Clutch's Mechanized RCMD Application

Clutch

Steam Name: Clutchhhx | Synr.gg

RP Name: 104th BCMD CC-3636 Wolffe

RP Rank: BCMD

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:239387446 & 76561198439040620

Regiment you are applying for: Mechanized Regiment.

Why should you become a Regimental Commander?:
I have been a long standing and experienced player on the server that has been playing since July of 2019. Currently I have been BCMD for a little over 4 months which has given me a lot of insight of what it means to be a great leader and be an example to the people that I work alongside with. Another reason I would like to be a Regimental Commander which is a little more personal is it has been a longstanding and personal goal of mine to become a Regimental Commander on the server and progress in the community as a whole. I’m also aware that I am a pretty approachable person to talk to when they have problems as well as I believe I am easy to work with and I think those are two big qualities I look for when seeing a successful Regimental Commander in the past. Finally, I believe with my current drive I have for the server and just Mechanized in general  I believe I can lead the Regiment to achieve great success, as I have been in high positions in each of the battalions, and know what the battalions wish to see more of.

Availability:
My work schedule varies each week, usually 5 days a week as well as in Discord basically 24/7. (Besides when I’m sleeping)

Give a brief overview of your achievements and experience on the server:
41st Officer under at least 5 different Grees
21st SSG-LTC Spark and Keller
Delta Squad Scorch
CG 1SG-CMD Stone
Jedi Lead Luminara Unduli
Mace Windu x2 (5 months in total)
7 day Yoda
TGL (RCMD equiv) Overseer Cin Drallig x2
CMD Plo Koon
Veteran Admin x2
104th REGO MAJ Comet
104th BCMD Wolffe (Nearly a term and a half)
Got BOTM under my first term of Wolffe.
Current: BCMD Wolffe

Do you have a microphone?:
Yes.

Where do you want your regiment to be at the end of your term?:

104th:
I’m currently leaving 104th in a spot that I believe to be good. In my eyes the 104th is the battalion that I am hoping that I won’t have to worry about much if I become Regimental, I want the 104th to be in a position to where I don’t need to give it as much attention compared to the other battalions in the regiment. I currently have 2 people that are willing to take the mantle of Wolffe (both of which I worked with extensively) if I do move up that I believe will continue their good leadership within the battalion and lead it successfully in my absence. The 104th is currently struggling with entertainments being held for the battalion to keep people interested and on the server after an event or something of the sort. I think with me being Regimental I would be able to help with that and get more joint trainings between the regiment that could help grow relations as well as the battalions training numbers.
TL;DR - 104th needs more engagement during downtime, which I can solve with joint trainings to include more people.

41st:
Currently I believe that 41st is slowly but surely going uphill with the new appointment of the current Gree, Torrin. I have strong belief in the current officer core in the battalion. There are a lot of new people in the battalion that are new to the server so there are no old bad habits that I see happening within the battalion. A problem that I see with 41st that I would like to get pushed more would be events for Alien Translation, it is rarely used due to gamemasters not utilizing it in their events and I believe as a VA and just staff in general I can help push for more of these Alien Translation based events to pique the interest and bring about more hosting of these trainings server wide. 41st is also making great strides to use the BARC speeders as much as possible lately, which I would love to support with recon based missions when working with other battalions, this way they aren’t working alone and doing strictly recon for their own battalion.
TL;DR - Push for events using BARC and AT to push the interest in these trainings much more. Push for more battalion engagement so the recon/data retrieval sounds much more useful than just transmitting it to themselves. Leading to more bonding and RP server wide.

21st:
I would say 21st is doing the worst out of the battalions in the Mechanized Regiment at the moment and it needs the most attention and it will be my main focus during my term if I were to get it. The biggest problem I see within the battalion is one activity, I want to give people reason to hop on the server and represent the 21st because I don’t see a whole lot of that at the moment. A way I want to encourage activity is giving rewards for recruits and trainings/entertainment such as credits for whoever hosts the most of each for the month. With that being said it brings me on to my second problem I see in the battalion which is recruitment. Recruitment in the battalion in my eyes is non-existent. I think not only rewarding members of the battalion will be beneficial but give people a reason to get on the server and grind for the most recruits and trainings. Adding to this, I would love to assist with their presence on server by recruiting interested players in their absence and/or hop onto a 21st job to further push the presence of their subunits/battalion with the correct permissions.
TL;DR - 21st needs presence, i will reward this by adding incentives as I did with 104th, and host recruitments in their absence. As well as reaching out to 21st Leadership some days and boosting their numbers/roleplay by occupying a sub-unit job/ getting permission to host TMC/Subunit tryouts. This also includes hopping in the 21st Teamspeak and running alongside them in deployments. This is something Stockings did during his Siege Reg term that really brought a great feeling to each of the battalions he ran with. This was an amazing idea I'd love to utilize.

Overall:
I believe overall I want the entire regiment to be thriving and be better than it has ever been before. My term limit is 3 months long and I want each battalion in the regiment to achieve battalion of the month. I know that is a bit of a stretch but I believe that it is something we can achieve as a regiment if we truly work together as one unit. I want Senior Officers in each of the battalions to be active and motivating the lower officer corps to where they then motivate the NCOs to always make sure something is going on during downtime.. I want the BCMDs to fully understand how to prepare their runner up for their positions and make sure that people who become officers will maintain their positions and do as an Officer should. I want the Mechanized Regiment to be fun, focused, and motivated to grow and achieve higher heights.
While this may seem far-fetched this is a goal and even just setting this up for the next Mech Reg is a step closer to improving.

How do you plan to improve relations within your regiment?:

My goal is to prioritize open communication and actively listen to the concerns and suggestions of my troops in the regiment. I plan to implement weekly training sessions and team-building exercises such as game nights in discord and combined events to enhance camaraderie and foster a supportive environment within the regiment. I believe Mechanized if it works well together can be an unstoppable force and maybe even compete with the Attack regiment number wise.
This will of course be something I reach out to each BCMD/CMD about and schedule weekly/bi-weekly to accommodate as many people as possible.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?:
Yes, I understand.

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your regimental commander rank?:
Yes, I am aware of the term limit and am prepared to reapply if necessary.

Edited by Clutchhhx

Kaiser                 Zeros                    Clutch
 3d9c751ebe7b1b10535d501c3cacff63.png

+1
What a dude. Amazing leadership. Mech is about to pop tf off

star-wars-the-bad-batch.gif

not to be hyperbolic but Clutch was one of the best BCMDs I have worked with (Next to Knight) when I was marshal, he was able to handle situations like a mature adult, and talking to him he was an extraordinarily reasonable and confident person throughout his time even when we disagreed with many votes I put up, I think he has been one of the best BCMD 104th has been seen with his very efficient leading style, he's dedicated to his craft, my favorite moment from him is when he left Bardan to focus on his full-time BCMD position!  (In reality is was when you got harassed when you first got BOTM, the way you handled it was one of the most mature things I have seen on the server I saw) 

Something i realized very early on my term with MECH was just how hard it is to manage a lot of them, For almost every Mech REG or BCMD in the regiment they had struggled to find their identity with them as they are constantly coming in and out,  it seems mech suffered the most with the recycle of mechanics and systems they had where they stunted the growth.

+1

Edited by Bacta

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

huh... half this application looks familiar.... +1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

This has been one of the best BCMD's I have personally ever worked with. He has the drive and spirit for this role and I see no other person fit for it. Mechanized for the win
+1 Clutch 

Former 327th Former DU Officer x2 Former 501st TC Last ATKO Former Blackout and Shortest JetFormer 41st GCD Cooker Former CIS Droideka Former 104th Wolpack Lead Warthog 212th GC Jedi Knight Siri Tachi 

"Certified Clover Crew Member"-Lucky IKEA Squad 2019-Omalic

Clutch can be one hell of a professional (sometimes) leaders that I had the pleasure to work with during my time as Jedi. Throughout most of our interactions, he has shown to be one hell of a BCMD, and this can be seen towards his efforts and work within the 104th. Would make a strong candidate for the Mechanized RCMD Role

+1

3 hours ago, Clutchhhx said:

7 day Yoda

At first I wasn't so sure about +1'ing this but those 7 days of Yoda really changed my mind and have me reassured.

+1 :)

• Winner 1

Current: Dumbass

Former: 501st ARFL LTC Boomer, 104th WP HVYL COL Sinker, Doom's Unit MEDL 1stLT Kortnul, 212th Ghost Company ARCL CPT Reed, Omega 15 CPT Fi, Omega 22 SGM Atin , Omega 09 CPT Niner , Veteran Admin x2

+1 clutch has been a great friend for years, I think he is a great fit for the job and that he is ready for the position. Good luck!

Current: Vango

Former: Mechanised Regimental | (First) 41st MEDL CMD Gett | 104th General Plo KoonNaval Commander Vango | Jedi General Adi Gallia Sinker | Serra Keto | Battalion Commander Wolffe

GM Leadership

Big respect to this man. Since I am a new BCMD, this guy made sure to ask me about my opinions and ideas within the Mechs. I definitely think he will do good in this position.

+1

Former:
Veteran Admin | Game Master Manager
CMD Alpha 17  | BCMD Gree 

Head Admin

+1 he can revive 21st! (if you grab people from 212th to help marines i will be sad)

Kaiser        Zeros        Clutch

spacer.png

On 7/26/2023 at 12:14 AM, Clutchhhx said:

This is something Stockings did during his Siege Reg term that really brought a great feeling to each of the battalions he ran with. This was an amazing idea I'd love to utilize.

Subtle Flex in my name 💯

+1 I would like to see you take the role of Mech regimental.  Not only to help 21st but create a better & more cohesive regiment for all of the battalions in the Mechanized Regiment (Siege goated though)

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

+1

Cool dude I bet he wouldn’t mess it up.

On 7/27/2023 at 2:05 PM, Pythin said:

+1 
I made you who you are 

I made you who you are

Ex HA | VA | SA | A | NA | GMC | GMM | GMO |
GM | GH | TRO x4? | TR | RTR | Hunter | Darman | Mereel | Fixer | Etain | Anakin | Hett | Base ops Commander | Forum Mod | Ahsoka x2| Tyzen Xebec | cooker | Jesse | Tup | warthog - Everything else i was

Only thing I don't like is the status of 104th. Iffy +1.

• Dumb 5

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

10 minutes ago, Slak said:

Only thing I don't like is the status of 104th. Iffy +1.

I would love to improve all the battalions in Mechanized! If you could elaborate what you mean so I can better and fix this that would be appreciated!

Edited by Clutchhhx

+1 The goat himself he did great in the 104th as a CO i Trust him.

Current: CG ARC SGM Beater |

Former: 41st ARC CPT Musicboy| 21st SGM Musicboy |Doom Unit CPL EJ| Improcco WO Nye| Plo Koon | Senior Senator Lux Bonteri | Guardian Lead | Vice Chairman | Master Kit FistoSenator Gume

5 minutes ago, Clutchhhx said:

I would love to improve all the battalions in Mechanized! If you could elaborate what you mean so I can better and fix this that would be appreciated!

Haven't seen an active 104th in a hot minute. 

See lack of leadership from the officer core. 

Do you have a confident replacement for Wolffe?

Not shaming your two terms but I just haven't seen a lot of activity since the beginning of your first term. Since then, only seen the same 3-5 people every day or maybe even less. Never see new faces and it never seemed to change. 

• Confused 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

26 minutes ago, Slak said:

Haven't seen an active 104th in a hot minute. 

See lack of leadership from the officer core. 

Do you have a confident replacement for Wolffe?

Not shaming your two terms but I just haven't seen a lot of activity since the beginning of your first term. Since then, only seen the same 3-5 people every day or maybe even less. Never see new faces and it never seemed to change. 

PSA: My grammar sucks ass so if you don't understand lmk

Thank you for the response!

To answer your first question, I believe that 104th as of recently has been doing pretty well with numbers at the moment with an average from 5-8 people during events and deployments or if we have a planned entertainment for everyone. We have a lot of people with weird work schedules so our activity its split throughout the day. This picture was taken not even a week ago for just a normal training I held, I believe maybe you play at different times than the 104th does. e55aaaa5229513fa2d80544923fd4080.png

To answer your second question leadership was something that I wanted to focus on within the office core which I stated in my reapplication for Wolffe as many of my officers are new or returning players to the community and I assure that I still plan to continue to help the newer officers I have move into their leadership positions.

To answer your third question I stated in my application under the "104th" section which in stated below, that I have 2 candidates for Wolffe if I do get this position that I believe would be able to take the mantle of Wolffe and hopefully surpass my accomplishments in the battalion!

On 7/26/2023 at 12:14 AM, Clutchhhx said:

I currently have 2 people that are willing to take the mantle of Wolffe (both of which I worked with extensively) if I do move up that I believe will continue their good leadership within the battalion and lead it successfully in my absence.

Finally to answer your last question I believe and my peers around me believe that I have helped out the battalion tremendously since the beginning of my term as when I first joined and applied for Wolffe we averaged maybe 2-3 people a day for around 30 minutes, little to say the battalion was struggling. During my first term the battalion achieved battalion of the month for our "comeback" and activity alone! Since the beginning of my first term I had a lot of people that were just sitting in positions doing nothing which I planned to change that to better the battalion and get new faces because the systems that were put in place by the previous Wolffe just weren't working and making the battalion struggle. There is only 1 person in the battalion besides myself that has been in the battalion since before my first term. I have brought a bunch of new and promising people in the battalion which lead to the battalion having over 110+ new recruits in the battalion. 32 said recruits have joined the battalion since the beginning of my second term! I'm not sure how the battalion looks from outside of the battalion but I think from the inside the battalion has grown tremendously without an end in sight.

Hopefully this answers your questions and if you have any more feel free to ask!

Edited by Clutchhhx
  • Winner 1

• Management

Congratulations, You have been ACCEPTED for a commander interview!

Please contact a Director to organise your interview.

Failure to do so within 7 DAYS of this post will result in the DENIAL of your application.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - PENDING

• Bruh 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

• Management

Congratulations! Your application for the position you applied for has been ACCEPTED!

Your term will end 3 MONTHS after this post. Good luck!

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - ACCEPTED

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk