Command Meeting Agenda | 02/24/2023

Marvel

• Management
Management

During today's CMD Meeting some topics were discussed and passed and I will be announcing these changes publicly on this post.

Topic 1 - SGT+ being able to train CRs
Moving forward SGTs and up can now be given the perms to train CRs without needing to be staff. All they have to do is contact an SA+ to get setup. CRs will apply to Battalion of the Month. The Battalion Trainer role on TS will indicate that you have been trained to train CRs.

Topic 2 - Changes to PTL rules
SOBDE, Alpha ARC, CPT+, and Knight+ are no longer allowed to leave without a PTL. Everyone must request PTL in order to leave the base. If you leave without PTL you will be arrested for going AWOL. However if there is an active combat scenario you may leave to deal with it as long as you comms in that you are leaving to do so.

Topic 3 - Changes to DB
The format for DB has changed. It now goes GM PTS -> CO PTS (HC and Jedi Master+ are included in this) -> Promotions (Battalions can now promote things other than ranks during DB like MEDO, HVYL, REGL, Subunits, Lore characters, etc.)

Topic 4 - Rahm Kota's Militia
Rahm Kota is a Knight/Master position in the Jedi Order that can recruit from the Civilian faction for their own personal Militia. This group will be recognized as a Republic Group and should be treated as such by the Republic.

Topic 5 - Boarding Training being wiped
212th have developed and finalized a new boarding training with some massive changes. With this being said we have approved for the training to be wiped. If you want this training you must be retrained which 212th will be pushing out very soon.

Topic 6 - Legacy Return Rank changes
The former return rank for Legacy members in battalions was LT but with constant changes to standards we have decided that we do not want anyone returning to the server with an officer rank. The new rank is SGM and below.

Current Projects
Revitalizing the Navy
The implementation of DU when we meet the requirements for their return
Distributing trainings to a secondary group ie. SOBDE owns Interrogation and they want to share it with Alpha ARCs
Standards and protocol

• Agree 1
  • Optimistic 1
  • Dumb 7

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

28 minutes ago, Marvel said:

(Battalions can now promote things other than ranks during DB like MEDO, HVYL, REGL, Subunits, Lore characters, etc.)

Having to listen to a 6 minute speech just to see the only HVY in a battalion get HVYL

• Funny 2
  • Optimistic 3

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

• Management
Management
2 minutes ago, Comics said:

Having to listen to a 6 minute speech just to see the only HVY in a battalion get HVYL

Jedi Knights are no longer allowed a PTS so we traded the time for more time it's like math or whatever

• Pay Respect 1
  • Bruh 1

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

1 hour ago, Marvel said:

SOBDE, Alpha ARC, CPT+, and Knight+ are no longer allowed to leave without a PTL. Everyone must request PTL in order to leave the base. If you leave without PTL you will be arrested for going AWOL. However if there is an active combat scenario you may leave to deal with it as long as you comms in that you are leaving to do so.

Will CPT+ and Masters (and Naval when they are on) be actually held to grant these rather than ignore them? It's consistently been the case that they ignore PTLs, as well as ATC and talking to BH about base passes. It's annoying as hell to have to sit at the main gate for 5 minutes waiting for someone to accept a PTL, having to send multiple messages, when they're clearly online jumping around brainlessly. It's a consistent failure of the server-wide officer+ in that regard, and it's ridiculous that it's an issue when it takes 3 seconds to grant someone.

• Agree 2

Current: Nothing

Former Vice Chairman Mas Amedda | Former Senior Senator Meena TillsFormer 41st BCMD Gree (Shrimp) | Former 501st Major Kix  | Former Senior Admin

3 hours ago, Marvel said:

The implementation of DU when we meet the requirements for their return

Also obligatory DU main etc... yes I want it to come back so I can be green again and have fun where I always have. I feel as a large group of 25 ish +/- or so people are waiting for it to come back. 

Check the stats below Link for everyone's viewing: https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/gmod/17682998?playerCount=3M

image.png Dec, Jan, Feb as listed

Observing the statistics, it is evident that the beginning of December witnessed a limited influx of individuals, with the average number of users barely reaching double digits. However, over the course of the last two months, the server has experienced a dramatic shift in its user base, with numbers consistently surpassing 70 on a regular basis, and reaching peaks of full server occupancy and over 100 users. It is noteworthy that the aforementioned averages are calculated based on a 24-hour period, which may not be an entirely accurate representation of the server's traffic, given the challenges of accommodating individuals across multiple time zones. Hence, it would be prudent not to solely rely on this metric to assess the server's popularity, as achieving the levels of time zone crossing akin to those seen in superior servers is a formidable task that may take a considerable amount of time.

May I inquire about the estimated timeline for the return of DU? Additionally, would it be possible to receive a comprehensive list of specific, measurable objectives that must be met before DU returns? This would provide a clearer roadmap for the community and help to manage expectations effectively.

• Confused 1
  • Dumb 2
  • Bruh 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

It's funny how Commander Meetings are always talking about and changing the same old stuff, only for it to *probably* revert to what it once was. 

• Agree 2
  • Funny 1
  • Winner 2

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

13 hours ago, Keegan said:

Will CPT+ and Masters (and Naval when they are on) be actually held to grant these rather than ignore them? It's consistently been the case that they ignore PTLs, as well as ATC and talking to BH about base passes. It's annoying as hell to have to sit at the main gate for 5 minutes waiting for someone to accept a PTL, having to send multiple messages, when they're clearly online jumping around brainlessly. It's a consistent failure of the server-wide officer+ in that regard, and it's ridiculous that it's an issue when it takes 3 seconds to grant someone.

I can only be on so much :( and I try...

Either way, I understand where you're coming from.

• Winner 1

Image result for hell or high water jeff bridges

Choose your place, hell or high water, there is no in between.

12 hours ago, Dennis said:

Also obligatory DU main etc... yes I want it to come back so I can be green again and have fun where I always have. I feel as a large group of 25 ish +/- or so people are waiting for it to come back. 

Check the stats below Link for everyone's viewing: https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/gmod/17682998?playerCount=3M

image.png Dec, Jan, Feb as listed

Observing the statistics, it is evident that the beginning of December witnessed a limited influx of individuals, with the average number of users barely reaching double digits. However, over the course of the last two months, the server has experienced a dramatic shift in its user base, with numbers consistently surpassing 70 on a regular basis, and reaching peaks of full server occupancy and over 100 users. It is noteworthy that the aforementioned averages are calculated based on a 24-hour period, which may not be an entirely accurate representation of the server's traffic, given the challenges of accommodating individuals across multiple time zones. Hence, it would be prudent not to solely rely on this metric to assess the server's popularity, as achieving the levels of time zone crossing akin to those seen in superior servers is a formidable task that may take a considerable amount of time.

May I inquire about the estimated timeline for the return of DU? Additionally, would it be possible to receive a comprehensive list of specific, measurable objectives that must be met before DU returns? This would provide a clearer roadmap for the community and help to manage expectations effectively.

Man already lookin at term 4 over here...

• Funny 2

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

3 hours ago, Stockings said:

It's funny how Commander Meetings are always talking about and changing the same old stuff, only for it to *probably* revert to what it once was. 

Literally none of these things is something that is "commonly reverted" nor have any plans to be changed, but the way synergy works things come in and out, this is just how leadership goes i dont know what to tell you homie. All of these things are pretty new things I would recommend reading it again!

212th Showed  enough effective changes to boarding to make it entirely new and wanted to wipe it

14 hours ago, Dennis said:

Currently we are still waiting for consistent 70+ player, which is something that will be agreed upon with  Coordinator+, they want it to be at a consistent level that when DU does get added ,

But here are the things that me and marvel will be doing when DU does get added back as always these things are subject to change but this is roughly what me and marvel have plans

-The ATK REG | Marshal Commander will be running the battalion for a time being, everyone will be PVT starting off in their tryout

-Our goal is making du have a strong base, we want to make sure DU will have a strong start  and to give it the tools to succeed

-Everyone will be welcomed and after a while with DU being reopened we will open up applications for people to apply for Doom (Apps will not be opened instatntly)  

-Havoc Squad most likely wont be open  lol

Biggest thing we want to ensure with DU is a strong base, with a good group of players to ensure it wont run into the same issues  there will most likely be a commander meeting and public ways to discuss more about it about how we want to move forward but these are the bullet points currnelty.

Edited by Mazen
  • Dumb 1

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

Banned
4 hours ago, Stockings said:

Put $20 on revert in two months. 

• Funny 2
  • Winner 1
  • Dumb 1

r4ymo.gif

46 minutes ago, Mazen said:

i guess in the span of like 4 years?

More than 4 times in 4 years 👍 
Trainings getting wiped 👍
Changes to the structure of DB 👍

Yup certainly these aren't common occurrences that happen relatively frequently when commander meetings are held. 

• Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Confused 1
  • Dumb 1

People Who Put Their Former Ranks In Their Signature Are Idiots!

spacer.png
Community Liaison - Discord Boo Radley#2719

Feel free to message me if you're having any issues!

41 minutes ago, Cubby said:

We'll be updating the regiments next!

Give it 10 months. Marvel promised!

Currently trying to not be a forum gremlin

Former Chancellor Palpatine | Former Yoda & Mace Windu | Former Shaak Ti & Anakin | Former Delta Squad Scorch | Former Mas Amedda | Former Director | Former Management

• Coordinator
Coordinator
17 hours ago, Dennis said:

Hey the stats for 3 month are irrelevent. This isn't a dramatic shift, here's the actual piece of information you're missing. 

Sorry, hate when people ref inaccurate stats, get yo information right.

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/gmod/16253001

Oh looks like the old server is down. Our average in dec was 40 - 50 a day. We swapped IPs Dec 26 or some shit :)

Edited by Xaze
  • Coordinator
Coordinator

Oh I didn't answer the actual question. DU will be return when our 7 day average is consistently 70 pop. Per what I said our last community meeting: )

Edited by Xaze
31 minutes ago, Xaze said:

Hey the stats for 3 month are irrelevent. This isn't a dramatic shift, here's the actual piece of information you're missing. 

Sorry, hate when people ref inaccurate stats, get yo information right.

https://www.battlemetrics.com/servers/gmod/16253001

Oh looks like the old server is down. Our average in dec was 40 - 50 a day. We swapped IPs Dec 26 or some shit :)

Firstly if you would have looked at the 3 month I had referenced they are the exact same thing. I have checked day for day. So I did have the correct stats. 

26 minutes ago, Xaze said:

Oh I didn't answer the actual question. DU will be return when our 7 day average is consistently 70 pop. Per what I said our last community meeting: )

Secondly are you talking daily all time average? Prime time average? its a bit vague I feel clarification can help with expectations on when people could expect it to come back.

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

1 hour ago, Stockings said:

More than 4 times in 4 years 👍 
Trainings getting wiped
👍
Changes to the structure of DB 👍

Yup certainly these aren't common occurrences that happen relatively frequently when commander meetings are held. 

image.png.31fc8ef20efa67b2d5b21f26f84e61

In the past 3 years of me being on synergy DB has not been touched I asked multiple old heads about this i can confidently say since 2021 even before when it comes to the DB format of GM PTS-Officer PTS, there were small changes when it comes to how DB standerds is but that is just the lay of the land

I explained that since boarding is being changed on the server significantly with a new trainings, its appropriate to wipe it to ensure proper standards the last time boarding was wiped

The last time PTL change was done was last year image.png

1 hour ago, Stockings said:

This is a healthy way to approach the server, commanders come in and out, leadership comes in and out, if the server never changed it would be dead, the server goes up and down with population so changes will need to happen to accommodate or to adapt to a new server direction if you have any more questions regarding the matter of changes on the server you can hit my dms Zwin 2e#3961!

Edited by Mazen
  • Dumb 5

220px-Trump_The_Art_of_The_Deal2C_cover2

1 minute ago, Mavelle said:

I am Clone Wars

(Edit: I am not Clone Wars)

You must be Clone Wars!

(Guac will inevitably hide this!)

Edited by Mystic
  • Winner 3
  • Optimistic 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

Systems Dev

OwO

• Informative 1
  • Confused 1
  • Dumb 3

Xaze Achievements 

Spoiler

Xaze's Secretary

Xaze's Girlfriend 

Xaze's Wife