Office of HC 4/24

Vote   

51 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Office of HC 4/24

Marshal : Mazen 

Good Morning, its been a while, sorry i have been going back and forth from LA, and in general I just kinda wanted to relax a bit now since were fully back we have some stuff to talk about and have fun.

The Commanders of Synergy have came together to have a couple of polling stuff, @meowthemeower

Discord_gnWrCUhZcv.png

As this vote has been pushed, this vote got a lot of buzz and it was super divided, last time i checked it was 11-11 when i called it, so now we have the community to have their choice, vote and discuss on this at the poll

Currently the commanders are discussing comms and trying to standardize communications in roleplay to ensure everyone is in a playing field, in around a week or two ill put it up for community discussion

NEW ATK REG!

We have a new ATK REG @Quassont hes a fantastic individual and super excited to see him move up in his position of power, 501st and 212th will be in a very good and healthy spot, esp with Quassont replacement of @KaiserNeinergetting Cody.

MY PLANS

Currently im just trying to make sure everything is going smooth and strong, i have had to play bad guy recently but overall its been good, currently getting ready to have the next BOTM announcement, overall it has been super smooth sailing for me, every battalion is in a good and strong state rn the goal is just bolstering it, now since i have a really good PC I am so excited to actually RP and have fun on the server 😎 the server has been booming alot more so right now we can just cruise on what we have properly set up and have a good development for the server.  I do hope we can get that last push and get the deployment server back.

Not as much as before tbh, I think next month were gonna be super busy so its nice to have this calm before the storm, i recommend really making sure your battalion is a strong base right now to prepare for all the high pop we are getting, if you need help/advice please dont be afraid to DM me, Marvel, or any Hc member we are here to help

IMG_8153.png

• Dumb 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

Head Admin
12 minutes ago, Bacta said:

Currently the commanders are discussing comms and trying to standardize communications in roleplay to ensure everyone is in a playing field, in around a week or two ill put it up for community discussion

Is this gonna be something like the NAVCOM thing you and I know of?

• Funny 1

Current: Head Admin | Specialized Regimental Commander

• Director
Director

I don’t think it should be a community rule it should be more dealt with in a case by case basis by the battalions that are having these problems. I understand wanting to have a standard to go off of but banning people from all battalions is alittle much. As mainly the people battalion hopping are newer people to the server trying to find their spot. But if everyone wants to go with “banning” people from all battalions it should be for a shorter period of maybe 2-3 days MAX. 

• Agree 3

Picture this. You’re new. You join a battalion and don’t like anyone there. You want to leave but if you do you can’t join a batt for 7 days. You must stay for 3 days. We’ll time to just go play on another server. 
I know we had the “you can ask a officer permission” thing when we last had this. But who wants to have to ask for permission. It just feels icky and awkward. Don’t force people to stay somewhere they don’t want to be. Give them easy outs. 

• Agree 4
  • Winner 2

spacer.pngspacer.png

Punishing Battalion Hoppers with a Clone Wide Blacklist is super anti new player and will only hurt our average population. People voting for this dont know the consequences this could have.

I -1d this in Cmd-voting and I will -1 it here... This Vote wasnt even more +1s in cmd-voting.

"oh you left before your 3 days, Well you cant go anywhere in the server for a week", Thats the mentality we are adopting with this passing. If people are really bothered about someone leaving after 1 Day then I really dont know what else to say. This is such a non issue yet we want to punish for it.

Ill end this post to my response in cmd-voting.

"In what way would this be benefiting to synergy as a whole. when someone gets a tryout, they don't get to see how a battalion works,. how a battalion acts or its personality and in a lot of cases it does not fit up to that new player, such then they would like to go elsewhere, for them to wait 3 days, not only will push them away, will also create a negative experience overall for that new player. To blacklist a player for 7 Days in ALL Battalions, Is not only against our Blacklist guidelines, but completely locks out a new player for 7 Days.. This is anti growth and is completely against our approach to wanting a better community."

• Agree 2

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

If someone truly is Battalion Hopping, then individual command teams can blacklist them if they see fit. This doesn't really provide any benefit and just has a huge con that can turn new players away from the server.

🌓🌙

8 hours ago, Gears said:

I -1d this in Cmd-voting and I will -1 it here... This Vote wasnt even more +1s in cmd-voting.

Want this to be clear it was 11-12, i see that as a contested vote and would rather have the community discuss, 

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

Battalion hopping is a very dated issue that doesn't really have a place moving forward. All it prevents is a minor annoyance for recruiters that want recruitment numbers for promotion anyway. Let people run around with their heads cut off if they want.

hi.

Why not take a different approach with it and move it to requiring new members of a Battalion speak to an Officer if they wish to leave. The officer cannot restrict them from leaving, but it provides valuable information of why they are leaving and what they can do to prevent it in the future. Beats restricting people to time.

a.) It removes bad blood. When people are forced to talk, they act a lot more mature comparative to DMs or Resignation channels.

b.) Informs the officer of a recruit leaving because of something in the battalion is wrong.

c.) Doesn't restrain new members from staying in a battalion they might not enjoy.

d.) Increases communication between officers of different battalions.

• Agree 1

Any sort of rule about Battalion Hopping is dumb, even blacklisting someone from a battalion for moving from one to another is stupid and just another way to push someone away.  Why would you ever want this?

• Agree 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

I think letting the battalion decide their own rules is best tbh. I know I've seen people swap between battalions almost every day, just rotating through, and it's frustrating to deal with. 

I don't think there needs to be a overall server rule, but allowing punishment case by case is super +1 to me

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg