Turtle’s (Hopefully) Farewell

Holy shit, what a journey my return has been. Joining my home in the 104th, returning to staff to becoming HA. 104th Private to Wolffe? What a great ride it has been, and I hope that you all enjoyed my presence as much as I did yours.

@Slak and @Deku I cannot thank you both enough from the bottom of my heart for being my command team. Having the support and knowledge from two experienced individuals, definitely makes my job a lot easier. I gained so much knowledge and a new way to look at things that might not be apparent at first sight. I thank you both again.

@Hanz what I said above but like 1/3 is kinda accurate while the rest isn’t at all. Deku's puppet. But in all honesty it was a lot of fun to have you around.

@Xaze0 days, thanks for all your help and guidance during my time, your term is going amazing and it’s only gonna get better from here.

@Mater @Abraham @Razen @Gadget @Tomm and @SEXICO @Claw @Noodles and @Jhonathon and any SOBDE, the people I have been able to join among the ranks in of “up there”, you guys have been excellent and amazing to work with. Love you all, P.S, saw Abraham grow up into a BCMD 🥹 @Lyonaxis 😉

@Stix @Mavelle @Maddoxx @Fyi @Dennis @Freck @Stroodle @Bacta@traditional an amazing high staff team I got to work with. Once again, gained so much knowledge and had an amazing time while doing so. I tried my best to be the most non biased HA and I would like to say i achieved that goal. Thank you so much for the opportunity.

@Wolfpack, it has been such an amazing time with you guys, many of you came and left, and others have flourished. I am so happy with the work and effort you have all put in to your branch, and the battalion itself. Thank you all so much

@104th to the rest of you, you guys are all amazing and I couldn’t have asked for a better battalion. You will all do great things in the future.

I’m really high right now so if I forgot you, I’ll respond back when I’m not

Edited by Turtle
  • Agree 1
  • Funny 1
  • Friendly 16
  • Pay Respect 1

Current: Free man
Former: Lotta things (Notably HA and Wolffe)

Banned

o7 it was an honor 

• Friendly 1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

i'll miss doing your homework man. Love you o7

• Friendly 1

Longest Special Operations Member on the server.
 Current: Jedi Chief Instructor l Alpha 98 Nate
Former: Cin Drallig l First Yayax Squad Yover l Foxtrot Commando l 2nd GM BCMD Bacara l Serra Keto Final SO Commander Jet l First & Last Devil Dogs Deadeye l Veteran Admin l Jedi General Plo Koon l 2nd Returning SO CMD Jet l Luminara Unduli l Wolfpack MAJ Boost l Kit Fisto l Trauma's Unit MED Mystic l Jedi Military Advisor l Omega 36 PVT Darman l High General Shaak Ti
929b4e909812caa69dc35d62f2db974e.gif?ex=

o7 love you pal, will make sure 104th doesn't fail you.

• Friendly 1

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

• Coordinator
Coordinator

o7, its not too late run for a second term pls 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

• Friendly 1
Forum Admin

A damn shame ;(

Always a great presence around. Really glad I got to know you. Thanks for everything !!

• Dumb 2

🎀  𝙵𝚊𝚛𝚝 𝚂𝚖𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊  🎀
<3

Don't worry, I know you'll be back when I come back to 104th. Only a matter of time <3

But for real, been a blast getting to know you and working with you in 104th. Wishing you the best and hoping you come to visit every now and then or at least reach out.

:pepeSalute:

• Friendly 1

Future Dev Team Assistant
Current:
CT PVT Alpha-14 Tec :sittingred:
Former: Fleet Admiral Wullf Yularen, Navy Clone Rear Admiral Tec, Chief of Engineering x2, Jedi Knight Etain Tur-Mukan, Null 7 LT Mereel , 104th Command Sergeant Major Command Sergeant Major, Intel Director of the 104th, Republic Navy, Coruscant Guard, 41st, and 501st, Admin, GM for a Week