• Funny 1

Current: SPEC Regimental Commander Danny
Former: Walon Vau, CG Commander Danny, Battalion Commander Fox

Veteran Admin

5/5/5

Yeah the yoda event was pretty good, would really like to see more green frogs during the event but was pretty content with the amount we got.

You need to start doing the voice though otherwise Imma have to commander report you and unlucky buddy u will lose...|

Oh shit this isnt an AAR?

+1

Currently: 501st BCMD Rex  / Veteran Admin of le server
spacer.png

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil - CG CMD Hound/CMD Moose - 332nd Vaughn 

+1 Doing good as Yoda and you are still a good YODA !

Current TCO REGL CPT Fives

Former: 41st ARC CPT Musicboy| 21st SGM Musicboy |Doom Unit CPL EJ| Improcco WO Nye| Plo Koon | Senior Senator Lux Bonteri | Guardian Lead | Vice Chairman | Master Kit FistoSenator Gume | Council Member

spacer.png

+1 I don’t even play but this man be active in discord and being open is crazy. Hope he get palpy one day 

Current: Null 10 Jaing 
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd Officer , ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member, ARCM Colt, Dash 44, Wolfpack Mortar

Veteran Admin

+1 

Gotta support my fellow Habibi

Developer

+1  sigma

Blazin has done exceptional work as Yoda and im excited to see what he can do next. +1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

+1

What can I say. Blazin has done very well. Deserves every +1 he gets, deserves everything he works for. Worked with him for a while and he strives for more, and does more. Good man, get him this second Yoda Term, also.

@blazin I'll make this a -1 if you don't do the voice this time.

• Pay Respect 1

+1, I mean there is no doubt he be the only one ready for Yoda again.

Current Architect of Shadows Master Kit Fisto | Former Boss, Former Fixer, Former Sev

Former Jaing, Former Prudii

Former Bardan Jusik/Skirata

Former SOBDE Regimental Commander 

By the power invested in me and the Synergy Roleplay Jedi Master Eeth Koth you have my 

+1

Former: Tiplee, TC Ayar, Chief of Communications Coburn (Assisted with creating ATC)                                                                               
Current: Master Eeth Koth

GM Leadership

+1 Blazin is a good roomate 

Current: BOOM
Former: 501st BCMD Rex 332nd Captain Vaughn (x2) | Torrent Company Commander Appo | Veteran Admin Game Master Manager | 501st Regimental Advisor | 332nd Officer Vyse (x3) | TC Officer Kano | TC Officer Tup | TC Dogma GCO CPT Waxer | GCO SUPL Wooley 2ndAC Parjai
481269431afcc1d73846d7df52dab4e0.gif

Veteran Admin

+1 if I have to

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM  Questmaster Veteran Admin
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt | Rancor BCMD Blitz  Rancor Alpha-09 CMD Bana |SG WO Jayfon

• Director
Director

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Director
Director

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED