Brooklyn's SOBDE BCMD Application

Steam Name: Brooklyn
RP Name: Kal Skirata
Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:196195559
Battalion or squad you are applying for: SOBDE BCMD

Experience:
I didn’t wanna write all this out, but at this point it’s too long not to.

Bounty Hunter: [Feb. 2021 - Now]
    Clan Leader of Aurodium Sword
    Clan Leader of Solus
    Guild Marshal x3
    Guild Lieutenant
    Guild Leader (Two Terms)
    Governor of Izada

104th: [Feb. 2019 - May 2019] - [Feb. 2020 - July 2020] - [July 2021 - Now]
    104th SFC SUPO Slender
    Wolfpack HVYL 1stLT Sinker
    -------------------------
    104th HVYL MAJ Brooklyn
    Wolfpack Lead REGL XO Comet
    BCMD Wolffe
    Wolfpack ARCL Major Dash-29
    BCMD Wolffe

41st: [May 2019 - Nov. 2019] - [Feb. 2021 - Feb. 2021]
    41stGC Sharpshooter 2ndLT Brooks
    41stGCO ARCL CMD Brooklyn
    41st ITDD / CDO (Chief Disciplinary)
    41st Battalion Commander Gree
    41st GCL XO Faie

DU: [Nov. 2019 - Nov. 2019]
    DU ARC CPT Brooklyn

Rancor: [Dec. 2019 - Feb. 2020] - [Aug. 2020 - Jan. 2021] - [Dec. 2021 - May 2022] - [Sep. 2022 - Now]
    Rancor RTL 1stLT Brooklyn
    Alpha-98 1stLT Nate
    Alpha-17 Captain Alpha
    Alpha-77 Major Fordo
    Rancor Commander Havoc
    Alpha-66 MSG Muzzle
    Alpha-17 Captain Alpha
    Alpha-78 XO Valiant
    Alpha-66 2ndLT Muzzle
    Alpha-77 Captain Fordo
    Alpha-17 XO Alpha
    Alpha-78 2ndLT Valiant
    Alpha-26 Major Maze
    BCMD Blitz

21st Nova Corps: [Jan. 2021 - Feb. 2021]
    21stSO Lead 2ndLT Brooklyn
    21stKU Captain Keller

Recon Regimental Commander: [Feb. 2021 - April 2021]

SOBDE: [April 2021 - July 2021] - [Oct. 2021 - Nov. 2021] - [Feb. 2022 - Nov. 2022] - [Mar. 2023 - Now]
    Bad Batch Crosshair [Rank: LTC]
    Omega Squad 36 EOD Darman [Rank: SFC]
    Iri Camas [Rank: MSG]
    Jedi Commander Bardan Jusik [Rank: 2ndLT]
    Jedi General Arligan Zey [Rank: XO]
    Jedi General Bardan Jusik [Rank: PVT]
    Kal Skirata [Rank: CMD]

Jedi Order: [Feb. 2022 - Now]
    Bardan Jusik
    Jedi Commander
    Jedi Master
    Jedi General
    Director Arligan Zey
    Council Member A’sharad Hett

Marshal Commander: [May 2022 - June 2022]

Fleet Admiral Yularen: [May 2023 - Aug 2023]

Chancellor Palpatine: [Aug 2023 - Nov 2023]

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:
    I’m going to break this up into a few sections:

Track Record - Every battalion, except 41st, that I have been in charge of ended on an extremely high note. High activity, stable and sound structure, and a really engaged core of members that could pick up when my time ended. I intend to have SOBDE no different than that. There are a really good bit of people that are trying to arc out and demonstrate that they want to progress and get better, which will only continue under me. My style of leadership leads to gutting a lot of things about a battalion's structure to refine the processes so they don’t need to be touched. While SOBDE is close, there are still quite a few things needing to be worked on, which I’ll say below.

Time In Battalion - Funny way of putting it I know. But collectively I have been in SOBDE for around 2 years. Being 2nd in my most time spent behind Rancor at 3 ½ years. I have been on both sides of SOBDE’s structure with Jedi and Clone. Becoming CMD/XO in both those times. I was also around during its previous arrangement as a Regiment, and have been able to use knowledge from that time to better SOBDE in its current form. While there is only so much you can do with a lore character battalion, time and time again it has been proven you can do a lot if you put your mind to it.

Respect - I can confidently say that I hold respect from everyone in the battalion currently, which is huge, because respect for someone and knowing someone are two extremely different things. I explain my thoughts to everyone so they understand why something might be good or bad, and do my best to keep others included at all times. Except in TS. We ONLY talk in the Null TS. Joking aside, the battalion is going to need someone that they know will better them, and I know I can do that.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?:
Yes, I do.

Availability:
In Game:
Monday - Friday:  5pm - 11:30pm EST
Saturday & Sunday: 9am - 12am EST

Discord:
My job allows me to be on my phone pretty much all day. So I am basically available 17 hours a day for 7 days a week. Only time I am not is when I am sleeping.

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?:
Too long.

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes, I do.

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?:
    There are a few things I would like to touch on with this question. I’ll throw a TLDR at the bottom for all you non-readers.

Quotas - As it stands right now, we have a Bi-Weekly quota that consists of 25 hours of playtime and 2 trainings. While I don’t see an issue with this exactly, there are some things to clarify on:
We need to set a hard strike limit. When this was put into place, we fluctuated between 2-3 strikes, as you could receive 2 strikes in 1 period. 1 for not doing trainings and 1 for not hitting hours.

Benchmarking - This is something I was super excited to work on, but because of massive loss in members, my focus had to be shifted. I’ll explain what this is and what it will do for SOBDE. Benchmarks is a form of repeatable trainings that tests you on various forms of RP ability and combat. This was created to provide a way for SOBDE to have our own form of competition that also makes them better.

• Why is this important?: Well, we tend to push out the same copy paste trainings for quota purposes, and this is something that targets a specific area of ability instead of just shooty shooty or boomy boomy. It is important that if we house the most lucrative positions on the server, then we should be at a level that compliments that status
  • When will this be done?: It is actively being worked on again, as SOBDE has filled its slots. It will most likely be ready for FULL Beta Testing by Sunday or early next week.

Outreach - Here’s a controversial topic in SOBDE, the use of Outreach! Right now it’s called “Taskforce” and it’s utilized to help battalions that are struggling, if they ask for our help. But at this point in time, it should serve a different purpose. We all know the phrase, battalion relations. 

• I want to point out this has NOT been fully fleshed out and I’m still thinking about how to best implement this, as it has failed hilariously in the past on multiple occasions. Stay tuned!

Giving Ranks A Meaning - Ranks in SOBDE have meant basically nothing for as long as it’s been around. Basically the scale goes like this:
PVT / Trial Week | SGT | Training Quota | WO+ change in quota

• I want to bring something to a couple of the other ranks that makes people want to strive for something other than Squad XO. Outreach could have a play in this, like being able to start outreach at X rank.
  • Same thing with Benchmarking. Being able to host sections of the training depending on proficiency and rank. 

Overall, there are a couple ideas I have, but nothing too concrete that I have my mind set on.

Reputation - It is pretty obvious the reputation of SOBDE is at an all time low. There are things being done to fix us internally, but other things require the help of the general player base. I’ll explain:

• Internally, we have cut all joking about Omega squad having black armor in game, those who violate that are subject to punishment
  • Internally, we are disallowing excessive joking on what is considered “politically correct” topics.

We are actively working on our image as what we have done in the past is now being reflected on the rest of the server. As for external things:

• Trying to get staff to stop spawning watermelons around Omega Squad members
  • Attempting to cut down on others blatantly bashing / targeting us in game for issues in the past that have since then been resolved

I’m not asking for everyone to bend the knee, but we have almost an entirely new generation of SOBDE here now, and them getting blamed for older members' mistakes is really not fun for them.

Cuy’val Dar - First, let me give a shoutout to our absolute gem of a member, Laxus. Anyways, I think we are at a point now where a serious change needs to be made. To Be honest, Cuy’val Dar was added in this form as a way to get another squad into SOBDE without server suggestions. Since that is the intention, we should go all the way with it.
Removing Arligan as its oversight and making Walon Vau the lead. A proper Squad Lead. This will follow the same application as other squad leads and be given roughly the same rights.
Revamping the tryout. The initial tryout was made by me, which followed the same layout as the original Walon Vau tryout. Now we should consider making the tryout fully fleshed out, instead of only two parts. 
Also, setting better rules in place for what they can and cannot do, so they don’t have to walk on eggshells or be treated as a lesser unit.

TLDR
Quota: Add strike limits
Benchmarking: a way to keep us active and striving to improve on in game ability
Outreach: Bring it back in a way that’s beneficial to everyone
Cuy’val Dar: Redo command structure, tryouts & rights

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:
Yes, I do.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?:
Yes, I do

Edited by Brooklyn
  • Pay Respect 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Veteran Admin

asian trying to read tiny note Meme Generator - Imgflip Me trying to read your experience

As someone who I think is liked by SOBDE? Having been in SODBE and NOT CONTRACTED ;)

You did make it fun and I liked and still do the interactions we have had! I like the plans laid out and hope to see them come to fruition! 

I normally do like to wait until the people within the correct umbrella +1/-1 but Ive been contacted in so know enough I like to think.

+1 Good luck! 

• Friendly 1

Currently: CG TKL MAJ Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

5 minutes ago, Edgar said:

+1 But can you make the font for your experience readable , I'm basically Asian so I can't see it.

I mean I can, it's just long

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

I don't really know what is different from this application to Lil J app, the same plan of making walon Vau squad lead has been stated over but this still has not been done.. What has been the long wait?

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

13 minutes ago, Bacta said:

I don't really know what is different from this application to Lil J app, the same plan of making walon Vau squad lead has been stated over but this still has not been done.. What has been the long wait?

Well, the initial priority is getting the actual SOBDE positions filled. First it was for Niner, then we are trying to get a Bardan. This is on back burner until we sort out or spots and the others issues we currently have.

26 minutes ago, Brooklyn said:

Well, the initial priority is getting the actual SOBDE positions filled. First it was for Niner, then we are trying to get a Bardan. This is on back burner until we sort out or spots and the others issues we currently have.

im gonna +1 this cause i do 1000% trust you as a leader but we all know SOBDE CMD team can multi task, i think delaying these tasks like this not only hinder progress but also make us look extremly slow, esp with how easy it is to pick a walon vau at this point of the squad life.

Edited by Bacta
  • Winner 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

I think your under qualified.

On a serious note. Do you think you could make a legitimate argument for Bardan and Etain being able to be master (and only sobde would get this), along with that could you elaborate on how you would approach jedi in sobde.

Secondly the section about reputation. Now I'm not going to say that sobde is completely unhinged.. but alot of what is said on your channels could easily get people banned in a normal battalion (blatant racism, use of the n word and gay slur) and it seems even when directors and head admins in the room this happens. Right now the teamspeak rules technically allow partially some of this as all of sobde exclusively use the sub unit channels, even changing the main channels to a public relations channel, I personally believe this a loophole being completely blown wide open and abused. Would you as bcmd crackdown on all of this and consider the subunit channels exempt from the teamspeak rules.

Either way +1

• Friendly 1

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

@Gears

1. No I don’t. While I have asked for this in the past, I fully support the argument that there aren’t enough lore knight jobs. And taking, in my opinion, the two best ones and making them master would cause a detriment. To be honest, it would also make Zey useless.

1.5. Jedi already has full integration within SOBDE. So there really isn’t much to do expect to make sure that the Jedi that do get in, are quality. We already have 2 very solid Jedi who can really roleplay. So I see zero issue right now. Only reason we don’t have a bardan right now is because of me. Because I always assist in a certain section.

2. I think you start getting into very dangerous territory with limiting this sort of thing. Especially if it’s only on one battalion. I don’t control the TS Rules. But I will abide by them. As it stands, I won’t crack down on the language. I will say that anyone who isn’t comfortable being in a channel with another member, only needs to speak up. That will be a different story. Currently, no one inside SOBDE has done that. For the last part I missed related to High Staff joining in, I don’t control these guys. 

Sorry, one more thing on the public relations channel. That was not made as a work around. It was made so we can talk with others without needing to people multiple people. Since a lot say we don’t talk to anyone.

I hope this answers your questions. If you want any other confirmation on something, feel free to ask!

GM Leadership

Three questions from your XO.

1. What would be the best solution to regulate without just cutting the rather free nature spirit of SOBDE? Of course i'm not condoning the kind of jokes and humor that has put us on blast as they really should not be made in the first place, but rather how would this be planned to be enforced and regulated?

2. Besides being someone have quite the list of experience, It's quite diverse. Are their long term plans for you in SOBDE or is this just a way to add to your list again?

3. What are your plans to capture the villian known as the Watermelon Bandit?

• Funny 1

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

1 minute ago, Crimson said:

1. What would be the best solution to regulate without just cutting the rather free nature spirit of SOBDE? Of course i'm not condoning the kind of jokes and humor that has put us on blast as they really should not be made in the first place, but rather how would this be planned to be enforced and regulated?

I won’t crack down on the language. I will say that anyone who isn’t comfortable being in a channel with another member, only needs to speak up. That will be a different story. Currently, no one inside SOBDE has done that. As for how to be enforced and regulated. Strikes / Demotions / Removals. However, the battalion announcements have actually worked far better than I thought it would.

2. Besides being someone have quite the list of experience, It's quite diverse. Are their long term plans for you in SOBDE or is this just a way to add to your list again?

SOBDE is where I intend to stay. Either clone or Jedi. I won't be leaving until my server resignation. Sorry, you aren't getting Kal yet son!

3. What are your plans to capture the villian known as the Watermelon Bandit?

I know what you mean here. If Staff are gonna keep spawning watermelons around Omega Squad. I have a 3 step program.

1. Spectate mode
2. Clipped
3. Sent to VA+

• Funny 1

4 minutes ago, DirtyDanLIT said:

Some questions:
1. How do you plan to address the issue of quota enforcement within your battalion, particularly regarding strike limits?
2. Can you elaborate on your proposed benchmarking system and how it will contribute to the improvement of in-game abilities within your battalion?
3. Regarding outreach efforts, what specific changes do you intend to implement to ensure it serves a more beneficial purpose for all parties involved?
4. How do you plan to improve the reputation of your battalion both internally and externally, considering the challenges faced in the past?
5. Could you explain the rationale behind your proposed changes to the command structure and tryout process for Cuy’val Dar, and how these changes will enhance the squad's effectiveness?
6. What strategies do you have in place to maintain high activity levels and engagement within your battalion throughout your term as Battalion Commander?
7. How will you balance maintaining respect from your battalion members while also ensuring accountability and adherence to rules and regulations?
8. Can you discuss the role of leadership in fostering a positive and inclusive atmosphere within the battalion, especially in light of past issues with internal dynamics?
9. How do you plan to address any potential conflicts or disagreements within your battalion, ensuring they are resolved in a fair and constructive manner?
10. What measures will you take to ensure transparency and effective communication with your battalion members regarding any changes or decisions made during your term as Battalion Commander?

You just told me this was chatgpt questions. 

GM Leadership

+1 Even tho this font is small for my 5:1 aspect eyes.

• Friendly 1

I did things for the server. idk what you want from me.

I have liked what I have seen from you in the past and if you can actually take SOBDE and make the culture better than I support this fully. I'm sure you have heard what people have problems about as in "SOBDE doesn't interact with the server" "SOBDE always keep to themselves" and recently that part of the culture has been getting better from you and LilJ's side. Please continue this! +1

• Friendly 1

Current : Rancor BCMD Blitz TRM 
Former : Obi-Wan Kenobi | Bultar Swan | Guild Marshall Rancor CMD Colt SG WO Jayfon

9 minutes ago, DirtyDanLIT said:

Honestly biggest question for me,
Do you plan on incorporating more transparency regarding direction and changes with the battalion? 

Of course. Hence why all suggestions I have for the battalion I put in the suggestions channel for all to see and discuss. I think this is a staple that we should all continue to do to stay on the same page.

+1 from being in null, iv seen no reasons that would suggest You'd be a bad BCMD. You've been trusted in the past with positions ranging all the way to palpy, in comparison this should be easy... 

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Man Of The Past

I’m completely bias and this could be a good role to fit your lacklustering resume for “past experience” +1

• Friendly 1

Current:  Bardan Jusik

Former:  6  LT Kom'rk | Rancor Knight Halsey | Shaak Ti  | Branch Overseer  Kit Fisto

Unfortunately I can't say that we've interacted very much, however I hear fantastic things and its clear that you're well respected on the server. Sad to see nothing listed in the Experience section but I'm sure you've got plenty. Definite +1 from me.

• Funny 1
Veteran Admin

+1, dude taught me stuff when I was Alpha 17, and made sure I had a good time when I joined SOBDE

• Friendly 1

Bad Batch Hunter

Former: Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

Gonna glaze for a minute.
Brooklyn is one of the few people i'd get on my knees for on this server,

Having been under Brooklyn (and above in Jedi) he's been a constant in this server. From what i've heard from several close friends his time as Wolffe was top 3 all time, I experienced his time as XO Zey under Void in SOBDE, I was a Commander under him when he was MCMD and i was being ARC trained while he was 17.  The amount of positive interactions i've had with this dude is crazy. Easily in my top 5 favorite people on the server. His work ethic is generally unmatched and his reputation on server (even to someone whos never met him and just reading this app for the first time) is held in a pristine light.  

His knowledge of SOBDE Jedi is solid. Having seen him be Bardan twice, Iri Camas (peak Brooklyn Jedi right there) and Zey, He knows what he did wrong and knows how to avoid/change those mistakes because of it. 
As Yularen and Palpatine you pushed heavy for Naval and set it up to be put into great hands with Gohn. 

He will 100% help the situation in SOBDE. 

Huge +1
(throwback)

addtext_com_MjA1NDQ3MzQ1OQ.jpg?ex=664d0e

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Mace Windu
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti l Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate

53dc4d38968cd2efbfb3e4f0a0b3aa7a.gif?ex=

+1 brookyn get founder already 

• Friendly 1

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone 

As one of the few people who a vested interested in Cuy'val Dar I have questions regarding the squad.

1. As of now, Cuy'val Dar is (subjectively) worse than contracted hunters. Every time they spawn in, they need to have their models set and kit weapons given. They are not allowed in brig/ER/BCC without SOBDE escort and they dont have their own channel in the teamspeak. What changes do you plan to implement to improve the squad's quality of life and retention?

2. The few people interested in joining the squad have no interest in the characters/squad but rather to join SOBDE (Grey RC moment). How would you plan to combat this?

3. Do you honestly think Cuy'val Dar has a future on the server? 

• Informative 1
49 minutes ago, Mystic said:

Gonna glaze for a minute.
Brooklyn is one of the few people i'd get on my knees for on this server,

Having been under Brooklyn (and above in Jedi) he's been a constant in this server. From what i've heard from several close friends his time as Wolffe was top 3 all time, I experienced his time as XO Zey under Void in SOBDE, I was a Commander under him when he was MCMD and i was being ARC trained while he was 17.  The amount of positive interactions i've had with this dude is crazy. Easily in my top 5 favorite people on the server. His work ethic is generally unmatched and his reputation on server (even to someone whos never met him and just reading this app for the first time) is held in a pristine light.  

His knowledge of SOBDE Jedi is solid. Having seen him be Bardan twice, Iri Camas (peak Brooklyn Jedi right there) and Zey, He knows what he did wrong and knows how to avoid/change those mistakes because of it. 
As Yularen and Palpatine you pushed heavy for Naval and set it up to be put into great hands with Gohn. 

He will 100% help the situation in SOBDE. 

Huge +1
(throwback)

addtext_com_MjA1NDQ3MzQ1OQ.jpg?ex=664d0e

+1 
Couldn't have said it better tbh. 
Sometimes I wish I could have been in Null so I could Brooklyn Kal'buir

• Friendly 1
5 minutes ago, Crab_Shack said:

1. As of now, Cuy'val Dar is (subjectively) worse than contracted hunters. Every time they spawn in, they need to have their models set and kit weapons given. They are not allowed in brig/ER/BCC without SOBDE escort and they dont have their own channel in the teamspeak. What changes do you plan to implement to improve the squad's quality of life and retention?

I would like to have them not chaperoned at all. But that will take the approval of some members of HC. Mainly Yularen. The Channel isn't something that they can get, as they are just a contracted group. I don't believe they are supposed to get weapons, but the models are something that can't be changed. Unless they choose to not use models. 

I think you misunderstand the unit's actual place on server. They are still hunters, falling under the same rules and regulations. SOBDE was only given the ability to use lore names & models. I have stated I want more for them. But it's not just an SOBDE thing to solve.

8 minutes ago, Crab_Shack said:

2. The few people interested in joining the squad have no interest in the characters/squad but rather to join SOBDE (Grey RC moment). How would you plan to combat this?

It was never meant to be treated this way. So all I can say is, if you view this as an easy in to SOBDE and don't actually want the characters you are going for. I'd rather you never show up to tryouts.

9 minutes ago, Crab_Shack said:

3. Do you honestly think Cuy'val Dar has a future on the server? 

Yes. It just needs some work. It's the first time it was brought on the server in this way, so it won't be perfect right away.

GM Leadership
4 hours ago, Brooklyn said:

We already have 2 very solid Jedi who can really roleplay

I'm gonna cry. On the real, Brooklyn has the battalion's best interest at heart and he was basically the XO during Clutch's term. Huge +1

• Friendly 1

My time as Echo was shorter than Clutch's Yoda Term

Thanks for the quick response! I was always under the impression (mainly from the lore) that Cuy'val dar was more than just contracted hunters. I'm glad you feel that the squad has potential and I feel confident that you'd do right by the Cuy'val Dar.

+1

• Friendly 1

+1

trust you. Love you.

concerned a bit though - is this really what you want? Or do you just feel like you have to after LilJ’s denial? Are you hyped/excited/motivated to be BCMD or do you just feel obligated to run?

Yes, I do hate fat people.
Former Ordo Skirata

13 minutes ago, Eclipse said:

+1

trust you. Love you.

concerned a bit though - is this really what you want? Or do you just feel like you have to after LilJ’s denial? Are you hyped/excited/motivated to be BCMD or do you just feel obligated to run?

I want to run. However I do think people who haven't had the chance to should. I just don't like applying when someone else wants to get the experience

After working with you while I was BCMD and then for the time afterwards, you impressed me a lot. We had disagreements but you always kept the same goal as me in mind; bettering SOBDE for the server. Even when we had disagreements it was healthy, and we could easily discuss and see each others side, and find the perfect middle ground that would better the battalion. That quality on this server is almost unheard of and is part of what it takes to make a great leader. Bro is the best candidate, way too qualified for it tbh.

You're getting dangerously close to collecting all the BCMD infinity stones man.

+1

• Friendly 1

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

Former SOBDE BCMD Hunter

-1 not enough experience

you should familiarize yourself on the server a little more before doing a BCMD app

I wish you luck <3

• Pay Respect 1
  • Confused 1
  • Dumb 1
  • Bruh 1

Current: Dumbass, Omega 15 CPL Fi (Again...)

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

+1. Having been Spec Reg I understand some of the unique issues SOBDE faces, both because of its structure and insular nature. What really sells this app for me is you drawing a hard line and refusing to regulate non-malicious activity in the SOBDE teamspeak. I think one of the benefits of having experienced people in important positions like these, on an occasion, is that they remind everyone that this is first and foremost a game. 

In terms of Cuy'val Dar, I think the major thing SOBDE/The governor need to work for is getting the word out there. How do you plan on letting the server know this position even exists? There are tons of hunters who have no clue that you can even try out for this position. I think once you manage to keep the position consistently filled with high quality people the issue of kit and models will solve itself through sheer demand  

• Winner 1

Former: A lot of shit dude

3 hours ago, Bane said:

How do you plan on letting the server know this position even exists?

So one of the things we tried previously was @ing the Hunters in the incharacter channel. Basically gets everyones attention. But for those muting. We advertise in game for it. The positions have gotten filled up relatively quickly in the past, but we havent done any tryouts for it since Joyboy's resignation from Arligan. Hoping to start up very soon though!

As for what can be done beyond that, I believe in not cramming it down everyones throat. So everything UP to that point is all in the field

• Agree 1

I have no doubt you can succeed in this position and could possibly be the leader SOBDE needs to propel it forward.

However I want to know how you plan on balancing your time between Jedi High Council and SOBDE BCMD. I was around for both your Palpatine term and your Yularen term where your time on one character highly overtook your time on the other that being Bardan.  Both the jedi order and SOBDE are in need of leadership so do you fully believe you have the capability to make sure both positions get the time and dedication they deserve? Or will you resign from one if the other begins to fall short of expectations, and if so which would you choose? This is coming from someone who has failed at keeping two positions.

• Informative 1

Current:  CT Alpha-88 PVT Iceman
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | 41st BCMD Gree | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

• Director
Director

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Director
Director

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED