void dis real quick

Misfit

Steam Name: Flex | SYNR.GG

RP Name: XO Keller

RP Rank: Executive Officer

Steam ID: STEAM_0:0:172194265

Battalion or squad you are applying for: 21st BCMD Bacara

Experience: 21st: PVT Misfit/Preacher - XO Keller. For the past year and about 3 months 21st has been a rollercoaster, from the elitism, to the wipe, to amazing numbers, or even bad commanding officers, 21st has been through it all. i joined december 2020 after returning from a decently sized break. at this time i just wanted to remake a name for myself after changing names from vertical to misfit. i quickly ranked up to SSG even through out the holidays and was beginning to take up more responsibilities like joining the intel team and applying for ARFO. As this happened the battalion was wiped and everyone was sent back down to PVT. This was slightly diminishing but not enough for me to leave because i wanted to help 21st become what it should have been a long time ago. Eventually with the help of dennis, maddoxx, brooklyn, and one other (im sorry i fr dont remember lmao) the battalion was back on its feet and i was contributing as much as i could from regimental wise and intel wise as a NCO. i was finally promoted to 2ndLT in may after a few hiccups in activity and behavior (i think away from my clone idk) and was then mentored by castle into the player i am today. i reformed the support branch, earned ITM, improved overall in activity and behavior and eventually made it into Kellers Unit after giving up Spark in SO. in KU i helped matra, bane, castle and wolfro as Charger by making new tryouts, bringing in new members and adding in any input i thought was necessary in the situations. In around mid November it was only myself, blank and gadget (soon getting bacara) as officers after all the others resigned and i was granted Keller a little after Bacara returned to base. Around this time i was HVYL and i made adjustments to the heavy program while also doing things for the new HVO troopers. In KU i remade the tryouts as a whole and pulled in new members as much as possible getting up to 5 active members excluding me in the sub unit. in December i was promoted to CMD and since it was the holiday season i held the battalion in place while bacara and blackout were on LOA earning me the title of XO in January once they returned. Ever since ive been attempting to improve the "quality of life" in the battalion for current and joining members all around from trainings to recruitments.

Dooms Unit: PVT Vertical - LTC Bandit (overall): the first time i was in DU i got to the rank of WO while being ARFO/L and then went inactive due to computer issues (late 2017). The second time i got to SSG and again left due to the same reason (2018). The third and final time (I think) i joined DU on my trooper i came in as a PVT in 2018/2019 and worked my way up the ranks by doing hard recruitments and once again rebuilding the ARF program. i became ARFO and ARFL and filled the branch up while also getting into Havoc Squad as the newest member "Bandit". As Bandit i had slight behavior problems but nothing serious enough to get me removed. I worked my way up to LTC after the last doom resigned on Endor base right before we were sent to Anaxes for the first time. on anaxes i hosted trainings, kept recruitment up and had a steady activity as an officer. One day before an event i wanted to fly some troops to outpost Slate to hold it and promote RP. it was foggy so the naval said no to me as bandit flying, i got mad and told the GM and other higher ranking officers in DU about it while also asking a admin in DU to give me the "Locke" pilot job. I switched my name from LTC Bandit to LTC Locke and again tried to fly. i was then caught trying to do a funny and was demoted down to CSM. I then resigned from DU and was blacklisted.

501st: CSM - 2ndLT Preacher: In 501st i didnt do much, i joined a few trainings and got i think a single recruit into the battalion. I was then removed and blacklisted for what i did in DU a week prior to me joining. 😭

Nothing special for the rest of these.

212th: PVT - CPL Preacher: I joined and participated in a few events but soon left.

104th: PVT - some sergeant rank: Nothing worth telling 

41st: PVT - SFC Threes: i joined and became JTO for a while and then went inactive.

[Pre IFN split] CG: PVT - MSG Threes: nothing memorable/special 

[post IFN split] CG: PVT - CPL Threes: arrested a few people then went inactive

RANCOR: PVT - CPL Misfit: got all my ARC trainings and then was held on a "trial NCO period" by the WO, was then removed for witch hunting after misunderstanding one of the dennis situations

Why should you become a Battalion Commander?: i feel as XO im already  the BCMD when gadget isnt around (minus the title and a few duties). i am generally slightly scared for the job but seeing what ive been doing as XO right now a feel as if there wont be much of a change. the battalions going in a pretty good direction and i want to help it continue getting better as the days progress. The main thing i worry about is my activity but that can and has been sorted out.

Do you understand the lore of your battalion or squad?: yessirr

Availability: mon-fri 3 pm - 12 am, sat-sun 12 pm - 2 am

Estimate of how long you've played on Synergy Roleplay?: since the split with icefuse

Do you have a microphone?: ye

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?: i want the battalion to have atleast 70 members with atleast 7-10 members on everyday to support it.  AS of right now we have 43 so this goal isnt hard but as the BCMD i would need to call on my officers and NCO to help get there and even possibly give an incentive to being active daily.

Do you understand that if you go inactive that you will be removed from your position?: yes

Do you understand that your position has a three month term limit and you must reapply after three months to maintain your commander rank?: yess

Edited by Misfit
god damn my hearts racing
  • Friendly 1

the Darman Keller guy

55 minutes ago, Misfit said:

i want the battalion to have atleast 70 members with atleast 7-10 members on everyday to support it.  AS of right now we have 43 so this goal isnt hard but as the BCMD i would need to call on my officers and NCO to help get there and even possibly give an incentive to being active daily.

Dude you want like 212th=501st numbers as 21st

shooting for the stars is an overstatement

56 minutes ago, Misfit said:

i am generally slightly scared for the job

Scared of BCMD??? if you're scared of this then why even make the app LMAOO.

-1, you just don't seem confident in yourself at all. that's not really what we need in a BCMD

• Funny 1
  • Winner 1
  • Dumb 5

The most fuckable person on Synergy Star Wars RP~

I think that the most important thing about this app is lacking. Planns which are well thought out. I do not see how you want to make the 21st twice as active through just asking and pushing officers and NCO's. Its is a good (maybe unrealistic) goal to have This goal sounds like you would put a lot of work on the shoulders of your officer and NCO's.
Also, are there no other plans? Things you want to stay the same or change? This would improve your app a lot. I am missing this kind of information right now.

Secondly, you have a been in a lot of battalions, but most of the experience is not worth telling about? Why do you even mention this? Is there really nothing you could have learned from the systems which are used in different battalions?

-1 from me for now.

Edited by Eagle
  • Winner 1

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Misfit said:

Where do you want your battalion or squad to be at the end of your term?

The way you answered this question was lackluster. So I are saying that the battalion is not currently in a good place members wise? As the XO of the battalion I one would assume that you a have a grasp of what the battalion needs and how you want to grow it

1 hour ago, Misfit said:

i want the battalion to have atleast 70 members with atleast 7-10 members on everyday to support it.  AS of right now we have 43 so this goal isnt hard

This is the most unrealistic goal I have seen for the battalion. As I don't see that you have plans for the battalion at large, you want to try and grow it even larger without talking any infrastructure.

1 hour ago, Misfit said:

i am generally slightly scared for the job but seeing what ive been doing as XO right now a feel as if there wont be much of a change.

If this is how you feel about going for this position then I don't believe you are ready to take up the mantle of BCMD. 

• Winner 2

spacer.png

1 hour ago, Misfit said:

i want the battalion to have atleast 70 members with atleast 7-10 members on everyday to support it.

Jesus Christ.

1 hour ago, Misfit said:

i am generally slightly scared for the job

Usually people going for BCMD should be confident in their abilities to lead no?

1 hour ago, Misfit said:

104th: PVT - some sergeant rank: Nothing worth telling 

Then why put it in your app?

• Winner 2

I was the Best Canadian on the Server 

The Smoke Will Never Clear...

Christopher Walking GIF by Pop Smoke - Find & Share on GIPHY

-1 this aint it chief

• Dumb 1

Current: Kevin Colt leader of the Colt Crime Syndicate | Alpha-69 Dennis 

Former: BCMD Doom x3| Havoc Squad Brimstone x3 | Base Ops CMD | Delta Jedi | BCMD Colt | BCMD Bacara | Specialized Regimental Commander x2 | First Count Dooku and creator of the CIS | Rear Admiral Orson Krennic 

Banned

-1 aight man just look at the app

• Dumb 1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

1 hour ago, Comics said:
57 minutes ago, Noodles said:

I mean @Bitter  @Bleach @Comics Said it all. If you aren't Confident in yourself then how know how you will think as BCMD. Sorry but -1

59 minutes ago, Bleach said:
1 hour ago, Bitter said:

If this is how you feel about going for this position then I don't believe you are ready to take up the mantle of BCMD. 

Then why put it in your app?

-1, you just don't seem confident in yourself at all. that's not really what we need in a BCMD

i added it in the app to keep it real, i know i can lead 21st and have proved it day by day but i rather not lie to a whole server and say something wild when i was generally shakin in my boots while writing it 🤷

• Winner 1
  • Friendly 2

the Darman Keller guy

• Management

This reminds me of my TRO interview LOL

I initially -1'd your app while I was on the toilet and didn't get to say as much as I personally wanted to. Your application is extremely bare. 21st is always gonna be one of those battalions where people expect quite a bit from a BCMD app for them. They've always struggled and had poor public relations in the past. The problem with your app isn't your intentions. Wanting your battalion to thrive and have good numbers is perfectly fine. What most people expect are plans. What are your plans to get there? Do you have any ideas to increase 21st's numbers and activity? Do you have any other ideas or goals for the battalion besides general activity.

It's also not as big of an issue as others are making it out to be that you are scared to get the job. I don't know your age personally but I was 18 when I first went for a BCMD equivalent position and it was terrifying. It took a lot to even get the confidence to start writing the app, let alone press enter and put it out there. Ever since then I've gone for multiple more positions and have even interviewed quite a lot of people for such positions. I still suck at interviews myself even though I've been in plenty myself. It's only natural for a lot of people. Some people not so much.

I haven't played in the last 4ish months though I have heard that 21st has been pretty stable under Gadget during my time away from the server. I see where you are coming from when you say there probably wouldn't be a ton of changes done if you got BCMD which is ALSO just fine. Not every BCMD has to be a game changer. A lot of people believe that and it just isn't true. You don't have to flip the battalion over like a pancake to leave a mark. The 21st won't die because the next BCMD didn't change the merit system or change/make some google docs. If it ain't broke you don't have to fix it. 

I would personally like to see more effort in the app overall. Less so in the experience section though I thoroughly enjoyed reading about your multiple removals from several different battalions while I was shitting. Maybe try writing about some current systems in the 21st, how they work, and whether or not you would want to make any changes to them. How do you feel about your current Officer and NCO Corps? What about what you have done since becoming CMD/XO in the 21st? Have you helped with any major projects? You talk about your time in KU and what you have done there but what about the 21st? Could you possibly go into more detail about how you are improving the "quality of life" in the battalion? Etc.

Not everyone is great at writing applications either. Some people grade GMOD applications like they're high school English teachers grading essays. Anyways I am personally gonna stick to a -1 for now. If you happen to add more to your application I will definitely reconsider. I really haven't had any negative experiences with you, at least none that I can remember, and I have no other reason to -1 you other than your lackluster application. Nonetheless I do wish you the best of luck and I hope nothing anyone says here offends you or gets to your head. 

Edited by Marvel
Poo Poo
  • Funny 3

ezgif-4-6f1b17d05a.gif

i am literally captain tukk

Misfit is one of the realest mfs on Synergy. He says he's nervous for being a BCMD of a battalion with a turbulent past. Who wouldn't be? I sweat nuts my first SOBDE tryout. I fumbled and stumbled during my Boss and Reg interviews. Everyone gets nerves but it takes balls to say he's nervous at the prospect of becoming a BCMD. Why berate a dude for being real?

Misfit's been in 21st a while, and on Synergy for a while. I've known him for like 2 years since he was my ARFL in Doom's Unit. Nobody's a perfect person and Misfit's no saint. But this man has basically experienced it all and/or seen it all. He aint no idiot and he's made it to XO of a battalion because he's put in that work. Most of all he knows himself and how to pace himself. He's gotten into a lot of shit with staff and previous positions AND IS YET STILL EVERYTHING AND MORE than what he used to be. He put in that work to show that he's a better person and has risen above the dumb shit he's done. Risen much higher above than that. He has a much stronger will than I do.

While this app isn't perfect typing has never been Misfit's strong suits. There have also been much shorter and less detailed apps from people who blazed into their positions. I see no reason for Misfit to at least make it to interview and be considered for the position.

+1

Edited by TheCyan
  • Agree 1
  • Winner 1
  • Optimistic 3

I used to play this server for too many hours at a time.

2 hours ago, TheCyan said:

Misfit is one of the realest mfs on Synergy. He says he's nervous for being a BCMD of a battalion with a turbulent past. Who wouldn't be? I sweat nuts my first SOBDE tryout. I fumbled and stumbled during my Boss and Reg interviews. Everyone gets nerves but it takes balls to say he's nervous at the prospect of becoming a BCMD. Why berate a dude for being real?

Misfit's been in 21st a while, and on Synergy for a while. I've known him for like 2 years since he was my ARFL in Doom's Unit. Nobody's a perfect person and Misfit's no saint. But this man has basically experienced it all and/or seen it all. He aint no idiot and he's made it to XO of a battalion because he's put in that work. Most of all he knows himself and how to pace himself. He's gotten into a lot of shit with staff and previous positions AND IS YET STILL EVERYTHING AND MORE than what he used to be. He put in that work to show that he's a better person and has risen above the dumb shit he's done. Risen much higher above than that. He has a much stronger will than I do.

While this app isn't perfect typing has never been Misfit's strong suits. There have also been much shorter and less detailed apps from people who blazed into their positions. I see no reason for Misfit to at least make it to interview and be considered for the position.

+1

I agree with most of what Cyan said, he's clearly done something right to earn XO and deserves a shot at the interview. Every person I've talked to has been nervous for their first BCMD interview (including myself), and Misfit choosing not to hide that shouldn't be held against him.

+1

• Agree 1

Former:

Jedi Youngling

Banned

Misfit is a cool guy, being nervous is normal +1

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

Banned

Giving someone -1's for having ambition to achieve an active player base has to be the dumbest thing I've seen in weeks.
First, if you want to achieve
70 people as stated, then you have some work cut out for you, but if you think you can tackle the ambitious line of work itself, I see no reason why you shouldn't have a chance to prove your confidence. Personally, I love to see that someone has taken the chance to step forward out of that 21st shell and strive to make it something more active then it has been, and that would be an excellent thing to see in and of itself.

Secondly, do not take what the people of this post have to say to heart about your nerves. Every single person is always nervous about their first big stride like this, and if they say otherwise, they're likely just trying to hide it behind their badass façade. It's perfectly normal, just try your best to keep a clear head and understand what you're expected to do, and also what people expect of you.

Lastly, I think the biggest concern here is your application. You have obviously made fruitful strides in your line of work to reach
XO within 21st, but you haven't highlighted anything that can really pull the audience of a server as a whole to your up, thus their apparent need to find those very specific lines to pick and tear at one by one. If I were in your shoes, a good move would be to explain and add more detail about your ideals, show the people why you got XO and what you'll do if you get handed the rank of BCMD alongside that fact. You have to win a lot of people over whenever you post an app, always keep that in mind.

With that said, personally, I'm gonna give this a
+1.
As mentioned, you proved your ability to strive for a more concrete position by reaching XO, so I definitely believe you stand a chance. Don't let the nerves get to ya and keep your head up. Good luck!

• Agree 3
  • Winner 1
  • Friendly 1
13 minutes ago, Jayarr said:

First, if you want to achieve 70 people as stated, then you have some work cut out for you, but if you think you can tackle the ambitious line of work itself, I see no reason why you shouldn't have a chance to prove your confidence. Personally, I love to see that someone has taken the chance to step forward out of that 21st shell and strive to make it something more active then it has been, and that would be an excellent thing to see in and of itself.

Its not the fact that he has these goals (at least in my eyes) He doesn't have any plan or outline of how he will achieve this other than encourage people to be active.

Encouraging activity will work in the short term, but this never ends up working out in the long run. You need solid plans or an understanding that the current systems you have in place can get you to these goals. If he put on his application that he was going to keep all of the current systems in place and then do some trial and error, it would be completely fine. But to get to 70 members without any plan of doing so and only going off of your current systems will not magically get you to 70 members. 

Some Questions: 
How will you achieve your goals? Will you keep the systems you have in place, completely shake things up, or a little bit of both?

As of right now I am going to -1, but once you get some solid plans in this app I will re-evaluate my answer.

• Agree 1
  • Informative 1

🌓🌙

Banned
7 minutes ago, Hanz said:

Its not the fact that he has these goals (at least in my eyes) He doesn't have any plan or outline of how he will achieve this other than encourage people to be active.

Encouraging activity will work in the short term, but this never ends up working out in the long run. You need solid plans or an understanding that the current systems you have in place can get you to these goals. If he put on his application that he was going to keep all of the current systems in place and then do some trial and error, it would be completely fine. But to get to 70 members without any plan of doing so and only going off of your current systems will not magically get you to 70 members. 

This actually makes sense, but prior people just -1'd him for wanting 70 members without giving any reason as to why that's bad. This is a good post for clarification, and I'd equally like to see his plan.

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

Yeah I peeped at the replies yesterday and ngl I was very confused why people were actually critiquing the ambitious member goal lmao, I get critiquing the lack of ideas to reach the goal but to just straight up say 21st will never have it and essentially implying it isn't good enough to is like ?????

Anyway, from an objective standpoint, it really isn't hard to see why people are very skeptical about how you'll do in this position with the way you worded your emotions, obviously it's good to be honest and open about it. Usually in an app when you openly admit to a flaw of yours that could be cause for concern, you need to use the *BUT* part to sell yourself again and prove to people that it won't be an issue or that it won't affect your ability to live up to the responsibilities of the position, which you haven't really done in that part of the app or the replies. Honestly if you replied with a breif rundown on this rather than just the "I'm keeping it real" thing I'd be comfortable with +1ing since, regardless of the obvious shortcomings of the app that have been pointed out, you *have* made your way up to XO in the battalion and you obviously didn't get there by cowering in fear at every promo and having no goals within the battalion, so I think it's safe to say you would be fit for the position regardless of whether or not your app sells you on it.

Edited by Brian-Limmon
  • Dumb 1

Why tf cant you upload images to forums this shit dumb asf

I mean the app is really bare and has no meat to it in my opinion. You very briefly go through all your plans without really no execution plan. Sorry but -1.

Notably Known as: Regimental Commander, Battalion Commander Doom, Last Foxtrot Lead Gregor, Boss, Sev, Battalion Commander Wolffe, Boost, Comet, Commander Faie, Charger

Currently: Crosshair & Shaak Ti

spacer.png

2 hours ago, Hanz said:

How will you achieve your goals? Will you keep the systems you have in place, completely shake things up, or a little bit of both?

17 hours ago, Marvel said:

If you happen to add more to your application I will definitely reconsider.

18 hours ago, Bitter said:

This is the most unrealistic goal I have seen for the battalion. As I don't see that you have plans for the battalion at large, you want to try and grow it even larger without talking any infrastructure.

Currently our systems are extremely simple and straight forward (slightly why i didnt mention them at all) and my plans are to do exactly as my predecessors like castle, gadget and agent have done in the past. Recruitment "areas" and Large scale trainings.

Recruitment areas/stands are what helped 21st regrow and regain its strength following the wipes and seeing as we now have  55 members my goal to me isnt that hard. as i stated earlier i want to follow in the footsteps of the past while making my own changes so making nice looking recruitment booths in lobby, at bunks or just populated areas around base would be the first step towards gaining a 20 members in 90 days. Seeing as im an admin i can make sure these stands show off what 21st has to offer in the simplest ways via model overrided NPCs promoting Current and Old Special Operations jobs like medic and ARC, Kellers Unit jobs, Old yet still nice looking Nova Corps jobs, and current Galactic Marine jobs like the GM support model. With the stand itself it could show our code of conduct, showing our morals and values out front before the trainee joins showing our professionalism and dedication towards our small yet growing family. 

Moving on, having 7-10 members a day atleast is extremely easy because i can currently name 7 people including myself thats on everyday. This is simply because the admins in the battalion along with myself push to keep our active members happy and satisfied with training's and rewards from their hard work and merit counts. i personally make it my weekly goal to host atleast 2 trainings, no matter if they're just a simple CIT 2v2  or a CQC dupe inside the SHB.

Lastly (even tho i kinda jus talked about it) trainings. When agent was bacara he did  large scale trainings with 21st and occasionally other battalions almost every other day and i want to do the same. Ive built dupes that i would use for event for the republic to "reclaim for their own" and then later use and modify so that the 21st can use maybe SO specifically for cloaking and infiltration and then another variation for GM and KU for EOD and Tech as the main purpose. The main goal overall would be to improve on any flaws in the battalion during these trainings and then address them later on. For example i did a CQC training and told the troops to do it as fast as possible with only a dc-15A and after every run i would tell them what they could improve on. Following the advice i would give the next person would actually listen, even if they did it with a slower time or even died, they improved overall so when everyone did it a second time their runs were quicker and overall better than the first time they did it.

I hope this cleared up all the stuff i did or didnt originally put in my app and i apologize for not doing so before hand because gah DAMN re-reading that hoe again, i see how bad it was.

Edit: im mainly replying to comment at the top but they all somewhat connect or something

Edited by Misfit
boom
  • Informative 1

the Darman Keller guy

Most these the -1’s have been due to the fact misfit had a pretty lackluster app with little information about what he would achieve as a bcmd, which is understandable, but people are downvoting due to his nerves and his asipirations for the 21st which is a bit ridiculous. I think its a great thing that Misfit is nervous for the position of BMCD as it shows he understands its a big step and not something to be taken lightly, and as its his first big stride its very understandable to be nervous. Secondly people dont believe his aspirations are possible so they are downvoting, why not give him the chance to prove everyone wrong? Either way, i’m going to base my vote on my experiences with him within the 21st, and how he has been someone approachable and friendly since the first day i joined. He’s been actively pushing trainings, been a very active commander, shown his leadership capabilities while Gadget was on LOA ( which earned him the rank of XO), and has been a great REGL and HVYL .

so +1, atleast give him a shot at an interview to hear more indepth about his plans and goals for the 21st.

• Agree 1
  • Confused 2
  • Dumb 1

I recently just got back into the server and in the 21st Nova Corps. So, I've served under you just a little bit. I will try and keep this short and straight to the point. I wish you'd list a bit more on your application, but personally, it's a smart thing NOT to list everything. If you make it to interview, you'll be in competition against Gadget. So, listing all your plans would give Gadget an edge against you. I wish you the best and may the best man win. 

+1

• Funny 1

Since I wasn't paying attention or participating in the community for a while, I remember u had some major attitude issues in the past

Even tho I am slowly turning to a -1 here I still want to give u a fair shot at the interview, before I vote:

What has changed with the way you act?

What did you learn based of some past situations?

I am talking here about your staff removal and toxicity (if I messed it up I am sorry but I am 95% confident these happened with ya)

Good luck, waiting for a response

First and only Polish Director:pepeSheesh:

Guys, i am generally slighly scared to +1.

(I appreciate the sentiment of being honest, and I understand why you would be "scared", who says you're not confident? To me the most intimidating thing about these positions is the commitment being made, 3 months is a long time, I would be concerned if you weren't intimidated. However you shouldn't have expressed it for these guys.)

+1

• Agree 1
  • Friendly 1

"I'm not toxic. You're just making it really hard to not treat you like an idiot." - Logic

2 hours ago, Black said:

Since I wasn't paying attention or participating in the community for a while, I remember u had some major attitude issues in the past

Even tho I am slowly turning to a -1 here I still want to give u a fair shot at the interview, before I vote:

What has changed with the way you act?

What did you learn based of some past situations?

I am talking here about your staff removal and toxicity (if I messed it up I am sorry but I am 95% confident these happened with ya)

Good luck, waiting for a response

the big question, to get a outside perspective i would say ask someone in 21st/previously in 21st like gadget or castle and maybe even poker but ima answer this the best i can from my perspective

I feel as if ive changed overall attitude wise by learning to listen and not be so cocky and hot headed when certain situations come my way (simply im more nonchalant towards negativity). I might have said this before in a staff app or something but i removed the more toxic people from my life and to get a new perspective or everything along with the server i took breaks to touch some damn grass and got therapy to top it all off that im still in to this day. i also started living by a quote i heard one time in a movie that has VERY much improved my outlook on life as a whole, the quote is "Speak less, Listen more, React less, Observe more" which simply is me telling myself to not act off impulse and start act and talking out my ass like i use to. 

More directly what ive learned from my now mountain of mistakes might sound hella corny but "Living in peace, with friends, solving problems is much better than living in conflict, with enemies, making more problems with every move".

Lastly on the staff and general server side of things is something guac just brought up a few days ago and its im not the main character and they'll always be someone above me in RP and on the server. Even in a event that ive made, if im say a mayor of a village, im still not the main character overall. Maybe in that scene or scenario i could be but it'll never be permanent. Everyone has a role to play from Clone Cadet all the way up to Chancellor Palatine, so just play your role and enjoy it.

TL;DR: Im less cocky, im not the main character, im thinking of others more than myself not only on the server but also IRL, im WAY more calm and mellow, i rather have fun than constant conflict and when something negative happens i either stay away from it or address is in a more mature way that "fuck you you're wrong"

i dont know how clear that was but i hope you atleast understood a little of it

the Darman Keller guy

On 2/22/2022 at 8:54 AM, Misfit said:
Currently our systems are extremely simple and straight forward (slightly why i didnt mention them at all) and my plans are to do exactly as my predecessors like castle, 

As a piece of advice, probably don't do what I did. Work well with your RCMD if you're able (or even other RCMDs if they can spare the time) and seek out their criticism regularly to understand where you need to go forward. Now with that out of the way, I figure I'll give my thoughts on the app.

1. The app itself is really short. I mean really short. I understand you may have plans in mind going forward, but it doesn't matter if you can't prove to the people reading that those plans are worth putting you into the position. 

On 2/21/2022 at 2:51 PM, Misfit said:

i want the battalion to have atleast 70 members with atleast 7-10 members on everyday to support it.

This is a milestone, but you don't really give any plan for how you want to accomplish this. This will make people innately skeptical.

On 2/21/2022 at 2:51 PM, Misfit said:

i am generally slightly scared for the job but seeing what ive been doing as XO right now a feel as if there wont be much of a change.

Most who don't haven't done it before tend to be. Regardless of what people might say, it's a big step up and people will be judging you more harshly than before. I. think it's normal to be apprehensive. 

And that's really... all I can discuss on. There just isn't enough substance to the app to actually pick apart. Misfit, you know that I respect you and how far you have come along but the app itself seems to either lack drive or you just failed to put that drive onto it for others to see. Honestly, I'd encourage you to either do some heavy edits or just pull the app and post a new one when you can show others that you're ready to work hard for the position.

• Agree 1

Former 21st

Formerly known as CastleClone

This application has been VOIDED by the author.

You are permitted to put up another application for other positions, however;

If you void another commander application within 30 DAYS, then you're subject to a 30 DAY cooldown from applying.

// LOCKED
// MOVED TO COMMANDER APPLICATIONS - DENIED

• Winner 1