Shpack's Resignation

Shpack

Battalion: Shpack | Synr.gg

RP Name: Commander Gree

Date: 2/3/2022

Reason: It's been an entire year since I’ve joined synergy. It feels like yesterday when the legendary Technodad gave me a tryout for the 41st. My reason for leaving is nothing related to the people in this community, but my life has gotten increasingly more busy and I’ve lost the drive to play this game. Thankfully I can leave knowing I’ve helped grow a battalion of amazing people that value passive roleplay and those people can take care of what I’ve started.

Goodbyes:
@justuscloud5- Funny New York kid. You’ve been through a lot of shit on this server and you helped me grow as a person while teaching me how to be a leader. I wish you could’ve stayed behind to see how much I accomplished. Thank you.

@Mavelle- I wish we could’ve hosted more events together. You were the only other GM that had the same mindset as me in terms of pushing passive RP and not trying to host lander events every 5 minutes. You were also the BEST BARRISS I could ever ask for :)

@Baron- I can’t name a person who has proved me wrong as many times as you have. If it wasn’t for you I would’ve become an awful leader and I probably would’ve been removed for the dumb ideas I had. Thank you for helping me reach my goal.

@BigIron- It blows my mind that you’ve been on synergy for as long as you have, thank you for always being there when we needed you.

@Goda- You have a bright future on this server, I wish I could’ve taught you more but I think you’ll do great without any advice in command.

@SEXICO- Dawg I still remember walking up to you while you were a 21st lmao. Crazy to think you’d end up as the best XO and leader of Improcco a green guy could ask for, I hope you go far in life and that we keep in touch bro.

@Stockings- You’ve been a really chill person and a great leader, I had a great time working alongside you during Clouds term.

@Katy- Best luminara I’ve ever seen. Working alongside you and Mavelle in Jedi was one of the most enjoyable things while I was Gree. I couldn’t ask for a better Senior Officer and I hope you achieve great heights in the Jedi Order.

@Dono- I wish you the best of luck in the 41st. We’ve been working to make the battalion a better place for an entire year now. I can only imagine what awesome stuff you’ll do once I’m gone. Thank you for all you’ve helped me with. I couldn’t ask for a more trustworthy friend on Synergy.

@Tinovious- Dude I fuckin love you, ur funny af and I hope things are better in your life. Watching you resign was one of the toughest moments in my time as a commander. I’m glad to have met you and I hope we keep in touch.

@Batdog- I hope college treats you well bro. Thank you for being such an easy, and friendly person to work with.

@Evans- The commander I never had. You did so much work in the battalion and I can't thank you enough for it.

@NaquisAKANuKwah- I know you’ll get far in the 41st, you’re an outstanding officer and a great friend. Thank you for always brightening the TS channel with your personality.

@bunky- pipe down runt

@bruise You've been a AWESOME gm partner, I wish we could've done more cool shit together

Edited by Shpack
  • Friendly 12
  • Pay Respect 1
Banned

o7 man this one hurts

• Friendly 1

Records I hold: Fastest time to return and resign 4 minutes | Most returns and resignations 6 Times 

You did Gree and the 41st well shpack. Better than I ever could. 

Enjoy retirement, but know it becomes increasingly difficult to stay retired.

Much Love. :peepoLove:

• Friendly 1

- Your Local Headass, Bruise.

Former: Jedi Master,  BCMD Gree , Recon RCMD Head Admin , GMM, Adi GalliaCommander Faie X2, Cooker

Banned

o7 

Former Senior Senator Lux Bonteri Bail Organa 501st COL  Sarge HVOO Tup MEDO Hawk SUPL Denal ARCL Current: Senate Main
4A70906B-EC3B-4443-BC3B-E693D347B979.gif

I fucking love you man, its sad to see you leave, you will always be Commander Gree in my heart. everyone on the server loves you and I want you to leave knowing that. You have been me and most peoples rolemodel on the server. I will always remember me, you and a few others making jokes in TS. I hope to see you on the server again sometime soon o7

Edited by Morphs

I've already talked to you is discord privately about how great you are but thank you again for having some of the best events. Most of all, thank you for excepting me into this battalion when I was one of the biggest minges on the server! You will always be the one and only Gree in my heart. o7

• Friendly 1

Man I gotta say I'm gonna miss you, I remember 1LT JTL Shpack baby and 2ndLT Parjai Four the power duo. 41st x 212th late night events. Those times are literally stamped in to my head. See you around buddy <3

Former: Parjai MEDO Captain Four | Parjai MEDO Major Bear | 2ndACC Commander Barlex | Commander Cody

You did good, really good Shpack. I’ll hold onto the memories we made in Improcco! You did above and beyond as Gree and for the 41st. I’m proud of your growth. Of course we’ll stay in touch, just stay on top of those things! When you leave synergy you experience weird things in the outside life, like grass… I didn’t know that shit existed. 

o7 my man, love you!

Some dude that's been in SO BDE more times than he can count.

o7

Imma miss you one of my favorite BCMD's and wasn't even my BCMD truly a great guy I know wherever life takes you you'll do great you taught me the ropes and I wasn't even in you battalion

Edited by Florida_Man
  • Friendly 1

Previous: Torrent Company Kano and CT PVT Bogey

@ShpackWhat about your favorite toxic Jedi. 

Current: Rancor Colt
Past spots: 501st XO, 501st CMD, 501st WO Appo, TC Hardcase, 332nd office, ATK Reg Purge, Keller Unit Vinnie, General Luminara, 41st GCO ARCL Draa, 3rd Crosshair on the Server, Hunter, Sith Marauder  TRO, GMM, VA x3. CIS Tac Droid, Guild Cabinet Member

The person who made a treaty with the sith as a clone