Starting the Siege! - Mavelle

Mavelle

Name: Mavelle

Who helped (If applicable): Ur mom

Link to Event/Encounter Document (optional):  NO!

Description of event/encounter (required if no document provided): UMBARA! You guys know what happened

Did any Bounty Hunters Participate: NO!

KrMCdFv.png

Was I a good Ahsoka Tano? Call 1-800-HOWSMYRP!

ff337e5ae083ae69e64e66c76a2ed4e4f9d4760c

5/5/5/5

Gameplay- It was a really nice mix of roleplay and shooting, with a dash of stealth. The stealth in particular was nice. As always, player choice is a big bonus.

Care/Effort- I can't say more than Mavelle Event. Even though you said this wasn't one you put a lot of time and energy into, it still is so far above even the most planned event from anyone else. People say it sometimes, but I genuinely mean it when I say you're the best GM synergy has ever had.

Performance- No lag, no stuttering, no crashing, and there were a lot of dupes/NPCs

Roleplay- The RP was engaging, and it directly affected the events of the deployment. Can't ask for anything more.

Also the MUSIC PLEASE LIKE WTF HOW DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE SUCH GOOD MUSIC

Edited by Finn

|Longest Serving Attack Regimental Commander||Thigh High Connoisseur|

j5VeS9D.jpg

• Management
Management

9/10

Very good use of an attack battalion and an RC squad. Never felt out of the moment throughout the entire event. I really have nothing negative that I can think of honestly. I really appreciate the freedom you gave the players especially at the end where you allowed me and Finn to sneak around no targeted even though we didn't accomplish anything lmao. Thanks for letting me tag along with Delta 

2 minutes ago, Luther said:

(I need a new Scorch HELP ME)

I can help please dm me

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

10/10 dude this was a fantastic event. I loved every aspects and the missions WITHIN THE MISSIONS

Kal Skirata                                                                                                                                                   Bacta                    Marvel                     Brooklyn

bc138de7013cca175b6f156e3713ccb8.png

I beat Jad in a spar first try.

10/10

Very few words give this deployment justice. This has been the best deployment I have been on the entirety of Synergy, period. The RP was excellent, the shooting was interesting and the premise was awesome. It truly deserves a the 10/10.

Never given this level of rating in a longtime. 10/10. Immersion was perfect. Reaction from the players and being adaptable and wanting to continue the roleplay was one of the most incredible things I've seen in such a longtime. Mavelle you inspire greatness in others. Never stop. 

spacer.png

9/10 !!! 212th really adapted to the event and I must say it was awesome to see troopers as new as SPC roleplaying on a decent level! Once again thanks for the random deployment 212th loves it.

Former: Parjai MEDO Captain Four | Parjai MEDO Major Bear | 2ndACC Commander Barlex | Commander Cody

9/10 95% perfect! The story was perfect, the atmosphere was perfect, combat was perfect. The only thing that would have made it a 10 would have been if we were getting harassed and ambushed more often. Like when we got to the 2nd outpost, while we were waiting, launch some small ambushes to keep us on our toes. Always make us on the edge of falling apart. But really it is just almost perfect, for me at least. Everything else was amazing. Loved/hated the darkness so I'm loving it, more realistic in a sense.