91st ARCL 

91st XO 

91st WAC-47 

41st Green Company MEDL 

212th 2ndAC MEDO 

21st SO ARFL 

21st SO MEDL 

104th MEDO Dire Squad MAJ Spitter

My first time coming to the server was several years ago, so I will recount it as best I can. I had been in the 41st for some time, serving as my first battalion However, I didn't truly play for keeps until I joined the 91st in 2019. The 91st was a small but well-knit battalion that welcomed me with open arms and truly sparked my interest in the server. It provided a great experience, leading me to meet several people to whom I am still quite close. I reached the role of MEDO early, at the rank of SSG, and continued to rise up the ranks, contributing to my battalion in the best way possible. As a CSM, I competed against three other individuals for WO Stew and won the role and rank in our interview process, moving me up into the officer corps for the first time.

Around this time, the 91st was going through a rough spot due to a large amount of inactivity. The Neyo of the time saw fit to promote several of our more promising officers to grant them more capabilities. I myself was jumped from Captain to Lieutenant Colonel and given more room to work in the 91st. Before Neyo's resignation, I was again promoted to Colonel and saw the next Neyo come into play. He saw fit to promote me to XO, and the two of us worked well together. When he was unavailable due to IRL issues, I became acting BCMD and held the battalion together as best I could. 

After the disbandment of the 91st, I took some time off, eventually rejoining Synergy and entering the 21st for a short time when the battalion was under reconstruction. Ultimately, I ended up transferring to the 41st, where I became MEDL and joined Green Company, though that would not be my permanent home either. After the 41st, I found my way to CG before retiring from the server for some time. Upon my return, I joined the 212th, where I curiously found myself as a MEDO at the rank of CPL. I eventually joined 2ndAC and even achieved MEDL. However, as times changed, I transferred back to the 21st. In the 21st, I became ARFL and joined SO before switching over to MEDL. Once again, after some time, I transferred, this time to the 104th

Upon joining the 104th, I requested a rank lock as initially, I had no interest in doing much. However, as time went on and the battalion found itself small and without a Wolffe, I found myself more interested in working to better the battalion. I applied for MEDO and received the position, putting myself to work bettering the MED branch while also trying to help the 104th build itself up. When Ghost came in as BCMD, I was a WO. Around this time, a few more of our members had joined, and we as a battalion were starting to pick up speed. I provided a mentor role to some of the newer players and eventually got the lore character "Dire Squad Spitter." Throughout my time in the 104th, I have watched it grow from a small battalion with a couple of active members to a large, successful battalion filled with dedicated and hardworking troops—a fact that makes me very proud to be a part of the 104th.

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?:

When I joined the 104th, the battalion was a small group of active people and a whole lot of either inactive troops or empty slots. Fast forward a few months, and the battalion is now thriving and chugging along greatly alongside some of the other big battalions. Throughout my time in the battalion, I have worked to be present and helpful in as much of the battalion as I can. When there are newer members looking for help, I always try to assist them with whatever they may need. When it comes to training, SIMS, and joint trainings, I work hard to ensure my presence is felt in all areas. When issues arise with the battalion, whether inside or out, I work to correct these issues fervently and ensure all parties involved understand the problem. With my high activity, I am easily recognized in the battalion and commonly referred to in matters, as I am always ready to provide my opinion.

There are few, if any, real problems left in the battalion, of which only two I cannot handle where I am. Should I become BCMD, I will ensure the 104th continues to prosper and better itself during my term and beyond. I have a firm belief that a battalion without a good BCMD will eventually stagnate, and I will not allow that to happen after all the hard work we as a battalion have put in to build the 104th back up. I have seen all Ghost did to build up the battalion, and I believe I can and will continue and finish what he started.

Availability: 

Monday and Tuesday 11:30 P.M. EST, Wednesday-Friday 3:30 P.M. EST-10:30 P.M. EST, Saturday and Sunday about any time. Discord availability is just about whenever should a question need answered

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: I started playing this server back in 2017, I do not remember the month

Do you have a microphone?: yes

Where do you want your battalion to be at the end of your term?:

It is my firm belief that Ghost was on the right track in all areas, as such some intentions of mine are carried over from various intentions he was not able to complete

Officers

The officers are in a great state as of current. From WO to CMD the officers are available, active and doing their jobs. As a BCMD I would like to make the slight change of reimplementing officer meetings to discuss more directly with the officers on various actions and directions to take the battalion. I will also be working hard to ensure the incentives we have in place are being enforced.  I want to assign the WO(s) to be the voice of the NCO corps in officer meetings, while ensuring they also partake in the NCO meetings I plan to implement. I also want to work closely with our two CMDs to ensure the officer core does not become too bloated and that the officers continue to fulfill their roles. 

NCOs 

The NCO core could use some work to revitalize its numbers. To start with I will be implementing incentives to ensure the NCOs are actively trying to recruit whether by transfer or CT. I may change some of the NCO promotion requirements to ensure that various activities do not stop with the disappearance of a rank requirement. I also want to bring back NCO meetings to ensure the NCOs have a space to voice and discuss their concerns. Finally I want to ensure that all NCOs are either mentoring a younger NCO or being mentored by an older NCO to ensure a build up of comradery and the passing down of experience. This will be achieved through a clearer assigning of mentorship to various NCOs.

Enlisted 

The enlisted are in good positions at the moment though recruitment of new enlisted could use some work. I want to ensure the implementation of the changes Ghost had wanted for the enlisted which include CPLs needing to be in a branch to be promoted to SGT and the change of the TIG requirement of PFC-SGT. For PFC>SPC, SPC>CPL, and CPL>SGT I want to make the TIG 2 days instead of 1.

Wolfpack

Wolfpack is in a great spot; all of the slots are filled, and the members work together seamlessly. I want Wolfpack to remain in a full state with all its members being productive. I aim to collaborate with Comet to ensure that Wolfpack is provided with subunit-type entertainments, training, and encounters to truly showcase their identity.

Dire Squad

Dire squad is likewise in a great spot however should I be promoted they will be looking for a new Spitter. I will work with Sprint to ensure that a replacement is found. Dire squad needs to be given its own image to stand on, as such I want to get our 104th officer WL exchanged for a dire squad HVY slot with the possible inclusion of dire squad troopers. I also will work to make various subunit type entertainments/trainings/encounters to build up their image. 

Regiments

HVY: Heavy is in a good spot, Heavy ordnance is full and the heavy leadership is filled out with competent and determined individuals. Like with all the regiments I expect to have common trainings and encounters to build them into their identity

ARF: ARF could use some work, I intend to work with the REGL and ARFL/Os to bolster their numbers as well as build some ARF specific entertainments and training. I also want to ensure the ARF leadership is filled in with the right people.

SUP: Support is still struggling but on the ups, We have gained a few supports join recently but the branch could use more growth. As such I intend to ensure a new SUPL is named and to work with the training capable battalions to ensure our SUP hopefuls are being given the opportunity to get the trainings they need

MED: Medical is small in numbers but strong in quality. I intend to work with the REGL and MEDL to build up more numbers for the branch, and ensure more top quality medics make up the branches numbers.

ARC: ARC has gone through a revival the past couple of weeks and at current is running well. Like with the other branches and subunits I want to make more branch specific trainings and entertainment

Jedi: Jedi has been the Achilles heel of the 104th. I intend to heavily promote the recruitment of new Jedi while better propping up the jedi we do have and bring them directly into the fold with the 104th both in games and in TS.  

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: yes

Head Admin

+1 

104th is in a really good spot right now in terms of activity. I think you have the leadership experience and overall attitude to run 104th successfully. 

• Pay Respect 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

+1 

2nd time is a charm

• Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Dumb 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

+1 I have been a part of the 104th now for 3 months.  In all of my time here, Clorox has been hands down the best and most fit candidate to lead the 104TH. Clorox is a natural-born leader and mentor, no matter what situation is at his feet he always breaks his back and pushes himself past his limits to achieve honor for himself and the battalion. Clorox is one of the few people I have ever met in my life that I can say remains unbiased no matter the situation as well. He is Fair and Impartial when no matter who is in question he always uses reasoning and digs deeper past the surface of problems to solve them in the most effective way possible. Clorox is a core beacon in the 104th community troopers rally to him no matter the cause and he leads them effectively and with lethality.  

• Informative 1
  • Friendly 1
Veteran Admin
1 minute ago, Bacta said:

Please Detail your time in 91st @Underpaidstaff

those are the first two paragraphs of my experience portion, is there anything in there that you would like further explained?

+1 iv known clorox for years especially during his time in the 91st and from what iv read, seen, and heard in the 104th hes been doing a great job within this battalion and look forward to seeing what he can do.

• Pay Respect 1
  • Dumb 3

Current: CG MED SSGT Spoof | Navy MED MCPO Spoof | Hunter Kravchenko | Jedi Master TGM Spoof
Prior: (2017) 104th MED CPL Spoof | CG MEDL LT Spoof | 501st CSM Spoof | 187th JT 2ndLT Spoof | 21st MED 2ndLT Spoof | (2019) 91st MEDL Lightning squad LTC Spoof | DU MED SGT Spoof | 104th MED SGT Spoof

$ Didn't ask $

spacer.png

+1 Best Spitter I had so far in Dire Squad, hope he becomes Wolffe, definitly deserves it even tho I´ll have to look for a new Spitter then ;-;

• Agree 1

Dire Squad Lead ARFL MAJ Sprint | Death Korps Leader Hunter Krampus | Senate Guard PFC Krampus| Navy RDC PO2 Krampus

21 hours ago, Mystic said:

+1 

2nd time is a charm

Lmao, Clorox has a lot of experience leading and being a officer and has been doing good work as spitter from what I've seen on my time back on synergy, If anyone can be Wolffe he's the best choice.

+1 

• Pay Respect 1

+1 Known you for a long time and I will say when you put your mind to something you will do it. You have done great over your time here and I would love to see you in a BCMD position. Hopefully this time around, the battalion won't be removed before you get an interview.

• Pay Respect 1

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

Veteran Admin

Urm Spitter my guy? +1 Every experience with him is a joy, I can only imagine how his own battalion looks up to him. When hosting a deployment or an event Ive never heard a unit quieten so quick. He seems to get the respect when needed. And thats from the outside

• Pay Respect 1

Currently: CG TKL CPT Hound / Gume Saam / Veteran Admin of le server

OG ranks - SO CMD Moose and First ever CPT Taggart  - The best Walon Vau - 212th Longshot -212th Boil

image0_0.jpg?Expires=1713869171&Signature=pQFr0NFqAAclPZeYNF7vhjGNiPkVMzCrH5co-1b6Ddw1rG4MIxfk17QXicML2RluDZGf6Cd17LvfdGdiXTTvScbv3iIjPv3jiDfNaPF4M-3pI2cbtrnaLpcnzt~XkWlzLxEZ3CD4hIo~SBuKePikssjLNIrqXs2pdyixwLeZPcXakqp~jqSnMKz8jBnMDAt-X2LnAx1X47sVHM3NeQkU4kKMnsAqrA~llVmvG-yVD32CB57Ak5Mb6V4jj87XqMSjpClxprk1RWL2RYawitVkPy49rMJvqj8-ofbmdIX5FlThB2BQCze2ateZjdaoD1xMVLWkWk2J0cB3OggMzdK9Ew__&Key-Pair-Id=K3RDDB1TZ8BHT8 

GM Leadership

+1 Full confidence in you to do great

Current:  41st BCMD Gree
Former: Rancor BCMD Blitz | SPEC RCMD | SOBDE BCMD | Anakin Skywalker | Plo Koon | Hunter | Echo | Muzzle | Alpha 17 | Guild LT

Veteran Admin

+1 this man is so stinky 

[+1]

I've spoken to this man a few times, but each time I encounter him it is nothing but a positive interaction. He is one of the few who genuinly show compassion and love for their battalion and are there to help it improve in every way. I know for a fact this man will bring the 104th further than it has been before. I know he has a genuine drive to improve the 104th battalion and its members in everyway possible. I am positive him being the Battalion Commander will improve the morale and productivity of the battalion. Major +1.

Clone Army | 21st Sergeant | Keller's Unit | ARC Trooper | NCO Core
Jedi Order | Jedi Knight | Unaligned

spacer.png

+1
I have known you for years, especially from your time in 91st and I was in 187th. ik you will lead 104th to a  great place to be. good luck my friend.

Edited by Soccer
  • Current:
  • CG Commander
  • CG Regimental Lead
  • Diplomatic Service Lead Stone
  • Naval Petty Officer 
  • Naval Zak
  • Jedi Master
  • Admin
  • Former:
  • 187th COL (Former)
  • 187th PLTL (Former)
  • 187th WO (Former)
  • 501st PLTL hawk (Former)
  • 501st COL (Former)
  • TRO (Former)
  • Game Master  (Former)
  • Senior Admin (Former)
  • GC Reed (Former)
  • CT (Former)
  • Temple Guard Lead (Former)
  • Serra Keto (Former)

+1 as his former BCMD I couldn’t agree more with others when they say Clorox is the best choice for the next Wolffe.

Hope to be back soon so good luck.

Current: Nothing

Formerly: 104th BCMD Wolffe, Wolfpack Warthog, WPXO, Dire Squad Tracer, 104th REGL, 104th CMD, 104th SUPL, 104th SUPO, Senior Admin

Ghost                    Elijah                 Hamm       

spacer.png   

• Management

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• 2 weeks later...
  • Director
Director

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED