RP Name:

Rear Admiral RSB Director Krennic

RP Rank: 

Rear Admiral

Steam ID:

STEAM_0:1:87120731 / 76561198134507191

Why should you become Admiral?:

Dedication

I have shown myself being dedicated to the Naval faction. It all started around march/april when a post was made on the Forums stating that Naval is dead and they wanted suggestions on how to revive it, and this is what got me on that path to start playing. Then and there I found something to do, since I never really found Naval fun looking at it from the outside but once I actually started playing I enjoyed every moment of it. All from the minor stuff such as managing the defcons during an event to roleplaying building up my characther. Since then it has been non stop playing for 5 months and counting.

Leadership

When I started on the server I did not know much about it, but ever since then I have learned and picked up stuff along the way. I have developed my own kind of leadership and looking at it I have climbed to Head Admin, Rear Admiral and many more positions and from the looks of things it has been working.

Activity

I am almost always available, even when I am in the EU my hours stretch very often into the NA Timezone. I believe myself to be one of the most active people that currently plays (non afk) on the server. I often reply to messages sent to me in discord within a couple of hours at most. 

Experience

I have gathered a staggering amount of experience all from managing a small group of people such as Torrent Company, to a much larger scale such as Naval as a whole. With this i am confident to go into the position as Yularen. 

Work Ethic

During my time on the server my work ethic has always been there. I put in 100% to the stuff I am doing. It goes from building a simple dupe for an event to achieving a position. I very rarely do something half good. My work ethic comes from the fact that I always strive to be better and do things better so I always look for an opportunity to improve to make sure everything is as good as it can be. I have shown this multiple times with me going in 100%. I:E. High Staff i put my mind to it and i achieved the position.  

Do you understand the purpose of Naval on the server?: 

It’s to be a pillar for all of the Republic forces, a way to inform them of what needs to be done during an event. They are there to make enjoyable roleplay for all of the community all from doing some minor entertainments such as bunk inspections all the way to doing negotiations with the Guild.

Availability:

10 am EST - 5pm EST Sunday-Thursday

10 am EST - 9pm EST Friday-Saturday

Give a brief overview of your achievements and experience on the server:

• Commander in 501st

• TCC in 501st

• Tup in 501st

• Appo in 501st

• Captain in DU

• Lancer in DU

• Rear Admiral in Naval

• Rampart in Naval

• Chief Medical Officer in Navy

• Warrant Officer in SOBDE

• Prudii in SOBDE

• Head Admin In Staff Team

I have noticed each time I have achieved a position you need to do hard work, you can’t just sit still and do nothing and achieve it.

Do you have a microphone?:

Yes

Where do you want the Naval to be at the end of your term?:

The goal for Naval as a whole at the end of my term is to make sure we have consistent numbers within it, so at all times there is someone on to grant a PTL Request. Someone to make sure we can have pilots up in the sky. I want it where Naval is respected among the troopers, where they listen to the commands that are given to them, if defcons are being called people go to their battlestations. I want the Navy to get the respect they deserve. 

As it goes for the Officers of the battalion, if I am not present I want them to be there as a pillar for the NCO’s. I want them to be able to answer any questions given their way about the faction.
The goal is to get them self-sufficient where I am not needed to be there to hold their hand to guide them, I want them all to be fit to apply and become the next Yularen.

How do you plan to change the Naval under your command?:

First of all is a way to make Naval more “attractive” to people to start it off. I am currently in the works of making Naval Missions. It's similar to the BH form, it will be a way to do something “unique” instead of only doing the ones given to you by the quest master. Once this is implemented I believe that this will attract a certain type of group.

A problem that occurs within Naval is that some of the current Naval is just sitting in a position and not doing much, and since Naval don’t really have a quota i will be enforcing this by making one for the NCOs and Officers, now this may be frowned upon in the beginning but in the long term, i see this as a way for Naval to interact with people more and making sure that we are being seen this may be a great way to increase the respect Naval deserves and show people that Naval is not only pressing buttons.

Officers currently do not have a lot of work other than being active, so with this I will be delegating work so I can teach them from the ground up. Once this is implemented they will have a say in the changes that are being made since they will be the ones creating the documents etc. This will be a great way for them to prepare to one day step up and run Naval without having someone to rely on.

Other than that there is not much I want to change with Naval as of now since our presence on the server is on the rise.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:

Yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your Admiral rank?:

Yes

• Winner 1

might if i step in here, Gohn ive known you for a while youre a good man, The position you have is already asking alot and with you applying for this position double the responsabilities and work will come down on you, im worried though about 1 thing, how are you planning on managing being Head Admin and an Regimental Commander at the same time? and will you have time to do both?

Greeting: youre bud Warmac

• Director
Director
21 minutes ago, Mr_warmacYT said:

might if i step in here, Gohn ive known you for a while youre a good man, The position you have is already asking alot and with you applying for this position double the responsabilities and work will come down on you, im worried though about 1 thing, how are you planning on managing being Head Admin and an Regimental Commander at the same time? and will you have time to do both?

Currently i have a lot of spare time, i basically go to work go home it may vary a bit but thats basically what takes up my time. So with that being said i have a lot of free time so managing 2 positions will not be that hard, since HA Work is not a full time job where i have to work all the time. If need be and i feel like i can't handle both of my positions due to time being the problem, i will step down from my staff position and focus on the regimental one instead.

Veteran Admin

+1 Let him cook

• Agree 1
Head Admin

Massive +1 for this, gohn is a dedicated member of the community and navy. He does a fantastic job and will make a great fleet admiral 

• Friendly 1

Current: BCMD Cody (FIRST IRISH & WELSH CODY)
Former Waxer | Former Boil | Former Wyler

+1 Gl

• Friendly 1

Current: Havoc ARC Overseer / Rancor MAJ  

Ex: Alpha-22 Aven Sage Manager

spacer.png

+1

• Friendly 1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week

+1 bro is him

• Agree 1

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

Former SOBDE BCMD Hunter

GM Leadership

+1 great fit

• Agree 1

Former:
Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

Head Admin

Carrying naval rn, HUGE +1. 

Extremely professional and can take control of a situation if it escapes the GAR. Wouldn't trust anyone else to be Yularen rn. 

• Friendly 1

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

• Management
Management

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• 2 weeks later...
  • Management
Management

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

• Winner 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk